Wandering Bk. 03: Sophia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,607 Followers

We continued to dance and then rest, dance some more and then sit and enjoy each other's company without many words being exchanged. Finally, I took a chance and as she leaned toward me to hear what I might say, I kissed her cheek. She turned toward me and her eyes narrowed. For a moment, I thought I was in trouble, but that thought was erased when she kissed my lips and I felt the slight probe of her tongue. It was time for a decision.

"Your place or mine?" I asked quietly. Now I realize I've used this line before, but let's face it, whatever works, right? And low and behold, it didn't fail me.

"Mine," she whispered.

I didn't need any more encouragement. I stood, took her hand and held the back of her chair as she rose. We headed for the coatroom holding hands and with a couple of dollars in the tip jar, we were on our way. I led her to my car and held the door for her as she slipped into the seat and looked up at me with a smile. She couldn't have done anything more to make me feel as good about this. She gave me directions to her place and we drove off.

Sophia lived in a small duplex on the outside of town, very close to where Straker's B & B was. She unlocked the door and turned on a small table lamp as we entered. She closed the door and, remembering my manners, I helped her with her coat and hung it in the front closet with my own. I turned to her and waited for her to make the first move.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked with a smile.

"Not unless you would. I'm happy just to be with you," I said quietly.

She smiled and I was struck by how enigmatic it was. It gave away nothing, and I had to remind myself to be patient. I really did not know what to expect.

She walked the two or three steps toward me and her arms circled my neck. She might have been staring me down, but I let that happen as she finally closed her eyes and began to kiss me. It was a soft and yet passionate kiss with her tongue flicking back and forth between my lips. I opened my mouth and she pushed her tongue a bit further into me. I was caressing her body as she concentrated on the kiss. Finally, we parted and she looked at me with a slight smile.

"Candice tells me you are a very accomplished lover," she said unexpectedly.

"Candice is very generous," I offered quickly after being caught by surprise.

"You did not know we are friends?"

"No, I didn't," I admitted.

"Come with me, Mr. Stey-fan-son," she commanded gently as she led me down the hallway. I kind of liked the European interpretation of my last name. She led me toward one of the two bedrooms. We entered the one on the left as the door on the right was closed. As we passed it, I was almost sure I could see light coming from under the door. I followed her into the softly lit room, admiring her almost effortless stroll. Once a model always a model, I guess.

Her bedroom was very austere, not what I had expected. It had a queen size bed with a simple cherry wood headboard and a pair of simple but quality cherry night tables. A matching dresser flanked the inside wall while a full length mirror was mounted on the closet door. The curtains over a window were drawn closed and they fell almost to the floor. There were no paintings or pictures on the wall and the only pictures on the dresser were of a younger Sophia and another woman who was obviously her mother. I could instantly see that she was an older version of her beautiful daughter and very lovely in her own right. I turned to Sophia and moved toward her. She turned away from me, but was offering herself for me to undress her from behind.

I reached for the buttons on her blouse and they almost fell from their eyes. I pulled it gently from her shoulders and revealed her lovely upper body. Her brassiere was a dark red and captured two small teacup sized breasts. I easily removed the bra and was struck by how perfect her breasts were, almost like sculptures, except they were warm flesh and blood and exquisite in both shape and texture. I palmed them gently for a few moments as I contemplated my next step.

Sophia had closed her eyes and tilted her head back beside mine as I lightly stroked my fingers over her now erect nipples. I took the opportunity to kiss her cheek and nibble on her ear. I was taking this very slowly and I wondered if I wasn't going too slowly for her. I reached for her skirt and after undoing the top button, I lowered the zipper and pushed it down with my hands on each side of her slender hips. She playfully swayed as I pushed the skirt away and then stepped carefully out of it, having already removed her shoes. She wasn't wearing stockings. Her panties were the same dark red as the bra and I left them for now. It was my turn.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face me again. Her eyes had remained closed as I had stroked her breasts but they were open now and she was looking searchingly into my eyes. I smiled at her, hopefully giving her confidence that we would soon enjoy our union, but first, there was the matter of my clothes. I began to pull my shirt out of my pants and she reached for my buttons to help me. I unbuckled my belt and began to undo my pant's zipper and step out of them while she finished with my shirt. In less than a minute, we were facing each other wearing only our underwear and she led me to the bed and sat on the edge facing me.

I lay on the bed and pulled Sophia down in my arms. I began to kiss and fondle and nibble and pinch and generally make love to this slender beauty. Her hand had gone to my cock and had softly gripped it and began stroking me to erection. Amazingly, I had not been in a state of arousal and it was another phenomenon that I hadn't experienced before. It didn't bother me since she had quickly corrected that condition, but nonetheless, it was another new thing to ponder in my new world. I pushed the thought out of my mind and got on with my responsibilities.

I slipped to the floor on my knees and began to remove her panties. I was in for another surprise. For the first time I encountered a completely hairless pussy. I had never seen one before up close and it was both exotic and erotic. It suited this woman perfectly. I should have expected it I suppose, but it I didn't. I gazed at it and then looked up at Sophia's face. She was watching me expectantly. I smiled and bent to my task. I started to stroke the entire length of her pink slit with the top of my tongue, traveling as far down as the perineum and slowing drawing it up to just short of where her clit would be. I spent more than a couple of minutes preparing her for my next touch.

I brought my arms around her lovely, slim thighs and my fingertips stroked her hairless mons. She was moving slightly under my tongue and I lifted my head and my fingers moved to her sex and gently parted her lips. Like everything else about her, it revealed more perfection. I could also see that her clit was prominent and I was ready to move to that target when I resumed my worship of her magnificent body. She may not have been my ideal woman in shape, but she was like a fine piece of jewelry; you had to admire the beauty of design.

I resumed my tongue work and this time I allowed it to travel all the way to the clitoris and I got the immediate response I was hoping for. Her body arched and I heard a gasp as she reacted to the touch on her sensitive nub. I went back to it again and again and each time I was rewarded with her reaction. I looked up briefly and saw that her eyes were closed and her body rigid in expectation, her hands tightly gripping the sheets by her side. I decided to take her all the way if I could, and I stayed with a steady stroke on her labia and clit. It didn't take her very long to reach her release and I heard as well as felt it expressed by her whimpering cry and her rigid torso. I moved her to the bed, guiding her to lie on it.

I crawled up on the bed and lay beside Sophia as she came down from her orgasm. She had turned her head toward me and her eyes were blinking as she stared at me. I touched her cheek with my fingertips and she smiled and reached for me. She was obviously pleased with my beginning and soon she was fondling my semi-erect cock and bringing it up to full potential. There was no doubt what was expected next.

I rolled over on top of her, carefully spreading her legs as I prepared to enter her. We were both very ready and I aimed my rigid cock at the now obvious entrance and pushed slowly but steadily forward for a couple of inches. She seemed tight, but was reaching for my hips to pull me in. I took that as an invitation and I continued to push steadily until I was finally touching bottom. Sophia was tense, but it seemed to be with expectation rather than concern.

I began to move, very slightly and slowly at first, but gaining a bit of distance on my stroke as I watched her carefully. Her reaction was positive. She was smiling slightly and her hips were moving with me. We were on our way. It wasn't that long before we were really humming. I had that invincible feeling back again and I wasn't worried about it coming to a premature end. I just let it all hang out and we were really rockin' and rollin'.

Like Candice, Sophia wasn't verbally expressive but I didn't have any doubt that she was with me all the way and she was enjoying herself. I just kept plowing into her and she just kept pushing back at me as we headed for a big finish. I could feel the beginning of the end and I hoped that Sophia would be right there with me.

"I'm getting close ... Sophia," I gasped.

She reached up with her hands and grasped my head, covering my ears. Her eyes were wide and she was breathing as heavily as I was. The end was pretty close for both of us and I realized she was going to finish first as she clamped onto my head by the ears, shut her eyes and arched her back, all the while holding her breath.

Suddenly, she let go, her breath whooshing out of her and her body slamming back onto the bed. I wasn't far behind, and within a few seconds I let go and splashed my semen into her in four strong pulses.

I lay beside her, face down in the pillow for a couple of minutes while I regained my breath. It had been an almost frantic session that I hadn't expected from this otherwise quiet woman. What is it they say about the quiet ones. "Ice Queen" my ass! She had just worn me out. Both of us looked whipped and when she turned out the light, I snuggled up against her, holding her close to me. She was obviously inviting me to stay for the night and I wouldn't think of turning her down.

One side of my ass was parked over the wet spot but it didn't really bother me. Once again I praised whatever god was looking after me. It was another spectacular night with another spectacular woman. I was almost afraid to pinch myself to see if it was real. It wasn't very long before I had drifted off to sleep, probably only seconds after Sophia.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I awoke to the strangest feeling. It was pitch black and I couldn't see my hand in front of my face, but something felt very different. It took me a moment or two to get my brain in gear and assess what was happening and then, when I did, I still couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. I had my arm over Sophia, cupping a breast with one hand and the back of my other hand was snug against her ass. So far so good.

The confusing part was the feel of a pair of breasts sticking into my back, the feel of another female body curled around my backside and a warm, soft hand stroking my restored erection. I figured, even in my partly conscious state, that's just too many body parts. It finally came to me that we had a new partner in bed and I was about to say something when Sophia rolled toward me and kissed me.

"I will come back later. Enjoy yourself and treat Momma like you treat me," she whispered.

Holy shit! Her mother had climbed into bed with us and was all set for me to screw her, and on top of that, it was okay with her daughter. What kind of a fucked up family was this? In the meantime, Momma was working my cock over pretty good and I was fully hard again and after all, I really should be a gentleman and accept the hospitality of the hostess. So ... aw, what the hell!

I rolled over toward my new partner and began to explore her body in the dark. I had only just got started when I realized I had forgotten my manners.

"Hello ... my name is Lee," I said quietly.

"Anna ... nice to meet you," she said and I could almost detect a smile in her voice.

I had to laugh. This was truly bizarre. First I screw the daughter, then Momma wants in on the action. Oh well ... if I have to, I have to. I slipped my hand down to her thighs and she willingly parted them. Unlike her daughter, Anna had what felt like a normal complement of hair on her mons. I couldn't have cared less. I pulled her to me and kissed her, pushing my tongue between her lips and she willingly opened her mouth to accept me. I was stroking her sex with my fingers as we kissed and not knowing what she was expecting, I thought I would use the time honored order of things, working my way south before I explored the tunnel of love.

It seemed to meet with Anna's approval, but then, when I thought about it, I wondered if she had enjoyed any sex since the illness and death of her husband. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to make this special for her. I was wide awake now. I had never met the woman but my memory conjured up an image based on the photograph on Sophia's dresser. My exploration of her body had told me two things; her breasts were considerably larger than her daughter's, and her hips were wider, leading to a more fulsome backside. It was a nice change and another new experience.

There was another difference between the two women. Anna was vocal. Very vocal! As I sucked and licked and nipped and pinched her nipples, she told me very clearly she was enjoying the attention I was paying to them. So ... I paid extra attention to them before I started down toward her navel. She wasn't expecting that and she jumped when I stuck my tongue in her belly button cavity and swirled it around. She squealed her delight and squirmed under my ticklish torture, but she made no attempt to put a stop to it.

I was pretty sure Sophia could hear us, or at least her mother. I smiled at the thought and wondered what other sounds I could extract from this expressive mature woman. As I reached her pussy, I could smell her arousal and I was anxious to savor yet another new taste in this smorgasbord of females I had encountered in the last week. Each had been unique and each had been delightful in their own way. Anna was no exception.

I did what I always do; I started slowly and ignored the clitoris until I had established my partner's arousal. Anna continued to verbally respond, and I think, encourage me. I think so, but she was speaking her native language and I couldn't understand a word, although I could clearly understand the exclamation points. I heard "Ya" a lot, so I assumed I was doing okay.

Finally, I thought I would move the process along and I pushed a finger into her pussy and began to stroke her. Again, her response was immediate and approving. I added a second finger and went searching the roof of her vagina for the G spot. I must have found it because she told me so ... I think. Anyway, she was dancing on the end of my fingers, and I was happy to hear her unmistakable sounds of pleasure.

I was enjoying myself, and the only thing that would have been better would be a bit of light so that I could see my lover's face and read the reactions and emotions she was experiencing. Oh well, you can't have everything. It left a bit of mystery about Anna, something yet to discover. I withdrew my fingers and tasted the nectar of this wonderfully mature goddess. It was time to enter her and complete this union.

I moved up over her and she immediately grasped my erection to me guide properly in the darkness. I entered her and slipped effortlessly in all the way to my groin. She was very well lubricated and I wasted no time in beginning my stroke. She became quite animated almost immediately, and I could only assume she hadn't had a man inside her for quite some time. She was almost desperate in her actions and she clamped onto my ass with both hands, urging me farther into her than I could possibly go. I needed to find a better solution for her and in a moment of inspiration, I pulled out of her.

I heard her gasp of shock when I left her, but quickly showed her I wanted her to turn over and she immediately turned and anticipating my intention, stuck her lovely ass up in the air and was on her knees awaiting my entry. I moved forward until I found her saturated pussy with my hand and then carefully guided my cock into her. I knew she would be getting more of me and in addition, I would be able to massage her clit as I stroked into her. It was the perfect storm for Anna and she exploded into action as I drove strongly into her and my fingertip touched and then massaged her clit. She went wild.

I'm sure the neighbors must have heard her howl, not to mention her daughter. I have to admit, I loved making love to a woman who holds nothing back and tells you exactly how she feels about your performance. I didn't have to speak her native tongue to know I had hit the jackpot. I just flat out fucked her silly. I didn't need to last very long, but since I had already unloaded into her daughter, I was going to last for a little while anyway.

It ended the way you would expect. She had one big, volcanic orgasm and she announced it to all the world before collapsing on the bed in what I assumed was exhaustion. I didn't finish, but I didn't really care. I was more interested in satisfying this sex starved woman and hoping it was what she wanted. I lay beside her and pulled her to me, kissing her and stroking her as she came down from her trip. I didn't want her to feel any different than any other lover I would have. She may have been a surprise, but I still felt I owed her my best effort.

I think I made a new friend. Well, for that matter, two new friends. As the chaos subsided and the noise level dropped, I saw the bedroom door open and the light from the other bedroom illuminated the wreckage of our bed. Sophia crept into the room and sat beside me, her hand stroking my head.

"I think you have made Momma very happy," she whispered.

I reached up and pulled her down for a kiss. "You are full of surprises," I said softly.

She laughed quietly and lay down beside me. Her mother turned to her and said something in her first language and Sophia responded in a calm voice. Her mother laughed and rose from the bed.

"Momma says this bed is a mess and we should all move to her bed."

"Tell your Momma thank you and if it's okay with you, it's okay with me."

We padded over to the adjacent bedroom and for the first time, I could see Momma in all her glory. She was nearly sixty I guessed, but had the body of a forty year old in most respects. Her breasts sagged a bit and her tummy was slightly rounded, but not so much to discourage me. Her hair was gray, but it was an elegant, swept back coiffure and with her height and wonderful posture, she was a striking woman and it made me wish once more that I had been able to make love to her with some light to watch her.

Momma said something to her daughter and Sophia laughed and turned to me.

"Momma says you get the middle. She wants to taste you," she said laughing.

"Oh, does she now. Just what does she want to taste?"

"You will find out," she said with a wink.

Why did I get the feeling that I might not be getting much sleep that night? I glanced at the clock and was surprised to see that it was just after one o'clock. Well, I guess it wasn't that late, and I had gotten a nap before meeting Candice. All in all, not that bad, I smiled to myself.

coaster2
coaster2
2,607 Followers