Wandering Bk. 03: Sophia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers

I was getting a bit arrogant with this new power over women that I had somewhere acquired. At least I was conscious of it and I would do everything possible not to reveal my feelings to these women. This was just too good to screw up.

I climbed onto the bed and centered myself in the middle, waiting for my two lovely bedmates to join me. Sophia was first and Anna followed her after turning out the light. She had drawn open her curtains slightly and as my eyes adjusted to the dark I could make out our shapes in the limited light from outside. Sophia had turned toward me and was kissing me and holding my hand. I was lying on my back when Anna pushed herself up and moved down my body until she was staring right at my manhood. She grasped my soft member in her warm hand and lowered her mouth to it.

Anna started off slowly, kissing the glans and using the tip of her tongue to tickle me to life. Naturally it worked, and soon I was erect and ready again. At that point, Anna took me in her mouth and began to seriously use her tongue and lips and generally make love to my cock. She must have been enjoying herself because she was humming as she sucked on me and the vibration was making me crazy. I'd never experienced it before and I was quickly heading for an eruptive ending.

"Anna ... I'm getting close," I warned.

She looked up and smiled at me and went right back to her work. Sophia didn't say a word and I could only assume it was her intention to let her mother do whatever she wanted.

I didn't last much longer. I'd heard about a "hummer," but I had never been exposed to one before. It was wild and while I was able to stall my finish during regular sex, I had no hope of slowing this new event down at all. I just gave in and let it happen. I tried once again to warn Anna, but she just kept on keepin' on.

She took what little I had left and never even looked up. It was hard to reconcile her actions over the past hour with her age. She was a very active woman, and it occurred to me that she badly needed a man in her life. The loss of her husband had not subdued her libido, and she would be a handful for any two guys. In the meantime, I was flat on my back again and having a hard time wiping the smile off my face.

It was Sophia's turn next and I wondered if I could get it up one more time. I had my doubts, but I was willing to try if she was. In the meantime, Anna had slipped up beside me again and we were kissing very passionately as I thanked her for another wonderful encounter. Sophia had slipped down and was considering my now limp member. She hadn't touched it yet and since I was occupied with Anna, I didn't really notice what she was doing. I found out in a hurry.

At first it was her fingertip almost imperceptibly touching the base of my scrotum and gliding toward my anus. Now, if you want a stimulating experience, let your lover do that to you a few times. I'm sure Anna could feel the reaction I was having to her daughter's little game. But Sophia was only getting started. She put her mouth on my cock and still persisted with that finger thing that was really getting my attention. Now I was distracted. I was supposed to be thanking Anna but her daughter was getting most of my attention.

I looked down at Sophia and Anna did as well. She must have known what her daughter was up to because she smiled and just lay back and watched. In the meantime, Sophia was beginning to get results, but what she did next, changed everything. Her delicate little finger didn't stop at the edge of my anus. This time she pushed it in and I must have jumped a foot. The last time I had a finger in my ass was last year's prostate exam, and it wasn't anywhere near as wild as this. My cock almost jumped to attention, and I was left open mouthed, completely focused on what she was doing to me. Her finger was stroking my prostate and within no time at all, I was hard as a rock.

At that point, Sophia knew exactly what to do. She mounted me, guided my manhood into her hot, slick center and we were joined once again. She danced on top of me with abandon; up and down, side to side and round and round. She was having fun and it was contagious. I must have had a smile as big as a clown because that's the way I was feeling. Once again, I was reminded that sex could be fun too.

I don't know when we all finally fell asleep, but I didn't really care. It was an uninhibited frolic, and an adventure I had never expected. In the back of my mind, I wondered if this was a 'one off' or was there more to it. It seemed completely spontaneous, and yet there didn't seem to be any hesitation or confusion when Anna entered the scene. As I drifted off to sleep, I thought I would ask some questions in the morning.

When I awoke the next morning, I discovered that I was alone in the bed. I could hear the shower running in the bathroom, and I could smell breakfast cooking in the kitchen. I rolled out of the bed and in my naked state, wandered over to the other bedroom to collect my clothes. I dressed and strolled down to the kitchen. As I entered, Anna turned and smiled at me.

"Breakfast is almost ready," she said in almost perfect but accented English.

I stopped dead for a moment and then smiled at her. "You've been playing games with me," I said with a grin.

"It made things more interesting, don't you think?" she winked.

I laughed. "Oh yeah ... very interesting." I walked to her and embraced her, kissing her and smiling all the while. I think sometime last night I had figured it all out.

I sat at the kitchen table, admiring the mature beauty before me when Sophia entered, wearing a robe and looking very fresh.

"Good morning, Lee," she said, bending to give me a kiss.

"Good morning to you too."

I was hungry and I wanted to eat, but I also wanted to test my theory out on just what had happened last night. Once again, it was time to be patient. Anna soon placed a full plate of what I could only describe as an oversized breakfast in front of me. Eggs, potatoes, bacon, tomatoes, toast and coffee. It was enormous and far more that I was used to for a breakfast.

"You know what they say, Lee. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day," Anna said seriously.

"Important yes ... biggest ... not usually," I laughed.

Soon we were all eating and there was little conversation. I admit ... I ate most of it. I laid off the potatoes, but the rest of it was gone in a heartbeat. I really was hungry. These two women nearly wore me out last night.

"All right ladies. Time for confession," I said out of the blue.

They looked up at me in surprise, Anna with an especially cautious gaze.

"What do you mean?" Sophia asked.

"I mean, just how did I end up in bed with two beautiful women?" I asked with a non-nonsense tone.

They looked at each other and then at me and then back at each other and then Sophia burst out laughing. The jig was up.

"You think you know?" Anna asked.

"Well ladies, I think Sophia invited me back here for her own purposes, and you and she have an agreement that you share the men she brings back. Am I right?"

"Very good, Mr. Steyfanson," Anna said. "How did you discover our ... secret?"

"Well, two things actually. First, I saw Sophia and Candice talking and I know they were comparing notes on me. Second, Sophia wasn't surprised when you came into her room and joined us in the bed. She just left like it was an everyday thing. I think Sophia has been keeping you supplied in lovers."

"Are you offended?" Anna asked.

"Not in the slightest. I enjoyed every moment of it," I answered honestly.

"Good. I enjoyed it too. You are very accomplished lover," Anna offered.

"Thank you for the compliment. But then, both of you are very beautiful women, and a man would be a fool not to be inspired by being with you."

"You are very generous, Lee. My Bronco was powerful lover. I miss him so. I have needs and Sophia helps me. You are not angry that we did this?"

"No ... not at all. I understand how difficult it must be for you. I hope you find someone who can be what you need."

"At my age, I am not hopeful. But if Sophia can bring me wonderful young men like you, I will be okay," she laughed.

I looked at Sophia and she was smiling and enjoying the conversation. There was no embarrassment at my discovery of their plot, and they correctly assumed that after I left, life would go on as before. I had to admire their audacity. It was as bold as it was devious, but it seemed to work. At least it did on me.

We finished the breakfast and I helped them clean up the dishes and finally had a shower. I felt a bit better, but I needed a shave sooner or later, so I decided to head back to Straker's to clean up before I went to Candice's tire shop and get my car back to full operational status. I hugged and kissed both these wonderful ladies and we promised to keep in touch. I was particularly interested in hearing from Anna. I wanted her to find someone to replace her beloved Bronco. She deserved at least that, and Sophia would do anything for her as well. Family counts for a lot, I thought.

I said my final good-byes and headed back to Straker's to collect my stuff. After I shaved, brushed my teeth, paid my bill, and thanked them for their hospitality, I headed for the tire store. I pulled up in front and walked in to find Candice in her usual place behind the counter and looking after another customer. Her uncle walked into the office, spotted me, and smiled.

"I've got that tire. If you give me your keys, I'll get in on right away and you can be on your way," he said cheerily.

I had half a mind to ask him if he was trying to get rid of me, but thought better of it. He was a nice guy and he had done everything I could have asked of him. I passed him the keys and turned my attention back to Candice. Her customer headed for the waiting area and I approached the desk.

"Hi ... good morning," I said with what I hoped was a cheery voice.

"Hi Lee. Good to see you. How did you make out last night?" she asked with a sly look.

"Fine thanks. Of course, you knew what I was in for ... didn't you?"

She laughed. "I hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh yes. I did that all right. But more importantly, how did you and Peter make out."

"We ... made out," she said cautiously.

"So, is he still in the hunt for 'Mr. Right?'"

"No. He's way past that," she laughed.

"Good ... I'm glad. Should I ask you how he made out last night?"

"No ... but then, since you had such an important part in it, I can tell you that he's inexperienced, but willing. I think I can teach him. He has more than one important quality, but the main one is that he is a 'big man,'" she giggled.

I almost said something silly and then caught her meaning. "Oh ... well then ... that's all good isn't it?"

"Yeah ... it's all good."

I settled my bill, leaned over the counter and kissed her cheek, smiled and walked out to my car. Uncle Jack handed me the keys and I slid into the driver's seat, took a final look at the office, waved, and headed off.

I drove north on Highway 95 for an hour before my mind caught up with me. I spotted a gas station with a convenience store attached and pulled in. I was not thinking properly. I was in turmoil without the trauma. My life had changed so dramatically that I had no idea how to cope. I had been with four women in a matter of six days and I had developed a belief that it was inevitable. Women just naturally gravitated to me. It was little more than a juvenile wet dream and yet, it was real.

I needed some time to work this out. I had been married to Jocelyn for ten years. Ten years of vanilla sex and declining emotions. In the space of six days, I had gone through some sort of catharsis, and I wasn't the Leighton Philip Stephenson that I knew. I was happy with my newfound sexual prowess, but concerned that I didn't understand it. I needed some time to myself to figure out what was going on with me. I might not have a destination in mind, but I was on the move again.

To be continued in Book 4

*****

This story was edited by ErikThread with my tinkering afterwards. Any errors are mine alone.

coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers