All Comments on 'Wanda Leaked Emails'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy Mackeral! Pugzzill is swinging for the fences! Hopefully he doesn't call his shot over the fence then bunt like Major League.

PugzillaPugzillaover 2 years agoAuthor

I have this one well in hand. It's going to clean up a bunch of loose ends. I'm writing at a pretty good pace again so expect the follow up soon. The one I have ready for posting I'm quite proud of. Then I'm going to get to the cabin the woods this weekend. I might get two done in two days. Thanks for being patient while I work through some story thread issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Pugzilla, thank you for the wonderful Wanda-Series. It´s great! Sorry, for my bad english. I am from now on your biggest Fan in Germany. I just finished the latest chapter (Wanda - One for the Road) and can´t wait for more. I love your Wanda-Character! But sometimes I think, that youre are a little bit to nice to her. She nearly always get away with a little bit of show off an groping. Hopefully her luck will leave her soon – even when I like her very much! I am dreaming of a situation, where Wanda and her Cousins Tanya and Diana fall in the hands of Frankie "Little Fudge" and his frat brothers – or Judge „Fudge“ Packer himself – and learn the reason for Frankies and the Judges nickname. ;-) I love the idea of Wanda and her Cousins getting it up the butt and take the walk of shame in front of the Taus and their high society wives in the next morning. Thanks a lot for this wonderful stories!

PugzillaPugzillaover 2 years agoAuthor

Well, thank you for the support. I probably won't be doing an anal story in the near future as anal isn't really my kink. I do welcome fans to write their own Wanda story if they would like as long as you credit the original source material. I would be open to letting someone else take over the Elena branch of the series. My intention was to pass that over to other authors at some point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...