Wanda Leaked Emails

Story Info
Emails intercepted lead to bad intentions.
2.5k words
3.73
10.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

Noah Abbott stopped at the study computer before school long enough to check his social media. The home computer was in the study because his youth pastor father didn't trust his son to have a computer in his room. Noah was annoyed when he clicked his email and found his father had forgotten to log out. It wasn't that it was a big deal to log in and out it was that his father's email was a testament to his father's hypocrisy.

While Noah's internet usage was closely monitored at all times for any improper use of the web it was obvious from the emails that littered his father's inbox that his father clearly was into some dirty stuff online. Noah could have used the emails as an opportunity to look at all the porn jpegs his father received and he had tried but he and his father had very different tastes in porn. Noah had grown up on a diet of movies and TV shows where the high school girls were portrayed by women in their mid-twenties and even early thirties sometimes. All of Noah's sexual wiring had been geared to buxom twenty-five-year-old women dressed like high school cheerleaders. Noah's father Silas preferred high school cheerleaders who looked like real high school girls. Noah tried not to think about his mother's lean small chested body and the bathroom drawer devoted to wax kits and depilatory creams and lotions or the high school seniors and college girls that his father chose to help run his Christian bible day camp in the summer.

Usually, the porn links Noah found in his father's emails didn't interest him but the words BIG TITS ebony slut caught his eye. It was unlike the usual babysitter, barely legal, eighteenth birthday bang, type of content usually found on his father's inbox. Noah curiously clicked the email and was shocked at the giant black tits that filled the screen. Noah had seen plenty of ebony porn passed around his all-boys private school. Most of it was unflattering. The guys liked to joke about the cheap prices you could get black hookers in the massage parlors and lingerie modeling places that were referred to as jack shacks that littered the area by the stadium and around the airport. The women weren't often considered attractive and were usually quite flabby with healthy amounts of cellulite. There was often competition for who could find the grossest black porn.

The breasts on the screen were anything but gross. They were probably the greatest breasts Noah had ever seen. They were an even coffee color all over with no hint of tan line and a firm teardrop shape that hung naturally. Dark brown areolas were almost three inches across and were capped with hard fingertip-sized nipples. Noah advanced to the next jpeg and two stubby white hands cupped the massive black jugs. Noah gleefully noted that based on the placement of the thumbs the hand belonged to different guys. This big-breasted black slut was letting two guys have a go at her rack at once.

Noah wondered how much farther these guys had got with her when the next jpeg showed the girl's lower face. Her mouth open taking a large cock. It took Noah a second to process that the cock belonged to a black guy. Wow, this wasn't anything like the porn he usually found on his father's email. He wondered why someone sent it to his dad. His question was answered with the next jpeg. Noah had already started stroking his cock as he clicked the mouse. He came so hard it shot across the desk when he recognized the girl.

It was the daughter of his father's partner in the dental practice. Noah was shocked to see her face bent over a motel twin bed with a chubby middle-aged man mounting her from behind. Noah had a hard-on for the dusky bitch for as long as he could remember. He had always wished his father had been the type to invite his business partner and his family on to go on vacation with his family. Maybe on a cabin on the lake where Wanda would lounge around in a bikini, sneak some booze from the liquor cabinet and play truth or dare.

Actually, Wanda had pretty much always had a boyfriend and had barely acknowledged Noah's existence. Noah's father hadn't approved of his partner letting his daughter date at such a young age assuming all boys that age only had one thing on his mind. Noah's father had also heard rumors that his business partner hadn't passed on the importance of a young lady keeping her clothes on in public. The fact that she had been knocked up right after graduating meant that she also had issues keeping her clothes on in private as well. Silas did take note that not only did the young lady choose to keep the child but she and the father were also married before the baby was born. This indicated some level of importance of family had been instilled somewhere along the line.

Noah did actually remember meeting Wanda's husband once or twice over the years. He was a big Mexican kid. Noah remembered thinking that the husband wasn't very attractive. He was kind of clean-cut, unlike the Mexicans in the gang movies and rap videos but probably scarier due to his powerful build. He was quiet and shy but you could tell he loved his wife very much.

As Noah slowly regained his erection from looking at Wanda's compromising photos, a wicked thought formed in the back of his head. He knew how upset his father would be to see his business partner's daughter in such a state. Not to mention what Wanda's husband would do if he saw his wife screwing three other guys. What would it be worth to Wanda not to have these photos made public? Noah's cock pulsed at the possibilities. Clearly, marital fidelity wasn't a priority for Wanda.

Noah sprung into action. He rerouted all future emails from the sender to his secret address. And rushed to download all the pictures onto a disc. He cleaned up his mess and deleted the original email from both his father's inbox but the trash file as well.

Noah had a used BMW his father had purchased new back when he was in elementary school. The A.C. needed a charge as the air wasn't blowing cold enough to cover up the sweat that dripped from his forehead as he drove to pick up his friend Lucas. Lucas like most of the boys from their private Christian school had enough money to have his own car but his license had been suspended for at least six months.

"What's with the flop sweat?" Lucas asked when he opened the passenger door.

"Dude, you won't believe what I have on this disk?" Noah said holding the disk in his clammy fingers.

"It better not be some Seven Hundred god squad nonsense about Bill Clinton being in a demon cult with international bankers and freemasons like your dad was pushing two Sundays ago." Lucas said sitting down.

"Dude the chick on here is hotter than any of those Clinton groupie sluts." Noah said.

"Well first of all I think you're forgetting the Penthouse chick and the big nose girl was kind of hot when she fixed that honker." Lucas joked.

"Homo, she's got hair like your mom and I don't think Clinton actually was banging her." Noah remarked.

"He was banging all of them. He couldn't turn around without running into an open gash. He was fucking left and right." Lucas said.

"Yeah, a bunch of ugly bleeding heart skanks." Noah replied rolling his eyes in disgust.

"You know pussy feels good whether it's a hot girl or a the DUFer." Lucas laughed.

"What's a duffer?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, you'll be beating your meat till college. Designated Ugly Friend. Every group of hot girls has a DUFer her job when chicks go out is not to hook up so someone is sensible enough to talk sluts out of one-night stands." Lucas explained.

"Any girl worth having wouldn't put out on the first date." Noah responded.

"That's your pastor dad's nonsense. Girls want sex as much as we do. All those little bimbos from the day camp your dad runs have laid miles of dick. Six inches at a time or when your dad councils them four inches at a time." Lucas said.

"Hey, Fuck you!!" Noah yelled.

"Alright four and a half inches, but that's not bad over a couple summers those bitches could drive to Miami with all that pussy power." Lucas laughed.

"Okay, fuck you. Your out." Noah said.

"Like three strikes your out or out of the car or what?" Lucas asked amused.

"I got something good going on and I was gonna include you in on it. But now fuck off." Noah said.

"Alright your dads not fucking any college sluts at the camp. I'm sure they are all virgins waiting for you to marry them and any physical proof otherwise probably was a horse-riding thing. Camp does do those horse rental things every year." Lucas said.

"Lucas..." Noah started pretending to be mad even though he didn't get the horse riding joke.

"Man you are such a virgin." Lucas laughed not fooled.

"I don't need you I can do this without you." Noah said.

"Do what?" Noah asked.

"Fix the whole virginity thing." Noah said.

"So the disk is a phone directory of all the male escorts in the state. You need help narrowing it down. I think you want to avoid listings for pitchers, tops, or any guy with big hands." Lucas quipped.

Noah just nodded acknowledging he heard the joke but disengaging from further ridicule. It took a minute or two of ignoring Lucas for him to break.

"Oh come on man, what do you have going on? I'll be good I promise." Lucas begged.

"Alright, I got the goods on the hottest chick ever." Noah started.

"Britney whoozits the Mouseketeer virgin girl with the tits and the catholic school girl outfit?"

"Better than that but yea she's hot." Noah agreed

"For a phony holy roller pretend virgin I guess." Lucas shrugged.

"I don't think she's faking." Noah said getting distracted again.

"That's all an act those prissy rich girls do till the trust funds kick in. Give it a few years when the fifth album isn't selling she'll be running around with some trust fund princess begging for paparazzi to see them with their tits half out and put it in the paper." Lucas stated.

"Some made-up trust fund princess huh?" Noah asked.

"Yeah like the Marriot hotel guy's granddaughter Maggie Marriot." Lucas replied.

"Or Nicolette Sheraton right?" Noah responded.

"Oh, the Motel Six sisters." Lucas continued.

"Or better yet the Hilton's have twin girls." Noah said.

"Yeah, Britney and the Hilton sisters running around LA with no panties on getting pussy pics all over the tabloids trying to sell records." Lucas said excited

"Why don't you throw in Pam Anderson to the mix. With a second sex tape out there with the Mexican dude from Saved By The Bell." Noah said scarcastic.

"The Mexican guy won't be the one with the sex tape it would be one of the girls." Lucas said pointing out the obvious.

"There's never going to be a saved by the Bell sex tape. It's a kids' show like wrestling. None of the girls are going to get caught doing nudie work. They sign contracts promising not to do that." Noah corrected.

"I bet that tool time guy thought the same thing about Pammy until he saw her try and choke that anaconda down." Lucas said

"Alright you can believe that but I'm betting you'll never live to see the day of naked saved by the Bell girls and Britney no panties pics and sex tapes and hotel heiresses." Noah said annoyed that he had gotten off track again.

"So where were we on your epic pussy getting scheme?" Lucas asked.

"Well, you know my dad's dental partner right?" Noah asked.

"The black one with the big tit wife?" Lucas responded.

"Well, she passed those tits on to a daughter a couple of years older than us." Noah answered excitedly.

"Didn't we get high and play cards when your folks were at her wedding?" Lucas remembered.

"Well, the daughter easily got dealt a set of triple deuces." Noah said making a big tit gesture with his hands.

"I sort of remember you saying her husband was some big vato loco spic." Lucas pointed out.

"Well he's not the only one she's screwing around with and I've got the proof right here." Noah said holding up the disc.

An hour later the pair were in the back corner of their private school's computer lab.

"Yeah, she does have better tits than Britney Spears. And your plan is pretty solid." Lucas said.

"If I can go through with it." Noah responded.

"Oh we're doing it." Lucas answered.

"Really?" Noah asked

"Yeah, I'm not going to let you chicken out." Lucas said.

"I mean it's blackmail. It's practically rape. I've known this girl my whole life." Noah said.

"Well, we'd be doing her a favor." Lucas said.

"You're pretty confident in bed huh?" Noah asked.

"Yeah of course but that's not it." Lucas said popping the disk from the computer.

"What are you doing?" Noah asked.

"It's easier to do this just you and me. She knows you and will let you in. Tell her you need some help planning something for her father. Then we spring this on her. Her little beaner husband isn't going to put up with her fucking around. We'll have her bent over the sofa in five minutes. You see those big ass lips of hers? She can wrap them around your whole cock and balls." Lucas said.

"I don't know." Noah said reluctantly.

"If you don't I'm gonna call up my cousin Frankie. You know "Little Fudge" you know why they call him Little Fudge?" Lucas asked.

"No," Noah said shaking his head.

"Cause he's fucks in the booty. He like ass sex more than ten Greek guys. His frat brothers lock their doors just in case he starts sleepwalking and starts to dreaming of buttholes." Lucas said.

"Better safe than sorry." Noah said.

"Exactly. Him and his frat brothers love to gang bang girls. He's got a move where he goes deep in a girls ass while one of his brothers muffles her screams with his cock. They say the vibration of the scream in bitch's throat can buckle your knees if shes got a mouthful of cock." Lucas said.

Noah was in shock at how wicked his friend and his cousin's exploits sounded. He felt his blood run cold as he stared helplessly at the computer disk in Lucas' hand.

"Little Fudge's dad is a Judge so his son can pretty much get away with anything. Now let's head back to your place for your dad's address book. Your girl is either going piggyback riding or she's got a train ride coming." Lucas said.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers