Wanda Pirate Parade

Story Info
Wanda rides a float in rowdy parade.
1.9k words
4.12
14.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place after Wanda Goes Back To College.

***

Wanda was very excited about her new college. Her new professors had taken a special interest in her and she had been put on track for a management position in the hospital that was associated with the school. Wanda was expected to be a major part of the schools fundraising team in exchange for the extra mentoring she was receiving. If the teaching hospital didn't get the funds it was looking for to expand it would have a direct effect not only on if Wanda got the position of Chief Nursing Officer but on the pay rate that the job paid when she was finally promoted to the position.

The hospital was in direct competition with the attached school that the teacher's college-trained in. One of the key selling factors in the college was the amount of actual field training the nurses and teachers actually got. The college's motto was "Hands-on College Students".

The college had recently purchased a nearby plot of land and was debating about what to use the property for. There was a debate about adding a vocational high school or a Nursing home. Clearly the Nursing Home would be beneficial for the nursing program providing jobs to the graduates and more opportunities for clinical hours and practice shifts to hone the skills learned in school.

What Wanda didn't know that despite the fact that she was highly qualified the reason she was picked for future management was that the directors of the college had seen topless pictures of her and were excited about the chance to get their hands on her big black titties. The college had a long history of exploiting the female students for the benefit of the Tau Iota Tau fraternal organization that had a stunning amount of political power in the state. The Taus had Sheriffs and Judges and possibly a Governor or two among their ranks and had no problems skirting the law.

Throughout the year the college threw fundraisers that were just excuses to parade the students about. Adding liquor to the event was a good thing too as many a young student found themselves highly intoxicated and caught up in the fantasy of rubbing elbows with the movers and shakers who made the state run.

The first fundraiser was the pirate parade. The flying spaghetti monster church had an annual holiday centering on pirates. The city allowed the college to have a pirate parade through town. The college would charge businesses money to enter floats.

Recently Girls Gone Wild had popularized the concept of throwing beads in exchange for breast flashing. The higher-ups in the Taus got the brilliant idea of branding a string of beads modeled after spaghetti and meatballs that they would provide to the floats for a price. Now local business owners were shelling out megabucks for meatball necklaces they could toss for a flash of tit. The entire parade had now taken on an air of exhibitionist naughtiness that rivaled Mardi Gras.

Wanda didn't know this when she agreed to head up the nursing school float that would lead the parade. Wanda didn't suspect a thing when she saw her pirate wench costume. She was disappointed to learn that her husband Julie was going to have to work again as was common for him in the evenings. His boss was kind enough to give him his days off so that he could train in the gym with his dad. Wanda couldn't complain too much since Julie's schedule let her attend classes while Julie took their daughter to the gym with him.

Julie's mom was happy to have a chance to babysit. Wanda would have loved to have had Julie see her up on the float in her sexy pirate wench outfit. Julie always got a kick out of when Wanda showed off her body. The organizers had clearly chosen her costume to show off her breasts. Consisted of tight fake black leather pants and a red bustier with a lowcut frilly white linen material over her breasts that barely covered her nipples. The corset was too tight and low cut to were a bra underneath and Wanda knew she was going to be quite the spectacle all night she worried that the linen material might be a little transparent when she was directly under the street lights.

Wanda was excited as she climbed on board the pirate ship float with her float mates. The college parking lot was loaded with floats and trailers. Wanda was shocked at how ridiculous some of the floats were. There were giant cannons and treasure chests and big paper mache parrots and skull and bones but also giant bowls of spaghetti and one float from one of the local strip clubs with girls in skimpy thongs and meatballs tops. Wanda saw that the girls on her float were wearing sexy outfits similar to hers. There were a large number of creepy older male pirates on her float who Wanda would learn were doners and the students were to be extra cordial to if the nursing program wanted to get maximum donations for the program.

Wanda noted that the teaching program also had a pirate ship float with sexy wenches and rowdy doners. Wanda didn't know it but most of the doners had hit the beer volcano in the private party hall that used to be a large hotel that The Taus had purchased as a clubhouse. A beer volcano being a part of spaghetti monster heaven that and the stripper factory that the meatball bikini girls were hired to supply at the after-party at the clubhouse.

The parade started and Wanda was shocked to see how rowdy the audience was. It was Wanda's first time ever attending the parade and she didn't realize there would be so much breast flashing from the girls in the audience. Wanda was kind of glad that Julie hadn't been able to come now. Julie was very obviously a breast man and Wanda got really jealous when she caught him looking at other girls. Wanda didn't expect Julie to visit her very often at school with him working two jobs but she didn't want Julie to see so many of her classmates topless.

Wanda was shocked at how readily the girls from her college were at flashing their tits for cheap plastic trinkets. Her program director Doctor Hertzmoore was having a blast targeting his students for tosses in exchange for breast flashes and ass flashes. Wanda was far from a prude and had been topless in public on more than one occasion in crowds as large as this but she was shocked as she watched her classmates flash and pose for photos as the parade went by. The girls lifting their skirts to reveal skimpy panties or even worse no panties was shocking. She was shocked that her female classmates were posing for pictures with men groping and fondling their breasts and even bare vaginas brought back traumatic memories.

Wanda did her best to pretend she was having a good time as she watched the debauchery going on around her. She wasn't as comfortable around her program director now that she had seen him encouraging his students to lift their skirts and shirts for beads. She would be glad when the parade reached its conclusion she thought.

Wanda was relieved when the two lead floats pulled into the parking lot at the end of the route. Wanda couldn't get off the float fast enough. She eagerly awaited the ladders that would allow her to climb off the float. From out of nowhere a water balloon exploded on the deck of her float. Wanda looked and saw that the Teachers float were launching balloons from giant slingshots. She watched as one of her female float mates was nailed with a giant water balloon soaking her white shirt and rendering it transparent. The girl screamed at her exposure and a couple of the creepy doners took the opportunity to grab the girl for impromptu polaroid pics of her exposed nipples.

Wanda knew she was about to become a target. A volley of ballons hit their float and Wanda took cover. She watched as the teachers float produced walking planks that spanned the gap between the two boats. The doners from the teachers' float had boarded their float armed with super soakers and cameras. The nursing students did their best to avoid the squirt guns that the rowdy doners were unleashing on their blouses. The doners from the nursing float were using the nursing students for human shields as their breasts were wetted down. There was no escape. Wanda knew it was just a matter of time before her turn came.

Wanda found herself between the director of the teaching school Professor Gropenhoffer armed with a giant water cannon in front of her, and The college Dean Mr. Feeley and the nursing school director Dr. Hertzmoore cowering behind her. Wanda took note of the Female teaching student to Gropenhoffers right armed with a camcorder and the wicked grin she had as she pointed the lens in Wanda's direction. Wanda was no stranger to girls with that grin and evil gleam in their eye.

"You better leave us alone Gropenhoffer." The dean yelled.

"You're in no position to give orders." The professor responded.

Wanda listened knowing where this was going as Professor Gropenhoffer eyed her large breasts hungrily.

"You'll never take us alive." Wanda's director announced.

"Yes, we have not begun to fight." The dean said playfully.

"Your words are meaningless you are unarmed." The professor responded about to pull the trigger.

"Oh, we have guns over here." the dean said.

"Yeah, big guns." The doctor said reaching in front of Wanda and yanking her top down.

"Bombs away!" the dean yelled as the professor looked stunned at the sight of Wanda's bare tits.

Wanda was ready to be sprayed not stripped and she let out a surprised squeal as her breasts flopped out over the top of her bustier. The teaching student giggled with delight at the sound of Wanda's shocked embarrassment. Wanda looked right into the camera her expression was priceless and the teaching student thought it couldn't be topped until Wanda's eyes bulged in shock as the Dean and Doctor each grabbed a handful of Wanda's boobs and gave her a healthy squeeze.

The teaching student with the camera had to make a tough decision whether to keep filming Wanda's facial reaction or to focus in on the vigorous groping her large dark nipples were receiving from the educators. The camera zoomed in on Wanda's exposed breasts as Wanda was held in place and had her large breasts groped. Wanda locked eyes with the teaching program director who looked greedily at her. Wanda had been in this position before and knew what the teacher was thinking as he stared at her nipples. The dean and her director whooped with approval as the teaching instructor bent come face level with her giant naked breasts. Gropenhoffer's mouth parted to take in Wanda's tasty hooter.

A jolt of pain shot through Gropenhoffer's groin as Wanda kneed him hard between the legs. The Dean and Doctor laughed as the teaching professor fell to the floor in pain. Wanda yanked her arms free. She raised her top as she turned to face her molesters. She shot them both a look of death before storming off.

"There's going to be hell to pay on Monday." The Doctor quipped.

"Yeah but those were some really soft titties." The dean laughed.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers