Wanderlust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," Roxanne said.

"How long do we have to keep doing this?" Olivia asked. She was a great shape and this wasn't particularly hard for her.

"I tell you what," Wesley replied. "If I increase the resistance, you'll feel it even more."

He stood between them and put his arms out to the side, as if to do an overhead press. In an L-shape. Then he lowered his arms so that his triceps were touching their calves. One arm on Olivia and one arm on Roxanne.

Then he slowly pressed down.

"It's a simple isotonic exercise really. Like push-ups. By applying a bit of pressure on your legs, I'm increasing the resistance. You should feel this rather quickly."

Sure enough, the pressure from his arms pressing on their calves was making each kick that much harder. They were starting to strain now.

"You should start to feel it in your legs."

He rotated his arms so that his hands were touching on the backs of their thighs.

"Are you feeling it here? In your hamstrings?"

He wrapped his fingers and thumbs around backs of their thighs.

"Yeah," Roxanne nodded. "I'm definitely feeling it."

"And how about here?" he asked. "In your glutes?"

He slid his arms slowly up their legs until his hands were touching the exposed cheeks of their ass.

Roxanne nodded again.

"And, eventually, you'll start to feel the burn all along your upper thighs."

He wrapped his hand around their upper thighs and started to slowly slide upward.

"All through here. You should start to feel the burn."

His thumbs were inching closer and closer to their pussies.

Roxanne suddenly stopped and stood up. Olivia stopped as well.

"I don't know about the burn," Roxanne gasped. "But I'm definitely starting to feel a little hot."

Sure enough, her nipples were hard and clearly visible through her bikini top.

What the hell is he up to? And I wish she'd stop egging him on.

"Anyway," Wesley said, leaning against the side of the pool, "that's the isotonic leg exercise."

Just then, Charles was descending the stairs with a large platter.

"Ah, I see the food is ready. I asked the chef to prepare a pupu platter before taking the rest of the day off. Thank you, Charles, just put it on the table by the hot tub."

Charles laid an elaborate assortment of poke, sushi, and egg rolls on a patio table under an arbor.

"Will there be anything else, sir?"

"No, thank you Charles. Why don't you take off now. Enjoy your time with your family."

"Thank you, sir."

He gave a slight bow and ascended the stairs to the house.

Wesley boosted himself out of the pool.

"Why don't we have a snack then. Shall we?"

He grabbed a towel and walked over to the patio table to inspect the food.

"Charles has a family picnic to attend. I gave all the staff the afternoon off. So they could spend time with their families."

The women were drying themselves and putting on their cover ups.

"What would you like to drink? Wine? Beer? Lemonade?"

"I'm good with my margarita," Roxanne said.

"Could I have a sparkling water?" Olivia asked.

"Absolutely. One sparkling water and I'll make another pitcher of margaritas. I'll be right back."

He bounded up the stairs to the house. Roxanne watched him enter the kitchen, making sure he was out of earshot.

She looked at Olivia wide-eyed.

"Did he just come on to us?" she whispered.

Olivia just shrugged and shook her head.

"Oh my god, the way he was touching me! My heart was pounding! Do you think he was seducing us? I'd do him in a minute. Jesus!"

Olivia wasn't sure what to say to that.

"Well, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions. It sounded more instructive than anything."

Roxanne looked up at the house.

"I would totally do him," she muttered. "He's so hot. Did you check out his package?"

Olivia felt a twinge of jealousy.

"Maybe you should slow down on the margaritas," she said.

Roxanne looked at her and shrugged.

"Why? It's our day off. YOLO, baby!"

Sheesh. Didn't anyone tell you about not getting your meat where you make your bread? Oh yeah. Forgot about yesterday.

They sat at the table and enjoyed a delicious spread of ahi, shrimp, sushi, and egg rolls. Roxanne kept downing margaritas. Wesley had opened a bottle of Sancerre and was enjoying a glass. Olivia was sipping her water. And thinking.

What's that crazy Brit thinking? Is he just a player who tries to screw every babe who comes along? Why am I even here? Maybe I should just take the car and leave Roxanne to have her little adventure.

Wesley, meanwhile, was holding forth, talking about some changes he wanted to make.

"I've been thinking about what you said earlier. About being more transparent about our processes, the criteria we use to evaluate candidates. I think you've put your finger on something very important. I'm considering writing a letter to all the candidates that lays out our company values when it comes to hiring."

He turned to Olivia.

"What do you think of my idea? Think it'll work?"

Olivia gave him a cold, hard look.

"Do you really care what I think?" Olivia asked, evenly.

"Of course, I do. Or I wouldn't have asked. Go ahead. Be honest."

Olivia looked at him steadily.

"You want my honest opinion."

"Yes. Always."

She took her fork and stabbed a prawn on the platter.

"I think it's bullshit. Just generic, corporate bullshit. A waste of time."

Then, she dipped the prawn in cocktail sauce and bit it in half.

Wesley looked at her, shocked. Then, he burst out laughing.

"Alrightie, then. Tell us how you really feel."

He shook his head, chuckling.

"Bullshit, you say? My idea for increasing transparency is bullshit? That's ... priceless. God, I like your honesty."

Olivia just looked at him with a poker face.

"So, Olivia, if I might ask. What would you do? Hmmm? How would you make Adventure Travel Inc. more transparent?"

She put down her fork and leaned back in her chair.

"Well, I certainly wouldn't write a letter. I'd start a dialogue. A letter isn't transparency. Communication is. Two-way communication. You know, the way human beings talk to each other?"

Her tone was sharp, to the point.

"And how do you propose I do that?"

"Get in front of the candidates and take questions. And then give straight answers. Candid answers, with no spin. You've heard of an AMA?"

Wesley shook his head.

"It stands for Ask Me Anything. It started on Reddit. You can do it in person or online. Live. No questions are off limits. Straight talk. No bullshit."

"Interesting."

"If you want to establish trust in an org, or in any relationship, you have to have open communication."

Wesley nodded. He suspected she was referring to more than just work. And he was regarding her with a whole new level of respect.

"Point taken. Once again, Olivia, you surpass my expectations."

After they'd finished eating, and consuming more margaritas and wine, Wesley asked if they wanted to try the hot tub.

"Honestly, it's one of my favorite places on the property," he said. "It has a fantastic view and complete privacy. Not unlike a private waterfall."

He glanced at Olivia and raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Well, that sounds great to me!" Roxanne said, a bit too loudly. "I love hot tubs!"

She stood up, a bit unsteadily.

"Mustn't forget my drink," she said, reaching for her glass. "The best thing about hot tubs is the feeling of the warm water against your bare skin. Are we allowed to go naked?"

Olivia rolled her eyes. Wesley smiled suavely.

"You can do anything you want. Make yourself at home."

"Anything I want?" she smiled, playfully removing her coverup.

She stepped into the tub and started to play with the string on her bikini as if she were considering taking it off. Finally, she did a little pirouette and sat in the corner of the tub.

"Maybe after another drink," she laughed.

Wesley turned to Olivia.

"How about you?" Wesley asked. "Care for a soak?"

She looked at him with knowing eyes.

"I think I'll pass," she said, coolly. "I feel like I need a shower. Could you show me where it is?"

Wesley got the message very quickly.

"A shower? Yes, of course, you can use the one in my bedroom. Come, I'll show you."

Olivia wiped her mouth with her napkin and laid it on the table. As she walked past the hot tub, she paused and leaned in to Roxanne.

"Don't stay in too long," she said. "You don't want to get dehydrated."

"Dehydrated?" Roxanne said, under her breath. "Not a chance. I'm so frickin' wet right now."

Olivia gave Wesley a disapproving look. As they turned to leave, Wesley leaned over to Roxanne.

"You may want to try that corner," he said, smiling. "The jet is particularly well-positioned."

He gave her a wink and followed Olivia up the stairs.

As soon as they were inside the house, Wesley tried to take her arm.

She yanked it away.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on?" she asked, impatiently.

He looked at her with eyebrows raised.

"I needed to see you. After yesterday, my first impulse was to fill your room with orchids. I couldn't, for obvious reasons. The next best thing I could think of was to invite you here for the day. I included Roxanne to make it less suspicious."

"She thinks you want to fuck her."

"She's had a bit too much to drink."

"Oh. Well. That just makes it easier, doesn't it? She's down there, sitting in your hot tub. All hot and bothered. Maybe you can work your way through all the candidates by the end of the week."

Her eyes were flashing, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Olivia, that's not what I want. I wanted to see you. To be with you."

"Is that why you were feeling both of us up in the pool?"

"That's not what I intended. I wanted so much to touch you. It was torturous. That was my lame attempt at subterfuge."

She frowned, considering this.

"Lame is the operative word," she said, as she continued walking.

He led her to the main bedroom, his room, with an all-white, minimalist design, and a huge picture window looking out on the ocean.

The bed was king-sized and covered with a Sahara-colored Egyptian cotton coverlet.

"The bathroom is just through here," he said.

The bathroom was expansive, with beautiful furnishings and elegant marble counters. The shower was a huge glass enclosure, with multiple brass fixtures including a rain shower head.

He opened a closet and removed a white cotton robe and a large towel.

Olivia was standing in her middle of the bathroom, her coverup over her bikini. She was deep in thought.

"Wesley, I've been wanting to tell you something."

He turned and looked at her, holding the towel and robe.

"What is it?"

"What we did yesterday, at the waterfall, that wasn't like me. I mean, I've never done that before. With my boss. Or potential boss. I don't do things like that. I don't have sex with people to advance my career."

His expression softened. He moved closer to her.

"I know that. And it wasn't like me either. I don't have sex with employees. Or applicants. In general terms, I think it's wrong. The whole power imbalance. The potential for exploitation. But I wasn't thinking in general terms and I wasn't feeling in the abstract. I was thinking and feeling very specifically."

He stepped even closer to her, so they were just a foot apart.

"Olivia, I've been attracted to you since the first time I saw you. In your video. And the second time. And the third time. Yes, I admit I watched it more than once. I was intrigued by what you wrote in your essay, and by our interaction that first night. But it wasn't until we spent that half-day together, watching the whales, exploring the rainforest, and swimming under the waterfall. It wasn't until then that I realized how truly extraordinary you are."

He was saying that word again - extraordinary.

"That's why I wanted to fill your room with orchids. To show you the feelings you've engendered in me. The passion you've ignited."

This guy can sure talk. I'll give him that.

She bit her lower lip, thought for a moment, and then took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply.

His hands were on her body immediately. His strong hands holding her torso.

They stood in the center of the bathroom, passionately kissing each other.

Finally, he opened his eyes to look at her.

"I don't want to presume," he said. "But I would like nothing more than to shower with you right now."

She pressed herself against him, looking up at his bedroom eyes.

"I'd like that."

Meanwhile, Roxanne had found the jet Wesley had told her about. And it was, indeed, perfectly placed.

She leaned against the side of the tub and moved her body until she felt it. A warm, steady pressure massaging the area between her legs. She moved closer to the source, to feel the force of the water more intensely. She opened her legs and closed her eyes.

The warm water was aimed directly at her clit, massaging it, sending electricity coursing through her body. She was still keyed up from the shenanigans in the pool. And she welcomed the release. She needed it badly.

As she let the warm vibrations pleasure her, she was imagining Wesley making love to her with his tongue. He was laying between her legs, naked, and he was bringing her to orgasm with his face. His beautiful, handsome, sexy face.

Her eyes rolled back. A whimper escaped her lips. Her body shuddered. And she came. Again and again and again.

Olivia was standing in the middle of the bathroom, while Wesley adjusted the temperature of the shower. When he turned to look at her, she began to take off her clothes.

She let her thin cover up slide off her shoulder, revealing the skimpy bikini top straining to hold her ample breasts. She let the cotton fabric slide down her body and onto the floor, revealing two melon-sized breasts spilling out of the triangles of fabric that were her top.

She reached back and pulled the string of her top until it loosened. She held it in place with her other arm, but it was futile. Her breasts were too big to be contained that way. They were pouring out, above and below her arm.

Using both hands, she pressed her top against her areolas, and slowly rubbed them. She wanted her nipples to stand up. The way they do when she's really turned on. When her skin is super sensitive to the touch. When she really needs to be fucked.

Slowly, she let the top slip from her fingers, and it fell to the floor. She was moving in slow motion, as if in a dream. She took her nipples between her thumbs and fingers and pinched them, twisting them. They were already big. And sensitive. She played with them with her fingertips.

Her eyes were at half-mast as she slowly lowered her thong. Over her hips and thighs. The same luscious thighs he was just feeling up in the pool. The ones he said he just had to touch. She turned to the side and bent over, showing him her ass, the same beautiful ass he was just caressing in the water, the one he touched so brazenly because he had to.

She straightened and let him gaze at her shaven pussy, the one he had pleasured so thoroughly just the day before. This is the pussy he said was so unbelievably tight. The one he said he loved more than anything in the world. Or did she just dream that?

She let her fingers find her pussy lips. She was already wet, already hungry for the release that only he could provide.

He stepped out of the shower and slowly pulled down his swimsuit. His cock sprang out, bouncing in front of him. Already getting hard. Already impressively long. And thick. How did her tight pussy accommodate a cock that big? He must have spread her so much! It must have made her scream.

Then, she remembered. That was exactly what happened. Under the waterfall. He made her cum so hard, she was screaming.

And now, she was about to experience that same ecstasy once again. To make love with this beautiful man. Not under a waterfall. But under the flowing water in his luxurious home. Where they can be free to let go of their inhibitions entirely. To reach the very heights of sexual pleasure.

She wobbled slightly. Thinking about the extreme pleasure she was about to feel. But he was by her side in an instant, his strong arm around her, supporting her, guiding her to the shower.

He let his fingers slide down the small of her back, over the gorgeous curves of her ass. She had a slightly swayed back, with luscious breasts that stood up, big for her petite frame, and perfectly shaped. He began to wash her back, softly brushing a soapy sponge over her soft skin. He washed her perfect butt, the backs of her thighs, her pussy.

He washed her tummy and her torso, her hips and her thighs. He washed her gorgeous breasts. And when he was done, and his finger slipped beneath the folds of her pussy, he wondered if he'd ever felt a woman so wet before.

She wanted to reciprocate. She took the sponge and washed his back, over his broad shoulders and his muscled arms. She washed the small of his back, admiring the gentle curve of his lower back. She spent extra time lathering his ass, marveling at its tautness.

She reached around him and washed his front, while pressing her body against his back. He could feel her hard nipples pressing against his skin, her firm breasts flattening against his back. Down and down she went until she was soaping the area around his cock.

She dropped the sponge, preferring to use her bare hands to massage his cock and balls. He was so hard, and his balls were so full.

He turned to face her, and she arched her back so her breasts stood up. Her nipples were sticking out, and he massaged them with his fingers. He leaned in and took her nipple into his mouth, sucking her. Then his mouth found the other nipple and he nursed it hungrily.

He could feel a throbbing in his cock. It felt like it was growing larger by the second. She had been stroking him, with two hands, because it took two hands to hold something so big.

There was a marble bench in the shower and he made use of it. He sat back on it, leaning against the shower wall.

She lowered herself to her knees, kneeling on a towel, keeping her eyes fixed on his, and slowly wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

The warm water was hitting her on her shoulders and back, and she was slowly bobbing her head on his cock.

Deeper and deeper she took him. Into her throat. He could scarcely believe how good she was at it. And how good it felt to be swallowed by her.

She was using her tongue expertly, sending electrical shocks throughout his body. She slid her tongue across and around the head of his cock, circling him, making him groan with pleasure. The she took him deep into her throat, sliding her lips down his shaft. To Wesley, it felt like a warm, wet pussy.

Over and over, she'd tease the head with her tongue and then take him deep. He closed his eyes and lifted his pelvis. He was imagining he was back under the waterfall. Fucking her tight pussy.

After a while, he gently lifted her head off his cock. He turned her body so her back was to him. Then he gently pushed her forward so she was bending over. Her stance was wide and he could see her pussy, swollen and lovely. The most beautiful pussy in the world, he thought.

He leaned forward and slowly licked her with a flat tongue. She shuddered and let out a moan, so he repeated the motion. She was leaning against the shower wall, and he was gripping her by the hips, holding her fast.

And she loved that feeling.

He was dipping his tongue deeper into her slit now, penetrating her, stimulating her. She was already so wet. So ready for him.

He started to supplement his licking with his fingers. Softly at first. She responded by arching her back, pressing her pussy closer to him.