Wanda One for the Road

Story Info
Husband and wife spend an evening before trip.
4.8k words
4
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

Julie and Wanda waved goodbye to Julie's mom as she drove off with baby Alexis in her car seat. Julie's mom gave them a knowing smile as she knew what her son had planned as soon as her car turned the corner. Julie had a long drive out of state to pick up a bail skip. His target wasn't dangerous but high profile enough that it would have been an embarrassment to the state's bail system if he wasn't brought back to face trial. Julie would be gone a couple of days at least maybe more if his prey was lucky. The target was in a gated community with two entrances in and out it was just a matter of time before his unsuspecting target chose wrong and drove right into Julie's trap. It was just a waiting game.

Because Julie was going to be gone for so long he and his wife had arranged a special last night together. Julie had recently had a fight so he wasn't in training at the moment and was afforded the luxury of expanding his diet beyond the usual canned tuna, fruit, vegetables, and oatmeal with handfuls of vitamins and supplements washed down with gallons of water every day.

Because with the exception of the quick gas station bathroom run or two, Julie would be basically confined to the minivan Julie and his partner usually used for surveillance jobs, It was important that the food he packed keep. Usually, it wasn't a problem as Julie mostly ate out of a can but this time his wife Wanda had special plans. Wanda was only really one generation removed from the days that black people weren't allowed to eat in restaurants along the way when they traveled. Her parents were old enough to remember having to pack food in the car that would keep in Tupperware containers. Really plastic margarine and cool whip containers were more traditional but Wanda's grandparents were household servants to a wealthy industrialist and got hand-me-downs from their employer's house so her father grew up with real Tupperware to the envy of his aunties and cousins when they came to visit. Wanda's mom was happy to pass on the secrets to car food that survived long drives.

A big portion of the secrets that were passed down to Wanda were basically double frying to seal in the juices and shredding meat packed in lard and making quick breads like biskets and cornbread.

Julie circled his wife like a shark as flitted about the kitchen. Helping himself to a stolen caress of Wanda's curves whenever it suited him. Julie was barely twenty and in his sexual prime. He could make an erection last for hours if he wanted a quick grope of side boob or a peak the dark edges of his wife's areola was all it took to send another pulsing surge of blood to his manhood. He had been utterly infatuated with his wife since the moment he saw her in his high school classroom almost seven years ago. Over the years Wanda had sent gallons of blood pumping to Julie's manhood.

Wanda knew how to play her husband like a fiddle. Julie loved every inch of his voluptuous wife. She wore a tight purple tank top and no bra and a pair of loose black sweat shorts that revealed the lower curves of her ass as she moved about the apartment kitchen. The jiggle of her huge breasts had Julie's complete attention. Wanda felt her nipples harden as her man stared. Wanda could feel her juices flowing as her dark tips rubbed against the material.

Julie watched his wife like she was an exotic dancer as she shuffled pans about in the cupboards. Her every move was exaggerated for maximum effect. She stirred and kneaded while she watched the effect of her body on the throbbing bulge in Julies baggy khaki tactical pants. She teasingly pointed her finger and shook her head every time Julie started to rise from his seat at the kitchen table. She knew that the longer she teased the more intense Julie would be when he reached his breaking point.

Wanda made it a point to spill flour on her bare exposed thighs knowing the contrast of white sprinkled on her coffee-colored thick legs was driving her husband mad. Wanda knew that would be the perfect excuse for her favorite foreplay ritual, the cleanup shower. As an athlete, Julie poured with sweat at the slightest activity. Julie gave off an intense musk that reeked so much testosterone he couldn't wear white without leaving brown stains along the outlines of his gym swollen body. Julie had a natural pepper spice that mingled with his antiperspirant and talc and minty Ben Gay on whatever muscle group he had worked to exhaustion that day. While Wanda loved the pre-sex shower experience there were also the joys of stinging satisfaction as the minty gel mixed with Julie's sweat and poured over her sensitive skin. Wanda was often unable to open her eyes from the salty wetness that poured from Julie's body thirty minutes into a lovemaking session.

Somehow Julie was able to resist the unbelievable temptation to bend Wanda over the table and unleash the same ferocity he was becoming famous for in the boxing ring. Wanda had just managed to set the oven timer for the biscuits. Wanda turned from the oven and Julie was on top of her. His powerful body had her ass pressed to the warm oven door. Wanda's tank top was over her head before she could utter a syllable of protest. The wet heat of Julie's mouth was hotter than the oven as his teeth brushed her neck. Wanda's knees buckled as she felt Julie breaking blood vessels in her neck from the pressure of his mouth. Julie had every intention of marking Wanda's throat with a giant love bruise. Wanda was tempted to let him mark his territory as she felt shivers run down her spine but knew it wouldn't project the professional aura she wanted to maintain in her nursing classes.

Wanda played her trump card. The move that always left Julie under her spell. With her right hand, she hefted her large breast to Julie's chin. There wasn't a straight man in the world that could help but wrap his mouth around the cocoa bullseye that was Wanda's nipple tip. Over the course of the last seven years, Julie had trained Wanda's body to orgasm from breast play through a relentless drive to perfect his technique that if he had applied to the ring would have Julie crowned heavyweight champion by now. As far as Wanda was concerned Julie was the undisputed champion of titty sucking. A wicked thought flashed through Wanda's mind that Julie had conditioned her breasts so well that she was almost powerless to resist the effects of the occasions when someone else had handled her tits. A part of Wanda blamed her husband for her marital infidelities. Wanda collapsed into Julie's arms as the thought of other men handling her tits and her inability to prevent things to progress to crossing a line Wanda couldn't believe she had violated.

A wave of guilt hit Wamda as her body tingled from orgasm. She made the same promise she always made when she remembered her previous weaknesses. Wanda promised to put her entire body and soul into making sure Julie always got the best of her lovemaking. Wanda would indulge any desire or fantasy that Julie ever entertained. Fortunately for Wanda Julie's every fantasy revolved around pleasing her. Julie had but one exception.

Somewhere deep in Julie's psyche, he had developed an infatuation with the uncontrollable sexual desire his wife inspired in other men. Julie had first caught his wife's attention from his willingness to fight a gang of bullies who had made Wanda the target of sexual harassment that crossed the line into assault. When Wanda had suffered her first humiliating public exposure she had feared that Julie would look at her like damaged and used goods. No longer as valuable once the most intimate and prized parts of her womanhood had been exposed to hundreds of people who had gathered specifically to see her bare breasts display. Julie had been slow to respond to another planned public unveiling waiting till she could feel the cold breeze of classroom air conditioning on the bare underside of her massive breasts before stopping the attack with an explosion of protective violence she was shocked to witness. He had even paused his destructive assault on her assailants to admire the barely exposed hint of her dark areolas before continuing his pummeling. Afterward, he made love to her with an intensity that would have scared her had she not matched his energy.

Wanda had learned almost out of preservation that she could quickly bring Julie to completion by describing what it was like to have her breasts publically exposed to a cheering crowd. Julie was an intense and highly conditioned athlete who could easily make love to Wanda to the point she could hardly walk if left to exhaust himself. Wanda had reinforced Julie's deep kink by whispering the vivid details of her experience.

She loved the feel of Julie's lower back muscles in her palms as they tightened to the firmness of oak as he exploded in climax as she described the slow experience of all her classmates seeing her bare breasts exposed and groped and even sucked by her childhood bully finally fulfilling his goal of showing her eighteen-year-old tits to the world. Julie got off on every detail of camera's flashing and camcorders capturing every detail.

Wanda pushed Julie's fantasies further with additions like the shocked expression of the college guy she had been flirting with moments before who hadn't known that Wanda's tits were going to be the featured attraction of the day at the beach he just happened to be fortunate enough to luck into the experience. Right before Wanda's tits came flying out Wanda had actually been considering letting him be only the second guy to see her tits in private. He ended up being in a tie for the privilege with Wanda's entire graduating class.

Wanda had started to add made up details to push her husband over the brink faster and and harder. She talked of quivering in extasy as her secret were literally laid bare to the excited crowd. The velvet walls of her womanhood imploding in waves of pleasure as a man she hated squeeze and juggled her huge breasts on film. She related the fear when the horde began chanting for her pussy. She couldn't bare to have anyone find out how wet she had gotten from showing the whole world her tits. Wanda had been repeating these lines over and over again until they began to become real in her memory.

Soon Wanda had begun having more and more incidents of coming out of her clothes. The police had caught Wanda and Julie in the back of his station wagon with her top perilously laid out across the dashboard. She had been tied up naked behind the stage curtain at her graduation with the intent to include the parents in the audience on Wanda's exposure. She had been topless in a parade and on the evening news. Her husband aware of all of it and more turned on by every instance. Wanda had debated admitting her infidelities to please her husband's appetites. She couldn't quite bring herself to risk it.

Wanda's mind snapped back to the present as Julie started to carry her to the bedroom.

"Julie, we need to wash off first." Wanda said unsure if Julie could be talked down.

"Errrmmm" Julie grunted in protest as he continued his path the bedroom.

"Julie, I'm all messy from cooking and your clothes are damp with sweat." Wanda said wiping a finger across Julies wide brow and flicking the moisture in his eye.

Julie blinked from the salty liquid a few times and glanced down at Wanda's huge naked rack again and half mumbled and half growled something from the back of his throat that sounded a little like the words tits.

"Julie, I've got that mango body wash you like so much." Wanda said grabbing the door frame as Julie tried to go through.

Wanda had managed to get thought through not only the rocks in Julie's head but the one in his pants. Julie loved his wife's curvy body in almost any context you could think of but he had a soft spot when he thought of smooth brown skin wet and slick with soap suds. If Julie had wanted to he could have pulled the door frame off the wall to get his wife through the entrance but he relented and set her down. Wanda scurried to the bathroom before Julie had time to change his mind.

Wanda had just shucked off her shorts when Julie came through the door. Wanda wrapped her arms around Julie's huge head and pulled him down so she could reach his thick bull neck. Unlike Wanda, Julie had no problems if Wanda marked up his neck with her territorial claim on what was hers. Julie's hands went up and down the sides of Wanda's torso. Wanda dropped a hand to Julie's belt buckle and deftly removed it without help. The fly of his khakis was next and the heat that escaped Julie's pants as the zipped reached the base was shocking. To Wanda, it was like steam escaping. Julies baggy pants fell around his ankles and he stepped out of his shoes and socks.

Wanda grabbed the hem of Julies T-shirt and pulled it over his head. Julie's boxing profile had started to rise to the point and he relented to using the tanning salon to even out his complexion. Wanda was still taken a back some when she saw her husband evenly light brown instead of just his arms and face while the rest was fish-belly white. With a tan Julie had visible striations around his huge chest muscles that had always looked smooth when Julie was pale.

Wanda grabbed the sides of Julies navy blue Jockey shorts and squatted to the floor in one motion pulling the material to Julie's ankles. As Wanda rose she playfully ran her tongue up Julie's thigh towards his pelvis. She grazed the edge of Julie's scrotum as Julie took surprised half step back. Wanda gave Julie a smug look that let Julie know she wasn't a bit sorry for teasing her husband like that.

Wanda stepped into the stream of lukewarm water. Seductively she beckoned Julie with her finger. Julie got in behind her and pulled the curtain shut. Wanda was blocking the water with her curvy body as Julie admired the view of her muscular ass. He placed his left hand on her hip while fiddling behind him for the body wash in the basket behind him. Wanda backed her wet body into Julie. His erection rested between the large globes of his wife's ass cheeks. Wanda noted that Julie's cock was several degrees warmer than the water cascading down her torso.

"Hmmm." Wanda moaned as she ground her ass along the shaft of Julie's warm member.

Julie forgot about the body wash and instead reached around Wanda and rested his thick forearm under her soft chest. His big head peaked over her shoulder as stared down at her huge wet tits. Wanda enjoyed the throbbing pulse of his cock as her massive hanging breasts took their effect. Slowly his hands moved to cupping each tit from beneath. Julie lifted the substantial weight of breast flesh while Wanda reached behind her and played with Julie's hair. When his fingers found their way to the bumpy ridges of Wanda's areolas she cooed her pleasure in his ear.

Julie's cock dribbled with precum as he stroked and tugged at the firmness of her nipple tips. The purple petals of Wanda's womanly orchid swelled with pleasure becoming more and more sensitive as the warm water rolled over her. Wanda grabbed the handrails that they had installed for just such an occasion.

Wanda continued to grind her ass up and down Julie's rock hard erection. Wanda smirked knowing the slick warm fluid on her back wasn't shampoo or conditioner.

"You ok back there?" Wanda asked teasing.

"I bet your legs buckle before mine do." Julie replied.

Wanda wanted to say something clever back but noticed her toes starting to curl as Julie's gentle tugging of her nipples was causing her to tremble across her core. She willed herself to turn around despite the swell of momentum burning through her pelvis.

The edges of Wanda's vision were blurring as Julie lifted her left tit to his mouth. His tongue was steamy and rough as he circled the bottom of her nipple. Wanda fumbled with the shampoo basket trying to find the body wash. She was having a hard time focusing on the labels as Julie edged her closer to ecstasy.

Wanda was finally able to process the words mango body wash and gripped the bottle as she started feeling the walls melt. She playfully tapped her husband on the cheek with the sweet smelling bottle. Julie grinned and took the bottle from her trembling hand.

Wanda wanted to get mad when Julie poured an obscene amount of body wash on her huge chest. It was expensive after all. It wouldn't have done any good. Julie would crack a joke about her tits being clean enough to eat off of. The reality was if you let Julie near her tits with soap he'd get them clean enough to assemble microchips off.

Wanda was able to recover a bit as Julie played with the soap suds as he ran her body up and down with his hands. Wanda wondered if all guys would resort to toddlers if given the chance to enjoy the pleasures of her body the way Julie did.

When the suds were all washed away Wanda turned off the water. She pulled back the curtain and stepped on the fluffy blue bathmat. She thoroughly patted herself dry while Julie stood transfixed on her hanging breasts as they swayed with the motion. Wanda wrapped the towel tightly, it barely fit over her oversized breasts. Wanda handed Julie his deodorant which he slathered on while Wanda did some last-minute primping.

"Do you need a towel?" Wanda asked as part of their regular ritual.

"Nope, I got it." Julie said snatching away her towel like it was a magic trick.

"Tada it's a pair of giant tits." to a packed house brought to its feet by the greatest spectacle ever.

Wanda's body shivered as she recalled that she had actually gone through similar experiences on more than one occasion.

Julie let the wet towel fall to floor when he was done drying off. His head slowly turned to his naked wife and his eyes left no doubt. Fun and games were over. It was go time. He bulled his wife out of the bathroom without touching her.

"You can walk to the bedroom or be carried. The choice is yours. But you are going to the bedroom." Julie would have answered to any attempt Wanda made to further delay her husband.

Wanda climbed into the bed and waited with a playful look for her husband to join her. Julie crawled in beside her, his massive weight vibrating all the springs in the mattress as he moved. The lovemaking ritual they had spent years perfecting began in full.

Julie began kissing Wanda on the neck just below the ear. He would slowly work his way under her chin barely brushing her skin with his lips before he was under her lips. They would then lock their mouths together until Wanda signaled to move on by arching her head back. Julie would begin sucking her throat working his way down as she arched her back further and further. He would reach her breasts and plant himself on her nipples until Wanda signaled for more. If her hands rested on his thick powerful shoulders it meant Wanda wanted him to go down on her. Julie did so with glee but not before making his wife shove his shoulders hard to get him off her be tits.

Other times when Wanda was ready for sex she would take Julie's warm cock in her hand. Julie would then reach over his wife to the drawer in the nightstand where they kept the condoms. Wanda had toyed with the idea of going on birth-control so they didn't have to use condoms but Julie wouldn't have it. There was no way he would alter his reproductive system functioning using hormones and wasn't going to ask his wife to do so either. If her doctor thought she needed hormone therapy for some other reason then fine but not unless she needed it for health reasons. Wanda mentioned that the pill might make her tits bigger. "And what good are giant tits that don't release oxytocin when you suck on them" Julie responded. Wanda was impressed Julie remembered oxytocin from her pregnancy books. Truth was Julie knew about oxytocin long before Wanda ever got knocked up.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12