Wandavision: The Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth, please... I really can't fuck that lovely face of hers when you're being tight-lipped, so to speak," Vision told her, his usually high voice now husky with arousal. And when Geraldine obeyed his command, he felt a surge of potency go through him. As lovely as Geraldine was, she was nothing compared to his wife. But ordering her around was still a thrill all its own.

"Aren't you glad we got a maid?" Wanda cooed, looking up from Geraldine's own pussy to see how she was mouthing her husband's cock. "A place for everything and everything in its place... and everyone."

Geraldine's wet lips opened slowly. Her small red tongue shot out, tasting the little pearl of fluid that glistened at the end of Vision's manhood. She tasted it warily, then a shiver of ecstasy danced through her at its deliciousness. Android cum was as sweet as could be. She circled her luscious lips around Vision's hotly pulsating cockhead, giving Wanda's other half a heavenly feeling of pressure as she drew his thick member inch by inch into her mouth.

"Mmmm, suck it, Geraldine," Vision groaned. "Clean my cock like you cleaned my wife..."

Hot, lustful flames were surging through her body and Wanda's madly waving tongue in her own sex made her delirium even more intense. Geraldine felt fiery, mindless, nothing but feverish flesh taking what was being done to it and giving back in kind. She moaned incoherently around the blunt club of Vision's knob as it went even deeper into her mouth, stuffing her widespread lips.

Getting into the spirit of things, Vision felt a new urge. Perhaps it was that the blowjob Geraldine was giving him, good as it was, simply couldn't compare to the rapture he felt when Wanda's plump lips were wrapped around him. But as much as Geraldine satisfied him, he still wanted more. It was strange—his initial urge was more than sated, yet his desire increased instead of fading away. Perhaps it was something human in him that his needs being met led to more needs, not less.

"Wanda, I want your pussy now," he said. "And the man of the house does get what he wants, yes?"

"Absolutely, Vision," Wanda replied, smacking her damp lips as they came away from Geraldine's cunt. "When what he wants is to eat me out, of course."

Geraldine moaned in dismay when Wanda pulled away from her pussy, but after all, this was Vision's house and Vision's wife. He was entitled to have whatever he asked for. Geraldine was only entitled to being used. But then, she loved being used. So she couldn't bemoan Wanda her getting used too.

Wanda straddled Vision's face, her pale thighs resting against both his cheeks, her hands down on his chest. She faced Geraldine, watching how the woman lavishly suckled her husband's prick. Then, making it clear how she enjoyed the sight, she reached with one hand down between her legs, pulling her glistening folds open above Vision's staring eyes. Seeing Geraldine's lips wrapped around a man's cock gave a note of autoerotica to the action, made her cunt tender to her half-masturbatory touch.

Then Vision buried his mouth in her succulent folds, his tongue entering her churning sex just as his rock-hard cock was crammed into Geraldine's mouth, being faithfully serviced by her. She had half of his engorged prick in her mouth, and Geraldine watched closely as Wanda's hips clenched on Vision's face. The two women gaped at each other, feeling Vision's skillfully circling tongue and his rigid staff, enjoying them both almost equally. Geraldine sucked more of Vision's erection into her pressuring lips and then, slowly, sucking as hard as she could, she pulled her mouth up the length of his girthy shaft.

Lost in a drugged haze of pleasure at the stimulus, Vision stared at Wanda's peachy little ass, admiring the way it jiggled with each sexual jolt his tongue caused inside her. Then, much as he might enjoy being sucked to completion while drinking in the sight of Wanda's naked body, he refocused on her sweet pussy. His tongue danced through the supple pink flesh inside her, then pulled back to tease at her hardened clitoris.

Tortured lust distorted Wanda's gorgeous face and she undulated above him, even harder than she had when Vision had been admiring her ass. Vision kept sucking at her hotly running slit, as though trying to assuage a hunger—he slid his tongue deep inside her, tasting the source of the wetness that was running from her lips, then brought his tongue out to swirl it over her gates, tasting her juices again as they trickled out of her.

Wanda was already moaning orgasmically, her creamy thighs quivering around his head, and then he thrust his tongue even deeper into her, further than a man's tongue could go, making it more of a sex toy than anything a human being would be equipped with. Wanda mewled as incoherently as a hurt animal, the walls of her pussy clinging to his penetrating tongue, clamping and clenching around it.

"Aaaaah... OOOHHHH!" Wanda cried breathlessly. Vision's tongue was as deep in her greedy cunt as it could go, keeping her at a fever pitch as it writhed around in its impalement of her. Wanda had hit a plateau on the brink of orgasm and Vision held her suspended there, coming closer and closer to climax without ever being finished off. Her clit stuck out firmly, begging for the slightest touch to set it off.

Vision could be forgiven for neglecting her. As anyone would be, he was far more focused on Geraldine having hilted his erection in her throat. He was left half-mad with pleasure and half-mad with need. Then Vision felt Wanda collapse on top of him, her full breasts pressing into his bwlly as though she was going to sixty-nine with him.

And then, unbelievably, she did. Vision felt her tongue joining Geraldine's, swirling madly on his hugely engorged manhood. It was the most incredible sensation Vision had ever known. Two tongues raced over his engorged cock. He felt Wanda's proud breasts against his skin, the sweet taste of her pussy settling onto his lapping tongue, making his bloated balls churn madly in their fullness.

Vision groaned into Wanda's cunt as he licked it, then sucked hard on its sweetness, drawing Wanda tighter against his mouth, hoping to finally bring her unbearable ecstasy to an end. Geraldine's mouth slid up and down his fiery erection, just as he hungrily feasted at Wanda's drenched cunt. Both the pleasure he was getting and that which he was giving thrilled him, lust building achingly inside him. Wanda's skillful mouth suckled at his balls, lightly putting on them some of the same pressure Geraldine was exerting on his shaft.

The three lovers bucked and writhed against each other on top of the groaning bed. Currents of sexual electricity seemed to run from one body to another, making them all one big mass of heated flesh, all feeling the same thing. Geraldine moved to wrap her thighs around Vision's leg, rubbing herself against the cool metal that made up his body. Feeling its chill on her burning mons rushed her along to her own satisfaction, the same way Wanda and Vision could feel their own ecstasy building. They all strove for it desperately, increasing the obscene tempo of their fucking.

They were spiraling helplessly into more and more debauchery, naked and lascivious. Wanda's eyes met Geraldine's as their heads bobbed over Vision's potently swollen manhood. They left it straining in throbs and pulses to lift their faces to each other and kiss softly. Then they were once more crazily sucking at his erection, delighted to share its taste.

At this point, neither woman had a problem taking in all of its excessive length, so one would hilt it in her mouth while the other attended to his balls. Geraldine teased maddeningly at their brimming fullness, then let Wanda suck at them while she mouthed Vision's cockhead, her lips working their way down his shaft as if striving to reach her mistress's mouth for another kiss.

Geraldine was so wrapped up in her delight in being able to do this with Wanda, both of them getting to be cocksuckers together, that she was shocked by the flood of searing hot cum that gushed into her slurping mouth and audibly sloshed down her throat. She gagged and gurgled, desperately trying to swallow all she could of Vision's white-hot emission, but there was so much of it that some just had to trickle out of her mouth, seeming to glow on her dark flesh.

Wanda, her eyes flashing, hungrily licked the trickles of dripping cum from Geraldine's face as she ground her burning cunt into Vision's tongue. Vision's long-pent-up ejaculation flew from his cockhead, each time accompanied by an ecstatic spasm trembling through his body. Geraldine ground her pussy against his knee, while his face was crushed to Wanda's shuddering cunt, tongue thrashing in her molten depths.

Suddenly, Wanda's body stiffened. Then her chest arched up high over her husband as she wailed out the apex of her pleasure. Geraldine was still sucking on Vision's cock and now she sucked it even harder, milking him of every last drop in his balls. And the more she drank from his cockhead, the more she rubbed her cunt against his leg, until finally:

"I'm coming... COMING!" Geraldine cried, her body vibrating with her own mind-blowing rapture.

After a long time, the three bodies dropped to the bed, all in a state of blissful satisfaction. Wanda began to giggle. "It's good to know our new maid can make a mess!" she observed, rubbing her lips against Geraldine's cheek, strewn as it was with trails of her husband's seed. "Now let's see her clean it up."

Geraldine opened her mouth and met Wanda's lips, sharing the taste now of Vision's cum before she dutifully swallowed it. Wanda affectionately petted her other cheek, wetting her hand with cum that she then fed to Geraldine, who happily sucked her fingers clean as if it were her purpose in life.

Geraldine knew her place now. She wouldn't just prepare meals for the family—she'd get fed by them as well. A delicious feast whenever she grew hungry. No more of the lonely dinners she vaguely remembered from before; there was no before now. There was only her getting what she wanted.

And all Geraldine wanted was to be the best maid that Westview, New Jersey had ever seen.


12