Wanda Three Wishes Carnival

Story Info
Wanda works a booth at carnival.
4.7k words
3.84
15.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
240 Followers

This takes place after Wanda Three Wishes Auction.

I would like to thank the readers for their patience while I worked on projects outside of my main storyline.

***

The Taus threw an annual Spring Carnival every year at the end of March. On the surface, it was to raise money for local high school athletics. The nice part of having it at the end of March was that it was right after basketball was over and it was easier to funnel the money into the sports that mattered baseball, track, and of course football the next year. The other nice thing about a March carnival was that it was not entirely inappropriate to incorporate Saint Patricks day themes into the carnival.

In years previous the carnival would be staffed with girls from the teaching and nursing college. This year the Tau leadership had several public incidents of immoral conduct that led to the student body refraining from participating in the Tau events. To remedy that the Taus teamed with The Brew Buster Theme Park and Brewery. I order to sponsor the event, Brew Buster agreed to staff the carnival.

Along with the cute girls that Brew Buster had working the theme park in the bikini waterski show and the beer gardens, Brew Buster hired every available stripper in the area surrounding the theme park to work the carnival. More than a few of the girls Brew Buster hired were on loan from the hooker motels and local pimps. Brew Buster even hired a few girls for Filthy Rich's strip club.

Wanda slept in. Her husband Julie had taken their baby daughter Alexis with him to the gym. Wanda appreciated that Julie was willing to put up with his father's complaining about having Alexis' playpen set up in the office so she could have the morning free. Ceasar was always on Julie about letting Wanda stick him with the baby. Ceasar was old school and resented being put out because Julie was whipped. To show her appreciation for her husband's sacrifice Wanda had sexed her husband into a coma the night before or at least she had attempted to. She had mostly succeeded in squeezing two orgasms out herself before pleading Julie to finish and then relenting to whispering a sexy story about her past topless in public exploits to put Julie over.

Wanda's first thought when she opened her eyes was that she was still sore from the night before. She could still feel her husband's body heat both inside and out. The ache in her muscles felt kind of good as she stretched her arms. The phone rang again and Wanda realized that was what woke her from her slumber.

"Hello, Genie." The voice of Dean Feely spoke into the phone.

Wanda shot up as a chill shot through her spine.

"What do you want Feely?" Wanda asked.

"Well, it's funny you should ask. I need some help with our carnival this year." Dean Feely said.

"I thought you had girls from the theme park working the carnival?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, thanks to you we had to hire out in order to have our event." Dean Feely said.

"So what do I have to do?" Wanda asked.

"You're gonna be working a couple of the booths." Dean Feely said.

"Which booths?" Wanda asked.

"The do what you're told booth and don't ask questions or you might find yourself on the receiving end of some Tau cock again if you don't want your porno pics to get out booth." Dean Feely said annoyed.

"All right Feely, you made your point." Wanda conceded.

"Ok then meet me in the hotel conference room." Feely said.

Wanda spent the rest of the week worried about the Taus. Dean Feely had promised that she wasn't going to be blackmailed into sex but that didn't mean that the Taus could be trusted. She had already fallen victim to two of the members that taught at her school.

Wanda got a ride from her husband Julie to the Taus clubhouse that was a converted hotel. Wanda was waved past security to the conference room she had met Dean Feely in the last time she had been called upon.

"Why was your husband here?" Dean Feely asked.

"He's going to be working the carnival too." Wanda said.

"What?" The Dean asked obviously upset.

"Well, the word on the streets is that for some reason there is going to be an abundance of pimps, johns, and hookers at the carnival. Julie and his partner are going to be wandering the fairgrounds picking up bail jumpers." Wanda said.

"What, he can't do that." Dean Feely said upset.

"I think if he and his partner buy tickets they can come and go as they please. If they run across any bail skips they're licensed to bring them in. If you want to tell him he has to leave feel free to have that conversation with him. I'm sure it'll go well for you." Wanda said smirking.

Dean Feely had a flashback to the Taus' charity auction. Wanda's husband Julie had fought and got the better of two knife-wielding gangsters, dodged gunfire, and hit the biggest member of the club in the chest hard enough to leave him in a fetal ball. The sight of a nearly three hundred pound man weeping in fear for his life sent a chill through the Dean. The thought of calling off Wanda's involvement in the carnival seemed like a good idea.

"What's in the bag?" Wand asked.

"It's your outfit for the day." The Dean answered.

Wanda opened the bag and say the tiny red shorts that were little more than bikini briefs. Wanda pulled a tiny white tank top from the bag. Wanda recognized the shirt from the late-night commercials for The Brew Buster Theme Park. They were sold in the splash zone of the water flume ride. Any girl wearing one got a free drink ticket for the beer garden. The results were a steady stream of wet t-shirted ladies who had consumed an abundance of beer in the park.

"I'll meet you by the guard desk downstairs and we can ride to the fairgrounds together." Dean Feely said.

Wanda changed in the restroom and waited for Dean Feely next to the lucky guard.

"You look fantastic. If you wanted to skip the carnival and just grant my wish back in my room, I would let you off the hook for the day." Dean Feely said when he saw Wanda in her tight red shorts and tight white Brew Busters tank top.

"Not a chance Feely." Wanda said.

"I didn't think so. Your outfit didn't include a bra. I want it gone by the time we get to the fairgrounds." Dean Feely ordered.

Wanda moved quickly after the last time when Dean Feely kept upping the stakes every time she hesitated to follow instructions. She slipped off the shoulder straps of her bra through the shirt. Then she spun the large bra around so she could unhook the many hooks in the back. A hint of dark areola side boob was visible for a second as she pulled the bra off under the shirt. Wanda looked left and saw the Dean's tiny penis stuck straight up in erection in his pants. The security guard couldn't even try to take his eyes off of Wanda's tank top clad tits.

Wanda and Dean Feely waited for the valet to bring the Dean's car around. His tiny erection never went down as he stared at Wanda in her tiny red shorts. Dean Feely made it a point to hit every pothole between the hotel and the fairgrounds. Wanda noticed his eyes lead the road with every jiggle in her large chest.

At the fairgrounds, Dean Feely regretted that as Wanda didn't know where she was headed the dean was forced to lead the way. The dean didn't have the opportunity to follow Wanda in her little shorts. At the far end of the carnival were the two most important parts of the carnival the beer tent and the booth where cash was exchanged for tickets to be used on rides, games, and most importantly beer.

In the fairway between the beer tent and the ticket booth was where Wanda would be set up for the day, the kissing booth. Wanda would spend the day kissing strangers in her skimpy outfit in plain view of the long lines of patrons trading cash for tickets and tickets for beer. Very few of the guys standing in line for tickets or beer didn't at least consider popping over to the kissing booth if for no other reason than to get a better look at Wanda in her thin white tank top and tight red shorts.

Dean Feely spent most of his day watching Wanda kiss guys. He especially loved watching the guys coming over from the beer tent. The Dean had picked up on Wanda not being a drinker from the story of her being a lightweight drinker on her trip to Chicago. Wanda looked like she wasn't enjoying kissing the beer breathed patrons from the beer tent.

When Julie and his bounty hunting partner Duane popped up in line Dean Feely took off. If Julie wasn't scary enough the addition of his partner Duane just made Julie's presence more ominous.

"Wow babe, you look amazing." Julie said checking out his wife's outfit.

"Thanks." Wanda said self-consciously about her lack of clothes in front of her husband.

"I bet you're raising tons of dough." Duane said doing his best to pretend not to stare at Wanda in her tight tank top.

"Yeah." Wanda said raising a huge box full of the ticket she had collected from the long line of horny guys who had qued up to kiss her throughout the day.

"Jeeze, you wouldn't believe how many bail skips we have picked up today." Duane said.

"Really?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, this place is packed with sex perverts." Julie said.

"You should mention it to your dean. It's almost like they went out of their way to pack this place with all the players in the sex trade." Duane said.

"Yeah, product, customers, and salesmen all in one place." Julie said.

"I'm shocked." Wanda said.

"So speaking of selling, are you just giving out little peck kisses, or are you doing sexy kisses?" Julie asked.

"Depends, some guys are little pecker guys and some guys are sexy kisser guys." Wanda said.

"What kind of kisser am I?" Julie asked.

"I doubt you're a little pecker guy but you have to hand over some tickets to find out." Wanda teased.

"Well it just so happens, we took off a ton of tickets off a frat boy date rapist an hour ago." Julie said pulling out a long string of tickets from his pocket.

"Wow, that'll buy you a lot of kisses." Wanda said.

"Well, we got more skips to hunt so you better get started." Julie said slapping the tickets on the counter of the booth.

Wanda leaned across the counter. Julie noted the line of guy behind Wanda in the ticket sales staring at her taut ass in her red hours as she bent slightly at the waist.

"Bring it, big boy." Wanda said as her lips hung millimeters from Julie's.

Julie felt the slight twinge of electricity between his lower lip and Wanda's. Wanda closed the gap and shuddered at the wet heat from Julie's mouth. Wanda felt a tightness grow across her womanhood as she ran her fingernails through the rough black hairs on the back of Julie's neck. Julie moaned and Wanda felt the vibrations in her mouth. Wanda bit down gently on Julie's lower lip. Julie ran his tongue along Wanda's teeth.

Julie pulled apart from Wanda and looked her deeply in her eyes. Wanda noted how dilated his pupils were. There was only a faint ring of green iris around the black. Julie looked down at Wanda's swollen cleavage. Wanda's usually full breasts were completely engorged with excitement. Wanda wasn't the only one. Julie's erection was obvious.

Wanda slipped a finger into the collar of Julie's t-shirt and pulled Julie back to her lips. Wanda pressed her lips hard to Julie's. Julie opened his mouth wetly and swirled his tongue along his lips. Wanda felt her knees start to buckle as the heat ran through her body. Julie ran his fingers gently up her side. Wanda squirmed as her core tightened in a ball of heat. Wanda's fingers gripped Julie's shirt tightly.

"Hey yo, I don't mean to interrupt. but there goes Jimmy Rayez and that hooker that stuffed dirty panties in my mouth. You can come along and babysit if you want but I'm taking that fucker in dead or alive." Duane said pointing at a Latin pimp and his young-looking hooker.

Julie reluctantly pulled himself from his wife's lips and gave Wanda's chest one last look before he followed his partner. Wanda looked down and noticed that her rock hard nipples were poking through the thin material of her white tank top. The crowd from the beer tent rushed to get in line for an opportunity to kiss the ebony goddess.

Wanda spent the next several hours servicing the line that grew as word got out that her dark nipples were slightly visible beneath the white stretchy material of her tank top. Julie spent the day running down Jimmy Reyez and his hooker. Julie managed to keep Duane from getting handsy with the hooker in the back of the van on the way to county lock-up by promising to look the other way as he slapped Reyez around for the indignity he suffered at the hands of Reyez. Reyez had been tasked with collecting Julie for a Brazillian drug baroness. Duane would have been able to forgive him for tying him up in a hotel room as just part of the game. What Duane couldn't forgive was Reyez stuffing his hooker's used panties in his mouth before tying him up and leaving him in a hotel room.

Reyez was actually too beat up to bring in to lock up. Julie regretted letting Duane take it as far as he had. While he despised Reyez and hated the Brazillian drug dealers he worked for Julie still felt like Duane had gone too far. Duane and Julie dumped Reyez and his hooker in an alley near the port.

"You think that Brazillian bitch and her twin pit bulls are dangerous? Just wait till you run into Sanchez. Mateo talks a good game. Her sobrinos act like hardcore killers but they're jokes. Sanchez is cartel. They're gonna send a hit squad here to take you all out." Reyez said through bloody teeth.

Back at the carnival, Dean Feely had come to the kissing booth to fetch Wanda. While he had enjoyed watching her spend the day working the booth the real reason he had used his second wish to have her at the carnival. The dean felt bad for the crowd at the beer tent they were going to miss the big show. Alcoholism was a bitch.

Dean Feely led Wanda to the mainstage. A crowd had gathered for closing concert. Wanda noted a large object onstage covered with a tarp. She knew the surprise was meant for her. The Dean had the box of tickets Wanda had collected at the kissing booth.

There was a clown doing magic on the stage along with the Buster Beer mascot Buster the Brew Master. Buster looked like he had stepped out of a Pinocchio cartoon with his shorts and lederhosen. Buster and one of the beer wenches from the theme park were posing for photos with the crowd.

Wanda was not happy to see Josh and Kyle from high school onstage with a boom mike and video camera. Wanda remembered standing on a beach volleyball court with her bare breasts hanging out. Josh had gotten right up on Wanda and captured every detail of Wanda's tits. She had seen Kyle recording her from the audience.

A few days later, when they all returned to school from Spring break, Wanda remembered Kyle again holding her arms while Josh prepared to pull Wanda's top off again for an audience. Wanda was sure she was about to relive her worst nightmare come true when her boyfriend Julie stepped in.

Within thirty seconds Julie had split Kyle's lip open bad enough that he still had scars from the stitches and broke Josh's ribs so badly that Josh struggled to breathe through the intense pain in his side.

Now a few years later her tormentors were again armed with recording equipment and Julie her now husband was off somewhere running down bail skips. The odds of rescue before the public exposing she had grown to expect were almost non existant.

"Why are those guys onstage?" Wanda asked the dean.

"They're here to shoot footage for Buster Brew commercials." The dean said.

"What?" Wanda asked not following.

"The brewery sponsored everything and wants promotional footage. They've worked with these guys before somewhere and liked the results. They expect something similar today." The dean said.

"That wasn't part of our arrangement." Wanda protested.

"Our deal is you do what I saw or I post those big black tits of yours on your fathers business website along with pictures of you taking dick from guys other than your husband." Dean Feely corrected quickly.

Wanda didn't protest any further as the Dean took the stage. He walked confidently to the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to thank you all for making this the most successful Spring Carnival we've ever had." Dean Feely bellowed into the mike.

There was a loud cheer from the excited crowd.

"Our generous sponsors certainly made out in the beer tents." The Dean commented.

A smattering of giggles rippled through the fairly inhebriated crowd.

"To finish off for the day, Brew Buster would like to introduce their newest feature at the park." Dean Feely said grabbing the large tarp covering the large object centerstage.

Dean Feely pulled away the tarp revealing a dunk tank. Wanda knew she was going to be the first sit on the platform in another public exposure. Sure enough.

"Miss Duran, would you please step on stage?" The Dean said pointing at Wanda.

Wanda knew this had been Dean Feely's plan along. Wanda took a deep breath and did as she was told. The dean opened the gate to the dunk tank platform and Wanda stepped onto the plank.

"Now at the park the booth will be manned by the lovely ladies from the beer gardens or any girl who buys the Brew Buster's tank top Wanda is wearing has a chance to step into the booth for a chance to win prizes if no one can hit the target." Dean Feely said,

The dean held up the box of tickets Wanda had raised during the day.

"Tonite we're selling balls for one hundred dollars but if you dunk the lovely Wanda, not only do we all win, but you get the money our lovely ebony goddess raised in the kissing booth." Dean Feely said.

Despite the high price tag a line quickly formed for a chance to dunk Wanda. The large audience was excited as the participants took their turns. There was an electric charge in the air as the crowd anticipated Wanda's dunking. To Wanda's horror, she could feel her nipples harden with every throw of the football towards the target. She knew that at this point she must be poking through her tank top. She looked down and saw her dark areolas showing through the thin material. Every throw had the potential to drop her into the water leaving her shirt completely translucent.

She looked to her left and saw Josh and Kyle armed with camera and microphone. She remembered standing on a beach volleyball court with her top pulled up around her neck while a crowd cheered at the sight oh her bare tits. She remembered Josh and Kyle were armed with cameras filming her reaction to being exposed in public.

She also remembered a week later standing in front of her classroom with Kyle holding her arms above her head as Josh threatened to fondle her vulnerable chest. The look of hungry predators getting off on her violation was similar to the expressions the two had as the anticipated her impending wet t-shirt.

Participant after participant missed their mark. The Taus were making money hand over fist. As the line dwindled to almost the last participant, Wanda started to think there was a possibility that she might not end up like Jacqueline Bisset. When the last contestant missed his throw Wanda breathed a sigh of relief. Wanda went to reach for the door to the dunking booth.

"Not so fast. We have one last contestant." Dean Feely said.

From the side of the stage walked Ronnie the quarterback from her high school. Not long ago she remembered Ronnie pulling her bikini off at the college's annual carwash in the middle of a live news broadcast. Ronnie had actually gotten her bikini bottoms down to her ankles after the live newsfeed had cut out. In his overly excited state, he had actually intended to rape Wanda and had his zipper down before Wanda was saved at the last second by her former rival Ashley.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
240 Followers
12