Wanderlust Ch. 01: Fairy

Story Info
A fairy needs 'human seed' from a hiker.
4.7k words
4.65
15.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VivicaSnow
VivicaSnow
1,015 Followers

So there I was, backpacking through Europe like every other early twenty-something, when lo-and-behold I got myself lost. That's pretty normal for me. Ever since I was a kid, I got easily distracted by the most mundane things in the world, and got quite comfortable asking retail workers to help me find my parents. Even in my own backyard I'd end up chasing a butterfly or squirrel into another neighborhood if I wasn't careful. I just love examining the little things in life, the details everybody else seems to gloss over.

While this was an annoyance to me and an inconvenience to my parents, I never really got into any trouble because of my wanderlust. Not until today. When I left town earlier that morning, one of the locals told me there was a cool castle that was about a day's hike through the forest. He said that not many tourists visit because there's no road and no professional guides to assist in a hike. According to him, many had gotten lost in the woods leading to the castle, and some were never found.

It sounded like a flashy way to drum up tourism to me. I was a very experienced hiker and had a good supply of gear with me so even if I didn't make it to the castle that day I most certainly would the next. Unfortunately, I did not take into account my distracted wandering, which you'd think at my age I'd have a much healthier respect for. When I didn't find the castle that first night, I made camp and thought nothing of it. When I failed to find it for another three days, I started to worry.

Night closed in on my fourth night out in the woods. When I originally told myself I had plenty of gear, it was under the assumption I wouldn't be out for more than a day or two. I ate my last bit of food the previous night and was forced to refill my water at a stream I found along the way. I took the time to filter it before I put it in my canteen, but as far away from civilization as I was, the water was pretty darn clean anyway. My energy levels were low. Hiking all day with a backpack full of equipment and no food will do that to you.

In theory, I could eat some of the local flora, but I didn't want to risk it. I kept telling myself that either the castle or some form of civilization was just ahead. It wasn't. Right when I was about to make camp for the night and possibly resign myself to a cold and lonely death, I saw a light flicker between the trees. That had to mean that someone smart enough to bring a flashlight was in the same woods I was, and with any luck they could help me.

I ran as fast as my tired legs would carry me and shouted as loud as my lungs allowed. "Hey! Hey, over here! I'm lost, please help me!" I shouted, waving my arms for what good it would do in the dark. The light froze in the distance, as if searching for me. "Over here! Please, I'm lost and ran out of food!" I yelled, still running. I probably sounded and looked like a crazy person. Oh well, I was desperate. I didn't want to die out in the woods and get picked apart by wolves or something.

The light stayed still. I felt light-headed, and wobbled on my feet. If I didn't slow down, I would pass out. My lungs protested my excitement by forcing a hacking cough out of me. Great, now I looked like a weirdo in a zombie movie. "Please, help me," I coughed. The light hung in the air, bobbing slightly but otherwise immobile. Then it grew larger.

I squinted into the darkness and expected to see the shape of a human behind the light. There was none. I figured I must be hallucinating as the light flew closer to me, way faster than I would have expected. A primal fear arose in my chest. Whatever this was, my brain couldn't wrap itself around it. It was nothing I could explain. Light doesn't do that. I didn't know what else to do, so I turned around and ran.

"Hey, where are you going?" a female voice said. The light caught up to me without any effort and flew along next to my ear. "I thought you wanted help!"

"Gyahaaahhah!" I screamed, turning from it and sprinting away at a ninety-degree angle. My foot caught on a root and send me face-first into the dirt.

"You're not very grateful," the voice said. I rolled on to my back and it, whatever it was, was directly in front of my nose. A teeny tiny woman in a sheer, flowing dress stared back at me with iridescent wings fluttering faster than I could see. Though it was dark out, she glowed with an ethereal light and I could see her features in great detail. She was thin and svelte, like a dancer. Her hair tumbled passed her shoulders and was a golden blonde, her eyes a bright blue.

"AHHH!" I put together so eloquently.

"Don't you speak English?" the little woman asked.

"What the hell are you?!" I stammered.

"Isn't it obvious?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh man, what the hell is going on," I said, staring at the little woman in front of me.

"I'm a fairy, you oaf!" she said with a swift upturning of her nose.

"A... a fairy?"

"Duh, what else would I be?"

"I am so confused right now."

"What is there to be confused about? You asked for help, and here I am."

"How did you get here?"

"I live here. How did you get here?"

"I'm lost."

"You said that earlier. Do you want my help or not?"

I shook my head and blinked my eyes, trying to clear my vision of the tiny glowing woman in front of me. Was this real? She looked real. She sounded real. There was even a pleasant floral scent coming from her that seemed all too real. I lifted a finger to poke her, and she quickly slapped it. "Rude!" she said, zipping forward faster than I could comprehend. Suddenly my nose hurt, like someone had punched me.

"Ow!" I said.

"Serves you right!" the tiny woman said, folding her arms and stomping her foot with such force I expected it to make a sound. Then I remembered she was flying.

"I'm sorry, I just... I'm having a hard time comprehending this."

"And humans wonder why we don't show ourselves," she said, shaking her head. "My name is Glacia, and I'm offering you assistance if you need it." I stared at her a moment longer. My finger slowly rose to try to poke her again. She flitted forward and pain exploded from my nose.

"Gah!"

"Do you want my help or not?" she asked. Her tone was bordering on resignation. She was preparing to leave.

"Yes, yes, I want your help. Can you take me back to civilization, please?"

"Human civilization?" she asked.

"Ideally."

"What's in it for me?"

"Pardon?"

"I'm not gonna just help you out of the forest because I'm nice."

"Why not?"

"Because that's not how the world works, mister! Ugh, you're impossible!" she said, then started to fly away.

"Wait, wait, wait! What do you want?" I called after her. She flew back.

"Whaddaya got?" she asked, looking me up and down.

"Uh, not much. Just some camping gear. A smart watch. Everything is kinda too big for you, though."

"Got any human seed?"

"What? No, I don't think so."

"You're a male of the species, yes?"

"Well, yeah, but-"

"I was told all human males have seeds they used to pollinate the females."

It took a second for me to figure out what the hell she was talking about. "Ooooh... uh, yeah, I have human... seed."

"Splendid! I need some for a potion. Hand it over and I'll take you home."

"It's... not that easy."

"Why not?"

Oh boy, was I really going to talk the birds and the bees with a fairy? Did they not have sex in their culture? This whole situation was ludicrous. Why was I worried about the fairy not understanding human sex? "It takes a little bit of work to... extract."

"I'm not afraid of a little manual labor, what do I gotta do?" she asked. What is even happening right now? Is this seriously going down?

"I think you're too small to be much help," I said.

"Oh, really?" she asked with a mischievous smile. She snapped her fingers, and a burst of light blinded me. I opened my eyes and there she was, five feet tall now instead of five inches, but otherwise exactly the same. The light she gave off was brighter too, and her sheer dress left nothing to the imagination. My eyes traced down her body. Her hips were wide compared to her waist. Her breasts were modest, but shapely. Through the sheer fabric I saw her small pink nipples and blushed. "What do I gotta do?" she repeated.

"I, uh..." I considered my options. The gentlemanly thing to do was to masturbate, bust a load in my hand, and give it to her. Honestly, and I'm not making excuses here, I was so tired and hungry I wasn't sure I could do it myself. The only other real option was to have her do it for me. Was I really considering that? She didn't seem to understand what she was asking for, so I doubted she understood what sexual acts meant in human culture. To her it would probably just be a mechanical exchange, like a massage or something.

"Well, first I have to take my pants off. Human seed only comes from one place and we protect it as often as possible," I said, taking off my backpack and unbuckling my belt. My heart hammered in my chest as I dropped my pants. She doesn't even understand this, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. You can either do this or die out in the woods. I stepped out of my pants and folded them on the ground so I had a little seat.

"Is that were human seed comes from?" she asked, pointing at my flaccid penis.

"Yup, sure is," I said. My voice almost cracked because of how dry my throat was. I was freaking out for some reason.

"How do I get it out?" she asked as innocent as if she were talking about a USB cable or something.

"Well, uh," the words caught in my throat. I don't know why I was so nervous. "You need to, uh, milk it out."

"OK!" she said, stepping over to me without hesitation and kneeling on the grass in front of me. She took me into her small, warm hand and pulled. It was a no-nonsense kind of pull, not a sexy one.

"Ow, gah, softer!" I said, squirming.

"Oh, sorry. How's this?" she asked, and her grip loosened a little.

"Better," I said. I relaxed a little and enjoyed the feeling of her hand as it gently tugged on me. She stared down at it expectantly.

"Why isn't it working?" she asked.

"It takes time."

"How much?"

"I don't know. As long as it takes," I said, feeling pressured. I was still soft, which made me embarrassed. "It has to be hard first."

"How do I make it hard?" she asked, looking up into my eyes. As I stared back into her impossibly blue eyes, my stomach fluttered a little. They were big and innocent, and they looked at me with a certain longing that excited me. She must really want that human seed. "Oh, that worked," she said with a beaming, perfect smile. "What did I do?"

I was, indeed, firming up in her hand. "I don't know, your eyes I guess," I said.

"You like my eyes?" she asked, looking almost bashful.

"I do," I said. Her big, iridescent wings fluttered. The harder I got, the more excited she became. She kept looking down wondrously as my cock grew in her hand, but made sure she took time to look me in the eyes every so often. A whole mix of emotions swelled up inside me. First and foremost was that this was insane. What are the odds that I would be rescued by a fairy in need of my sperm in the middle of the forest? How is that even a sentence I am able to write in hindsight?

Mixed with the insanity was a bit of fear. Fear of the unknown, mostly, but also fear that I was possibly going insane. At the time I didn't really care if I was, because insanity was pretty enjoyable so far. The emotion that pushed those other two aside was passion. As I looked into her lustrous blue eyes, I felt the kind of butterflies you get with your first High School crush. Like, I just met this woman, but I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. Settle down, have human-fairy hybrid babies and live in a toadstool or something. It was that intense.

As her eyes came up to meet mine again, I don't know what came over me. I reached up with both hands, cupped her soft cheeks and leaned in to kiss her. Our lips met, and I marveled at how soft hers were. I know it sounds like floofy purple prose, but she actually tasted like strawberries. Sweet, perfectly ripe strawberries. I don't particularly like strawberries, but for her I made an exception. Maybe she had some kind of pheromones or something, I was just so ridiculously attracted to her.

Her tongue glided into my mouth and heightened every sensation. My tongue played with hers and I felt her teeth gently nibble at my lower lip in a playful way. I held her face to mine, kissing her passionately for a moment longer before our kiss was interrupted by a big grin. "It seems you like my mouth, too," she said, giving my cock a hearty squeeze.

I was rock hard. No, diamond hard. Diamonds are rocks, but still, they're harder than most rocks. Anyway, I was hard. "Yes, I like it very much," I said, and I was certain my heart would pound out of my chest. My face was flushed and my breath labored, though I wasn't even close to cumming yet.

"Well, if my mouth helps so much," she said, and lowered her face into my lap. No. Fucking. Way. I was gonna get a blowjob from a fairy? When was the fairy camera crew going to fly out and tell me I was on some hidden camera reality show? I couldn't believe how my life had changed from miserable to magnificent in a few short minutes. It all became real when her warm, soft lips wrapped around the tip of my cock and I felt her mouth begin to suck.

I ran my hand through her bright golden hair, which felt softer than silk. Long as it was, it kept falling down toward my lap so I did her the courtesy of gathering it all up and holding her hair like a ponytail to keep it out of her face. Y'know, because I'm a gentleman. I moaned as her head bobbed up and down my shaft, only doing about the first half. I felt my tip rubbing the back of her throat each time she went down, so I assumed her gag reflex didn't allow her to deepthroat, assuming she even knew what that was.

My eyes followed the curve of her hips and up her waist. Her dress was practically see-through, so I didn't have to imagine anything. I examined the joint where her wings connected to her back, which was admittedly fascinating even in my distracted state. I reached with my other hand to rub her shoulders a little, slowly tracing my fingers down her spine to feel the wing joint.

It was weird.

A thin, glistening layer of chitinous plates formed a circle around each wing and connected it to her back. Her skin disappeared beneath these plates, which were thin enough that I could see freckles underneath them. The wings themselves were not unlike a dragonfly's. Her wings swayed back and forth as she bobbed her head up and down in my lap, and when my finger touched one, it pushed back gently into my hand. I had never experienced anything more beautiful and interesting in my life.

Glacia's tongue wiggled against my cock and I moaned to encourage more of it. She took the hint with gusto and started using her tongue to great effect. I leaned back in the grass and watched her for a while, enjoying the feel of her warm mouth sliding up and down my robust erection. She felt my movement and looked up at me. Again, those eyes pierced my soul and only made me desire her more. I think she could tell because she smiled again and licked circles around my cock.

From this new angle, I saw her firm breasts swaying gently underneath her. She wasn't wearing a bra. As a fairy, I wasn't even sure she had to. I decided to test my boundaries and reach down to cup one of her breasts. She made a confused look as my hand lowered, but didn't stop me and didn't stop sucking. I took one of her breasts into my hand and almost didn't believe how firm it was. If I had to guess, she was probably a B cup, but they were so perky it was decadent to hold.

I rubbed my palm over her tiny, pink nipple and smiled as it firmed up. I felt her throat vibrate as she moaned onto my cock, and I took the opportunity to tease her a little by playing with her nipple. I gently pinched it between my thumb and forefinger, rolling it softly. She squirmed and made a little noise, so I did it again to her other nipple. I tried to jiggle her breasts a little, but they barely moved. I wondered how could they stay so perky without a bra. Then I remembered I was getting a blowjob from a fairy. Anything was possible.

I continued to hold back her hair and knead her breasts with my free hand while she tirelessly bobbed up and down my cock. By now she had got her hand involved, working the base of my shaft while her mouth worked the top. The mixture of sensations quickly brought me to the point of no return. "I'm gonna-" was all I managed to say before I felt my cock unload into her mouth. I immediately wondered if that little slip up would cost me, but euphoria washed away any reservations.

Her eyes bulged as she looked up at me and her bobbing stopped. She kept her lips tight around my cock head as it twitched and convulsed between her lips. I noticed my fist was tightly clenched around her hair. I relaxed it and hoped I wasn't hurting her. She waited for my cock to stop moving before she slid off the tip, keeping her lips closed tight. A burst of light materialized in her hand and when it dimmed a glass vial was wrapped in her fingertips.

She carefully emptied my sperm from her mouth and into the vial, careful not to spill any. Once full, she capped it off and it disappeared in a flash. Her tongue played across her lips as she cleaned them off. I sat in a bit of a daze. A tingling sensation enveloped my whole body. I didn't have a ton of sexual experience, but that was by far the best orgasm I'd ever had. Then I thought about the vial. "What are you going to use it for?" I asked, still catching my breath.

"A potion," she said, leaning back on the grass and lifting her dress. I hadn't had a good look before, but she had all the normal parts I'd expect from a female. For some reason hers looked more appealing than any other.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I want you to bring me to bliss as well," she said, parting her legs and staring at me. My orgasm must have made her curious. I gathered what was left of my strength. After hiking all day on an empty stomach and getting my world rocked by a fairy, I was pretty beat. Tired as I was, I wanted to go home. And if going down on a hot fairy in the middle of the woods was my ticket back to civilization, then I was gonna do it.

I pushed myself up and leaned forward, lowering my head between her legs. She smirked down at me and chewed on her lip as she waited. I sat back on my knees so my dick didn't touch the earth. Her vagina was tidy, for lack of a better word. Tight and clean, leaving me to wonder what was inside. I licked down her thigh and kissed where her clit would be, assuming she had one. She looked more or less human, but you never know.

Her smirk softened, and she relaxed back onto the ground. I licked my way up her opposite thigh, amazed at how smooth and fair her skin was. My mind couldn't stop wondering what, exactly, she was going to do with my sperm. That would have to wait, I had a job to do. I licked back down her thigh and ran my tongue over her tight lips, swaying it back and forth, probing gently. I heard Glacia give a contented sigh above me.

In response, I wiggled my tongue between her lips and licked tiny circles around her clit. To my relief, if was exactly like a human. I don't know what could have been different, but I wasn't going to pretend like it wasn't possible. More confident now that everything was as I expected, I slowly lapped my tongue over her lips and between them, mostly teasing and trying to build her arousal. I knew I was on the right track when I felt her hand slip through my hair.

VivicaSnow
VivicaSnow
1,015 Followers
12