All Comments on 'Wanda Cousin's G-Spot'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Testosterone supplements make you infertile but not impotent

25 year cancer survivor with high blood pressure and diabetes and nearly 60. Fucked my girlfriend for close to two hours yesterday. Walk around horny all the time.

But I'm completely infertile. 0/million.

Low T kills your sex drive, sleep, ability to think clearly.

If your Testosterone levels are under 300, you absolutely should get supplementation but anything under 600 is sub par. Don't go over 1,000 because if it is too high, it aromatizes into estrogen, gives you breasts and increases the rate of prostate growth.

Thanks for writing the story- but I don't want other Low T sufferers to miss out on sex, good sleep, and happiness. Avoid the name brands and go for the compounded stuff.

So yesterday, we started off with some gentle massage for her- she'd worked all week and it was saturday. After she was feeling better I started by kissing the insides of her thighs up to just short of her pussy. I ran my tongue around the outside a while and pulled her butt cheek apart and teased her behind some which turns me on fiercely because it makes her super wet while also pushing her buttons over being violated.

For about fifteen minutes I wandered around the area with my fingers, lips, and tongue before finally giving her clit direct contact. Clear pre-cum was leaking and she loves it so I let her impale her head onto my cock until she was gagging while I petted her hair and played with her nipples.

We are both therapists and she has one of those expensive electric tables that goes up and down. I recommend therapy tables in general over a bed because you can set them at the perfect height and stand while she lays comfortably on her back.

At about two, I finally start fucking her but just the outside- only putting about 3" inside her so I'm constantly pulling completely out and penetrating her lips again. She's very wet and grasping at me to pull her inside her and whining with need. After about 15 minutes I grab her hips and stop completely. I tell her she is the most erotic beatiful woman I know and that I adore her. I pet her body and the inside of her thighs while I'm just touching the outside ofher lips. And then I penetrated her decisively.

Now, I'm only 7 1/4" measured on top to bone but the nice thing about a therapy table is that we can position her where her hips are rotated up slightly. I can't thrust hard and fast at first because it hurts her because I'm hitting her cervix. But I do sink in with moderate force and just a little thump at the bottom each time. She starts babbling and speaking in tongues. And begins having orgasms.

I settle into a rhythm puling her body into me while rocking back and forth about 3" with mine. This moves me about 6" in and out each time. I can maintain that almost indefinately and in this case it was over half an hour. In the background, various songs are playing and I vary my tempo with each song. I also can bend my knees just a little and it pokes my manhood up into her g-Spot. I also occasionally shift left or right which strokes my penis along the opposite side of her vagina inside.

Eventually even the years of tantra fail and I felt a tremendous orgasm building inside me. So I stopped. And we laid made out while I moaned with intense lust and rubbed on her body. I forget all the things we said in the heat of that passion but it really gets us both going verbally when we are in that state.

Finally, I'm still very aroused but off the edge of orgasm and began to give her oral sex while petting myself to maintain arousal. I'm using the "ABC" method where you spell the alphabet with your tongue on her clitorus. And I threw in phrases like "I love you" saying and spelling them with my tongue on her body. I've noticed she has a particular fondness for capital "Q".

I could feel the insides of her her stomach and thighs start to tense up. She stopped talking in tongues. And then she had a massive orgasm, almost a seizure in intensity. Her body was flailing out of control and I did my best to ride her pussy like one of those electric bulls. She can only take about a minute of that but she also needs it to get the deep spots of her desire.

She said, "stop stop stop" and pulled away and I instantly let go but grabbed her legs and thrust inside her. She became incoherent. I fucked her for close to an hour after that and she was having an orgasm every two to three minutes.

Once I've fucked for long enough- it actually gets difficult to have an orgasm so when I was ready and she was full, I slowed way down and started very slow pumps where I could feel every strong. I looked inside myself and nursed the hint of orgasm until I had a crazy screaming orgasm and had to pick up a towel and put it in my mouth so I wouldn't disturb the neighbors. Afterwards, I took a short rest of maybe 30 seconds and then gave her a fast 100 (counting in my mind). Sometimes she has another little orgasm and sometimes she doesn't. She did yesterday.

I'm blessed with a partner that loves sex with me. I couldn't take advantage of that without testosterone cream. I went thru a very rough period 12 years ago as my surviving testicle finally gave out and my levels dropped really low.

I recommend getting a therapy table so you don't have to do pushups for an hour. It's *EASY* to stand and dance for an hour. And I recommend the ABC method. And loving and adoring your partner and putting their pleasure first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lots of suspense and action ...

... but short. Will (many?) short installments make for a great story ... or will we get lost among erratic twist and turns? - Lets hope for the best.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the misinformation.

Sorry that my medical knowledge isn't accurate. My villain character isn't impotent because of low T. He is impotent because he suffered a ruptured testicle from getting punched by my female lead. My information is not medically sound and I know it. My villain character sexually assaulted my female lead. I wanted her to reclaim some of what he took from her by taking from my villain. The impotance was kind of symbolic castration. The T supplements also served the purpose of making my villain much larger and more physically imposing. I am trying to level him up to be a credible threat to my male lead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...