Wanda Dog Days of Summer

Story Info
Payback can be a bitch, so can karma.
3.8k words
4
6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers

Wanda's husband was furious when she didn't come home until four in the morning after her embarrassing incident at the state championship basketball game. Sure he had abandoned her at the arena after she ended up topless courtside but she couldn't expect him to be caught publicly with her after being exposed to a full arena. It was bad enough someone would make the connection that she was his wife. He wasn't going to be photographed with her the same night she was showing off her tits.

When she didn't come home till early the next morning he was already suspicious. When she told him she had been at the hospital with her ex-husband and his son when the son broke his cheekbone, he knew something had gone on between Wanda and her ex-husband Julie. It wouldn't be the first time something had happened between the two ex-lovers after their divorce. He was sure they had given into the temptation to rekindle their love for a night or two a couple of times over the last decade and a half. This was the last time he was going to let his wife cuck him behind his back with her ex-husband. The irony of the fact that he had pursued Wanda relentlessly while she was previously married went right over his head.

Instead of targeting Wanda, he was going to hurt Julie by going after his daughter. He knew that during his marriage to Wanda, Julie had developed a deeply rooted fetish for Wanda's repeated propensity for exposing her breasts to an audience. A propensity that Wanda's new husband found both embarrassing and a detriment to advancing his political career. On multiple occasions, he had to pull strings and promise future favors to sweep his wife's humiliating exposures under the rug so they couldn't be connected to him. He was sick of his wife humiliating him by exposing the tits that had essentially become his on his wedding day to the world, and then rubbing salt in the wounds by having sex with her ex to celebrate her embarrassing transgression.

To get back at Wanda and Julie, Wanda's husband was going to use their daughter to do it. It was clear Wanda and Julie got off on Wanda's exposure events that kept happening over and over. He was going to ruin the experience for them by setting up their daughter for a humiliating big titty exposure event of her own. Hopefully, the thought of his innocent daughter having her big black tits humiliatingly exposed to an audience would be such a turn-off for Julie that he could never get it up or Wanda when she had one of her usual boob-showing incidents. That or having his daughter's tits publically exposed like that might awaken some dark daddy-daughter kink in Julie. A dark and disturbing possibility to be sure but really the daughters problem not his if Julie explored his molesty father side. He knew the perfect opportunity to make it happen too.

Because it was an election year and he was one of the first black candidates for attorney general in the state since reconstruction a film major at one of the historically black colleges was interested in shooting a documentary about his campaign for state-wide office. Through a joint effort between the college and his campaign, Wanda's husband had been able to hire a student film crew to follow him around as he campaigned. He had scheduled a weekend break from making appearances to get away and regroup and strategize for the final months' push before election day. They would be using the luxury lake cabin his best friend's family owned as the headquarters for the final strategy meetings. The same cabin Wanda and Julie's daughter Alexis had already arranged to use the week before as a last week of relaxation before she started college. Wanda's husband would arrive early to the cabin with his camera crew in tow. He would set up Alexis to lose her top and expose her huge nineteen-year-old tits to the cameras. They would then spend their downtime from election planning joking about his stepdaughter's accident. His campaign managers would "sneak" a look at the footage of Alexis' tits and no doubt make their own digital copy of her big black tits and then find a way to accidentally leak the footage online. His campaign could decry the attack as dirty politics by his despicable opponents.

After years of being married to a woman like Wanda who was constantly humiliating him by exposing her chest to the public, her husband had gotten good at anticipating and imagining how any situation could result in Wanda's tits out for the world to see. Every outfit she owned he inspected for weaknesses every activity they did he thought of ways Wanda could lose her top. This extended to all women and how their outfits could fail them in a public setting. He knew which of his step-daughter's outfits were the most vulnerable and the activities most like to get her tits out.

Without a doubt, Alexis' bandeau bikini top was the most vulnerable to a malfunctioning piece of clothing in her closet. With no shoulder straps to hold it up and just three flimsy metal hooks keeping the clasp from bursting. There was no chance that the flimsy aluminum hooks would survive any major stress. If something went just a little wrong the metal would bend beyond the point of failure, leaving nineteen-year-old Alexis' huge bare black tits flopping in the breeze for the documentary crew to capture on tape.

All Wanda's husband needed was something that would stress the clasps on his stepdaughter's bikini top enough to set her tatas free. He knew the perfect method to get little Alexis out of her bikini top and onto videotape that he and his campaign buddies could enjoy later. It was an open secret around the halls of government that her mother couldn't keep her tits covered to save her life and he knew the other political insiders traded photos and videos of Wanda's tits over the last twenty-some-odd years. Now that her daughter was of legal age it was time for her topless pics to make the rounds. And the perfect way to get those perfect teen tits out was to use the rescue dog her father had gotten her.

Even though Julie was a former world boxing champion he still ran a bail bonds company. He had gotten involved with one bail skip that was involved in breeding pit bulls for the fighting ring. The bail skip was serious white trash who had stolen some family's pet from out of their backyard and used it as bait or the pit bulls to tear up. They seemed to target the dog because it was one of those black Portuguese Water Dogs the Obamas adopted. Apparently, the dog fight trainers got a kick out of watching the pit bulls tear chunks of flesh out of one of the Obama dogs. Julie actually found his bail skip by tracking the video of one of the pit bulls ripping off the water dog's ears from a skinhead website that hinted that the pit bulls would like to meet more of the Obama family.

The dog was basically dead when Julie rescued him from the literal jaws of death. Apparently, Julie even years after his boxing career had ended, still had enough punching power to one punch a pit bull unconscious with his left hook. Even though it was a two-thousand-dollar dog the family didn't want to spend the money on the longshot surgery the dog needed. Julie paid for the surgery out of his pocket against the family's wishes. He got sued by the dog's owners for emotional distress for not honoring their wishes and settled out of court for almost ten times what the dog was worth. Julie got to keep the dog he got to rename Lefty because of his missing left ear.

Because Lefty was so injured and took so long to heal, Julie didn't do the best job training the dog over the year he nursed Lefty back to health. The dog was still young and grew quite rambunctious as he recovered. Lefty would always have a limp that actually resembled Julie's walk after blowing out his right knee with long runs and power squats. Lefty was fairly well behaved if Julie took him on long walks but if he was too busy to burn off some of the dog's boundless energy then Lefty was a little destructive. He would frequently ask his other kid Nat to pick up the dog and spend time with him when he was too busy to come home from work.

Nat loved his rowdy four-legged companion and was happy to take the shaggy dog everywhere in his compact car. This included visiting his half-sister Alexis. It wasn't long before the press covering Wanda's husband's election campaign snapped a picture with him and the beat-up rescue dog that looked like the Obama dog and his standing in the polls rose four points. He knew an opportunity when it presented itself and quickly got Julie to agree to let him house the dog at his house during the election. It worked out for Julie because he didn't really have to watch Lefty anyway. The two major drawbacks were that now Alexis' obnoxious half-brother Nat would have an excuse to be around the house more and now he had a poorly behaved dog in the house.

The press loved the story about Wanda's husband and their new dog and the campaign hired a trainer to come in and work with both Lefty and Wanda's husband on how to train Lefty on his own. For several weeks not a day went by without one of the major papers in the state posting a photo of Wanda's husband working with Lefty. It made for a great human interest story with Lefty's history as the abused rescue dog from the horrible now-viral video of the pitbull baiting.

The dog trainer had worked with Wanda's husband long enough that he was able to use a rewards system to teach Lefty new tricks and behaviors. After he had confirmed the brand of swimsuit his stepdaughter wore by rummaging through her dresser drawers while she was at school, he had the matching suit shipped overnight. Wanda's husband began the slow process of teaching Lefty to pull the bikini top off. He started by rewarding the dog for retrieving the top from the floor when he whistled eventually pulling the top from the torso of his life like punching bag to finally jumping up and latching on to the center of the top and violently wrenching it from the body following the whistle cue. The dog was trained well enough to only bite in the center of the bikini top where there was space to clamp down on the spandex but not actually sink his teeth into Alexis' boobs.

Not only had Wanda's husband trained the dog to do his bidding but in the excitement and anticipation of exposing his stepdaughter's tits to the camera crew, he had also managed to condition his erection to the three whistles. Like Pavlov's dog, he could get an erection just by whistling. He found himself whistling whenever he jacked off and even on the rare occasion he and Wanda found time to make love during the campaign he would whistle when he was about to cum. He would close his eyes and imagine Alexis with her tits out. The same stupid look on her face as her mother as she was exposed to a crowd. Wanda's husband was starting to understand why Julie loved it so much when Wanda failed to keep her massive breast covered from the public.

With all the pieces in place, Wanda's husband eagerly waited as the days counted down like a kid waiting for Christmas morning a Christmas morning where the only two presents getting unwrapped were his nineteen-year-old stepdaughter's big tits. The best part was these were going to be a gift he intended to share with the whole world once the footage got leaked online.

The week before his campaign was going to be headed to the lake, Wanda's husband waved goodbye to his innocent stepdaughter as she left for a week with her friends at the cabin. He could barely contain his erection knowing the next time he saw his stepdaughter her tits would be out for the whole world to see. Wanda noticed the bulge in his pants and asked if he was excited to have the house to themselves or a few nights before she drove up to the lake ahead of him and the campaign staff and film crew to make sure everything was tip top when they arrived. Wanda's husband was happy to put the hardon to use. He enjoyed the irony of using the erection Wanda's daughter had given him to fuck her mom six ways to Sunday.

At least he intended to in reality he was so excited thinking about Alexis' nineteen-year-old tits that he only lasted a minute and a half. Wanda mistook his abrupt climax for excitement. For the short time that it lasted his intensity was a nice change from the detached way they usually made love Wanda had to be honest with herself that once the novelty of making love to someone other than her high school sweetheart Julie the lack of passion had overtaken their sex life. Julie was admittedly predictable in bed but he made love like he was worshipping a goddess, ceremoniously paying tribute to the various erogenous spots on her body. Her new husband fucked with as much focus on his own orgasm as he ever paid to pleasure. It was an interesting change to have her body ravaged and used for the pleasure of someone else. It was sexy at first to be a vessel of orgasmic ecstasy for someone but after a while, lovemaking became a relentless drive to reach orgasm before her husband. Ten minutes later when the thought of Alexis' naked tits had gotten him hard enough for another round of lovemaking Wanda wasn't in the mood, leaving her husband to finish himself off while she took a shower.

A few days later Wanda drove up to the lake cabin with Julie's son from another woman Wanda had been friends with in college before she decided to surprise her husband with a threesome when she was feeling guilty that she had gotten blackout drunk at an out of town school function where two of her college professors and a now-famous baseball players ran a train on her while snowed in at their hotel. Wanda's husband was happy to watch them go. Usually, he would have been annoyed that Wanda had chosen the eighteen-year-old to help her make the drive but today he was more excited that the day he was waiting for was almost here than concerned about the teen boy perving on his wife's tits. Hopefully, the little dufus is around to get a good look at his sisters' huge tits on display and it warps his libido in a way that he grows up into a weirdo with a strangely specific kink deeply wired into his brain.

Two days later Wanda's husband loaded into the tour bus his campaign staff had chartered to get them up to the lake with the camera crew in tow. The reached the bus station around fourteen hours later. Wanda's husband called the cabin from the car rental place and was delighted to hear that Alexis' friends had gone home and the cabin was cleaned and ready for their arrival. Wanda, Alexis and Nat were swimming in the lake with Lefty.

Wanda's husband practically floated to his car with his excitement that his daughter-in-law's bikini-clad tits were waiting for him to arrive and set them free for the world to see. The other passengers were shocked he didn't get a speeding ticket as he floored most of the way on the drive to the camera crew to the cabin. His erection throbbed the whole way.

They arrived and Wanda's husband had a growing wet spot on his khakis from his dribbling cock. He could hear the splashing from the driveway. Wanda's husband gave the camera crew instructions about filming his wife and stepdaughter playing with their rescue dog. He emphasized how important it was for the two cameramen to get footage of his family enjoying the water. They rounded the corner and to his delight Alexis and Nat were on the little dock tossing Lefty a tennis ball into the lake. Their backs were to the camera crew and they had no idea they were being filmed.

Wanda's husband could see from the viewscreen on the one camera that Alexis was framed perfectly in the crosshairs of the camera lens. He knew the cameraman was enjoying the view of Alexis' spandex-covered ass. He noted that Nat was dripping wet from the lake and his swim trunks were clinging to his body. If he popped a boner when his sister's tits popped out it was going to be obvious to the whole world.

Lefty scrambled out of the water and back on the dock. Wanda's husband took a deep breath and did the loud whistle that served as Lefty's cue. The two figures on the dock spun around to see where the whistle came from. To Wanda's husband's horror he realized he had mistaken his wife for his stepdaughter. It had never occurred to him that being roughly the same size Wanda and Alexis might share a swimsuit. It was too late to stop the inevitable.

Lefty dropped the tennis ball at Wanda's feet. Wanda saw her husband and waved. Her husband's eyes clicked left and saw the camera viewer zoom in on Wanda's torso, a predictable response when Wanda's huge bikini-clad tits were shaking from her wave. Nat bent down to pick up the tennis ball at the same time Lefty jumped up and planted his snout between Wanda's massive coffee cleavage. Wanda's husband gasped in horror as the dog violently thrashed his head from side to side.

Even though he knew it was in his head Wanda's husband could swear he heard the clasp on Wanda's bikini top give out an instant before his wife's huge tits burst free. He looked to his right hoping the other cameraman might not be filming his wife's bare tits. He can tell by the excited look in the cameraman's face that he was capturing every detail of the scene that was playing out in front of his lens. A glance to the left and the other cameraman's viewscreen revealed how quickly his plan was going wrong.

The topless Wanda had her big naked tits out in front of her ex-husband's eighteen-year-old son. Nat was bending to get the tennis ball Lefty had dropped and Wanda's bare tits were inches from his face. The teen froze like a deer in the headlights at the sight of Wanda's topless torso. Even at almost forty Wanda had the best tits Nat had ever seen. What Wanda's tits had lost to gravity and sag over the decades just made her softer breasts have a sexier bounce than they did twenty years ago the first time Wanda failed to keep her chest covered when she had cameras pointed in her direction. Wanda noticed that her shocked scream at her unfortunate wardrobe malfunction did nothing to break Nat from staring at her big dark nipples that had hardened in the breeze.

Between the wet dock and trying to cover her chest from Nat's star-struck gaze while trying to retrieve her bikini top from the Lefty's mouth as the fifty-some-odd pound dog was falling into her, Wanda was unable to maintain her balance. She stumbled into Nat who also lost his balance. Wanda could feel the teen's lips brush her nipples as she fell into him. Two freak occurrences happened during the fall. Wanda's husband's plan had gone farther off the rails then he possibly could have imagined.

As Wanda was falling one of her fingernails caught the hem of Nat's swimsuit pulling his shorts down enough that the rock-hard erection he got from the full sensory experience of Wanda's bare breasts. At the same time the decorative metal ring on the left hip of Wanda's bikini bottom that attached the front to the back ripped through the material. Wanda's husband watched in horror as the material sprang loose and flapped over exposing her tightly trimmed pussy to the camera.

Wanda toppled on top of Nat. Her eyes processed the horror on her husband's face as she realized there were cameras pointed at her and her naked chest. She had no idea her bathing suit bottoms had also suffered a tear until she realized the hard warm sensation she felt on her orchid-like entrance to the warm velvety cocoon of her pussy. She was straddling her ex-husband's eighteen-year-old son. Gravity was about to have it's say regardless of Wanda's horror as she looked into her current husband's eyes as Nat penetrated her womanhood to the hilt.

Even though it had been years since her divorce from her first husband Wanda's body responded like it was yesterday to the similar sensation of being filled in a way that felt just like it had with Nat's father. Between the amazing sensation of Wanda's soft velvet walls amplifying the body heat his erection was producing in Wanda's scalding pussy and the sight of her amazing big teardrop-shaped breasts in his face Nat couldn't resist the urge to pump his hips up into Wanda when he heard the pleasured gasp escape her lips.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers
12