Wanderlust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This next technique is called "Rubbing and Rolling" and it's pretty simple. You take the lingam, that's tantric for penis, and place it in the middle of your hands, and start rubbing and rolling it slowly between your palms. Like this."

She started to roll his shaft with her oily hands, back and forth. Slowly. Sensuously. Wesley let out a moan.

"Now, while I do this, why don't you add your hands. Let's see, why don't you start at the head. See how big and swollen it is? Start there."

Olivia wrapped his bulbous cockhead in her oily palms and started rubbing and rolling. Wesley was moaning louder now, his body shaking with excitement.

"Now, play with the speed and move up and down the shaft. That should greatly increase the sensation."

"Ohhhhhhh," Wesley moaned, as his body convulsed.

After a bit, Olivia moved on to the next technique.

"This is one of my favorites. It's called The Octopus. I'll demonstrate and then you can join in. You want to use a lot of oil for this one to."

She took her oily hand and slowly wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock. Then she lifted it so it was standing straight up. His cock had already grown longer. And thicker.

"You hold the lingam firmly at the base with one hand. With the other hand, spread out your fingers and stroke it up and down on all sides. Use the oil, and play with the speed, rhythm, and pressure. Go ahead, add your hands. This should feel incredible."

Olivia used her oily hands and the parts of his huge cock she wasn't touching.

"That's it. Spread your fingers so there are more points of contact. And don't forget to include the balls. Massage them gently and slowly. Cup them in your hands to fondle them, or you can use your fingernails gently."

Wesley was so turned on, he was twisting and turning his body.

"Now, this is a part I added," Roxanne said, proudly. "Watch out! There's a licking octopus! Here it comes!"

Then she leaned in and started to tongue his cock feverishly. Along the ridge of the head and down the shaft. All while stroking him. Olivia started to tongue his head as well, while still stroking him with two hands.

Wesley was moaning loudly now.

They were covering his cock with licks while their four hands were stroking him up and down and twisting. He was writhing with pleasure.

Their licking became frenzied, swirling around his cockhead, when their tongues suddenly collided. They laughed and started to lick the same parts of his cockhead at the same time.

They were tonguing each other with Wesley's throbbing cock between them.

They couldn't stop laughing. Wesley couldn't stop moaning.

Wesley's cock was bigger and harder than he'd ever felt it.

"OK, time for one more," said Olivia. "This one's called Never Ending Entry. And you'll see why. First, remember to oil up."

They got their hands nice and oily, then she held Wesley's cock straight up.

"You make your hand into a fist and start sliding it from the top all the way down, letting your second hand follow right after. One after the other. Over and over. The key is to keep up the continuous movement while applying a decent amount of pressure."

She started to demonstrate, sliding one hand after the other down his towering cock. She picked up speed and he started groaning with pleasure.

"I'm told this is some men's favorite way to cum because it feels like they're entering a really tight pussy over and over again. Can you imagine how it would feel with four hands?"

She nodded to Olivia and she joined in. She placed her left fist at the tip and then slid it all the way down to the base, followed immediately by the right.

The two women were moving fast now, synchronizing their movements. He felt a continuous electrical shock coursing through his cock and into his entire body.

Wesley was lifting his hips in the air now, on the verge of cumming. His cock was enormous.

Just as he was about to blow, Roxanne slowed her hands and stopped.

"The goal of tantra, or neo-tantra, is to bring the fire of your sexual energy and passion in alignment with your heart and spirit. It's not about racing to orgasm, it's about relaxing, slowing down, so you can extend lovemaking and the enjoyment can just keep building."

She gently laid his cock onto his stomach.

"I hope that was helpful. It was just a basic introduction to tantra. There's a lot more to it."

She picked up the towel and started to wipe her hands.

"I'll leave you two here to carry on," she smiled. "I'm glad I could share this much with you guys."

Olivia looked at her, bewildered.

"Where are you going?"

"I feel like I need a break. I'm going to spend some time in the hot tub."

With that, she turned and walked out.

Roxanne was fighting back tears as she walked down the steps to the hot tub. She had wanted to give Wesley and Olivia a gift from the heart. A massage was exactly that for her. Something she could give of herself.

But then it became something else. She saw Wesley naked and started fantasizing about him. That was okay before, because she didn't know he and Olivia were involved. She began feeling guilty about lusting after him.

She didn't want to be a bad friend to Olivia.

She took off her cover up and stepped into the hot tub. The water felt warmer now, in contrast to the cool night air. She sat in her familiar corner and closed her eyes.

At least she did the right thing by Olivia. That was important to her.

But she did feel lonely. It's not easy being the third wheel, the one left out.

Just then, she heard a noise and turned her head. Olivia and Wesley were walking down the steps.

They were both wearing white robes, like at a spa. Olivia was smiling.

"We thought we'd join you," she said.

Olivia took off her robe and laid it on a chair. Then she stepped into the tub.

Roxanne marveled at the beauty of her naked body.

Then, Wesley took off his robe and stepped into the tub. He too was naked.

The two of them sat in different corners of the tub. They looked happy, relaxed.

"This has certainly been a day I shan't forget," Wesley said.

Olivia turned to Roxanne with a bemused look.

"Did he really just say 'shan't'?"

Roxanne smiled.

"I think he did."

They both chuckled.

"Well, yes," Olivia sighed. "This has been quite a day."

"Couldn't be better," Roxanne agreed.

Olivia looked at her.

"Well, maybe it could be a little bit better."

Roxanne looked at her, quizzically.

"How so?"

"Wesley and I were just talking. We thought a perfect ending to the day would be to join you in the hot tub."

Roxanne smiled.

"And here you are."

Olivia glanced at Wesley.

"And we thought we might tie up one loose end. As it were."

Roxanne looked at her, questioningly.

"We thought we might try what we were talking about earlier. With Mr. Jet."

Roxanne looked down and realized exactly what she meant.

"You mean, you and Wesley want to..."

"Not me and Wesley. You and Wesley."

Roxanne's eyes got big.

"Are you sure about this?"

Olivia nodded.

"We talked about it and we we're quite sure. If you want to, of course."

Roxanne thought for a moment.

"Heck yeah!"

Olivia smiled, and waded over to Roxanne's corner. They embraced.

"Consider this a thank you gift," Olivia smiled.

"For the massage?"

"For being such a great friend."

Roxanne squeezed her tightly.

"Maybe you could join us," Roxanne said, raising her eyebrows. "The more the merrier?"

"I was hoping you'd say that," Olivia replied, with a sexy smile.

She took her hand and gently smoothed Roxanne's hair. The two women were in each other's arms, their breasts touching. Neither one of them wanted to let go.

Roxanne leaned in and kissed Olivia on the neck, just below the ear. She pretended to nibble her, but instead whispered in her ear.

"How do you see this working exactly?"

Olivia pretended to nuzzle Roxanne and whispered back.

"I don't know. I've never done this before."

"A threesome? Or make out with a girl."

"Both."

Olivia glanced at Wesley. He was enjoying the show.

"Well, Wesley's getting a charge of it, at any rate."

Roxanne looked over at Wesley. His long cock was sticking straight up, out of the water.

"Then, let's give him a show."

Olivia got a mischievous look on her face and then turned to face Roxanne. She looked in her eyes and then at her mouth. She tilted he head and gently brushed her lips against Roxanne's.

Roxanne was shocked by how good it felt. Olivia's lips were soft and fleshy, and she was a helluva good kisser. Roxanne kissed her back, hungrily.

Soon, their arms were wrapped around each other, and they were kissing deeply. Their bodies were pressed against each other, their breasts rubbing each other's.

They stood up, as they began to make out passionately. Wesley could see their breasts clearly now. Both women were blessed with gorgeous breasts with pink nipples that stuck out in the night air.

Olivia turned Roxanne towards Wesley and kissed her neck, her hands caressing her breasts. She was standing behind her, licking her ear, and playing with her nipples.

Roxanne found Olivia's ear.

"Pretend to finger me," she whispered.

Olivia's hand reached under the water and between Roxanne's legs.

Wesley watched wide-eyed. This was getting good.

Roxanne's mouth fell open. Her body shook. responded by pulling a full Meg Ryan.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Right there! Oh my God! Yes! Yes!"

She was pulling a full Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally.

Suddenly, the two women broke out laughing and Wesley realized he was being had. He waded over to the two of them.

"Alright, you cheeky wenches," he smiled.

He slipped his arms around the two of them and pulled them to his body.

He looked at Roxanne and gave her a tender kiss on the lips. Then he turned to Olivia and did the same.

"Shall we get this little soiree started?"

Olivia gave him a look.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Wesley couldn't imagine what else they might need.

"Our friend, Mr. Jet," she smiled.

Wesley boosted himself out of the tub and flipped a switch to turn on the jets. The water in the tub began to churn. When he turned around to get walk back to the tub, his cock was long and hard, obviously the effects of their little performance.

"Looks like our acting worked well on Welsey," Roxanne said.

"Who says I was acting?" Olivia answered, slyly.

He slipped back into the tub.

"So, how does it work exactly." Wesley asked. "With Mr. Jet?"

Roxanne smiled and faced the side of the tub. She placed her arms on the edge and knelt on the seat with her knees spread.

"I just face the side like this, and then find the right spot."

She slowly moved her body closer to the side the tub.

When she found the right spot, her body stopped on a dime. Then, she lay her head on her arms.

"And then I just let it do its thing," she said, closing her eyes.

"Can we help?" Olivia asked.

"You can touch me, if you want."

Olivia nodded at Wesley. He moved in behind her and gently pulled her hair back. Then he softly touched her shoulders and her back. He was taking his time. Building it.

"And maybe you and I could kiss," Roxanne said to Olivia, tentatively.

Olivia was surprised by her words, but it was a welcome surprise. She squeezed in next to Roxanne, their faces close.

Although they had just kissed during their charade, this felt different. More real.

Their faces neared each other slowly, as if kissing for the first time. Their eyes met, then Olivia tilted her head. They brushed their lips together.

They kissed softly, sensuously. It seemed to last for a long, long time.

When their kiss ended, Roxanne opened her eyes and looked at Olivia.

"You can tell Wesley he can touch my breasts."

Olivia figured Roxanne was shy about bossing the CEO around. She was happy to play intermediary.

"She'd like you to touch her breasts now," Olivia said.

Olivia found the whole thing pretty damn fun.

Roxanne wanted to kiss some more so they kept at it. Soft, romantic kisses. Every now and then, she'd give Olivia a message to relay to Wesley.

"He can touch my pussy now," she said.

Olivia passed the message on to Wesley and soon his was massaging her pussy lips.

After about fifteen minutes of this, she turned to Olivia.

"OK, I think I'm ready for him now," she said in a soft voice.

Wesley positioned his cock so the tip was pressed against her slit. Then he slowly pushed himself in.

Roxanne moaned loudly. Even with the jets, he could hear how much she loved it. She'd been waiting so long for this. Now, she was finally going to get it.

Wesley held her by the hips and pushed himself deeper inside her.

She moaned again, louder this time.

"Oh my God," she gasped. "He's feels so big."

"Do you want him to keep going?" Olivia asked.

Roxanne could only nod, vigorously.

Olivia nodded to Wesley.

He thrust his pelvis until his cock was completely buried inside her.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she moaned. "That feels so good!"

Wesley took his cue and started to undulate his body, stroking her pussy with his long cock.

Olivia watched Roxanne writhe with pleasure. She'd been there, she knew exactly how she felt.

Wesley slid his hands up her body and found her breasts. He held them in his big hands and pumped her pussy from behind. He could feel her nipples, hard and extended, sticking out between his fingers.

He gave them a squeeze.

"Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Roxanne moaned.

Wesley was fucking her faster now, sinking his long, hard cock deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhh, myyyyyyy goooooood," she cried.

Roxanne was keeping her clit in the line of fire of the warm jet. That, and the unbelievable feeling of Wesley's big cock pounding her pussy was bringing her close to orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," she gasped between moans. "He's gonna make me cum!"

Wesley began thrusting into her twice as fast. She let out a high-pitched wail.

"Do that! Oh my God! Keep doing that!" she cried.

Wesley was pumping her double time, churning the water, while squeezing her breasts with his big hands.

"I'm cummmmmming!" she cried. "I'm cummmmmmming!"

Her body was convulsing as her orgasm swept over her.

Wesley continued to thrust into her as she somehow managed to keep the jet aimed at her clit.

Her orgasm went on and on and on.

"Cum," she growled. "Shoot your cum in me!"

She reached back to grab his ass, to encourage him to finish inside her.

Instead, she felt Olivia's naked body pressed against him.

In the midst of all the excitement, Olivia had slipped behind Wesley and was embracing his back. He could feel her big breasts pressed against him.

Olivia was feeling the power of his pelvis pounding Roxanne, over and over, in a steady rhythm. She felt his taut ass as he drove his cock in and out of her pussy.

She reached around his front with one hand, and found his balls, cupping them.

For Wesley, the combination of sensations was incredible. The feeling of Olivia's naked body against his skin. Her luscious breasts pressing against his back. Her soft hand cupping his balls. The other arm embracing his chest.

And, at the same time, the feeling of Roxanne's equally beautiful body. Her gorgeous breasts and hard nipples. Her glove tight pussy, contracting, squeezing him. Cumming like there was no tomorrow.

He felt like he was going to explode with pleasure.

And that's when he felt it.

Olivia took one hand and slid her fingers along his crack until she found his hole.

She pressed her fingertip into his anus.

It was like the spark that lit the powder keg.

Wesley groaned and started thrusting like a wild man.

Roxanne let out her loudest moan yet.

Olivia sunk her finger deeper into his ass, up to the knuckle.

Wesley fucked Roxanne furiously, groaning loudly.

Roxanne's moans became screams.

"I'm cumming again! I'm cumming again!"

Wesley was moaning as loudly as Roxanne.

"I'm gonna cum too!" he shouted.

He was fucking her as deeply as he could, burying himself deep in her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed. "I'm cummmmmmming!"

He squeezed her tits and pressed his pelvis into her.

And then he exploded.

A huge ribbon of cum shot out of his cock and into her pussy.

"Uhhhhhhh!" he groaned, electricity shooting through his body.

Again, his cock spewed his warm cum.

All the foreplay in the pool and during the massage combined to make his orgasm truly volcanic.

He came harder than he had in years.

Roxanne could tell, by the noise he was making and the way he moved his body, that this had been a special experience for Wesley. That he was having an experience he would not soon forget.

And that made her happy. For she, too, had had an orgasm for the ages.

As for Olivia, she was feeling satisfied too, but in a different way. Hers was the feeling one gets when you give a dear friend a gift and know it is truly loved.

# # #