Wanda Rides a Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was barely pedaling, mouth agape, perhaps offended I played impromptu, armchair psychologist with her. But then, her face softened and she asked, "Do you really think that? I'm that hot?"

"Beth... why don't you perk up and look around. Pay attention to people looking at you. You're a goddess."

"Well, uh, thank you. But hey, you're trying to change the subject."

"Am I?" I asked.

"About you and James. Something's up, isn't it?"

"We're closing in on the finish, Beth. Why don't we all catch up at the end of the race."

Beth huffed, but seemed less agitated than earlier, a little less intimidated by Marcy and me. I pulled back, allowing Beth to cross over, next to James. She poised herself high on the bike, before opening a conversation.

For the last few minutes of the ride, I waved to strangers, stopped for pictures and even mingled a bit. Finally, I hopped back on my bike and found my way back to our party. James already had his underwear on, though his erection was still broadly announced. The girls were sorting out their clothes, about to dress.

"Where you been?" asked Marcy.

"Got held up a bit."

"So my apartment's like four minutes from here. I was just inviting Beth and James for some drinks, maybe pizza. Call it a work party. Wanna join?"

Suddenly, I was nervous. I had never been invited by a coworker to anything, so I didn't want to pass on it, but I also had no clothes with me. Say whatever you want, all three would find it very strange that I would drive all the way over here from my side of town, naked. I had to fess up, or decline.

"I'd love to come," I exclaimed. "But um... well..."

"What? Do you have something else planned?" Beth asked. The two girls were halfway dressed now, as I stood starkers before them. James was now putting on his shoes.

"I was afraid I might back out of this," I lied. "So I drove all the way here without clothes, forcing me to go naked at the event."

Marcy immediately burst into laughter, while Beth and James held more cynical looks.

"I know. it sounds crazy, but it's what i did. If you're good with me going naked to your place, or if you have something I can wear..."

Marcy giggled. "Wanda. I'm not sure even Dolly Parton has something that would fit you, much less me. But yeah, come on. Who gives a shit if you're naked?"

"I don't," I said, almost too fast, but then Beth completely surprised me.

"Sorry, Marcy. I can't have Wanda being the only naked girl at this party. Guess I'm in, too." Instantly, Beth peeled off her shirt, displaying her small, pert tits and perfect pink nipples.

The day was getting more interesting...

***

Lots of people have dark fantasies and I imagine - hell, I KNOW - sometimes a fantasy is always better left a fantasy. But in this particular history of mine, that is not the case, when we all met up at Marcy's apartment.

****

"Wow," said Beth, coming in last, just behind me. "This place is all yours?"

The front door opened to a kitchen/living room arrangement, with the kitchen immediately to the right. The living area was even smaller, holding a couch, pointed not far from a mid-sized, flat-screen television. Both rooms were dressed to a bare minimum, to maximize walking space. A hall from the living room, I assume, led to the bathroom and bedroom.

Marcy pulled out a bottle from a cabinet, and started pouring glasses. "Hell, I don't think this place is big enough for one, Beth, much less two," she laughed. "But it is mine. My dad bought it for me, so I wouldn't have to worry about high rents in the city."

"How cool."

"Why don't you guys sit on the couch. I'll bring in a kitchen chair or two."

Beth and James were the first to walk over to the couch. Beth took the position closest to the door, while James sat in the middle, or perhaps a bit left of middle, unsure where he should place himself. I hopped over, my tits bouncing.

"This is something you don't get everyday, huh?" I directed at James. "Sitting between two naked women?" I pushed him closer to Beth, and took the opposite end position. James blushed, and I pitched up to look at his crotch. Sure enough, his penis still defied gravity and logic, hard as stone under his shorts. I snickered, "Keep that up, and you'll be in the hospital for blue balls."

"Hey!" teased Beth. "Give him a break. You have to admit... this is kind of crazy for him."

"You got that right," James huffed.

"Not that you haven't been enjoying it, right, James?" Marcy practically yodeled, as she strolled in, carrying two wine glasses. More importantly, she was stark naked, and that surprised all of us. "Well?" she asked, handing the drinks to me and Beth. "Are you going to join us, or what?"

Marcy was staring James down, and it finally registered with him. She was asking him to stripl, too. "No way!" he cried, holding his hands up. "You know I am messed up right now. Give me a break. It's embarrassing."

"That is anything, but embarrassing," said Marcy, turning to fetch the other two drinks. "But your call, pal!"

I jabbed James on the shoulder. "Come on. We all want you to do it, so get naked. Right, Beth?"

Beth came to Jame's defense. "Oh, you let him make his own decisions. Whatever he's comfortable with." James exhaled, relieved someone was batting for him, until she finished her statement. "But I know I would love to see that amazing cock again."

I was getting more familiar with Marcy's cackle-laugh when she found something funny, but even that one had me reeling. Everyone was utterly shocked by Beth's admission. Marcy was back with the other two glasses of wine, passing one off to James. "And we're not even one glass in yet," she winked.

"What do you say, James?" I whispered, but just loud enough for all to hear. "Maybe you should get naked, or I could tell them what you were doing on the bike ride."

"No!" James jerked. "Okay, okay, if you all want me to get naked, I'll get naked." He stood up, removing his shirt in the process, before going for the shorts. Marcy stepped back, only a few feet away, smiling.

"Wait a minute," said Beth. "What was James doing on the bike ride?"

"Oh, nothing," I said. "Just a conversation we had."

"I knew you two were up to something. Come on. Tell me!"

James shoved out of the rest of his clothing and jumped back down on the couch between us. "Leave it alone, please," he begged. "I'm naked. Isn't that enough?" In one swoosh, he emptied the glass of wine he'd been offered. He held the glass up to Marcy. "Please? Another?" he begged.

Again, with her laugh, which I found cuter and cuter, Marcy quickly marched off to top off the glass. Beth pressed the issue again and leaned past James, touching his arm and thigh in the process, to direct her question to me. "Wanda, what were you guys doing on the ride? I have to know."

James was shaking his head, and I patted him on the leg. "I promised James I wouldn't say." Beth's brows furrowed, and she was about to bark at me, when I said, "But I didn't promise I wouldn't show you."

"Hey, waitaminute!" cried James.

"Oh, relax, James!" I leaned in closer to Beth and now, and both of us had our hands on James' opposite thighs. Even though I wasn't close to his erection, I could almost feel the strength of it, from the blood pumping through the veins in his legs.

"Beth, tell me? Do you think James has a nice body?"

Beth pulled back a bit, glaring her coworker up and down. "Well, yeah. Who wouldn't? You're perfect, by the way, James. Why do you hide it?" James blushed in response. One would think his face would go numb at some point, from experiencing it so often in one day. Beth turned back to me. "So that's all you were doing? Just like... rating us?"

"In a word," I said.

Beth turned her eyes to James. "Well? How'd I do?"

James finally started grinning, shaking his head more, but with a smile for once. "You girls are too much."

"I think it's fair to say you did very well, Beth. I heard nothing but compliments." In truth, I couldn't wait to get James alone and have him to reveal what dirty thoughts he had dreamt up, while we were on the ride. I do know, based on his never-ending erection, James liked everything about all three of us.

"But did you actually rate us?" asked Beth. "Like with a number?"

"No," I said, truthfully. "Just talked about how cute you two girls are." It was a half truth.

Marcy had just come back with the topped-off glass, handing it to James. "Well, I want to know. If you weren't rating us, were you picking favorites or something?"

"Not at all," I insisted. "You two are hot. I just made James a bit embarrassed about it. I teased him a little."

James quickly tossed the second glass down the hatch.

"Whoa, slow down, boy," said Marcy. "You might regret that... later."

I couldn't take it anymore, tired of playing around the edges. I finished off my glass, dropping it to the floor next to me. "I say no regrets to this day at all. Who wants to fuck?"

Maybe I rushed things, because there was dead silence in the room. Perhaps five seconds passed, maybe ten, but it felt longer. But then, Marcy saved the day... again. "I do," she said.

"So do I," said Beth, finally.

"James? I think you're the only one with the right tool for the job? Do you mind?"

I'm not sure who started where, but within seconds, I was on the floor and Marcy was tonguing my pussy. James stood behind her, ready to get to action, but Beth was monopolizing his shaft at the moment, shoving it deep down her throat, while she masturbated furiously.

"I bet I'm a mess down there," I said, tapping Marcy on her shoulder.

"I love it," she whispered back. "I've always wanted to do this to you."

"If only I had known," I said. Louder, I spoke to Beth. "You need to share, honey. Give it to Marcy."

Beth stopped, huffing her displeasure, before guiding James' cock into her colleague's waiting pussy. Marcy's attention to eating me out was briefly interrupted, but she quickly got back to it, once James found his rhythm. Beth continued to work his balls, laying underneath him.

After a minute or so, James' pounding got louder as he drove his cock deep inside Marcy. She struggled to keep her ass held high in the air, crying out, "I'm going to cum!"\

"Me, too," said James.

"On my tits," I screamed. "You let Marcy cum, and then you cum on my tits!" I wanted to see that cock explode in front of me. I knew it would drive me over the edge, but Beth protested. "No, in my mouth!"

"You already had him," I said. "Come over here and watch."

Just then, Marcy cried as she reeled into climax, forcing James out of her caving pussy. Beth and he rushed to me. Barely needing assistance, a rope of semen shot out of James' cock, just as I was shifting up, holding my tits out. It hit me on the chin, just as the second shot unloaded, aimed between my heavy tits. Beth quickly leaned in, placing her face above my right breast, just as more cum exploded from James' heavy-filled balls, splashing Beth's cheek and my left tit. I lifted the cum-soaked breast up, licking sperm from the flesh, before giving the nipple a quick bite. That vision seemed to drive James to one last, another stream of cum erupting out. Beth and I fought to lick the remnants from James' shaft.

"That was so fucking hot," sighed Marcy, as we slowed down, allowing James to pull away from us.

"Naked Bike Ride, my ass," said Beth. "This was planned all along."

"If it was, I knew nothing about it," said James. "But yeah, this day has been amazing."

"Who says this has to be one day?" I asked. "I got next weekend open."

Marcy laughed out loud once more. "My place again?"

12