Wanda Karaoke Night

Story Info
Wanda in a karaoke contest.
3.9k words
3.73
11.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers

This takes place after the Halloween Fundraiser.

The Tau Iota Taus were sponsoring a karaoke contest for the Teaching and Nursing college. The contest was mostly for the purpose of providing cheap entertainment for their November get together. For five grand in prize money, they got an evening of the mostly female college students putting on a show. The students usually went all out often dressing in sexy outfits to win the support of the crowd.

The booze flowed generously at the event and the bartenders understood that they were to make the drinks extra strong for the pretty girls. The Tau's clubhouse was located in an old hotel so the members had access to rooms in the event that any of the female students got drunk enough to make a mistake for the night.

Wanda had worked out a routine that was inspired by the recent movie Clueless. Two of Wanda's classmates from the nursing school had agreed to dress up like the three female leads and sing the Supermodel song from the soundtrack. It worked out perfect because the trio of girls fit the profile. Wanda played the part of the black best friend, her blond friend Lisa took on the part of Alicia Silverstone and their redheaded friend Crystal took on the part of the new girl in the clique.

This was the rare occasion that Wanda's husband Julie was going to be able to attend a function with her. Julie and his new partner Duane had managed to run down a bail jumper with an unusually high bond and had earned enough that Julie was able to afford to take a few nights off. Julie's mom had agreed to watch their baby daughter Alexis while Julie took his wife out.

Wanda was a little worried about Julie fitting in. Julie's family was working-class and Julie thought dressing up was wearing a tropical shirt. Wanda couldn't get it through to him that dress shirts had long sleeves. On the plus side though Julie had a physique that looked good in a big Hawaiian shirt. His barrel chest and oversized forearms made Wanda swoon when Julie flexed.

Julie watched excitedly as Wanda got dressed for the event. Wanda looked amazing in her pleated black checkered skirt and knee-high black socks. As Wanda put on her make up in the full-length mirror in their bedroom Julie came up behind her. He buried his face into the side of her neck. Wanda let out a pleasured moan as he kissed her nape.

Wanda saw Julie looking into her eyes in the reflection in the mirror. The look in Julie's eyes was intense as Wanda felt him lift her skirt above her ass. Wanda felt him slip his fingers into her panties and push them down her thighs.

"Babe, what are you doing?" she asked getting heated up.

"Helping you get ready." Julie responded.

"That doesn't feel like helping." Wanda said spreading her legs so Julie couldn't pull her panties past her knees.

"You want to win don't you?" Julie asked as his warm fingers softly touched the inner edges of her upper thigh.

"This feels a lot like winning now." Wanda said as Julie slowly inched his fingers towards her boiling flower petals.

"If you go out without panties, you're gonna win for sure." Julie said grinning like a fat cat as his fingers glided over his wife's pussy.

"I can't do that. I'll be up on stage. The crowd might get a free show." Wanda squeaked out as Julie toyed with her slick clit.

"That's how I know you'll win." Julie said slowly penetrating her like parting waters.

"Julie, you know a good number of these guys have already seen me without panties." Wanda reminded him.

Julie moaned at the thought of his wife naked in a room full of men. He spun Wanda around and kissed her hard. It took everything Wanda had to stop Julie from carrying Wanda to the bedroom. Unfortunately, Wanda knew that her attendance at the function was all but mandatory. She was trying hard to get into management once she graduated from nursing school.

"Julie, I have to finish getting ready. Lisa and Crystal are counting on me." Wanda said pushing Julie off of her.

Julie relented reluctantly and stalked off to pout alone in the other room. Wanda was still feeling a little dizzy from the kiss but recovered enough to continue getting ready.

Once they got to the party Julie acted like the perfect doting husband. He may have looked a little out of place in his tropical shirt but he was able to be charming and supportive of his wife.

When he met the Dean and Wanda's program director, he gave both of them a firm handshake and a solid pat on the back that shook both men up enough physically that they momentarily regretted that they had felt up his wife drunkenly at the pirate parade. At the time they would have said it was worth the risk but after getting a taste of how strong Julie was they both said a silent prayer that Wanda hadn't told her husband about any of the antics that had gone on at the school.

The school administrators had recently seen some of the photos from when Julie had torn up former world light-heavyweight champion Demetrius Green. Green had apparently groped Wanda in front of Julie and triggered a savage beating. Green had underestimated the still teenaged Julie and had been beaten into retirement. The middle-aged school administrators were reluctant to make the same mistake even though they belonged to a social organization that had the power to lock Julie up for a few years for the beating he had given Green.

Julie had made the rounds with his wife meeting the important members of the Taus. Julie refrained from manhandling anymore of the gentlemen at the event. Julie suspected that most of the Tau members had gathered around the monitor and watched his wife get stripped off inside the touch tunnel at the Halloween Party. He watched closely for signs of lusty knowing looks as they shook hands or kissed his wife at introductions.

Wanda could tell what Julie was doing and started giving Julie a look whenever his suspicions were confirmed. The strong violent energy that Julie radiated was having a noticeable effect on the wives of the Taus. Julie wasn't really what high school kids would find attractive. He had really felt lucky to be with Wanda. Among adult women though Julie exuded a raw sexual masculinity. Wanda recognized it early. Wanda would feel a twinge of jealousy every time her husband was introduced to one of the Tau's wives and she saw the gleam of sexual arousal when they playfully ran there hands up Julie's muscular arms.

Most of the Taus were on their second wife by this point in there lives having traded their original wives in for younger versions of the women they used to be before spitting out a few kids. The result was a healthy supply of gold-digging early thirties women of leisure that was happy to look the other way on their husbands' infidelities. This evening though the wives were happy to be in the presence of a real man like Julie.

Wanda was hyper-aware of the difference between Julie and the Taus. Even the younger fitter members of the club couldn't compare to Julie. The members worked out in the fanciest health spas with the most state of the art equipment while Julie trained in his father's dungeon-like sweatbox boxing gym, throwing big weight and pounding leather.

Wanda was getting more and more jealous as Julie met more of the Taus' wives. She noticed that the husbands were picking up on the vibe between Julie and the wives. It was causing the Taus to dislike Julie. Wanda could see that after they had walked away from a group of Taus that the Taus were mocking Julie. The way he walked, his fighter's slouch and the way Julie stood.

Wanda was getting angrier as she watched the teaching college director Professor Gropenhoffer roll up his sleeves and puff up his chest and saunter about for the enjoyment of a group of Taus who found the impression hilarious. To add insult to injury the group consisted entirely of men she remembered from the Halloween party.

Gropenhoffer finished his impression and looked in Wanda's direction, he looked her body up and down and it was like he could read Wanda's mind. Wanda felt exposed as he turned back to his group Taus and said something that Wanda suspected was related to her as the Taus broke up in laughter.

Wanda's Jealousy was kicked up to an eleven when Ashley Heather and Madison showed up. They had dressed like TLC from the "Creep" video. They had on shiny silk pajamas with just the button under the neck done up on the top. Madison was hard to ignore with her big breasts almost popping out from under her shirt. Wanda had way bigger and nicer breasts but they were pretty well covered up tonite.

Wanda noticed Julie's reaction when the trio of nursing students came over to meet Julie. Julie was an undeniable breast man and his eyes ticked down as he shook hands with each of the girls. Madison definitely got his attention there was a hint of her right areola as she shimmied past Julie. Ashley's eyes lit up as she detected the jealousy in Wanda's eyes.

Wanda was not having a great time, between the milfy wives eyeballing her husband like a piece of meat, the Taus mocking her husband, and now her school rivals openly flirting with Julie Wanda wanted to go home. She would have left if Crystal and Lisa hadn't been counting on her for the karaoke contest.

Wanda actually felt a little better once Lisa and Crystal showed up. Now that all three of them were together they looked great in their little outfits. The contest would be starting soon and Wanda was eager to get out of there. It was eighteen and up at The Turtle Club and Wanda was in the mood for dancing. She knew the trio would be a huge hit.

The contest started. Dean Feely did the honor of M.C.ing the contest. The competition was pretty fierce. There were two different Madonnas one doing "Like a Virgin" and one doing "Material Girl". A group of girls did Robert Palmer with the matching black outfits. One girl did Shania Twain's "Still the One".

Wanda and her friends were a huge hit the audience loved the number even if most of the Taus were too old to have gone to see Clueless. They just liked the short pleated skirts. Lisa actually looked a lot like Alicia Silverstone and Wanda was happy to not be the center of attention.

The three girls took turns singing verses of the song. each time they passed the mic they did a spin move that lifted their short pleated skirts high enough that much of the audience was treated to a show of panties. Wanda was not happy about that as much of the audience in front was made up of the Tau members that had mocked Julie earlier. Wanda didn't love giving them the sexy thrill of seeing her ass cheeks in her white cotton panties. On the other hand, she caught the look of enjoyment in Julie's eyes when she flashed her underwear.

The audience loved their performance and the panty flashes were getting cheers every time. It really looked like they were going to win. That was until Ashley, Heather and Madison took the stage. Ashley had a surprisingly good voice. On top of that, the silk pajamas were super sexy. The audience was getting lots of flashes of underboobs as the girls flapped their shirttails n time to the music. The audience was quieter as they were focused on the girls' breasts. Madison, in particular, was hypnotizing as her huge beasts kept threatening to slide out from under her pajama top. There was more than one time that an areola made an appearance. Every time there was a near nip slip the Taus in the audience reacted like schoolboys, all giddy about the prospect of seeing a boob.

They brought the house down. Wanda saw her chances of winning going down the tubes. Dean Feely got up to announce the winners. Dean Feely had a big gin on his face as he came to the mic.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a tie for first place." The Dean announced.

Wanda was stunned but not as stunned as Ashley and her group. They thought they had it in the bag for sure.

"In order to break the tie, one representative from each team will come up and choose a song for the other team to perform from the catalog." Dean Feely continued.

Ashley was her team's representative and Lisa was picked from Wanda's group. Lisa flipped through the catalog and picked a number and entered it into the karaoke machine. Ashley flipped through and her eyes lit up when she found the perfect song. she entered her pick into the machine.

Part of the fun of the bonus round was that the other team didn't know what song they were supposed to sing until it came up on the screen. Ashley and her group were stunned when The Village People's "YMCA" came on. The crowd laughed as the girls made a pained face at the lame cliche song came on. Lisa had picked a song that any karaoke fan had heard performed dozens of times.

The girls tried to put on a good show. It wasn't easy. The crowd was still excited to see the three in the sexy pajamas. Again they were treated to lots of underboobs shots. They got a very polite round of applause that gave Wanda confidence her team was going to win.

Wanda and her group took the stage. Joe Walsh's "I.L.B.T.s" came on the screen. The girls didn't recognize the song. She didn't even know who Joe Walsh was. The crowd went crazy because that song was way popular among the Taus.

Wanda thought she was seeing things when the first words came on the screen.

"I like big tits" the girls sang.

It hit Wanda like a freight train. That's What I.L.B.T.s stood for. Wanda looked in Ashley's direction. Ashley had a smug grin on her face. Wanda understood why as she listened to the crowd cheer. Lisa was no longer the center of attention. Wanda's huge rack and the subject matter of the song had all the focus on her.

Lisa and Crystal figured it out as they continued the song. Wanda was too stunned to keep singing.

"You see em on the street" the two girls sang.

Wanda was already seeing members of the crowd making gestures relating to her breasts. Several guys were bobbling imaginary beasts. Wanda saw one or two sets of hands making groping gestures like they were air fondling her boobs. The gesture that sent a chill through Wanda's spine was the guys motioning for Wanda to open her blouse.

Wanda was sure that was Ashley's plan all along. Wanda was sure that Lisa had picked the Village People as a joke. Ashley had made a much better decision. Wanda was going to have to choose how far she was willing to go to keep the crowd happy.

"Left and right/I like big tits" Lisa and Crystal sang.

The number of Taus that were making suggestive gestures was growing. Wanda noted that the members gesturing the most were the ones who mocked Julie earlier.

"I try to look away but I can't resist/Everytime I try to call it quits/ Here come some tits" Lisa and Crystal continued

Because Wanda wasn't doing anything sexy the crowd started booing. Wanda looked to her partners.

"I like big tits." They belted out pleading to Wanda with their eyes.

Wanda didn't want give a sexual thrill to these guys who had mocked her husband, but Wanda didn't want to let her partners down either. Wanda pulled her shirt out of her pleated skirt and started unbuttoning it from the bottom. Immediately the boos rurned to cheers.

Wanda got to the top button and paused, hoping the song was almost over and she could get away with just flashing her bra.

"Well come in twos/hard to choose" The girls sang as Wanda pulled her blouse and blazer down her arms.

"Your favorite tit." The song continued as the crowd went crazy for Wanda's huge breasts clad in a purple shimmery bra.

Wanda let her blouse and blazer fall to the ground. She thought the song was almost over and that would be the show stopper.

"Lose the bra." Wanda heard someone yell from the crowd.

The crowd agreed and started chanting "TAKE IT OFF" loud enough that it drowned out the next couple lines of Lisa and Crystal's singing.

"I like tits for dinner/Or a noontime snack/I like tits for lunch" The girls tried to sing over the chants.

Wanda looked over the lusty crowd. Ashley loved the position she had put Wanda in. Wanda looked to Julie for guidance. Julie nodded his head in approval. Wanda didn't know how to feel about that. She was glad that Julie didn't flip out about it when Wanda's breasts came out in public. Especially since Wanda's tits had a history of flying out in public. There was a time she worried about what Julie would feel about her breasts being out in public. She thought Julie would get all jealous and possessive. He went the opposite way and loved it when guys lusted after his wife.

"A big tit attack." The girls yelled out the song lyric loud enough that it could be heard over the crowd.

Wanda turned her back to the crowd and reached behind her back. The crowd cheered as Wanda unsnapped her bra.

"I tits for breakfast." The girls sang as Wanda pulled her bra off with her back to the crowd.

Wanda held the bra up with her right hand. Most of the audience was stunned at the size of the shimmery cups of the garment. Wanda dropped the bra to the stage floor. Wanda covered her nipples with the palms of hands and turned to the crowd.

Wanda juggled her massive breasts for the excited crowd.

The rest of the song was inaudible as the crowd cheered. Wanda knew the wanted her to move her hands. She couldn't go through with it. Wanda had been topless in front of countless men in public but she just couldn't bring herself to move her hands.

The song ended and the audience started to boo at the lack of bare breasts. Dean Feely rushed out on the stage. He grabbed the sides of Wanda's pleated skirt and pulled it up over her stomach revealing her panties to the crowd. The boos turned to cheers as the crowd enjoyed Wanda's white panties and anticipaed what was about to happen.

The surprised Wanda didn't think her actions through. She squealed at the reveal of her panties. Wanda lowered her hands to free her skirt. As her breasts came into view the crowd went wild with cheers.

Wanda's eyes bulged as she realized that the whole audience was seeing her topless. Wanda started to cover her chest when Dean Feely grabbed her arm and held it over her head.

"The winners." The Dean announced as he pointed to the stunned Wanda.

A shocked Wanda looked to her husband whose eyes were as big as saucers as he witnessed his wife's fantastic topless chest in a room full of men.

Dean Feely couldn't resist the urge to touch Wanda's bare chest. He greedily reached out for a fondling of Wanda's naked right tit.

Wanda screamed as she looked into her husband's eyes as her nipple got tweaked on stage. Wanda couldn't read Julie's thoughts. She allowed the Dean to grope her as she tried to figure out her husband. The Dean enjoyed every second he got to feel Wanda's giant soft breast.

The Dean's grope session was interrupted by the appearance of Ashley's group onstage.

"How could you declare them the winners with all the boos they got?" Ashley asked angrily.

"The winners are the ones who got the loudest cheers." Dean Feely stated.

"That's bull." Ashley protested.

"Don't be a sore loser." Wanda told her rival with her hands covering her large breasts.

Ashley responded by kicking Wanda's shirt and bra into the crowd. Wanda watched in horror as her clothes were torn apart by the rowdy audience members. Wanda responded by shoving Ashley. Ashley stumbled back and teetered on the edge of the stage.

Madison rushed over to catch her friend. she was too late to stop her friend from falling backward off the stage. She did get there in time for Ashley to reach out and get a grip on Madison's Pajama top. The shiny silk top ripped off Madison's shirt.

Madison screamed as the crowd celebrated that she had joined Wanda in toplessness onstage. Madison turned away from the crowd. Unfortunately for Madison, She turned towards Dean Feely. The Dean took one look at the blond's bright red nipples and latched both hands on her bare tits. Madison screamed in shock as she was groped on stage.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers
12