All Comments on 'Wanda BBQ Blackmail'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Emailed to me

This was emailed to me

This message contains feedback for: Pugzilla

About the submission: Wanda BBQ Blackmail

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Title:

wrong twist...

Comments:

I had huge expectations but the end ruined it. Still, you have it. Could we expect an alternative story based on this setting?

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Not right now.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I welcome all comments. I try and keep the rape stuff to a minimum. This is an ongoing series and I don't want to write anything that alters my female lead too much. I try to write it so the reader's imagination goes to that place but I can feel it back at the end. Also I am shaping my cousin Raphael character into a more sympathetic ambiguous role for the future. If it was something that interested you, it would be ok to write an alteverse endings if you wanted to. Just credit the source material when you post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a waste of time, written by a moron.

Just leave the site and apologise to the grownups for stealing their computer.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for feedback

Most authors appreciate and value feedback we get from our readers. I do enjoy interacting with the readers. I'm sorry that you felt the work lacking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...