Wanda Cousin's G-Spot

Story Info
Audition goes badly.
2.5k words
4.05
31.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers

This takes place after Wanda Bachelor Party Surprise And Games.

*

After Tanya had made so much money stripping at the bachelor party of her cousin's fiance she decided to give stripping professionally a chance. She debated working in one of the black clubs where the clientele came looking for black women specifically or working in one of the more mainstream clubs where she might be one of only a couple of black dancers in a club where most of the customers were there for the siliconed up blond cheerleader types or raven-haired rocker type gothic hard body stick figure girls.

Tanya decided that it would be better to try for one of the more mainstream clubs where most of the people there weren't overly interested in her. She figured the trade-off would be that the guys that did choose her for lap dances or for a trip to the V.I.P. room would be extra interested in her instead of in a black club where she might be lost in the crowd of black girls. At least in the white clubs, she would stand out.

Besides in the black clubs, it was all about the ass. Tanya had a nice ass but it was mostly just a normal curvy twenty-two-year-old ass. Tanya didn't have the giant stripper ass that dominated the stages of the black clubs. She was also very dark-skinned. She had experienced enough black on black colorism to no that it would be a disadvantage in a room full of light-skinned strippers. Whereas white guys who were looking to go exotic for the night would eat up her shiny black skin.

Tanya ultimately decided to go with a regular strip club for one big reason, or actually two big reasons, her very large breasts. Tanya had gotten the famous big breasts that ran in the family. Tanya's mother's maiden name Leon had come from a plantation family that famous for the bustyness of the slaves on the plantation. A dark family secret had been how many of the mixed female offspring from plantation rape had been sold off to brothels across the south for high dollars because of the large breasts. In a sense of cosmic justice, the mixed sons the family bore with their slaves lost them so much money on the black market trade with the pirates that supplied sugar growers in Hispanola so that they didn't risk passing for white in the US that it eventually bankrupt the family.

Behind closed doors, the old money families would joke that they had big penises because they were secretly related to the big-titted mulatto whores the Leon family sold into prostitution. Tanya didn't know how much of the story was true but she knew big breasts ran in the family for sure. Forth of July barbeques looked like a raceplay wet dream.

The thought of her families sexual exploitation gave Tanya pause about taking up stripping. Tanya's great grandmother had lived to see her and sister grow to teens. Tanya knew that just one more generation back and sexual slavery was a reality in her family. Tanya had read "Roots" in high school and remembered the chapter with the young female slave on the auction block. The image of the slave-dealer pulling her breasts out for the cheering crowd as she screamed her hands tied behind her back haunted her for years.

She would wake in the night to dreams of being in the girl's place as her family watched helplessly as she is fondled by prospective white buyers. Tanya hated that she couldn't deny that she had been aroused by the dreams. It felt like a betrayal to her roots.

Tanya remembered watching the "Roots" series in a college classroom for her History class project. It had been awkward that the movie had bare black breasts it was the first time Tanya had ever been around white guys watching bare black titties. Tanya couldn't remember a single movie where she had ever seen a topless black woman before. It wasn't till later that she remembered an Eddie Murphy movie from when she was a little girl.

Tanya felt like the white guys in her class were looking at her while the topless African girls were on the screen. Tanya watched the series very nervous about the slave auction scene. The idea of the white guys aroused by the scene and then sitting there with them all sexually charged up, set her nerves on fire. The auction block scene wasn't in the TV series and Tanya didn't know if that was a relief or a disappointment. Tanya had definitely thought about the auction block scene from the book while she had stripped at her cousin in law's bachelor party. It turned her on despite herself and the money she made was massive.

Tanya decided to audition at a club called The G-Spot. It was run by a creepy coke head named Rich. Rich liked what he saw when Tanya walked in the door. Rich loved tits. As a businessman Rich was forced to accept that a good chunk of his dancers would be meth tweakers who stayed skinny because of the crystal and needed implants to counteract the effects meth and low body fat had on their chests. When a girl came in that had naturally big breasts Rich always got extra excited.

Rich liked to include his drug dealer when it came to auditioning girls. Donny Chaves had a face that was heavily caved in from a confrontation with the wrong guy about a year before. Tanya noticed how crooked his nose was and he spoke Spanish with a weird lisp. In actuality, he was Brazillian and spoke Portuguese but Tanya didn't know that. The lisp was from the bridgework he had done after getting several teeth knocked out.

Rich allowed Donny to take liberties with his dancers in order to get his drugs for free. Donny had a love of slipping girls mickies. The third person Rich used to help evaluate dancers was his D.J. Randall Jones better known as Scratch Lightning. Tanya turned down Rich's offer of a pre-evaluation shot to calm her nerves much to the dismay of Donny who was looking forward to taking advantage of Tanya once the powder he slipped in her shot had kicked in.

Tanya a leopard print bikini under her outfit and took the stage in her short black skirt and buttoned-down white shirt. She had black high heels and wore her hair in a pixie cut. Tanya asked if Scratch had any Usher music and he put on a slow jam. Tanya took the stage like she owned it. She had beautiful giant breasts since her early teens and was confident in the power her breasts had over men.

Tanya seductively pulled her shirt from the waist of her skirt as she swayed to the music. Rich let out a moan as he saw the soft dark skin of Tanya's stomach. Yanya spun and noticed the reaction her butt got from Donny the Brazillian ass man. Tanya slowly unbuttoned her shirt from the bottom up as she rocked her ass to the slow music.

Tanya's breast flesh came into view as she spread the shirttails wide. Her shirt fell off her shoulders to the floor. She noticed the laser focus Rich had as her bikini covered tits were revealed. Rich was clearly a breast man. Tanya watched his eyes bobble in his head as she shook her chest from side to side. Tanya was pretty sure she had the job by the size of the erection Rich was sporting in his slacks. Tanya pulled the hem of her skirt up so the leopard triangle covering her pubic mound was completely visible. She had Donny's complete attention now.

Tanya lowered the zipper on her skirt and let the material fall to her feet. She sexily stepped out of her skirt to the verbal approval of Donny who loved her big dark ass. The dangerous sexual predator noted the smoothness and tone of her large backside. Donny was going to do whatever it took to bend Tanya over a booth before the day was over. Rich noticed the look in Donny's eye and started to worry about his drug dealer. Donny got testy when one of his girls denied him.

The song ended and Tanya stopped dancing. Rich shook his head no. Tanya knew what he wanted but held out anyway. Rich gestured that the top needed to come off. Tanya mimicked the gesture playfully knowing that her dark nipples were about to work their magic.

Tanya used her two pointer fingers to hook the inside of her bikini triangles at her cleavage line. Slowly she spread the bikini apart. Rich was amazed that her dark breast flesh almost matched her areolas. When her conical nips came into view Rich gave his crotch an approving pat. Tanya knew her nipples were going into the spank bank for Rich.

"Do I get the job?" Tanya asked as she shook her breasts.

"First you have to pass the lap dance test." Rich told her.

"Who do I have to give a lap dance to?" Tanya asked expecting Rich to say himself.

"How about the delivery boy?" Rich suggested referring to the large man stalking the bar coolers with beer.

The delivery boy was huge. He was one of the biggest men Tanya had ever seen. He was over six and a half feet tall and stunningly muscled. It was obvious that he was on the juice from his giant inflated muscles. He looked like he ate weights. Rich called him over and asked if he would evaluate Tanya's lap dancing skills.

Rich asked if the delivery guy had much experience with lap dances and he assured Rich that he was something of an expert in lap dances with a grin. Tanya noticed that he too looked like he had his face caved in by a shovel. Tanya didn't want to meet the guy who busted up this hulking monster. The monster introduced himself to Tanya as Dillon.

What Tanya didn't know was that Dillon wasn't a delivery guy he was actually a bouncer at the club. Rich used Dillon as a joke on new girls. Dillon was impotent from an injury he had suffered a couple of years ago. His massive physique was from fake testosterone he used to replace what his nonfunctional testicles failed to produce. Rich would pay his auditioning dancers two fifty for the ten-minute lap dance but offer them an additional thousand if the girls were able to get Dillon to blow a load in his pants.

Tanya took the challenge. As the clock started Rich, Donny and Scratch took their seats around Dillon and Tanya to watch her and give advice. Dillon sat in the corner with his legs spread wide waiting for Tanya to start. To Donny's delight, Tanya decided to take up the bar on the pre-dance shot. Tanya sucked down the alcohol and chemical additive that would soon be having an effect on her body.

Tanya straddled Dillon's left knee and shook her large breasts in his face. While Dillon looked intently at her chest as though she reminded him of someone special Tanya didn't see any indication of an erection as she jiggled inches from his face. Scratch suggested that Wanda brush her knee across his crotch. While Dillon moaned there was no movement in his pants.

Rich suggested that Tanya should lose the top, which she did by untying the string behind her neck. As her bare breasts had no effect on Dillon, Tanya made the mistake of asking if Dillon liked girls. To which he responded by roughly grabbing both her hanging breasts and giving them a rude squeeze. Still nothing in the pants Tanya noted.

Donny said that maybe Tanya should grind her ass into Dillon's crotch. She did which had little effect on Dillon. Tanya was at the halfway point and still nothing from Dillon. She noted that by the way he was handling her breasts Dillon clearly had a thing for tits. He seemed especially enamored with her breasts in particular like there was something special about her chest. Tanya suddenly felt incredibly hot at the thought of this big white guy so into her breasts.

Tanya turned and popped a bare nipple into Dillon's mouth. He started sucking vigorously. He was terrible at breast sucking but Tanya was feeling the effects of the chemical Donny had slipped in her shot. Tanya felt her pussy get wet from the contact with her sensitive nipples being handled. She tried to pull away from Dillon's mouth as she neared an unnatural climax from the mickie she had ingested but Dillon held her firm by the waist as he continued to suck her chest.

Tanya Whimpered in protest as she went into a series of spasming orgasms against her will. Tanya soaked Dillon's pants in juices as she continued to quiver beyond control. She noted that Dillon had achieved a tiny erection. It wasn't very hard or very big but it was definitely an erection. Dillon seemed as surprised as she was that he had gotten hard. Usually, he needed an injection to get and maintain an erection that was suitable for sex but handling Tanya's breasts was enough to get him going.

Dillon stood up finally releasing Tanya's sensitive nipple from his mouth. Tanya fell on the ground still quivering from her uncontrollable climaxing Dillon went behind the bar and came out with a syringe. Donny was bending the woozy Tanya over a table as Dillon approached. Donny was unzipping his fly when Dillon stopped him.

"She's mine." Dillon shouted as a memory of a desire unfulfilled raced through his mind.

Tanya looked over at Dillon with his pants around his ankles shooting a syringe into his scrotum. The site was enough to snap Tanya into reality. She realized she was about to be raped by at least two guys and maybe four. She climbed off the table and ran to an open office. She locked the door behind her.

Tanya's head was spinning and pounding as she looked around. She saw the phone on the desk and went to call for help. In her confused state, she couldn't think of who to call. She couldn't think of any number of anyone who could help. her purse was on the bar and she couldn't think with the pounding in her head. She realized the pounding wasn't in her head it was Dillon trying to get in the office. Then She saw it on the corkboard behind her. A business card.

Rich had taken several business cards from a local bail bondsman. The reason he took them was that they included a condom as a business promotion. Rich was always in the market for cheap condoms and had taken as many as the bondsman would allow. Rich thought that with the less than legal activities he was involved in, having the number of a good bondsman wasn't such a bad idea.

Tanya recognized the name and face on the card. She had given him several lap dances at her cousin's fiance Julie's bachelor party. Tanya dialed the number.

*

To be continued


Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the misinformation.

Sorry that my medical knowledge isn't accurate. My villain character isn't impotent because of low T. He is impotent because he suffered a ruptured testicle from getting punched by my female lead. My information is not medically sound and I know it. My villain character sexually assaulted my female lead. I wanted her to reclaim some of what he took from her by taking from my villain. The impotance was kind of symbolic castration. The T supplements also served the purpose of making my villain much larger and more physically imposing. I am trying to level him up to be a credible threat to my male lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lots of suspense and action ...

... but short. Will (many?) short installments make for a great story ... or will we get lost among erratic twist and turns? - Lets hope for the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Testosterone supplements make you infertile but not impotent

25 year cancer survivor with high blood pressure and diabetes and nearly 60. Fucked my girlfriend for close to two hours yesterday. Walk around horny all the time.

But I'm completely infertile. 0/million.

Low T kills your sex drive, sleep, ability to think clearly.

If your Testosterone levels are under 300, you absolutely should get supplementation but anything under 600 is sub par. Don't go over 1,000 because if it is too high, it aromatizes into estrogen, gives you breasts and increases the rate of prostate growth.

Thanks for writing the story- but I don't want other Low T sufferers to miss out on sex, good sleep, and happiness. Avoid the name brands and go for the compounded stuff.

So yesterday, we started off with some gentle massage for her- she'd worked all week and it was saturday. After she was feeling better I started by kissing the insides of her thighs up to just short of her pussy. I ran my tongue around the outside a while and pulled her butt cheek apart and teased her behind some which turns me on fiercely because it makes her super wet while also pushing her buttons over being violated.

For about fifteen minutes I wandered around the area with my fingers, lips, and tongue before finally giving her clit direct contact. Clear pre-cum was leaking and she loves it so I let her impale her head onto my cock until she was gagging while I petted her hair and played with her nipples.

We are both therapists and she has one of those expensive electric tables that goes up and down. I recommend therapy tables in general over a bed because you can set them at the perfect height and stand while she lays comfortably on her back.

At about two, I finally start fucking her but just the outside- only putting about 3" inside her so I'm constantly pulling completely out and penetrating her lips again. She's very wet and grasping at me to pull her inside her and whining with need. After about 15 minutes I grab her hips and stop completely. I tell her she is the most erotic beatiful woman I know and that I adore her. I pet her body and the inside of her thighs while I'm just touching the outside ofher lips. And then I penetrated her decisively.

Now, I'm only 7 1/4" measured on top to bone but the nice thing about a therapy table is that we can position her where her hips are rotated up slightly. I can't thrust hard and fast at first because it hurts her because I'm hitting her cervix. But I do sink in with moderate force and just a little thump at the bottom each time. She starts babbling and speaking in tongues. And begins having orgasms.

I settle into a rhythm puling her body into me while rocking back and forth about 3" with mine. This moves me about 6" in and out each time. I can maintain that almost indefinately and in this case it was over half an hour. In the background, various songs are playing and I vary my tempo with each song. I also can bend my knees just a little and it pokes my manhood up into her g-Spot. I also occasionally shift left or right which strokes my penis along the opposite side of her vagina inside.

Eventually even the years of tantra fail and I felt a tremendous orgasm building inside me. So I stopped. And we laid made out while I moaned with intense lust and rubbed on her body. I forget all the things we said in the heat of that passion but it really gets us both going verbally when we are in that state.

Finally, I'm still very aroused but off the edge of orgasm and began to give her oral sex while petting myself to maintain arousal. I'm using the "ABC" method where you spell the alphabet with your tongue on her clitorus. And I threw in phrases like "I love you" saying and spelling them with my tongue on her body. I've noticed she has a particular fondness for capital "Q".

I could feel the insides of her her stomach and thighs start to tense up. She stopped talking in tongues. And then she had a massive orgasm, almost a seizure in intensity. Her body was flailing out of control and I did my best to ride her pussy like one of those electric bulls. She can only take about a minute of that but she also needs it to get the deep spots of her desire.

She said, "stop stop stop" and pulled away and I instantly let go but grabbed her legs and thrust inside her. She became incoherent. I fucked her for close to an hour after that and she was having an orgasm every two to three minutes.

Once I've fucked for long enough- it actually gets difficult to have an orgasm so when I was ready and she was full, I slowed way down and started very slow pumps where I could feel every strong. I looked inside myself and nursed the hint of orgasm until I had a crazy screaming orgasm and had to pick up a towel and put it in my mouth so I wouldn't disturb the neighbors. Afterwards, I took a short rest of maybe 30 seconds and then gave her a fast 100 (counting in my mind). Sometimes she has another little orgasm and sometimes she doesn't. She did yesterday.

I'm blessed with a partner that loves sex with me. I couldn't take advantage of that without testosterone cream. I went thru a very rough period 12 years ago as my surviving testicle finally gave out and my levels dropped really low.

I recommend getting a therapy table so you don't have to do pushups for an hour. It's *EASY* to stand and dance for an hour. And I recommend the ABC method. And loving and adoring your partner and putting their pleasure first.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Overwhelming Porn Shop Incident Owner's daughter has an idea to save the store that goes bad.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Monica's Affair Monica gets taken on a business trip with her boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sarah Submits to Pervert Busty teen gives in to old pervert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Pool Hustler's Wife Wife is forced to cover her husband's gambling debt.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories