Wanda Trap

Story Info
The trap is baited.
1.4k words
3.47
18.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place after Wanda Wrestling with Desire.

Wanda didn't know what to do. She suspected that she was pregnant for the second time. This time she wasn't sure who the father might be. She and Julie were pretty good about using condoms but not perfect. She had a drunken blackout with a hotel room full of creepy guys who were more than capable of taking advantage of her in an altered state. She still didn't think she had sex that night because she didn't feel the after-effects like she did with her husband Julie. Another reason to doubt she had gotten knocked up on her trip to Chicago was that she found used condoms in her hotel room, so even if she did sleep with one or two of the men in the hotel room protection had been used

Wanda was less sure about her encounter in her in-laws' garage. Her mystery partner had not used any protection. As a nursing student, Wanda knew it wasn't necessary for the masked man to reach orgasm for her to get pregnant. It was quite possible that his precum had knocked her up.

Wanda shuddered at the possibilities of who could have knocked her up. It could have been one of the fighters from her father in law's gym or even her father in law himself. Wanda could easily imagine Ceasar doing something like that. It could have been anyone at the party.

The idea of possibly giving birth to her husband's half brother was enough that Wanda decided she only had one choice. There was no way she was going to have the baby. Wanda had never considered abortion in the past. When she had gotten pregnant with Alexis it wasn't even an option. Wanda loved Julie. Even if they hadn't been married, there was no doubt Julie would step up and be a father to his child. Julie was in fact delighted at the news and married Wanda so fast she hadn't even started to show in wedding photos.

Wanda decided to get some information on abortion from online. She opened her internet to do an askjeeves search. Upon logging in online she heard the familiar "you've got mail" announcement. Wanda checked her mailbox and saw several entries with vulgar titles. The first one was titled "Black Whore Big Tits" Wanda would have ignored all of them but she saw the keyword that sent chills through her spine. Wanda read the word Chicago. That was enough for Wanda not to be able to ignore the series of emails.

Wanda opened the email. In big red letters, the message read "Gotcha Bitch" There was a small jpeg attachment at the bottom of the message that Wanda couldn't make out, but she could guess at what it was a picture of as she clicked on the icon.

Slowly, line by line, the photo loaded on the screen. Wanda watched as her eyes came into focus along with the hard-muscled abs of the Dominican baseball player from the Chicago hotel room. Wanda shook her head in disbelief as the image revealed Anthony's large member stuffed in her mouth.

Wanda spent the next hour opening emails. Each jpeg revealed another violation of her body and the betrayal of her marriage. Her huge black breasts were pictured groped and fondled by the greedy white hands of her college professors. Wanda wished that the pictures displayed the horror and disgust she felt now but it is clear from her smiling face she was enjoying the attention her breasts received from the creepy older men. By the time her teachers started suckling on Wanda's nipples it obvious that Wanda was actually enjoying having her breasts kissed and sucked. The look on Wanda's face clearly shows her looking sensually into the camera. Her arousal to the oral stimulation of her nipples was picked up in great detail by the photos.

Wanda was reminded of the contempt Anthony showed her as he used her mouth for his pleasure. In the photos he looked at her like a whore who's only purpose was a receptacle to cum in. The fact that she had cheated on her husband to allow Anthony to have that experience with her sickened Wanda.

Wanda continued to open jpegs and watched in horror as the photos documented the progression of her hotel experience. Wanda remembered after she had sucked Anthony to competition that she had struggled with Professor Gropenhoffer for her black panties. The last thing she remembered was falling on the hotel bed and rolling on her back. Gropenhoffer was drooling as he succeeded in pulling Wanda's underwear off. Wanda shivered at the photo of her legs in the air with her panties barely dangling off her left foot.

That was the point that Wanda blacked out as the shots of Everclear finally took over her system. Wanda had hoped that she had passed out and her professors had left her alone after she had become unconscious. The photos told a different story. Wanda saw her self bent over the mattress. Her nursing school director shot a picture of himself slapping her lips with his tiny white cock. The contrast between her coffee skin and Dr. Hertzmoore's minuscule pink dick was stark. Wanda was worried that the next jpeg would show Hertzmoore parting her lips with his teeny erection. As bad as the thought was, Wanda shuddered when she saw Professor Gropenhoffer mount her from behind. He looked directly into the camera as he prepared to take Wanda. Wanda realized that although she was blacked out she was still semi-conscious as her eyes were open. Wanda didn't know what was worse, the stupid look on her face while she waited to be taken by the disgusting professor or the fear of what the next jpeg would reveal.

Wanda's question was answered a moment later when the professor had buried his baby dick to the base in Wanda's pussy. The ridiculous look on his face indicated he was using maximum effort to drive his dinky member as though it would have any noticeable effect. Wanda's expression displayed an annoyed confusion that would have been funny compared to the professor's serious look of exertion if it hadn't been for the obvious violation of Wanda's body.

The final photos were of Wanda flipped over on her back as her program director Dr. Hertzmoore prepared to enter her with his little rubber-clad penis. The doctor had a firm grip on both of Wanda's huge tits. The last picture was of Hertzmoore's dick buried mostly in Wanda's pussy. Wanda shuddered as she imagined having to work for Hertzmoore after her graduation.

As though Wanda wasn't scared enough about her marriage and what this meant for her future she saw a link at the bottom of the final email that instructed her to meet at the converted hotel that served as the Tau Iota Tau fraternal order clubhouse later that day. Wanda had no intention of going until she clicked the link and was taken to the website for her father in law's boxing gym with all the pictures she had just clicked on.

Wanda's blood ran cold. She doubted the gym's website got much traffic. It was hard for Wanda to picture any of the fighters from the gym even owning a computer let alone stumbling across the Duran Gym's web page. There really wasn't anything interesting on the site until now. Wanda knew it was only a matter of time before someone stumbled across the web page and her father in law showed the pictures to Julie. Wanda had no delusions that this wouldn't end her marriage. Julie had been pretty liberal about Wanda's public exposure of her breasts on many occasions and even her bare pussy once or twice. He hadn't blamed Wanda on the occasion or two where he had witnessed her get her huge breast fondled by a man who just couldn't resist the temptation of Wanda's bare chest. The fact was undeniable that this was a line he wasn't going to come back from. Even if she could convince Julie that she was blackout drunk and taken advantage of Julie's controlling macho father would never allow Julie to live in peace with a wife who had fucked her two gross college administrators.

Wanda's only choice to save her marriage and family would be to agree to go to the hotel meeting.


Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers