Wanda Backseat Observer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting off one way or the other. You can jerk me off or you can get stuffed it's your choice." the man whispered as he pressed against her pussy.

Wanda wrapped her hand around his erection and started pumping dryly. The man stopped her and pulled her hand to her mouth.

"Spit." he commanded.

Wanda didn't understand and shook her head.

"Fine, I know how to lube up." the man whispered rubbing his hard-on against the slickness of her vagina.

Wanda shuddered as his cock brushed her swollen clitoris.

"Next time you don't do what I say, I'm gonna cram this to the base." the man threatened as the tip penetrated her lips ever so slightly.

Wanda gasped as she thought the whole thing was coming. The man pulled her hand back to his now slick shaft.

"Stroke." he commanded again.

Wanda complied. She heard a soft moan escape from under the mask as her hand went back and forth. The man returned his attention to Wanda's huge tits. Wanda stifled a pained squeal as he twisted her nipple.

Wanda paused from the pain and the masked man thrust an inch inside her. Wanda's eyes went wide with shock wondering when this actually crossed the line from a hand job to actual sex.

"Next time you stop, its going all the way in." The masked man threatened pressing just a little further so she knew he was serious.

Wanda felt her resistance slacken like her body wanted to take the masked man. He almost slipped past the half way mark before he was able to pull back out.

"Damn, you're wet." Whispered the man in her ear.

Wanda's hand was now gliding rapidly over his shaft. Wanda was shocked by how well lubricated she had gotten his cock.

From the car, Diana arched her back in orgasm. Her massive chest stuck way out.

"Holy shit, the girls in your family have huge tits." the masked man said to Wanda.

Wanda knew she should be offended, but she couldn't resist the urge to spread her legs wider.

"Oh shit!" the masked man exclaimed as he accidentally buried his erection all the way to the base.

Diana heard the man and saw two people in the shadows of the garage. She screamed at getting caught. The masked man ran out a side door lighting up Wanda on the work bench.


12