The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god no!" she gasped and reached to pull his face hard into her crotch. She panted loudly, "Yes! Yes, I'll do it!" as he began to eat her out again. "I'll let your friends fuck me, just don't stop! I need to cum! I need you to make me cum!"

Luke gave him mother's pussy a few more minutes of heavy licking and sucking before finally pulling away. The look on her face was one of dire pleading, but changed quickly as he waved his fat cock in her direction.

"Are you ready to get fucked, Mom?" he growled menacingly. "Are you ready to have your son's fat dick back inside you?"

"Oh, god yes! Yes! Fuck me, Luke! Fuck me!" she replied even as she quickly slipped from the bar-top. She stumbled a little as she turned to lean across the counter. "Take me, Luke! Take me like a street whore!"

Luke grabbed her wide hips and lined himself up. Even as his mother settled upon the bar-top fully on her chest, his cock was slipping between her wet pussy folds and up her vaginal chute.

"Oh, so nice!" she sighed into her crossed arms. She rolled her hips as he filled her. When he started moving inside her, she began to pant in time with his thrusts. "Oh, oh, oh," she grunted as Luke once again fucked her with long, deep strokes, the kind his father could never give her.

As their pace quickened, both mother and son were panting with every thrust, and their slapping flesh echoed in the kitchen. Luke lifted his mother to her hands and took hold of her heavy tits. He squeezed them tight as he fucked her, using them as leverage to drive into her harder and deeper. He grunted deeply with the effort of driving his cock home. Wanda was panting, grunting, and moaning as her son drove her through a series of mini-orgasms as he power fucked her with his strong, youthful cock.

Wanda felt her son pull free of her and she let out a long moan as she was emptied of hard man-flesh. "Don't stop," she pleaded over her shoulder, but she needed have worried, as Luke wasn't finished with her yet. He turned her to face him, but took hold of his mother's thick thighs and lifted her onto the counter again. Luke moved between her parted legs again and pushed her knees back to her chest. Wanda fell back as his cock slipped straight into her with a well-aimed thrust. In seconds he was again pounding her with hard, deep thrusts that had her tits rolling and jiggling upon her chest.

"Oh, that's it! That's it!" she panted for him. "That's what momma needs!"

Luke leaned across his mother's belly and captured one jostling tit in his hand. He latched his mouth to the fat nipple and clamped his teeth tight around it. Wanda moaned as her nipple screamed with pain even as her pussy exploded around her son's lancing rod.

"Oooohhh! Luuuukkee! Aaaahhhh!" she cried as she climaxed harder than she had in some time. At least since the first time her son had set her off. Her head banged back against the hard counter-top. Her cunt clamped hard around his cock as her juices flooded out. Her scent was thick in the kitchen.

Luke held his cock deep inside his climaxing mother and began to suck at each of her hard nipples as she rode out her orgasm. He fought hard to keep from cumming as her vaginal muscles rippled along his buried length. His knob was hot from her juices and twitched, ready to explode within her, but he fought back the urge, and an eternity later, he was able to again slowly work his cock in and out of his mother's wonderful cunt hole.

As Wanda relaxed beneath her son, Luke resumed his sinful fucking of her. Her mind reeled from the intensity of her latest orgasm, and she felt waves of numbness washing through her body, alternating with intense bursts of sensitivity. Her nipples were rock-hard and puffed out atop her breasts, and her clit vibrated beneath her son's pounding pubic bone. Even her asshole, until now forgotten about, seemed to be trembling with excitement. Her entire body thrilled at the sensation of having her son do for her what no other man had ever done. She loved Luke deeper than ever, even as his cock seemed to thrust into her deeper than ever.

As he fucked her, Luke leaned down to kiss each of his mother's nipples, and then her lips. He kissed her shoulders and her forehead. He kissed her hands and her ears. All while steadily pounding his cock into his mother's gaping vagina.

Luke pushed back and pressed his hands into Wanda's thighs, forcing her crotch even wider. He pounded harder as his orgasm began to build uncontrollably. "I'm going to cum!" he warned. "I'm going to cum, Mom!"

"Yes, baby! Cum inside me! Cum inside your mother!" she shouted as her body began to erupt again through a climax. As her vagina rippled, she felt his cock pulsing. Her hands stroked his flanks and caressed his face as he began to fill her with his hot semen.

"Aaaggghhhh!" Luke growled and slammed his hips hard into his mother. His cock, now buried to the limit inside her, pulsed and pulsed, his thick cum painting her womb.

"Ohhh! I'm cumming, Mom! I'm cumming!" he cried. His features were twisted as if in agony, and sweet dripped from his face to her chest.

"Oooohhh, yes, baby! Yes! Fill me with your cum!" She felt herself warming as her son's semen flowed. She knew that she could still get pregnant, however slim that chance was, yet knew that she would never use protection with her son. She loved him too much to not allow his seed to flow freely within her.

Luke panted heavily as his cock throbbed within his mother's body, filling her up with his thick semen. He loved his mother, both as a mother and a lover. At times, he regretted having done this to her, changing her into some fuck-slave for his sinful needs. But that feeling often went away quickly. Afterward, their relationship was always better that it had been, and for his mother, that was special. For him, she was a great fuck, and someday she might even become a willing participant with his friends as well.

Wanda's breathing was slowly returning to normal as her son finally slipped out of her. She felt their combined juices leaking out from her gaping honey-hole and knew that she would have to get into the shower quickly. She'd also have to change clothes. Everything had the scent of sex on it now.

"I have got to get cleaned up," she moaned as Luke stepped back to allow her legs to relax. She rolled up and with his help she went to her feet. She was very unstable and leaned on Luke until her legs stop trembling. "That was fantastic, Luke," she told him, then kissed him warmly. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Mom," he replied. "Want to shower together?"

She was tempted, but declined. "I've got to get going, and you naked in the shower would only be more temptation." She did give his slick cock a quick stroke. It was dripping with her cream and his cum. She brought her hand up to her face and licked at her fingers while grinning. She looked down to her crotch and added, "You've made a real mess of me."

"I'll clean you up," he grinned back and then went to his knees. Before she could resist, Luke pulled his mother's hips to him and planted his mother to her leaking, frothy vagina.

"Oh, Luke!" she shouted. "What are you doing?" His tongue lapped across her slit, still agape from his recent pounding. Her cream, and his own semen, was leaking from her, and he lapped the mix up noisily.

"That's so disgusting!" she muttered. "But that's so good. That feels so good!" Her hips rolled forward, giving Luke a little better access to her vagina. She parted her thighs a little more and Luke leaned deeper into her crotch. Within a minute, Wanda was panting through another climax that seemed to flush her pussy of all the cream and juices within.

After a few minutes of slurping at his mother's cum-soaked crotch, Luke leaned back and grinned up into her dreamy eyes. His face literally dripped with cream. "That was incredible," she sighed. "Why did you do that?"

"I've heard that a woman's recently fucked pussy was super sensitive. I thought I'd try it on you. Did you like it?"

Wanda pulled her son to his feet and planted her mouth hard to his. She kissed him deep and with a passion neither had ever experienced. When they had finally parted, Wanda was licking her lips. "I can taste your cum on your lips," she whispered. "I can taste you and me together. That is so hot!" Again, Wanda kissed her son, and when they had finally broken apart again, Luke's cock was rock-hard and ready for more. Wanda felt it punching into her belly and looked down.

"I wish we had time to put that monster back to good use," she moaned, "but I really have to get cleaned up and get to work. I'm so sorry." She again kissed her son, and then pushed him away before she could change her mind.

"That's okay, Mom," Luke called as he watched his mother's wide ass head down the hallway toward the downstairs bathroom. "I'll figure something out."

Wanda stripped naked and climbed into the shower to rinse off the scent of sinful sex that her son had left on her. Her pussy ached for more attention, and she remembered her husband's promise earlier. She also remembered what Luke had said, about having friends that would enjoy having sex with her. Wanda was overwhelmed, wondering how she could have suddenly become such a sought after commodity at her age. She'd never before felt so sexy, or desired. Even in her high school years she'd never had more than one guy interested in her at a time. Now, with Luke's lusts and her husband's sudden rekindled desire, she felt so alive. She made a mental point to spend a few more hours at the gym that week. After-all, she reasoned, she'd need to get into better shape if she wanted to keep up with all of the cock that was starting to come her way.

Meanwhile, still standing in the kitchen, Luke retrieved his cell phone from where he had propped it up and punched up one of his other mature lovers, to see if she was available for a little morning action. He even snapped a quick picture of his cock, still glistening with his mother's cream and rock-hard in anticipation. As an after-thought, Luke added his mother's phone to the list of recipients for this picture, and then hit send. He grinned, wickedly, wondering if his dad would find it before she did, or if she'd even delete it.

Next, Luke checked to see how well the cell phone had captured the scene. Although it wasn't centered very well, as it played he could easily tell that it was his mother and him. He enjoyed hearing her moan and grunt as he fucked her. He grinned, knowing his friends would enjoy this evidence of his incest with his mother. It would also help to convince her to do what he wanted, if she had any misgivings about the things he had in mind for her. Not that blackmail was on his mind.

Even as Luke watched, his phone dinged with a text reply. "Tasty!" read the text. It had been sent by Ivy Strauss, the married aunt of his friend, Tim. Ivy had recently been added to the short list of women who were willing to be filmed while having sex with Luke or Tim, or any number of their friends. In fact, Ivy had purchased her own camera to do some of her own filming at home, when her husband wasn't around. Ivy Strauss was one of the women around Regal Bay that seemed to have no morals whatsoever, especially when it came to sex.

A moment later, a second text informed Luke, "Tim is here. Want to gangbang me?"

Luke sent his reply. "Need more than 2 for a gangbang. 3 or more."

"Already taken care of. See you soon! :)" Luke put his afternoon plans on hold and replied that he was on his way.

"I'll see you later, Mom," he called as he headed out the door. His cock was still hard and wedged in his jeans. It was only a five-minute drive across the neighborhood to Ivy's house. He'd still be hard when he got there.

12