All Comments on 'Wanda Mall Madness'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"...the timing of his rescues was always suspiciously just too late to prevent her from being exposed and humiliated."

Great point, Julie's magical appearances when they were a couple were miraculous. Now that they are divorced it is clearly stalking. A skilled investigator might discover Julie has secretly been behind most if not all of Wanda's mishaps. Partly out of voyeuristic perversion, partly as a way to play hero, partly as an excuse to use his deadly weapons to inflict damage and feed his seething racism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

PugZ gives us another classic! Although having Alexis with her and not showing off the goods is the same as if Chekhov hung a gun over the fire place and it never got shot. Still glad the PugZ put out another Wanda tail.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 1 year agoAuthor

My justification for having Julie at the mall were that his daughter Alexis was upset about how her mother was dressed and called her father for a ride home only to discover another of Wanda's typical adventures taking place. Of course, the timing of the rescues is suspicious and has been since the very first time he saved her in the classroom twenty-some-odd years previously. I'm a little surprised you read Julie as having a racist quality. I agree it was pretty obvious who the villain of this entry was and who he supposed to represent but the "bad guys" have been black or Hispanic several times over the series and while I obviously intended for Dillion to be the main villain It's pretty clear the Brazillians and Mexican Cartel boss are the most dangerous.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 1 year agoAuthor

While I understand the desire to get Alexis into the ENF action typical in the series, it feels pretty obvious that Julie is my personal avatar in the Wandaverse. While I understand the popularity of the taboo of incestuous arousal and I don't support kink-shaming, it isn't my personal kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh yeah the Brazilians and Mexican Cartels. I had forgot about them. Lets not forget the Dominican ball player. If it weren't for the fact that you wrote them as viral, hung and strong actual tough guys compared to the buffoons that often get chronically crippled it would not seem like there was any targeting going on.

End of the day it's your shtick, part of the charm of your stories. Just pointing out the way it plays out. Just keep pumping these stories out and I'll read them and most likely enjoy them.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 1 year agoAuthor

That's a very interesting observation on the details of my stories. It's so obvious when you point it out that it's hard to pretend it's accidental. I'm going to try and argue that the difference are coincidence and not on purpose but it's hard to make that argument now. My best defense is that I don't write my male lead characters as hung cock monsters either. As an erotic fiction writer I can't write them as undersized as I don't think the readership would like or tolerate that but I do play up Julie's other attributes like heat and stamina and foreplay activities more than his "above average" endowment. I also don't feel like I've made sex with the cock monster characters seem like it was going to be pleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The desire to get Alexis into ENF action is the direct result of her being introduced and by the very description of her physical form and all her womanly charms. If this was in fact written by her father, he would have kept her omitted or at the very least not described her in such luscious, curvaceous and voluptuous detail, unless of course that was in fact his kink. Furthermore Julie beating to near death anyone who messed with his daughter would play out less malicious and go a long way to explain the law and society is always turning a blind eye. It is curious what entices the author, so many setups on the brink, something salacious and tempting percolating, yet nearly always restrained in the name of not being "into" that sort of thing. Hmmmmmm. In the end it is understandable not to want fire off Cheky's gun, it is just bad form to not just leave the damn thing off stage. You still get 5 stars for your comments at the least.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 1 year agoAuthor

While it is a solid point that if I didn't view Alexis as a sexual being I wouldn't have written her the way I did. My counter argument is that we are all sexual beings and even non sexual identity is infact a sexual identity. As I have stated a few times before in the comment section I welcome my readers to write and post their own stories and allow the use of my characters in your own stories. I created a few characters with the idea that the readers could spin them off and if they do a good enough job they can take over the cannon. I was in contact with a group of friends who were interested in dabbling in the Wandaverse collectively and I was creating avatar like characters for them to play with. I was hoping to use it as a creative writing exercise for fun and practice but my schedule changed up limiting my writing time. Alexis was one of those avatar characters. I do appreciate the feedback thanks for following me

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Anything new on the horizon Pugzilla love your stories

PugzillaPugzilla11 months agoAuthor

I have some decent ideas that just aren't coming together.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Do you think the 3 wishes will have a continuation? I like that set of stories, from the teacher to the hotel to the 3 wishes was going good and kept me looking for the next chapter. Understand you are human and got human responsibilities and may not have time. But Thought I would give my 2 cents. Thanks

PugzillaPugzilla11 months agoAuthor

My issue with the three wishes arch is that there is a lot of non-erotic story to tell and I don't think the readers want a giant exposition dump entry that isnt going to have the big nonconsent/cuck payoff I think most of the readers want. I'm making an attempt to shade in the details in the background of other stories but now I'm either repeating myself or I'm raising the stakes. I'm not sure the readers will appreciate the same Wanda has her top pulled off for an audience of white guys that I have already done several times.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As it's been a year with no updates is it safe to say that the stories are done?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow been a year, understand life happens. Miss the Wanda stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...