All Comments on 'Wandering Bk. 03: Sophia'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Good storyline!

Be interesting to see what you do with Ch. 04.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 6 years ago
Very different for you

You are on a very different type of story for you. Enjoying this sequence thoroughly. Keep them coming.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
The Great Adventure Continues

I'm surprised he didn't at least stop by the store on his way out of town

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Odd premise you made that belies Sophia's tag...

She's locally referred to as the "Ice Queen"... because, in theory, guys typically have no luck with her...

And yet your premise becomes that she shares the men she brings home with her mama...

Sophia has only "been around" a "few weeks" and her father died before she got back...

Since she was off being a model prior to coming back, likely that tag was acquired after she got back...

So what *guys* is she having sex with (that allows her to maintain the "Ice Queen" tag) and how *long* had she been supplying her mother with lovers (when her father has only been dead about one month)...?

How desperate is Anna for sex that she's needing/getting lovers within weeks of her loving husband's death...?

Assuming not ALL guys are ok with having sex with Anna, how many guys has Sophia brought home...?

Or was Sophia supplying Anna with lovers when they lived elsewhere while she was still married to her "Bronco"...? (That sounded unlikely)

This story would have been more believable if you'd been talking about her having been home years... though you'd still have to wonder where Sophia was getting lovers that didn't prevent her "Ice Queen" tag from being removed... Couldn't be local guys (who would brag about making the "Ice Queen" and the "Queen Mother")... which would almost put Sophia on the prowl for strangers (How safe or smart would that be?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous