Wanderlust Ch. 01: Fairy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I curled my arms up under her thighs and hooked them around to hold her hips. My tongue ventured down, searching for a hole to caress with my tongue. She moaned as I found it, and I tasted her approval of my attentions. I rubbed my nose over her clit while my tongue tried to lick deeper inside her. I felt proud when her hips squirmed.

She sat up and her wings twitched a little as I licked her. With one hand she massaged one of her own nipples and the other clutched my hair to make sure I would not leave until she was satisfied. That only made me want to try harder. I glanced up to watch her playing with her nipple and was impressed by the soft contours of her abs as she flexed them to hold herself up without using an arm for support. I reached up with one of my hands to play with her other nipple, rubbing circles around it and pinching softly.

"Spirits take me, human, you sure know what you're doing," she huffed. Her eyes were closed at this point, and her wings moved from twitching to fluttering as my tongue found new spots. I puckered my mouth and sucked gently one of her lips, then the other, going back and forth to bring a more deliberate sensation for her to enjoy. She responded with a moan and her hand tugged my face into her hips as she lifted them. The whole transaction was getting me going again.

I felt my cock coming back to life between my legs as she enjoyed my mouth, moving her body however it had to move to heighten her own sensations. My tongue ventured inside her a moment more before I pulled it out and started licking her clit with more vigor. A rush of air swirled around me. At first I thought it was just a gust of wind until I realized it was her wings flapping with increased excitement. Her second hand, previously occupied with her nipple, gripped my hair and pulled me in so tight it was difficult to breathe.

I kinda liked it.

I angled my face so that at least one nostril could take in air while my tongue lapped hungrily between her legs, flicking over her clit again and again. As she lifted her hips, the pressure on my face became too much for me to ignore, so I lifted my body up a little to compensate. That's when I realized her hips were no longer on the ground. None of her was, in fact. As her arousal grew, her wings flapped furiously and had become a blur to my eye. In the process, she was starting to fly.

I quickly removed my hand from her nipple and wrapped both arms around her thighs, trying to anchor her while I finished. If I wasn't careful, she could fly out of reach and end up stifling her orgasm, which I definitely didn't want. Who knows what an angry, horny fairy could do to me. My mouth was tired from my furious pace. She had to be close though, so I endured. Higher and higher she flew until I was standing on my tip-toes trying to keep her from floating away.

The pressure on my head had relieved some, but she kept both hands interwoven through my hair to ensure I could not leave. Her moans grew louder and my feet left the ground. If anyone had found us, it would have looked ridiculous. A six foot tall man with no pants and a raging boner clinging to a petite little fairy woman as she lifted us both to the sky. I wished someone could have taken a picture.

I held onto her thighs tight as my feet dangled in the air. My entire world was thighs and fairy vagina, so I had no idea how high up we were. I felt heat radiate from her, and the glowing light she harbored shone bright as the sun for a split second as she moaned out in ecstasy. Her grip on my head disappeared as she writhed and squirmed in the air. I held on for dear life because I was afraid of how high I was. My mouth kept licking and lapping between her legs, and the forest echoed with her bliss.

Eventually my attentions became too much for her, and she literally pushed my head away, sending me tumbling to the ground. Thankfully, it wasn't a far drop. She floated back down to the earth, all rosy-cheeked. "Spirits take me human, that was wonderful," she said, fixing her hair and patting the leaves off her sheer dress.

"Likewise," I said as her juices dripped from my chin. She tasted pretty good, if I'm honest. I fumbled around and looked for my pants.

"I appreciate all you've done for me this evening. I will help you find your way home. Please don't forget about me."

"Trust me, I will remember this for the rest of my life," I said, brushing dirt off my pants as I unfolded them. She stepped forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then smiled as she returned to her normal size. With a snap of her fingers, she was gone.

"Lord, son, what on earth do you think you're doing?" a voice behind me asked.

I turned around and saw an old man and his wife staring at me wide-eyed. I was still naked from the waist down and hard as an oak tree. A whole bustling village was behind them. A car drove by and honked its horn at me.

"I, uh..." I covered my package and tried to think of a reasonable explanation. "I got lost?"


12