Wanda Woman: The Black Amazon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Eric! You so crazy!” She said in reply to his quip.

“Pleased to meet you as well. So, I take it that we are going to move forward?” Dedrick asked. After the two arrived at his table, he begin to compose himself. He once again felt that he was apart of the events that would later take place.

“Sooner rather than later! Because I’m ready to get this party started!” Was Bridgette’s response, as she started twerking; which caught the attention of a fair amount of the bar patrons, who keyed in onto her nice fat ass in that skintight bodysuit.

Dedrick dropped a hundred dollar bill onto the table to cover his ten dollar tab. He didn’t wait for change, and they quickly exited.

“So where to?” Dedrick asked as they waited to the valet to bring their jaguar.

“Why don’t we just go home? We live less than three blocks from here.” Was Bridgette’s response.

“I’m good with that. I did ride share to get here, so I’ll just ride with you guys.” Eric stated.

Dedrick wasn’t sure that he liked this idea. He and Bridgette had talked about going to a nice hotel prior to now if the situation called for it. But allowing a complete stranger into their home seemed like a bridge too far.

But in reality, he was about to allow a complete stranger into his wife! So why should the home be off limits?

When the car arrived, Eric marveled at it and said, “Damn! This is a nice whip bro.”

“Thanks.”

Eric opens the back seat door for Bridgette, and quickly moves around to the other side. Dedrick tips the astonished valet, and takes his place in the drivers seat.

The two began to play with each other; Dedrick curses himself for having to focus on the rode, and not the action taking place behind him.

They arrive at the high rise that Dedrick and Bridgette share. Instead of parking himself, Dedrick throws the keys to the doorman, and the trio sashay into the building.

“Nice.” Is Eric’s observation of his surroundings.

As soon as they are home, Bridgette sheds her clothing. She keeps her heels on, but the bodysuit is casually thrown to the floor as she presses up against the body of the fully clothed Eric.

“Bae. This is what you wanted.” She says to Dedrick without looking at him.

Eric’s stripper prowess enables him to shed his clothes within seconds, and he picks her up and carries her toward the bedroom as he slides his tongue deeply into her mouth.

Dedrick struggles to set up the camera on their position. This is almost too much for him to take in. Bridgette has all but forgotten him as Eric places her on the bed, and makes the necessary preparations to fill her with his enormously rigid dick.

She rubs her pussy in anticipation while Eric jacks his dick with lube for maximum hardness.

As Dedrick begins to record, the words of his wife rang back violently into his mind. “Are you sure that you know what you’re getting us into? Are you sure that you know what you’re doing?”

As he watches Eric’s cock break the plane of his wife’s most sacred of sites, and the willingness of which she allows him to do so, Dedrick realizes that he can’t truly answer those questions.


12