Wanda Three Wishes Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you can make this we'll actually make you a member of the Tau Iota Taus." Dean Feely said to Ronnie handing him the football.

Ronnie looked smugly at Wanda before stepping to the throw line. Ronnie rolled his head in a circle to focus himself. He fired a rocket. Despite the speed of the throw Wanda could see the ball spiral in slow motion. Wanda held her breath as the ball arched towards the target. She could feel her heart skip a beat as the leather struck the bullseye. Dean Feely's face lit up with glee as a loud buzzer went off. Wanda's gaze fell on the eager camera crew as the blinking lights lit up around her. The bottom dropped out from under her. For a second Wanda felt like she was hovering in air for a second as the crowd was silent in anticipation of Wanda's fall.

As Wanda sunk below the surface of the water she could hear the crowd cheer. She opened her eyes underwater and she saw her tank top become completely see thru. Her dark brown nipples were hard as a rock. Her big black tits got a standing ovation from the carnival crowd.

Wanda cowered in the tank as the camera crew circled about the glass. Wanda covered her large chest from the camera lens as best she could. The door to the booth swung open and the dean and Ronnie the quarterback entered above Wanda.

"We'll pull you up." Dean Feely said extending his hand as did Ronnie.

Wanda shook her head as she didn't trust either of the men to actually help her once she gave them her hand. Ronnie knew what to do and hopped into the tank with Wanda. Wanda backed into the side of the tank to avoid the football player. Her round ass pressed up against the glass. She heard a whoop of excitement from the camera crew and turned her attention to her tormentors from high school for an instant.

Ronnie saw her distraction and pounced with the reflexes that made him such a talented athlete. He quickly wrapped his arms around Wanda's waist. He used his considerable strength to heft Wanda off her feet towards the dean. Again the dean offered his hand to help Wanda up to the platform and again Wanda refused his help. The dean grabbed the shoulder straps of Wanda's tank top and tried to pull her up.

Wanda felt the wet material of her shirt slide over her back and stomach. The material got caught on her arms crossed on her ample chest. Ronnie roughly jostled her in the air as he got a better grip on her wet body. As Wanda struggled against her captor her arms switched positions enough that the dean was able to get her shirt over her head. The crowd cheered at the sight of huge black breasts bared before them.

Ronnie again moved like lightning and quickly moved Wanda to the side of the tank. Wanda looked into the camera lens as her arms flailed about. Ronnie pressed her body into the glass.

"Holy shit!" Josh said loud enough that Wanda could hear it over the crowd as her giant orbs flattened against the tank.

Wanda pounded impotently against the glass trying to free herself.

"Get this" Kyle said dropping the boom mike to the ground.

Kyle pressed his hands on the glass like he was handling Wanda's bare breasts. He had spent all of high school dreaming about getting his hands on Wanda's mythical tits and this was the next best thing that he was capturing it on tape was amazing. Kyle looked back and mugged for the camera.

Wanda managed to kick back and hit Ronnie in the thigh hard enough that he stumbled back enough for Wanda to push off the glass with her hands. Ronnie and Wanda stumbled towards the Dean and the platform. Sean Feely was able to hook his hands under Wanda's arms and started to heft her up. Wanda's head snapped back and the dean poked the back of her skull with his tiny erection.

Wanda felt Ronnie release her waist. Instead, she felt him grip the sides of her teeny red shorts. Wanda looked into Josh's camera as Ronnie yanked her wet shorts down to her knees. Wanda screamed as Josh's camera captured her naked pussy. Ronnie violently pulled Wanda back into the tank. Ronnie held Wanda's shorts up like a trophy for the camera then unzippered his erection.

"Nowhere to run babe." Ronnie said.

There was a loud splash as the dean crashed face-first into the glass of the tank. Ronnie looked up into the eyes of the scariest kid from his high school, Wanda's husband Julie. Ronnie's blood ran cold as Julie's shark-like eyes locked onto his. Julie hopped into the tank.

"Nowhere to run from babe." Wanda said as Julie wadded towards the quarterback.

Ronnie had been offered membership into the Taus for his participation in Wanda's torment. It seemed like a good idea after Wanda had broked his Jaw with a knee to the face the last time he had encountered her. As he was taking a vicious beating from Julie he was wishing that a broked jaw would have been the extent of the damage he suffered at Julie's hands.

When Julie was done with Ronnie he was a broken and bloodied ball of pain floating in the tank. Julie slowly turned his attention to the dean cowering in the corner of the tank. The dean took one look at the hulking Julie and a thin brown liquid surrounded him.

"Jesus Julie he just shit himself." Wanda screamed as the liquid cloud of diarrhea spread around Dean Feely.

Julie quickly lifted Wanda out of the tank before the putrid liquid reached them. Julie was just able to avoid the dirty liquid as he hefted his large weight out of the tank. The water in the tank became a dark yellow mixture of shit and blood as Julie removed his large Hawaiian shirt and handed it to his wife. Wanda tried to open the door to the dunk tank and it was locked from the outside. Kyle and Josh smiled and waved at the trapped husband and wife. Josh ejected the tape from the camera as Julie kicked the door off it's hinges.

"See you on the internet." Josh said as they ran off.

"They're getting away!" Wanda said panicked as they rounded the corner before Julie could exit the platform.

Josh and Kyle ran faster than they thought possible. In the parking lot, they paused to catch their breath.

"Hey fellas, we've never met before but apparently you know my partner Julie." Duane said stepping out of a van with him and Julie's boss Springer.

12