Wanda Viewing Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Set up for graduation ceremony.
1.3k words
4.05
14.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Afro Scorpio for helping me edit this.

This takes place after Wanda Taken Down At The Gym.

*****

Wanda had a headache when she came to. The first thing she noticed was that she couldn't move her arms. She realized she was tied to an x shaped wood structure. Her wrists secured above her head, and her ankles to the base. Wanda recognized her surroundings. She was in the school auditorium on stage. Someone had placed a full-length mirror in Wanda's sightline. She saw that someone had dressed her in the yellow bikini she had worn for her spring break incident. The thought of one of her attackers touching her unconscious body to dress her made her blood run cold.

She saw Julie dressed in his work out clothes tied to a rolling chair. He was still asleep from the chloroform their attackers had used on them. Neither Wanda nor Julie appeared injured. Julie had physically gotten the better of his attacker and was only taken down because of the chemical fumes. No one wanted to risk waking Julie by striking him. Wanda had been left unhurt because her assailants wanted her unmarked.

"She's alive she's alive." Dillon said trying to channel Dr. Frankenstein from The Bride of Frankenstein.

No one got the reference. Dillon had never actually seen the movie himself and was just quoting Weird Science.

Dillon stepped forward to taunt Wanda. He was very wobbly on his feet. He was just out of the hospital recovering from the surgery he had trying to repair the damage Wanda had caused to his testicles the last time she saw him selling pictures of Wanda's exposure. Wanda had punched Dillon in the nuts and he would suffer compromised sexual functioning from the blow. Dillon didn't know the full effects yet and how much he was impeding his recovery by ignoring the doctor's bed rest instructions. He had come up with a master revenge plan and was going to execute it even if he had to load up on painkillers to do it.

"Hey, it's my favorite bikini model." Dillon said with a wicked smile on his face.

"Let me go, you mother fucker." Wanda screamed at Dillon.

"Or what? You are gonna get your faggot boyfriend to do something?" Dillon asked.

Dillon slapped Julie on the cheek.

"Hey, sleeping beauty, You gonna do something?" Dillon asked mockingly.

Dillon moved in front of Wanda.

"He's not as tough as you want to pretend he is. We own him just like we own you." Dillon said reaching for Wanda's bikini-clad tit.

"Don't touch me." Wanda yelled struggling against her bonds.

Julie's eyes sprang open. He struggled mightily against the zip ties that held him to the chair. Dillon took an involuntary step back when he saw the powerful Julie strain against the plastic. It wasn't until Dillon saw Julie couldn't break his ties that he regained his confidence.

"Oh, look who joined us." Dillon said happily.

Dillon motioned to the side for others to join them on stage. Dillon's crew appeared. His five flunkies were fairly healed from the beating Julie had given them a few weeks ago but they remembered all too well. Britney and Ashley were also there. Finally, Donny appeared. He looked terrible. Julie had ripped several elbow shots to his ribs before the chemicals took him down. Donny could barely walk he was in so much pain. His face was clawed up from Wanda trying to rip his eye out and he would have scars from the encounter for the rest of his life. If it didn't hurt to move he would have bent Wanda over a chair and ripped her ass with his massive cock and smeared his shit covered dick all over Julie's face.

Dillon was thrilled that Julie was finally awake so he could show the details of his genius revenge plan.

"Wanda my dear you see we are standing on a stage. And In a few hours, this auditorium will be full of the proud families of this year's graduates." He began.

"The principal will gather at this podium here to begin the ceremony. You will note the curtain. It will be closed for graduation. You will be behind the curtain." Dillon said as Wanda and Julie started to figure out the plan.

"The curtain will be parted and there you'll be. The star of the show in your sexy yellow bikini." Britney laughed.

"Those dads are gonna get a real kick out of you." one of Dillon's stooges said.

"The moms will be annoyed at their husbands for staring at your big black tits." Ashley said amused.

Dillon walked to the side of the stage and flipped a lever and two ropes lowered from the rafters. Two of Dillon's goons attached the ropes to Wanda's bikini top. Julie struggled against his bonds when he saw the goons pull the top out enough that they caught a glimpse at inside Wanda's bikini.

"I think you know what happens when I flip this lever again." Dillon said.

"But, that's not all." one of the thugs taunted.

"I'm getting to that.'" Dillon said impatiently.

"There is a trap door right there." Dillon said as his minion brought out two heavy sandbags.

Dillon pushed another button and the floor opened up and a sandbag fell heavily through it. A second sandbag was placed on the trap door. Dillon came over to do the next part himself. He attached the sandbag to Wanda's bikini bottoms. Wanda bucked as Dillon touched her hips with his bare hands. Donny produced a long butterfly knife and placed the blade on Julie's throat.

"Behave, bitch." Donny said pressing the metal into Julie's neck enough to break the skin.

Wanda stopped struggling as Dillon finished with her panty. The worst part was the evil grin Dillon wore as he smelled her sex up close. Julie was the only guy she had ever allowed to get that close to her.

Dillon stepped back when he finished his task. Wanda tried to look as hateful as she could staring into Dillon's eyes. It was of no use. Dillon loved the angry hate he saw in Wanda. She looked out over the empty seats. She knew that soon they would be full of the families of her classmates including her parents. Her dad would soon be sitting in a crowd where her clothes were going to be ripped off while he watches helplessly.

"It's going to be quite the show." Dillon laughed.

"Principal Lolis banned our family from attending graduation after the magazine sales incident." Britney said.

Dillon pointed to the center stage and the two sides. There Wanda saw Large tv cameras.

"Principal Lolis told our parents that if they wanted to see me walk, they could do what the family members who couldn't attend because of lack of seating do. The local public access channel airs the graduation live. It makes it perfect for taping the ceremony for out of town relatives. I'm sure dozens of VCRs are set for the event." Britney explained.

Wanda and Julie's eyes met as they realized Wanda was going to be exposed to not only the class and their families but potentially the whole city. Copies of the graduation would be traded around for years. Wanda's face was a mask of panic and distress. Julie was doing his best to hide his arousal at the thought of the whole town seeing his girlfriend's naked tits. He hoped no one could tell he was secretly turned on by the thought. The look of fear Wanda had was enough to make Julie cringe with guilt.

"Speaking of VCRs." Dillon said as one of his goons was wheeling out an A.V. cart with a TV and VCR.

"We have something to show you." Dillon continued.

"The world premiere of our new blockbuster Wanda At The Beach." He announced.