All Comments on 'Wanda Bachelor Party Game'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

This chapter was exhilarating and edgy. I'd like to see Tanya hookup with Julie's boss.....sparks would definitely fly!

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Headed that way.

For sure I am toying with Tanya and Julie's boss. As my overall arc developes I am finding myself enjoying playing with power dynamics more than anything. In a very organic way I feel female empowerment vibe under the story. Wanda was actually the one who physically caused the most lasting damage to the villain, not Julie and the lady cousins ran roughshod over Raphie sexually and left him in a used heap for his chauvinistic behavior. I have been semi lifting characters from my novel series and using them for this. They are not direct cross overs but they are inspired by altverse equivalents. I am trying to work out a major story curve and Julie's boss might be a good angle to take. I was leaning on Tanya taking up stripping after this too and tying that into my Villian series. I kind of want to bring back the lawyer's son from the county jail. The state I live in has a rich university and a more down to earth university. The rich one has its own version of Skull and Bones, I would be interested in a Duke LAX inspired chapter but I need a hook where good triumphs over evil. I also want a super country dirty south redneck as Julie's bounty hunter partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...