Wanda Halloween Fundraiser

Story Info
Wanda and her cousins attend a Halloween Party.
2.7k words
3.92
19.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers

This takes place after Wanda T&A on TV

As the nursing student chosen to be fast-tracked into the Chief Nursing Officer training program Wanda was expected to attend her school's fundraiser to celebrate the children's wing of the teaching hospital attached to the nursing school of the Teaching and nursing college she attended.

Wanda's husband Julie had to work yet again. He was breaking into the bounty hunter/bail bonds business and was frequently tasked with grunt work. He couldn't complain because the job allowed him to continue his boxing career.

Wanda was a little wary about the party because she had been feuding with some of the teaching students. The nursing and teaching students competed for fundraising dollars from the same group of doners. Depending on how successful Wanda was in raising money for the hospital had a direct effect on her future earnings once she became CNO at the hospital.

Wanda's counterpart in the Teaching Administrators training position was a girl named Ashley from a fairly prominent old-money family. Ashley had made it clear she wasn't going to compete for fundraising dollars fairly. She wasn't afraid to use sex as a weapon to get what she wanted. Ashley was smart though and was able to turn the tables and sold the doners on the experience of stripping and groping the nursing students instead of Ashley and the teaching students.

Wanda had been on the receiving end of one of Ashley's public stripping pranks early in the school year. Wanda had gotten revenge but she was sure Ashley would retaliate. Wanda decided that there was safety in numbers and invited her cousins Tanya and Diana to go to the party with her.

Because they were going together the trio decided to they needed a theme for their costumes. They decided to go as Disney Princesses. Wanda went as The Little Mermaid, Tanya was Jazmine from Aladdin, and Diana was Pocahontas. The big draw of the costumes was that Julie's mom was happy to help make the costumes because each outfit had a corresponding animal sidekick they could dress up granddaughter Alexis in, a fish a parrot and a raccoon. The work on the outfits was a small price to pay for all the adorable photos of Wanda's daughter.

Julie's dad Ceasar had no objections as his wife snapped off roll after roll of pics. Wanda's cousins were put together just like Wanda. Big tits ran in the family. All three outfits showed off an amazing amount of cleavage. Ceasar loved his daughter-in-law's tits even though he resented her for trapping his son with a kid. The cousins were darker than Wanda and Ceasar had heard that his nephew Raphael had double-teamed both sisters and wouldn't be surprised if Raphie had gotten a piece of Wanda as well. Wanda was developing a reputation for having a hard time keeping her clothes on and suspected she had strayed a few times.

When the princesses finally made it to the party they were a huge hit. Dean Feely was ecstatic when he saw them walk through the door. Diana's legs were amazing in her short Pochahontas skirt. Tanya's nips were poking through her blue top. Then Wanda walked in. It was more like a waddle as her tail made it hard to walk. Her boobs were bouncing all over the place as she moved. Her seashell bra offered almost no breast support. She used the biggest fake seashells that she could but they still looked tiny on her massive chest.

Most of the large donors were members of the Tau Iota Tau organization and came for the promise of scantily clad costumed college girls. The booze was flowing like water in the hopes that as many of the students were in a mistake making mood. The Taus' clubhouse was just across the street from the event. Wanda wasn't going to be dong any drinking as she was already having a problem with her costume top.

The Dean and Dr. Hertzmoore were having a great time dragging Wanda around the event to meet with donors. Wanda didn't trust either administrator after getting stripped and groped by them at the last event and her cousins were in close pursuit as Wanda bounced around the room.

Wanda was aware of Ashley and her friends Madison and Heather's presence at the event but they kept their distance. Wanda had to admit the trio of teaching students looked cute as zombie cheerleaders. They were getting a fair amount of attention for the tiny skirts and skimpy panties.

While the new children's wing had some great new medical equipment the focus had been on making the hospital experience more enjoyable for the unlucky kids who had to spend large portions their childhood sick and in hospitals. The wing had as many TVs and video games as they could fit.

The key feature the Wing had added for the kids was what it called the Touch Tunnel. It was pitch black inside and you had to crawl on your hands and knees and try and find your way around just by touch. There were tight squeezes and even a second level you had to climb a ladder to get too. The hospital had improved on the design by making the paths changeable while you are using it. The tunnel was staffed by guys in night vision goggles that blocked and moved walls and barriers to disorient and confuse.

Wanda had managed to keep her top on throughout the event despite the efforts of the administrators. Wanda and her cousins noticed the crowd that had built up around the touch tunnel. They made their way over and saw a large group of donors gathered around a group of monitors with Professor Gropenhoffer. On the screens were the trio of teaching students going through the tunnel. Wanda didn't know that the tunnel was equipped with night vision cameras too.

The donors were enjoying the sight of cheerleaders crawling around. It wasn't clear if the three girls knew it or not but their skirts were up around their waists. The donors were loving the sight of panties and ass cheeks.

"You girls have to go next." Dr. Hertzmoore begged as he saw how much the donors were enjoying the show.

"I'm not really dressed for crawling around." Wanda replied.

"Please, you have to. Look how much the donors are loving the teaching students." The doctor pointed out.

"We don't mind." Tanya said.

"Yeah, it looks like fun." Diana added.

"I can't crawl in this tail." Wanda pointed out.

"Then take it off." Tanya said.

"I just have panties on underneath." Wanda replied.

"I'm sure you are wearing conservative mom panties. It's not like you even own any sexy underwear." Diana shot back.

"That's not true." Wanda tried to argue.

"Really? You don't have on granny panties on?" Tanya asked.

Wanda knew her cousins were right she did have on pretty conservative underwear on. Her husband Julie was clearly a boob guy and not an ass man. Wanda really didn't put much effort into her panties. She totally shopped for comfort instead of sexy panties. Even when it came to her bra's Julie loved how her breasts looked in every top and bra she owned. Julie was pretty easy to keep happy.

Wanda relented and peeled off her tail. Despite her fuller cut panties, once she was stripped down to her full coverage bottoms, the donors turned their attention from the trio of girls in the tunnel.

"See." Wanda said referring to the attention she was getting.

"It's just like the beach. It covers more than a bikini would." Dr Hertzmoore pointed out.

"That's not saying much if you knew about how she is with bikinis at the beach." Diana quipped.

Wanda shot her cousin a look letting her know she didn't want to discuss her bikini beach incident with her program director.

Wanda and her cousins entered the tunnel as the teaching students were leaving. The donors were excited to see the trio of cousins crawling around on the monitors. Their boobs were practically falling out as they went by the camera. Wanda especially in her skimpy shell top.

Professor Gropenhoffer whispered something to Ashley and her teaching student friends Heather and Madison and handed them night vision goggles. The trio of teaching students reentered the tunnel from the exit end.

Wanda and her cousins were having a good time despite knowing their breasts were falling out and that a gaggle of dirty old men was crowding around monitors watching them.

Wanda and her cousins were audibly giggling as they felt around in the dark bumping into walls looking for openings.

"Hey, that's my butt." Wanda said to her cousin Tanya.

"So?" Tanya asked.

So, you just grabbed my ass." Wanda replied.

"No, I didn't." Tanya told her.

"Someone just grabbed my ass." Wanda told her cousins.

"Calm down no one touched your butt." Diana responded.

Outside on the monitors the donors and administrators watched excitedly as Ashley and her friends, armed with night-vision goggles, targeted the cousins.

"Oooopp!" Wanda wooped as her panties were pulled down her ass.

"What now?" Tanya asked.

"Someone just pulled my panties down." Wanda said quickly pulling her underwear back up as quick as she could.

Wanda could swear she heard cheering from outside the tunnel. She suspected that the monitors caught her bare ass and the donors got an eyeful. Wanda was right.

Diana let out a squeal as her Indian skirt was lifted over her waist. Diana had worn a sexy lacy thong and her ass was a big hit with the crowd. This time there was no denying that the girls heard someone from outside the tunnel yell "Baby got Back.

"What now?" Tanya asked her sister.

"My ass is hanging out of my skirt. Someone pulled my skirt up." Diana screamed.

You could hear the giggling as hands reached out from the wall and grabbed Tanya's arms and pulled them over her head.

Tanya screamed as her blue top was pulled over her head. A loud cheer rose up from the crowd at the monitors as Tanya's giant tits became visible on the screen.

"Something just stole my top." Tanya wailed as she tried to cover her huge breasts with one arm while feeling blindly in the dark for her shirt.

Diana felt the steps and opening in the ceiling and called her cousins over.

"I found the way out." Diana told Wanda and Tanya.

As Diana reached the next level and reached for something to pull herself up, Two of the Teaching students grabbed the bottom of her Indian blouse and pulled it off her outstretched arms.

"Aaaahhh!" Diana screamed as her top came off.

Another round of applause from the donors as Diana's bare breasts filled the monitor.

"My shirt's gone!" Diana screamed from the upper level.

Wanda recognized the sound of Ashley's laughter.

"I'm gonna settle your shit for good over this." She said into the blackness where she last heard Ashley's laughter.

"Your cousin's tits might be nicer than yours." Ashley responded.

"Let's let the judges decide." Wanda heard a different voice from behind her say as she was shoved into a corner.

Wanda didn't know that she was directly in front of a camera. She felt the familiar feel of a hand pull her seashell bra lift over her big black tits. There was a loud cheer as the crowd was seeing Wanda's bare tits.

Wanda screamed and reached out into the darkness for her top. Her breasts shook wildly filling the monitor. The donors high fived and cheered at the sight of Wanda's huge breasts. Ashley reached out and gave Wanda's bare nipple a tweak and a twist.

Wanda let out a pained and shocked shriek as her nip was manipulated. Again she heard whoots of approval from the crowd around the monitors.

Wanda crawled as fast as she to catch up to her equally topless cousins.

"What do we do?" Tanya asked.

"I don't know my top is gone. I don't want to go out there without my shirt with all those creepy old white guys." Diana whailed.

"You think you got it bad I'm down to just my panties. And I have to work and go to school with these guys. Julie's mom is going to be so mad that we lost our costumes." Wanda said.

"You're about to walk out topless in front of your bosses and school administrators and you're worried about your mother in law?" Tanya asked scarcastically.

"Yeah, you're not worried about your husband?" Diana asked.

"Naw, that pervert gets his rocks off when she flashes her tits around." Tanya responded.

"Well, he married well. It seems like you can't keep a top on whenever you go out." Diana Quipped.

"You're one to talk." Wanda shot back.

"Let's just get out of here." Tanya said tired of the whole thing.

"What about the crowd out there?" Diana asked.

"I guess they're gonna see some big black titties. I'm sure they won't mind. Then w never have to see any of these creepy old white guys again" Tanya resolved.

"I have to see them again." Wanda said.

"That's your problem then. I'm not hiding half-naked in the dark all night. Tanya said as she continued down the tunnel.

The girls could tell they were getting close to the end by how loud the crowd watching on the monitors was getting.

Wanda was now bringing up the rear as they neared the exit.

"Not so fast." Wanda heard from the darkness as her arms were grabbed and pulled out from underneath her as she crawled for the exit.

Wanda rolled onto her back. She tried to fight but couldn't see. Her arms were pulled over her head and pinned to the ground.

Wanda felt two sets of hands grope her bare breasts

"Yeah! Get her!" Yelled a guy from outside the tunnel.

"Damn! Your tits are enormous. They're bigger than Madison's" Ashley said as she groped Wanda's nipples.

"Get your hands off me." Wanda said thrashing about.

"Oh no my dear, You filmed us completely naked, So it's only fair for us to return the favor." Ashley said wickedly.

Wanda felt the hands grip her panties at the waist. She tried to shake the hands off as her panties slid down her pelvis. The sounds from the crowd stopped as the group of guys held their breaths in anticipation of Wanda's naked pussy.

Wanda was almost in shock as her panties slid over her mound. Her breasts had been seen in public on multiple occasions but never her pussy. Only her husband had seen her completely naked. Until now. Once her panties cleared her vagina they easily slid off her legs. Wanda was completely naked. She could now hear the group of donors cheering excitedly at her total exposure. She couldn't believe that the school Dean and her program director were now looking at her bare pussy on the monitors.

She wondered what her husband would think. She knew he had a fetish for her public nudity but it had always been limited to her breasts. She had made up stories about being bottomless in front of a crowd to titillate her husband. He always loved the stories she made up but he knew it was fiction. Now she was actually completely naked and was going to have little choice but to walk out nude for a rowdy crowd of cheering old men.

Wanda was released from the hold of the girls from the teaching college. Her Panties were nowhere to be found. A flash of light burst through as Wanda's cousins reached the end of the tunnel. Wanda heard her cousins' squeals as pictures were taken of the topless Disney princesses.

Wanda knew her turn was next and had to face the music. She parted the curtain as she crawled out. t was bad enough coming back into the light from the dark of the tunnel but the sea of flashbulbs that lit up the exit as Wanda left the tunnel was worse than any red carpet walk. Dozens and Dozens of pics were snapped off as Wanda blindly made her way to her feet.

Wanda's cousin Diana was considerate enough to cover Wanda's chest with her recovered tail even though it meant Diana was subject to more topless pics of her in just her Indian Pocahontas Skirt. Wanda was able to use one hand to cover her bare ass and the other to cover her pussy as the three cousins made their way through the applauding crowd to the parking lot exit.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers