All Comments on 'Wanda Dog Days of Summer'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!!

The Rubicon was crossed.

Albeit in Pugzilla's oblique way.

WOW!!!

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

I think I crossed this line a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally a Wanda Ceam Pie Story. Long over due.

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

Well, since Wanda has a daughter and had a secret abortion, this isn't the first time someone's finished raw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot Damn this is good.

I think the previous amon was going under the concept that a Ceam Pie is not delivered by a boyfriend or hubby. And even though she had some fun in her Chi-Town sexcapades, it is easy to forget as it was so long ago and the CPs happen almost never. Maybe not but that's how I read it and agree, long over due. The timeline is so disjointed by the jumping around who knows when will see any aftermath with Julie. Still love the Pugz stories

Keep 'em cumming!

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

I guess I never considered the idea that you don't count husband/boyfriend creampies. I agree it was time to upgrade to including this step. I wish more people would have seen it. They switched how long things stay in the new story section first page section and I think this got lost some. I thought I was going to catch a ton of flack and one for overusing "Wanda's husband" with first-time readers confused between Julie and the new guy. Also, Syfter is writing his own "Wanda" stories and the jump in quality between the first and second one was impressive. "Wanda's Plane Ride to Fiji" was pretty good. Pleasecheck him out and give him some encouragement. I'm assuming he has further plans for Wanda shenagins in tropical Fiji if readers show him some interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best way to go about the time-line that I have found is to ignore it since it's all over the place. Take each story as it's own and enjoy them, and hopefully the stories like three wishes and temptation time-line eventually finishes

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

I sort of have a decent idea about the overall story arc regarding the multiple time lines. A few details sneak by here and there. The three wishes story needs a lot of writing to wrap up that isn't erotic. I'm trying to shade in the details in my other stories. I hit a wall last month I had a story mostly done and then a key detail just ended up being too wordy to explain. The entry I'm working on now got to a place with a golden opportunity for female on female contact but that's not my kink so I'm stuck. I hate to waste the moment but I don't know how to write it. Hopefully I'll get inspired this weekend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...