Wanda One for the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanda would slowly and teasingly roll the rubber over Julie's large erect cock. Even after years together Wanda was amazed at how warm Julie's member was even wrapped in latex. Julie's whole body seemed to burn from within like a furnace but his manhood somehow felt ten or twenty degrees hotter than the rest of his hard muscular body. Julie took his place between Wanda's smooth brown thighs and Wanda would place him at the entrance to her velvet walls. To Wanda, it felt like he was melting the edges of her labia as his wide head teased the tip of her clitoris. Wanda would open her thighs ever so slightly as Julie slowly glided between her velvet walls. The heat of Julie's penetration caused Wanda to suck air until he bumped her cervix. Wanda would exhale like she had been hit in the stomach. Julie pulled back slowly looking deep into her eyes. The steamy heat spread across Wanda's core as Julie slowly continued to rock between her legs. The smooth warmth of the rubber drug against Wanda's burning clit as Julie slowly continued. Wanda would begin to softly coo as Julie gradually picked up the pace When Wanda began arching her neck Julie placed his warm mouth on her neck. Wanda felt the sharp edges of his teeth graze her sensitive throat and the shivers started in her lower back.

Wanda's breathing started matching Julie's rocking motion. Julie's strong hand caressed her side and Wanda felt the heat rise inside her. Sweat rolled off her legs as she tightened around Julie's heat. Julie slowed as Wanda tightened around him. Julie's powerful arm gripped her shoulder for leverage as he continued his methodical rocking. Wanda's breathing sped up as the waves of pressure started to roll over her.

If she closed her eyes she would leave her body. She would float to the ceiling looking down on her and Julie. Pink dolphins would be swimming in infinity circles around her and her husband. The circles got tighter and tighter. The dolphins splashed hot foamy water that felt like neon green waves of electricity. Her body tingled all over as more and more electric water washed over her.

She opened her eyes and the salty sting of sweat dripping off of Julie caused everything to blur. When she closed them again fireworks went off as her thighs clamped around Julie like a vise. Wanda wondered if a normal man might snap a hip if she gripped him as tightly as she did Julie with her thighs. she had a reoccurring nightmare of crushing Julie in ecstasy. How Julie survived giving her oral was a mystery she never understood.

Julie had learned over the years to relent and roll to Wanda's side after she climaxed. He spooned her from behind as her body experienced the waves of aftershock from orgasm. Every nerve in her body was lit up. She could focus on separate parts of her body and shiver from the sensation. The drop of sweat on her knee or Julie's individual chest hairs on her back. The individual muscles of Julies huge forearms that rested on her side. Each sensation sent quivers through her womanhood as she lay there recovering.

It took an almost inhuman amount of restraint for Julie to pause while Wanda recovered. She could feel his body tense with desire for his own release. It drove Wanda wild to inspire that kind of passion in someone. Julie worshipped her like a goddess. She knew he was almost in pain denying his urge to slam Wanda's body to achieve his own climax. The energy coming off her husband would have been scary if she didn't know that somehow he was able to contain it. The idea of Julie releasing the beast within was both terrifying and exciting. Wanda wondered if she could handle Julie at full force. She doubted it but was always intrigued by the thought.

Wanda had been with Julie long enough to have learned the secrets to his pleasure as well. She pulled his hand to her large breast and he began stroking her nipple.

"You know I might just play hooky from school tomorrow." She rolling over to face her husband.

"What?' Julie asked knowing something good was happening.

"Yeah, your mom has the baby and you are gonna be gone I might go to the Flaminco and lounge around the pool pretending to be a guest." Wanda said throwing her leg over Julie so he had access to her pussy.

"Is that right? Julie asked teasing her clit with his erection.

"You don't think they would kick me out if I wore my white bikini do you?" Wanda asked guiding him to her open pussy.

"Mmmmm," Julie moaned softly at the thought of his wife at the hotel pool half naked for a bunch of rich tourists.

"You remember last time I went and got that great body oil?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, that stuff was great." Julie responded as he slowly pumped into Wanda again.

"They do have the most helpful staff at the pool." Wanda continued.

"Uh huh." Julie said picturing it.

"The lotion guys really know their stuff." Wanda teased.

Julie made some unintelligible noise acknowledging the legendary resort lotion sales reps.

"They were so nice to offer me a free sample while I laid by the pool." Wanda remembered as Julie felt a stirring.

"How nice?" Julie asked.

"Well, they didn't want me to burn even with my dark skin. So they offered to rub it in good all over." Wanda continued.

I didn't want a strap mark on my back from the sun. So they undid my bikini for me while I lay on my stomach." Wanda said as Julie slammed his cock to the base letting her know he liked the story.

"They were rubbing the lotion into my back and told me that with my breast pressed flat on my lounge chair I needed some lotion on the sides of my tits." Wanda said feeling Julie really build steam.

"I told them my husband would be upset if I burned my tits and he couldn't touch them for a few days so they made sure to use lots of lotion on the sides of my breasts. I probably got half a free bottle between the two of them." Wanda said.

"Then they did my legs, and it felt so good on my calves." Wanda said not wanting Julie to cum yet knowing he wasn't a leg man.

"It was such great lotion. It smelt so good as they worked up my thighs." Wanda continued.

"But then those little scamps got to my ass and got really handsy. going under my suit." Wanda said in mock scandal.

"Of all the nerve. I couldn't do anything cause my bikini top was undone." Wanda said feeling Julie start to crest.

"I didn't want all the people at the pool to see my top fall off." Wanda said as Julie's eyes started to glaze.

"Do you know how embarrassed I would be if everyone saw my tits?" Wanda said as Julie started to blow.

"Its every girls nightmare to be topless for the whole world." As Julie shook like a leaf inside her.

"Not to mention I'm married and they'd be seeing your wife's naked tits." As Julie rolled over.

"Your wife's bare tits out in public." as Julie lay panting.

"Ok ok you did it you can let me rest now." Julie said flinging the condom to the waste basket.

"Did I do good?" Wanda asked playfully.

"Good enough to buy yourself some fancy lotion." Julie quipped.

12