Wanda BBQ Blackmail

Story Info
Someone has proof of Wanda's misbehavior.
1.9k words
3.37
34.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This is supposed to be read after Wanda Frat House Trophy and Wanda Halloween Fundraiser.

***

Raphael Duran couldn't get to sleep, he was so excited. He had his cousin's wife Wanda right where he wanted. While touring the clubhouse of a powerful social club he had come across the parts of Wanda and her cousins' Halloween costumes in the clubs trophy room.

In the course of his tour, he came across a video of Wanda at a Halloween party. Wanda and her cousins were stripped down by a group of girls for the delight of the members of the social club. The trio of girls was quite the sight. Big breasts ran in the family and all three of the cousins had enormous black titties. Wanda was even stripped of her panties.

Raphael knew his cousin Julie wouldn't be ok with his wife parading around naked for a group of white guys. They were from an old school Mexican family that had old fashioned views on women as possessions of their husbands. The idea of Julie letting his wife show off her body was unheard of to Raphael. Raphie was sure that if he found out he would divorce Wanda.

Raphael was going to blackmail his cousin's wife. He had his eye on Wanda and her amazing body since he had first laid eyes on her at the engagement party. He could tell she wanted him too. Raphie had resisted the urge to press the matter because he was afraid of his cousin. Julie was dangerously tough. He worked as a bounty hunter and a professional boxer. Julie ran down bail skips and had disabled a former world champion in a street fight.

Raphie was willing to risk a beatdown from Julie after seeing Wanda naked on video. He had to get his hands on Wanda and her giant black tits. He had been with her cousins and was shocked at their voracious sexual appetite. He suspected that Wanda was similar in her unending well of sexual energy.

Raphie watched the video of Wanda getting stripped down over and over. He loved the part where her panties were pulled off her legs. The way she kicked and struggled to keep from getting her cute little pussy from getting exposed sent a jolt through hs cock. He loved watching the white girls roughly grope her bare titties on video. He couldn't wait to do the same thing the next day.

Julie's mom was having a BBQ the next day. Wanda had done a pretty good job of avoiding Raphael since the wedding. She had not appreciated some of the remarks he had made about her behavior at the bachelor party. Wanda had put on a show for her husband's enjoyment and Raphael had made her feel like a whore for doing something for her husband. Since then Wanda has all but refused to be in the same room as Raphael.

This time she had no choice. Julie was working two jobs and rarely had free time. His mother had all but demanded he attend the BBQ and he wouldn't have a free day again for another week. It was either attend the party or not see her husband for another week.

Julie and Wanda were already there when Raphael got to his Aunt's house. Wanda looked amazing. She was wearing tight acid-washed jean shorts and a pink button-up crop top. The pink really set off her coffee-colored skin and her cleavage was smashed together in a tempting mountain of flesh spilling out of her blouse.

Raphael had brought his camcorder and was filming. He caught his Uncle Ceasar staring at his daughter in laws breasts. Ceasar gave him a knowing grin when saw the camera.

"Busted." Raphael teased his uncle.

"I'm only human." Ceasar laughed.

"They are kind of eye-catching." Raphael responded.

"They look like they're gonna burst out any moment." Ceasar noted.

"We can only hope." Raphael said his mind drifting to his evil scheme.

Wanda caught the camera pointed at her and looked pissed. She knew Raphael and Ceasar were talking about her. She and Ceasar Didn't get along. Ceasar thought Wanda was a distraction from his son's boxing career. He worried that his son was letting his boxing career slip away. Every hour he was running down bail skips was an hour he wasn't training. Julie took his baby daughter Alexis to the gym in the morning while Wanda was in school. It infuriated Ceasar to watch his son interrupt a training session to change diapers. Julie was completely whipped in Ceasar's opinion.

Wanda was really not happy to see Raphael. When she first laid eyes on him she thought he was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. She was so attracted to him it scared her a little. She had danced with him and he had pressed his erection into her as she ground her hips into him. He inspired fantasies of cheating on Julie. She found her mind wandering to images of him taking her forcefully.

That all changed when he called her a whore. Not only did he call her a whore but her cousins were whores too. The way he talked about her also demeaned her husband for not putting his foot down. Julie wasn't controlling his woman like he should. Wanda didn't do well with the macho Mexican bullshit that came with Julie's family.

Wanda tolerated Raphael's presence for a few minutes. Then she grew so upset she needed to get away. She excused herself to Julie's old room. Julie's parents hadn't changed it since Julie left the year before. Wanda had mixed feelings about that. On the one hand it felt like they weren't confident in her marriage, on the other hand, she loved Julie's room. She had lost her virginity in this room. She had fond memories of watching Julie lift weights in here. She loved looking at herself naked in the mirror with Julie running his hands up her body.

Wanda's pleasant memories were interrupted by Raphael entering the room.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" Wanda spat at him.

"Do you kiss your baby with that filthy mouth?" Raphael asked.

"Get out." Wanda told him firmly.

"If you want to stay married, you better change your tone." Raphael said with a tone that chilled Wanda.

"What are you talking about?" Wand questioned him.

"This and this." Raphael said reaching into his fanny pack He held a Photo and a mini videotape.

He handed Wanda a photo of her and her cousins' Halloween Costume tops hanging on the wall of the Taus Clubhouse.

"Do you recognize these outfits?" He asked with a naughty gleam in his eye.

Wanda was visibly upset as she looked at the photo. Raphael plugged the mini tape into his camcorder.

"Do you want to tell me how your Halloween costume ended up in the trophy room of the Tau Iota Tau clubhouse.?" Raphael pressed.

"Raphie..." Wanda started.

"I didn't get it in the photo but they also have your panties pinned up. How did these guys get a hold of your outfit?" Raphael continued.

Wanda didn't know where to begin. Raphael cut her off.

"Don't bother I have the whole thing on tape." He said stepping close to her so she could see the video on the view screen.

Wanda was on screen in night vision having her bare breasts groped and tugged by the nipple. Wanda cringed as her panties were pulled down her thighs. Raphael paused the video. Wanda's bare pussy filled the screen.

"What do you think would happen if I showed this video today?" Raphael asked.

"What do you want?" Wanda asked knowing a blackmail set up when she heard one.

"I want you to be nicer to me." he said as ran his hand over her bare arm.

Wanda was terrified, but she couldn't deny that his touch felt good.

"It sure was nice of you to let all these guys see you naked." He said.

Wanda shook her head slightly without thinking about it.

"No, I know the best divorce lawyer in the state now. He'd love to submit this into evidence and watch it in court. See who gets custody of little Alexis." Raphael said wickedly.

Wanda was still shaking her head as Raphael reached for the top button on her blouse.

She didn't stop him.

"There isn't that nice of you." he said as he finished unbuttoning her blouse.

Wanda let the shirt fall on the ground. Raphie had seen her in a bra before but couldn't help but be excited by the sight oh Wanda's large bra clad breasts. Wanda was fighting back tears as she watched his erection grow in his pants. He reached out to fondle her breasts and she slapped his hands away.

"That wasn't very nice." he said.

"I need you to slow down." Wanda said her voice cracking.

"I've seen your tits already." He said holding up the camera.

"Its not the same. I need to think." Wanda said a tear rolling down her cheek.

"You don't have time to think. Be nice or I show this video to the family." he ordered.

"Ok I'll do it." she said as the tears streamed down.

"Good. Now I noticed your green bra matches the panties the Taus have on their trophy room. Does that mean your not wearing matching panties now or do you have lots of green panties?" He asked.

"They match." Wanda said trying to stop crying.

"Show me." Raphael said.

Wanda unbuttoned her shorts and pulled the waist down to reveal her green panties.

"Down around your ankles. If I have to do it I'm taking the panties too." He told her.

Wanda dropped her shorts. Raphael walked over and ran his finger along her ass cheek at the panty line. Wanda felt a twinge of excitement that Raphael picked up on even though she was still crying. Raphael hooked his finger in front of her panties and pulled the cotton out so he could get a peek inside her underwear. Wanda took an involuntary step back.

"Don't be shy now. I have your pussy right here." He said holding up the view screen.

He hooked a finger in her bra and pulled her close. Wanda felt his hands on her shoulders. He pressed her to her knees.

"Raphael we don't have time. Someone is going to come looking for us." Wanda said in a panic.

"Then finish fast. It might help if you got those titties out." He said unzipping his fly.

"Raphie, I'm a married woman." Wanda pleaded.

"Not if I show this video. Now suck." Raphael ordered as he pulled out his rock hard erection."

Wanda slammed her fist into Raphie's balls. He bent to the ground in pain. Wanda stood up and kneed him in the chin chipping a tooth as his jaw slammed into his upper teeth. Raphael fell back and Wanda put her foot on his testicles.

"Listen up pig, Julie knows all about the Halloween party. I told him that night. He thought it was sexy as hell. He loves having a hot little wife that everyone wants. He knows I will always be faithful. Now get out of here. If I ever see you again I won't tell my husband on you, I'll just finish what I started here." She said stepping down on his crotch till Raphael's eyes bulged.

"OK Ok." Raphael whimpered.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers