Wanda Mall Madness

Story Info
A lookalike gets a good look and a better feel.
3.7k words
4.17
6.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

Thank you to the reader that made the loose thread suggestion. I am thrilled to be able to grant that request. I had a great time writing this.

Wanda and her daughter Alexis' relationship had been quite strained over the summer. Around mid-May, Wanda had started making plans for Alexis' college move. It was only eighteen years earlier that Wanda had her dream college experience derailed when her high school sweet heart had knocked her up as a going away present the night before Wanda left for college. Less than eight months later Wanda was home and married with a new baby daughter. Wanda would go from a partial scholarship to the top university in state to pay as you go plan at community college.

Even with the difficult divorce and all the heartbreak from love not being enough to hold their marriage together Wanda and her Ex-husband Julie were proud that her daughter was about to graduate. That was until Alexis purposely tanked one of her finals so she could repeat her senior year after she caught her underclassman boyfriend flirting with one of the junior girls on the flag team. Alexis didn't want to go away to college and leave her boyfriend alone with her new rival.

Most of the summer had been one long fight about how Alexis had blown her chance to go away to school for the typical college experience and instead would end up going to a local community college just like her mother had done. While Wanda wouldn't have changed how her life turned out, she regretted not getting to go away to college for more than a semester. Now her daughter had blown her chance as well. The tension level in the house had been elevated the entire summer.

Finally, as the calendar changed to August a mother/daughter bonding ritual came about that offered an opportunity to thaw the chilly atmosphere in the house. It was time to go shopping for back-to-school clothes. While it had always been a fun annual ritual it was even more fun now that Wanda's cousins had their own daughters to drag through the mall trying on clothes with them.

Wanda had the advantage of starting a family early and her almost nineteen-year-old daughter was blessed with the same top-heavy curvy body the women in the family were famous for. Even if Wanda had softened as she approached forty it just made her huge melon-like breasts more bouncy as she walked.

For some reason, tight crochet dresses were popular that year. There had been some new recent breakthroughs in yarn technology and instead of being boiling hot like a sweater the yarn had been infused with jade to keep the garment cool to the touch. Wanda tried to be open-minded about her daughter's clothing choices. It was the south and temperatures frequently topped out in the nineties several months out of the year. Wanda understood the practicality of skimpy tops and short shorts when racing from class to class in the muggy southern heat.

The baby blue crochet dress her daughter was eyeing was different. The stretchy material bunched under Alexis' large chest and flaunted her god-given blessings in a way Wanda wasn't comfortable with. She knew that there was little that Alexis could wear that wouldn't have that effect but Wanda knew firsthand the perils of being an eighteen-year-old girl with big beautiful black tits. She remembered when her own chocolate nipples were two literal targets that every boy in her graduating class had set their sights on. Wanda also knew the horror of when her tits went from target to trophy that all her classmates memorized and featured in their spank bank.

Wanda didn't want her daughter to wear such a garment that not only the perfect shape of her eighteen-year-old giant tits on display but also hinted at the golden brown coloring of her young body between the baby blue weave of the yarn. Wanda knew the most effective way to dissuade her daughter from something was not to fight her but to embrace the outfit. Alexis was a big girl and was quite aware of the nature of attention her mother received from men even as she neared forty years of age. While Alexis frequently desired a similar reaction she was still uncomfortable with seeing her mother sexualized to the degree that men did.

The way Alexis was eyeing the crochet dress Wanda knew she would have to take drastic measures to dissuade her daughter from wanting to buy it for school. Wanda tried on a white version of the dress. The light-colored yarn stretched across her fit across her large thirty-nine-year-old chest like a second skin. The form of each of her surprisingly still chocolate orbs was plain as day. The coffee coloring of her still flawless skin shone through the gaps in the light fabric. With every twirl in the mirror Wanda's chest bounced and jiggled in a way that made it obvious she wore no bra underneath the garment. It was impossible not to squint as the faint outline of Wanda's large areolas was hinted under the material. Alexis cringed as she saw the gaze of every male patron in the shop turn to her mother.

To drive the point home Wanda ripped the tag from the dress and walked it to the register to pay for the dress and wear it out of the store. As Wanda passed and her massive chest was no longer to one of the customers they were able to look down and notice the black outline of Wanda's thong panties beneath the crochet dress. Skimpy panties were a new experience for Wanda as her previous husband was so infatuated with her breasts that he never noticed or cared when Wanda wore more comfortable sensible underwear. Wanda's new husband was oddly more of an ass man and insisted that Wanda a thong at all times.

Wanda's plan worked as Alexis no longer wanted a crochet dress of her own. The problem was that now that Wanda was dressed so provocatively Alexis didn't want to shop anymore. Wanda didn't want her shopping outing to end and hoped to find a way to get her daughter to have fun again. Luckily, the south wing of the mall was always good for a laugh. The mall had four wings: north, south, east, and west, The bottom floor of the southern wing was known as photo alley. There was a Glamour Shots, a camera store, a wall of photo booths, and a place that specialized in old-timey photographs mostly Western-themed photos with some thirties gangster themes mixed in. They also had pirate costumes and civil war costumes but the Western theme was the most popular.

Because the south wing was so popular with mall patrons seeking photos this was where the mall set up for Santa every year. It wasn't long before the executives decided if they couldn't lease the south wing courtyard to kiosks because Santa took up the space during the busiest month of the year they would use the space for similar photo opportunities. The Easter Bunny was the first followed by Uncle Sam the following July. Soon there was a leprechaun and Pillgram. The college across the street won the bid to host some little bowl game every year so the official mascots of the participating colleges posed for photos every year. The mall would celebrate just about anything if they could dress someone up and charge for photos with them.

This week the mall executives had decided to celebrate the obscure holiday "National Presidential Humor Day". They had been very successful the previous summer during the election when they had hired look-alikes to portray the candidates during the presidential campaign. It had been a big boon to the mall across the board. The baseball cap store made a fortune in red hats. The junk jewelry kiosk practically sold out its inventory of sea shell necklaces and beaded bracelets. They hired the same look-alike to impersonate the new president.

The presidential impersonator attracted a long line of supporters in red hats waiting to get their photos taken with the look alike. Wanda's group was on the second floor looking over the railing. She wanted nothing to do with the crowd standing in line. She wasn't a fan of the president and the group of men standing in line didn't represent the best of the other party. While Wanda was sure there were fine people on both sides of the political spectrum it was obvious that the kind of person who would stand in line for hours to get a picture posing with a look-alike of the president was not among those she could find common ground with.

Wanda was reluctantly about to give up on their shopping day as she passed the glass tube elevator. Before Wanda could react a group of high school football players forced her into the elevator. Wanda was pressed roughly into the glass. Her left cheek flattened into the glass. To Wanda's embarrassment, her breasts were rudely pressed to the glass. The coldness of the glass pressed against her breasts made her nipples hard much to the delight of the red hats standing in line enjoying Wanda's huge breasts pressed on the glass.

Wanda felt one of the football players palm her ass just as the elevator doors slip open. Wanda instantly brought the bottom of her fist crashing down into the groper's crotch. The flat slap of fist and denim could be heard over the laughter of the other boys on the team as Wanda stepped off the elevator and the groper dropped to his knee. None of the other boys dared step off the elevator after seeing what Wanda had done to their teammate. Wanda looked across the stage to where the escalators were and saw a large group posing in the window of the old-timey photoshop as confederate soldiers except for red caps supporting the current president and hesitated to move as the elevator doors closed behind her.

To Wanda's horror, she felt a tug on the hem of her crochet dress, and then the entire garment started to unravel from the bottom up. The quality of the yarn was too good for Wanda to break with her hands. In less than a minute the hem of her dress had gone from her knees to her upper thigh. Wanda couldn't help the startled scream that escaped her lips as she realized the yarn wouldn't break. It wouldn't have made much difference, as most of the red hats in line were watching her already but she did get the attention of the presidential impersonator as her hemline reached the bottom of her pelvis.

For a second the garment stopped unraveling as the elevator stopped. Wanda looked up through the glass elevator floor and saw the football players bunching up the yarn that had gathered at their feet grinning at Wanda's situation. Wanda shook her head and pleaded for them to stop. Her pleas were only laughed at as the football players began pulling at the yarn again.

Wanda returned her gaze to the floor she was on to see the photographer in the old-timey photo window had turned his camera on Wanda as had the photographer who was supposed to be taking photos with the presidential look alike. Which didn't matter because the look-alike was pushing his way through the red hats who were crowding around Wanda as her tiny black lace panties slowly came into view as the hem of her dress continued to disappear.

Wanda didn't know which was grosser the actual president or his look-alike as the impersonator stood in front of her. Wanda's eyes ticked to the side to notice a fan of the president wearing a t-shirt with the disgusting quote he was caught on tape saying about the liberties women let you take with their bodies when you're famous. Her blood ran cold at the thought washed over her as the look-alike stared at her skimpy thong. She cursed her husband for being so insistent on her wearing sexy panties at all times.

Wanda could see dozens of red hats in line had produced cell phones and were capturing the details of her now fully exposed black underwear as she kicked at the presidential impersonator with her left leg while using her hands to try in vain to break the yarn as it unraveled up to her belly button.

Wanda glanced left and one of the red hats was standing a few feet from her holding a fat cigar and making asking if Wanda wanted to get "Lewinskied". She kicked at him hard only for him to grab her ankle. Wanda was off balance when she felt a strong hand grab both her wrists behind her back. Unlike the actual president with his tiny little soft girly hands, the impersonator had actually worked in construction not just wandered around in a hardhat posing for photos pretending to know what was going on and had a big meaty paw that was easily able to keep the off-balance Wanda from wrenching her hands free of his grasp.

"I can't wait to see these." The impersonator said giving the underside of Wanda's huge right orb a rude bounce with the tips of his fingers on his free right hand as the yarn unraveled to an inch below Wanda's tits.

Wanda gasped and noted that two men in Glamour Shots uniform shirts were also snapping photos of her ordeal. Her mind raced to the potential scandal of the wife of a prominent black politician being photographed having her tits groped by a presidential lookalike. No one in the audience seemed to recognize her. Wanda didn't actually hear anything racist from her audience of deplorables but she could feel the glee they were taking at watching the lookalike acting like an avatar of their hatred and disdain delighted in her humiliation as the bottom curves of her coffee-colored breasts became visible as the yarn continued to unwind.

Suddenly the crowd went silent. Wanda looked about confused not understanding the change. She looked back at the presidential impersonator and could tell by the way he was staring at her chest that the lower edges of her dark brown areolas had been exposed by the unraveling thread. She saw the flash of cameras sprinkled throughout the line of red hats. The actor was practically drooling as he watched the lower edges of Wanda's areola pucked as the blood flowed in the excitement of being exposed to a huge crowd.

Wanda noticed the bulge in the impersonator's shiny blue slacks. She thought it was fitting that the outline of the actor's erection was so small as watched as her huge tits were slowly exposed as the knitting on her dress continued to unwind. Wanda could see the wheels in the lookalike's head spinning as he stared at her chest as her dark areolas reached the hard tips of her nipples poking through what was left of the crochet material. Unable to wait until the ultimate reveal the actor couldn't resist his urge to see Wanda's tits in all their naked glory as he greedily pulled the remains of her dress up to her neck.

The flash of every camera phone in the audience lit up as Wanda gasped at the reveal of her entire amazing rack. Despite being in this position before Wanda was horrified at the members of the audience that were getting to experience the glory of her topless form. The audience was loud and vocal in their approval of Wanda's exposure. Their glee grew even louder as the lookalike palmed the underside of Wanda's right breast and hefted the full weight of her tit five or six inches. Wanda turned her head in disgust hoping to reduce the number of photos of the presidential lookalike fondling her breasts that also showed her face.

Wanda squeezed her eyes tightly shut trying to wish herself out of this situation. She would have clicked her heels together if one of the deplorable didn't still have the heel of her left foot still in his grasp. Her fantasy of being transported away was interupted by a familiar but disgusting sensation. The lookalike was unable to resist the temptation to pop Wanda's swollen chocolate nipple in his mouth. To Wanda's horror the wet heat of the impersonator's mouth hit like a furnace. Wanda couldn't stop the jolt of sensation she felt deep in her core as the sensation of the impersonator's tongue went straight to her womanhood.

Wanda couldn't help her initial reaction as every tug of the actor sucking on her nipple tip seemed to strum an invisible string that led to Wanda's clit. Wanda couldn't help that she was melting in her panties. She opened her eyes and saw the outline of the impersonator's neon orange face paint around the edges of his temple hairline. Despite the nausea she felt from the stale skin odor of the impersonator's cheap yellow combover wig, Wanda couldn't stop her physical reaction as she felt the tight warmth growing between her thighs. She secretly cursed her first husband for conditioning her breasts to be so sensitive that she couldn't stop her arousal at being fondled by this disgusting representation of a human.

Wanda's vision was going blurry as the actor's tongue swirled her nipple. She could feel the warm wet pressure building in her core. She could feel herself turning a corner. She was about to go over the edge as the presidential impersonator was cheered on by the disgusting audience watching her huge breast suckled in the middle of the mall. Just as Wanda was about to peek, the impostor released her nipple from his lips with a wet pop.

The impersonator paused and looked down at Wanda's vulnerable black lace thong. Wanda's eyes fix on one of the deplorables in the audience wearing a t-shirt that read 'Gram em by the Pussy' Wanda watched in horror as the impersonator reached for her lace-covered pelvis. He quickly snatched Wanda's panties down her hip revealing the edges of her neatly trimmed bush. The impersonator looked Wanda in the eye with an evli sneer and slides his hand down Wanda's stomach.

The lookalike's eyes glaze over as his fingers slip beneath the edges of Wanda's panties. Wanda watches his widen in shock as a huge brown hand appears on his head tightly grasping his wig in a fist. As Wanda realizes who the hand belongs to, it quickly disappears. There is a loud tearing noise like tape being yanked apart. The impersonator yelped in pain like a child. His bald head is dotted with bloody spots where the glue holding his combover wig tore the skin when it was yanked off. All eyes turned to the hugely muscled Mexican man holding the yellow hairpiece in his right fist.

Even at almost forty Julie Duran was still built like a tank. He was a little thicker in the middle than he was six years ago when he was still a world-champion boxer. That didn't stop people from speculating on a potential comeback as a fighter's punching power is the last to go with age. The fact that the impersonator was several inches taller than Julio didn't phase him at all. What was an issue was that even when they were together Julie couldn't get enough of Wanda's tits. Now that they had been divorced for over a decade, the sight of Wanda'd huge brown bare teardrop shaped coco melons was too much of a distraction to ignore. The enraged impersonator used his full-weight advantage to shove Julie in the back. The distracted Julie stumbled awkwardly as the crowd cheered. The red hat guy holding Wanda's leg let go and threw a wide arching right hook into Julie's face that had the crowd going crazy.

The wild energy from the crowd disappeared when Julie recovered from the blow. He shook off the punch with a mind-clearing shake of the head. All the light from Julie's eyes faded like a shark as he focused on the goon's movements. Again the man tried for a wide arching power punch with his right hand. Julie simply stepped into the blow and threw a short looping left hook that landed square in the kidneys. The damage was felt immediately as the red hat's entire right side exploded in pain. Julie mercifully followed up with a second crushing hook to the man's cheek that sounded like a wooden bat thunking off a softball that left his opponent unconscious and feeling no pain.

Julie swung his muscular frame slowly like a lumbering T-rex in the direction of the presidential lookalike. One look at the heap of flesh that was Julie's last victim was enough to discourage any of the deplorables in the audience from wanting to step in. The merciless expression on Julie's face and the previous night of scamming free wings and beer the night before at Hooters made it impossible for the presidential impersonator to maintain control of his sphincter. He was aware of the liquid seeping out the seat of his pants as he backed away from the powerful Mexican.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12