Wanda Chi-Town Tryst

Story Info
Bar game sets up a wife up to get used.
2.7k words
3.85
18.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place after the Truth or Dare entry.

Wanda and Ashley took the hotel elevator down to the bar. The bartender was dressed in just a bathrobe as his clothes were in the laundry after he had to jump in the pool to break up a fight between Wanda and a baseball player.

Most of the city was shut down from an overnight blizzard. The only employees were the front desk guy and the bartender. The front desk guy spent most of his shift sleeping in a chair by the phone. The bartender basically had free reign of the bar as no one was coming in to make sure he was doing his job. For that reason, he wasn't worried about serving under the age of twenty-one college girls who along with their two school administrators were the only guests aside from the baseball player Wanda had beat up in the pool.

The bartender took drink orders and then moved back to the kitchen to make sandwiches for the college group. Doctor Hertzmoore and Professor Gropenhoffer were excited when the girls started ordering shots.

After the girls had finished their sandwiches, Stevie, the bartender had more time to chat up the girls from the college. The effects of the alcohol had the girls feeling pretty randy. They kept making excuses to look up Stevie's bathrobe.

"If you girls are feeling frisky, I think we have some stuff from a bachelorette party in lost and found." Stevie teased.

Ashley had taken charge of the girls by this point in the trip.

"We're up for whatever fun you got." Ashley teased.

Wanda wasn't thrilled with being included.

Stevie returned with half a set of erotic dice and the spinner from a twister game.

"What kind of game can you play with that?" Lisa asked.

"You just have to get a little creative. You girls take turns. You roll the dice. you get an action, you spin. if you get left hand you get me. If you get right hand you get the guy with the red shirt (Doctor Hertzmoore). If you get Left foot you get the balding guy (Professor Gropenhoffer). If you get right foot you get the last girl that went. If the spinner lands on red its neck, green is butt, yellow is chest, and blue is genitals." Stevie explained.

"I'm married. I'm not doing that." Wanda said not nearly drunk enough to agree to that

"Come on." Ashley pressured her.

"Are you crazy. One of the actions on the dice is suck. I'm not going to suck one of these guys off." Wanda stated.

The rest of the girls agreed with Wanda.

"Not a problem. If you don't want to do the turn you can remove an article of clothes or take a shot." Stevie explained.

"Who gives and who receives?" Crystal asked.

"We flip a coin?" Stevie said.

"All the actions get done through our clothes if we don't strip?" Madison asked.

"Yup. Except for your neck if you don't strip then there is no skin on skin contact." Stevie continued.

This seemed a little more reasonable to most of the girls. Wanda agreed and the looks on the lusty administrators' faces were noticeably improved at the thought of Wanda and Madison both agreeing to participate.

Everyone gathered along the bar and Ashley took the dice. She rolled and got grab on the action dice. Next, she spun the wheel and got Stevie and ass. Ashley giggled as she flipped a coin. The tails result meant that Stevie got to grab her ass.

Stevie walked up to Ashley and looked into her eyes and Ashley saw a hint of mischief in his deep blue orbs. Ashley was expecting a one-handed palming of one of her butt cheeks. Instead, both hands reach ed around her body and grabbed both ass cheeks and lifted.

A shocked Ashley stepped into the bartender's body. The bathrobe he wore was unsuited to contain his thickening manhood. She was stunned by how big and hard his cock was as he pressed into her stomach. A hot flush washed over her as she imagined how good he would feel on top of her.

Madison went next and rolled suck on the action dice. Eyes went wide as the implications set in. Everyone doubted Madison would choose to suck off any of the guys this early in the game so the guys were anticipating some clothes coming off. The prospect of either getting Madison's shirt or her tight jeans off was very exciting. Madison had a perfect curvy ass that was going to look sexy as hell regardless of what underwear she had on underneath. In any room that didn't have Wanda in it, she would win best chest.

Madison spun the dial and all three guys held their breath. There was a sigh of disappointment as it landed on Doctor Hertzmoore and neck, maybe the least satisfying result she could have gotten. The coin flip again landed with the girl on the receiving end of the turn.

Madison allowed the teacher to plant his lips on her throat. It was more erotic than Madison would ever admit. Most of the boys she had been with focused more on her ass and tits and largely ignored her neck. Hertzmoore would probably have neglected her throat too but for now it was all he was allowed.

The game continued with the guys trading sexual contact back and forth with the girls. Wanda turn came up and she pulled letting Professor Gropenhoffer grope her chest. Very predictably she chose not let the pervy teacher touch her breasts and instead stripped off her top. Her bra wasn't particularly sexy by design but on her huge breasts, any bra was pretty sexy.

Wanda was almost a virgin when it came to drinking. She had never really done shots before and had never heard of Everclear before. The shot went down like lava. Instantly her skin got a glow from the sweat that flowed from her body. Her white cotton bra became vaguely transparent as it got wet. The outline of her darl nips became slightly visible under the material.

Another round went by and Ashley got to rub Stevie's erection again under his robe. Ashley licked her fingers when she was done and it was becoming clear that they were going to be hooking up before the night was over. Madison got her big breasts groped by the lucky Gropenhoffer.

Gropenhoffer's luck continued when Wanda rolled that he got to lick her chest. Wanda didn't want to get naked and drunk in the bar and opted to let him lick her breasts over the bra. As excited as the perve was he was really not very good as his sticky tongue tried to push the material down enough to graze her hard areolas. He barely succeeded and Wanda was mostly just grossed out by the whole experience.

Almost as if on cue Tony the baseball player arrived in the bar. Wanda was not happy to see him. The way he looked at her bra clad tits made Wanda want to kick the shit out of him again.

Despite the fact that his eyes were bandaged up poorly, he was still kind of sexy and the rest of the girls were eager to get another cute young guy into the game. Despite Wanda's objections, Tony got a place on the spinner. At the very least the inclusion of Tony took the girl on girl aspect of the game off the table.

The highlight of the next round was Madison rolling that Tony got to bite her ass. Shockingly Madison chose to pull up her skirt and let Tony bite her thong-clad ass.

"Wow, boy you are really packing some wood their. You could take batting practice with that thing." Hertzmoore commented on his tented sweat pants.

"Hell, you could give Maguire and Sosa a run for the record next year with that." Stevie quipped.

"You might not be able to put up Sammy Sosa numbers yourself but you could put up Frank Thomas numbers yourself." Ashley said pulling Stevie's cock out of the Robe.

"I appreciate the thought but in this bar we're Cubbies fans. No offense to you, but the Sox are the ghetto team." Stevie said nodding at Wanda.

Wanda wasn't sure what Stevie was talking about. Her dad wasn't a sports fan and while her husband was a professional athlete he paid no attention to anything but boxing. She was vaguely aware of the Sosa/Maguire homerun race the year before.

Wanda's turn came up and she was supposed to let Tony grab her ass. She still hated the baseball player and opted to lose her jeans and do another shot. Wanda was wearing a fairly sexy pair of white cotton bikini panties that matched her bra that she had stripped to a couple of rounds ago. Her dark brown skin really contrasted with her white underwear.

Wanda really felt the effects of the second shot of Everclear. Apparently booze had the effect of making Wanda giggly and amorous. She was actually getting a kick out of Professor Gropenhoffer staring at her panty clad pussy. Wanda could see the old pervert remembering her bare vagina from the time Ashley and her friends had stripped her at the Halloween party. Wanda couldn't help but get wet knowing the thoughts running through Gropenhoffer's mind.

On the next round Ashley opted out just so she could have a shot and strip off her slacks. She wanted Stevie to look at her the way Tony and the two teachers were leering at the half-naked Wanda.

Wanda's next turn had her letting Stevie kiss her pussy. Wanda wasn't ready to lose her bra so she reluctantly let the bartender kiss her over her panties. It was the first time any man other than her husband had ever made contact with her womanhood. Wanda shuddered as his warm breath pierced the thin cotton material. Stevie flicked his tongue across her panty covered clit and Wanda started to edge towards orgasm when she caught sight of Ashley's jealous gaze.

Wanda couldn't tell if Ashley was horny jealous or angry jealous. The uncertainty was enough to pull Wanda back from the brink. She had recently made peace with her former rival hoping that the truce would lessen the incidents of public exposure that were all too common in her life. So far that hadn't gone according to plan.

Wanda watched Tony shake his head and mumble something to himself most likely about Wanda being less than faithful to her husband back home.

Another round started and Ashley rolled Tony getting to grab her pussy. Ashley wanted to make Stevie jealous after watching him use his mouth on the outside of Wanda's panties. She opted to follow the fates of the game.

Tony used no discretion at all as his palm cupped Ashley's vagina. His fingers slipped past the edges of her wet panties and his thick digits penetrated her womanhood as the room took in her shocked expression. Ashley had to use both hands to pry Tony's slick fingers from her lips.

Wanda rolled that she had rub Doctor Hertzmoore's cock. The speed that he went for his fly caused Wanda to chose to take another shot and lose her bra. The third shot left Wanda so drunk she could barely think. Her bra was too much for her to figure out and the four gentlemen helped her get the bra off and took a few quick liberties with her now exposed breasts. Wanda was too drunk to notice.

While the other girls didn't do anything to stop the groping of Wanda's breasts Crystal and Lisa did step in and declare the next round the last.

The final round went pretty fast. The guys were in a rush to get back to the now topless Wanda. The guys held their collective breaths as Wanda rolled. Four sets of eyes lit up when suck came up. Time seemed to slow down as the spinner landed on Tony and genitals.

The entire room knew that Wanda wasn't going to either suck Tony off or allow him anywhere near her pussy. Stevie was already pouring the shot when Wanda announced her decision to strip off and do another shot.

Stevie set the drink in front of her. Wanda threw it back and shakily stood up. Wanda took a deep breath and hooked her thumbs in her white cotton panties. Het. gaze wandered over the faces of the four horny men watching in anticipation. As she was about to pull the material down her dark brown legs she locked eyes with Tony.

He stepped towards her with dirty intentions in his expression. Wanda stumbled away from him and fell into a chair.

"That's it the game's over." Lisa said.

Professor Gropenhoffer started to protest ending the game when he looked into his colleague's eyes.

"You're right. I think it's time to call it a night." Hertzmoore said.

"Bullshit. those panties have to come off before we end the game." Tony said in an almost menacing tone.

"No, clearly Wanda has had enough for one night but if you want to help us get her up to her room, we would appreciate the extra hand." Gropenhoffer said with a hint of the naughty thoughts he was having.

Lisa picked up on the pervert's intentions and tried to intervene.

"Maybe we should get her to her room instead." Lisa suggested.

"No, as nursing students you know how easily a simple slip could lead to disaster when transporting a person. Leave this to a trained professional like me." Doctor Hertzmoore stated with authority.

Lisa didn't really buy the Doctor's line of nonsense but she didn't want to argue with her program director. She still wasn't comfortable leaving Wanda to the teachers and the baseball player.

"Don't worry Lisa. It's my room too. I'll be right behind them." Ashley said reassuringly.

"Actually, it will only take me a minute to brew up a batch of coffee to sober the little lady up. If Ashley will help me, we'll bring it up maybe a nightcap to help everyone else get to sleep." The bartender said.

The two teachers lifted the intoxicated Wanda to her feet. Of course, the best way to support her was under her large breasts.

"Grab her clothes will you." Doctor Hertzmoore instructed Tony who complied even though he was left out of getting to grope Wanda on the way up to her hotel room.

The half-asleep front desk clerk almost came in his pants when he saw the two teachers parade/carry the topless black female through the lobby. He wondered how he could get his hands on the security cam footage as he ran to the back to watch Wanda get groped on the monitors. He was stroking his erection through his uniform trousers when Stevie the bartender snuck up on him.

"Don't make a mess." Stevie yelled to the shocked clerk.

"Jesus Christ Stevie! How much did you give that black chick to drink?" he asked.

"Just the right amount to get her pliable." Stevie said.

"That black guy doesn't mind those old white guys feeling up his girlfriend's tits?" The clerk asked.

"That's not her boyfriend. She's married to some sucker she left back home. I don't know how she is getting home but it looks like tonite she's going to be riding the train." Stevie giggled.

"I can't believe some chump would let a girl like that out of his sight." the clerk said.

"Well, his loss is our gain." Stevie laughed.

"I've never seen naked tits that big in real life before, have you?" the clerk asked.

"We went to a strip club with that girl who sprained that guy's neck when she put her boobs on his head. But never a regular girl like that." Stevie answered.

"Regular girl nothing, with tits like that, that girl should be in porn." The clerk said.

"Funny you should say that." Stevie said squatting down under a desk in the back office.

When the bartender stood back up he had a wastebasket plastic liner filled with disposable cameras left behind from a wedding.

"We're supposed to mail those to the wedding couple." the clerk said instantly knowing Stevie's plan for the cameras was better than sending them to the happy couple.

"Sucks for them. Tonite's the night that needs to be saved for prosperity."Stevie said as he walked back around the desk to help Ashley bring drinks up to their room.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers