Wanda Karaoke Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison's screams were drowned out by Ashley. Ashley landed in the audience of rowdy drunken Taus wearing loose-fitting silk pajama bottoms and a pajama top with only the top button done. Her perky conical tits were hanging out of her top as she was passed around like a beach ball. Ashley found her pink nipples painfully pinched and assaulted as she was passed overhead.

Maybe if Ashley had big giant breasts like Wanda or even Madison, the groping might have been contained to just her tits. With her perky little boobs, it only took thirty seconds for the audience to focus on her pajama bottoms.

Ashley's screams grew louder as her pajama bottoms were pulled down to her ankles. Ashley felt fingers attack her panty clad pussy. She felt her panties pulled to the side and fingers brushing her pussy.

Ashley disappeared from view. A group of Taus pulled her down into a corner. She was roughly bent over a table. Ashley screamed as she felt her paties pulled down her creamy thighs.

"That's it open that mouth wide for me." A Tau who was at least three times Ashleys age said as he pulled his flaccid penis from his slacks.

Ashley felt him smack her cheek with the limp dick in order to get it hard.

"Go on and cry. That really gets the old blood flowing." The Tau bent down told the crying Ashley in her ear, as he prepared to be the first to rape her.

Ashley watched as the Tau's nose slammed into the table next to her. His nose exploded like a tomato. Ashley was able to stand up and saw her rival's husband Julie rip an elbow into the ribcage of the Tau who was holding her down a second before. Julie was making short work of any Tau foolish enough to be within striking distance.

Ashley pulled her panties back up and followed Julie through the parting crowd as Julie made his way back to the stage. He removed his tropical shirt that the Taus had mocked earlier.

He handed the shirt to his wife. Wanda quickly put the shirt on. Julie helped her off the stage and left the Dean with one last thought.

"We expect our prize money on Monday before my wife leaves school. Please don't make me have to come in to pick it up." Julie told the frightened administrator.

12