Wank It, My Mother Said Ch. 02

Story Info
Danny goes to find his other. She's in her bedroom.
2.6k words
4.64
36.1k
60
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second scene to this piece. Danny's mother has wanked him off. She's left him standing with his cock out as it drips cum. Danny goes to find her...

Okay, so this is unedited and has had no reads-through. There will be typos and errors in the text. I apologise for that but that's how it is.

Comments and votes are disabled because I don't give a rat's arse about any of that. This is for fun.

Having said that, I hope you enjoy the scene.

GA -- Cambridgeshire, UK -- 3rd October 21

***

She left me standing. My cock was dripping cum, a dangling, silvery hawser shivering from the swollen bulb, gobs of creamy spunk on the patio while I groaned my pleasure and my mother squatted to grab her dress.

I sucked in air when my mother's flip-flops slapped with quick, metronomic urgency, her dress held to her front, buttocks jiggling, blonde ponytail flicking side-to-side.

Just like that, she was gone.

I called after her when she'd moved beyond the open bifold doors, the tingles still working through my dick, delight on the wane because of concern for my mother's hasty departure.

"Mum," I called again, cursing when I went for my shorts.

I went into the house, cock leaking spunk, the coin spreading against the fabric as my bell-end rubbed against the lining in my shorts.

I went upstairs when I couldn't find my mother on the ground floor.

"Mum," I said when I found her in her bedroom.

She stared at me, eyes huge as she gasped: "Danny, fuck, what just happened?"

My mother was sitting on her bed, yellow dress against her body as she hid herself from my eyes.

"I... I don't think I can see you at the moment," my mother added. "I can't talk about it. Danny, please, give me time to sort it out."

Indecision held me in place. The heat and urgency had faded, lust purged when my cock spat cum. I was trembling with the excitement, residual need swirling inside me while I couldn't quite believe it had happened.

I dithered, torn between obeying my mother and the instinctive reaction to go and offer comfort.

"I shouldn't have done it, Danny," my mother breathed, eyes on me. "I'm sorry. I just got carried away. Being single," she said with a half-shrug. "Divorced," she added. "I haven't been with a man since..."

My mother paused as she closed her eyes, a sigh coming out.

"Well, for quite some time," my mother went on when she looked at me again. "It's no excuse for appalling, shameful behaviour. God, what the hell was I thinking," she said, muttering it to herself. "Danny, I'm sorry. I'm just a silly woman with frustration issues. I can't believe I did that with you. I mean, my own son? Fuck, it shouldn't have happened. God, Danny, what have I done?"

My mother was working up to high agitation. I could see the panic in her eyes as she gasped the last sentence at me.

"No, mum, don't get upset," I said as I went into the room.

She watched me moving closer, expression wary, eyes showing fear.

"Danny, I don't think you should come in here," she said.

I ignored it and went to the bed.

"I... I need to know you're all right," I stammered.

My mother nodded, face still showing concern. "I'll be fine. I just need to think about it."

She didn't object when I sat down next to her.

"It was fantastic," I said, attention on my mother's bare thighs.

"No," she sighed.

With arousal blooming hot inside me again, I shook my head and held my mother's gaze.

"Your body," I murmured. "Mum, wow, your boobs... And the way you've trimmed your bush."

"Danny, stop it. Don't talk like that. Not now. What happened out there..."

My mother thrust her chin to denote the back of the house.

"The things I said... What I did..."

I gulped, swallowing the desire rising inside me.

"Aw, mum, come on. You can't just turn it off that way," I said.

Her eyes were huge. "Danny, I have to."

Inhibition and morality evaporated when I reached out and took hold of the dress.

"Please, you can't," my mother whispered as I tugged at it.

"I want to see your body again," I said, low but determined.

"Oh God," my mother breathed as she let me have my way.

I stared at her for a few seconds while my mother's face tilted forward and she closed her eyes.

"I'm not strong enough," I heard her murmur.

I went up to my feet, standing so I could shrug my shirts to my shins.

"Fuck, Danny, don't show me that big-fucking-thing," my mother said on a half-groan. "I... I've always been with men with big cocks," she added, glancing into my face. "Your father's... God, darling, I used to worship that big, long, fat-fucking-thing."

"You said I'm like him," I muttered as my cock twitched with interest.

"That's the bloody problem," my mother said through a brittle little laugh. "Take it away. Danny, go on," she added as she gently pushed at my stomach.

"You wanked me off," I said.

My mother's belligerent stare confronted me after she glanced at my dick again.

"If you don't stop this, I'm going to suck it," she said.

Excitement ballooned.

"Go on," I breathed, hardly daring to hope.

"You're a fucking pig, just like your father," my mother said.

As she said it, my mother's thighs parted, a hand dipping into the gap so she could finger herself.

"I'm just so bloody randy," she breathed.

During an incredible couple of seconds, I looked down and watched my mother teasing her clit. She slid the tip of her middle finger over the swollen bean, splaying her labia with the fingers of her other hand, breasts rolling when her upper arm nudged the outer flank of one rounded orb, areolae puckered and pimpled as her nipples stuck out as s sign of her arousal.

"I can't stop thinking about how lovely you are," my mother moaned, eyes glazing as she slid two digits into her opening. "It's been days," she sighed. "You haven't noticed how I've been playing up to you. I had to put that bikini op on to get your attention."

I slowly worked a fist over my length while my mother used the fingers against her body, one hand going up so she could massage her own breasts.

"I knew I was being perverted," my mother continued, focus clearing when she looked at me. "Oh, Danny, I know it's just warped and wrong but I can't-fucking-stop it from happening. I knew you were big. It was always obvious you were going to take after your dad. I just had to see it. I needed it, Danny. These feelings... Fuck, I just can't control them. Seeing you wanking it... Jesus, when you came... The spunk... Bloody hell, it just kept on going... And touching it, darling...? Fuck, didn't that just get me all hot and bothered."

"I can't believe it, either, mum," I managed to sigh.

My hand was working faster, tugging my size as the lust returned to the boil.

"But, fuck, you're just lovely. I want to kiss you. I want to suck your tits again. Mum, please, I just wanna fuck you."

Desperation and need were pushing the urgency. I was back to wanking fully by then, sensations surging within, lust raging as I heard my voce creak under the strain.

"Fucking," my mother sighed, expression dreamy. "Jesus, Danny, do you know what you're saying?"

She was looing at me, eyes wide once more.

"I don't know," I gasped, tugging hard. "I just know I want to put it in. Fucking hell, mum," I groaned, "your body... your tits... You're so lovely. I mean, you're so beautiful, mum."

"Baby, you're just delicious, too," my mother groaned.

She was stirring her vulva, the flats of four fingers mushed against her sex, liquid squelches issuing forth. My mother moaned and winced like she was in pain, eyes opening so she could glance at my dick before she set her attention right on my gaze.

"God, fuck it," she breathed as she reached for my dick.

"Mum, oh, fuck," I gasped when my mother stroked my cock.

Then I groaned, boggling when she pursed her lips around the big purple bulb.

The shock of it hit me in a tsunami wave of disbelief and delight. I heard my mother glomming the cock, lips stretched bloodless while she fingered herself, bottom squirming against the bed, her gasps and groans coming out compressed because she had my dick wedged in her mouth. I moaned an obscenity and stared at where my mother's hand worked my cock down near my balls.

"Mum, fuck," I groaned. "You're sucking my cock."

"You wanted me to," my mother gasped as her face came off the dome. "You told me to suck it," she went on, fingers sloshing down between her legs.

"I said I want to fuck you, too," I growled.

My mother grinned, eyes flashing mischief, her hand moving over my length.

She held my gaze, the smirk lasting for as long as it took for her to get back to sucking my dick. My mother teased me with her stare, an eyelid dropping to ne cheek in a lascivious wink, face distorted because my cockhead was in her mouth, a few inches of shaft in there as well.

"Fuck, mum, I'll come again if you keep on sucking," I said.

My mother was mauling her tits, mouth on my size while she kept on working two and then three digits into her opening. She was gasping and moaning, eyes glazing as she went wall-eyed, a huge groan issuing from her when she let my dick fall away from her lips.

"Don't come yet," my mother sobbed, fingers quick between her legs. "I need to do it first," she added, moaning in urgent need. "I haven't come and I'm about to explode," she said.

Desire flared as I watched my mother, the need sending me curling in so I could kiss her mouth.

"Oh fuck, Danny, we shouldn't," my mother muttered after a quick press of my lips to hers.

Then we were snogging, gasping and moaning into each other's open mouth, my hands on her body, palms full of tit-flesh.

The kissing rolled on, arousal surging through me until my mother broke away with a frustrated growl.

"Fuck it," she said as she scooted backwards across the bed. "Lick it, Danny," she urged while spreading her thighs. My mother held her labia splayed, cunt exposed, all the scarlet intimacy revealed as her core glistened with her own need. "There," my mother said as she dabbed a forefinger at her clit. "Lick me right there. Right on that big-fucking-clit."

I gawked for a moment and then leapt onto the bed, going down onto my front so I could get my face against my mother's body, tongue squirming into the part of her from which I'd slipped, squalling and purple, twenty years before.

My mother gasped and let out a squeal when I tasted her essence. Her desire was viscous honey on my tongue, flesh slippery as I licked her from her opening to her clit, the nub under my tongue as I worked at it, my mother's excitement coming out in low moans and the occasional swear word, her body jerking in spasm from time-to-time.

"Uh, fuck, Danny, lick mummy's clit," my mother gasped. "Finger me, darling. Do it all, sweetheart. Please, don't stop. You're going to get me there. Soon. Keep licking. I need to come."

Thrilled, excited, and awed, I worked at my mother with my fingers and tongue. I licked and lapped at slick flesh, teasing her clit as I slid a finger into her opening. My mother squealed and clawed at the bed. She moaned and babbled nonsense, filthy descriptions about how good it was to be involved with her own son in such a forbidden, intimate way.

I sucked at the bean, eliciting a strident cry from my mother, delight in the sound while she shunted her hips and forced her wetness against my face.

She was sucking in air, breasts rolling, expression bleary and vacant as, with two fingers inside her body up to the knuckles, I moved up to kiss her mouth. While our tongues slithered and writhed, my mother grunted into my mouth, my fingers curled inside her so I could rub at the place she seemed to love best.

My mother was getting frantic, gasping into the kiss until she pulled away and I saw her body spasm.

Her eyes went wide, mouth a large O.

"Uh, fuck, Danny," she said, gurling it out like dirty water sucking down a drain.

"Go on," I urged, using my fingers inside her body.

"Jesus, baby," she gasped, a hand on my wrist.

"Uh-huh, come," I said, growling the words.

My mother's fingers clamped tight on my wrist as she went wall-eyed and the judders began.

I ducked in to slobber a kiss against her mouth, her large breasts rolling while she writhed and made a fuss, the orgasm obvious in my mother's squeals and the way her body responded.

My mother tried to return the kiss, her tongue sliding against mine until she gave it up and she shuddered through her joy. I kept on working inside her, tips of my fingers rubbing the small rough patch that seemed to send jolts of electricity surging through her in bursts.

"Uh-huh, fuck, baby, I'm coming," my mother announced. "God, Danny, it's just so intense. I can't stand it, sweetie. Please don't stop. Fuck, I'm begging you, darling. I don't ever want it to stop."

It went on for about a quarter of a minute or so. Nothing extended or drawn out. Just my mother lost in the pleasure, her body convulsing until her eyes opened wide, expression showing surprise and some confusion as the gasps issued forth and she tried to suck in air.

My fingers came out of her body, lust smeared over the digits as I witnessed the quick, obscene wink of my mother's cunt as it twitched with the aftershocks of my mother's climax.

"Mm, Danny, oh God," my mother gasped as she slumped all loose and exhausted. "I needed that, darling. I've been going mad for it for days."

"Mum, fuck, that was..."

I couldn't finish what I wanted to say. It had been stunning to witness my own mother lose herself to the honesty of her orgasm, the sight of it shocking because I was her son and had no right to see it happen, let alone be the engineer of her delight.

"Lie down," my mother said, gasping it out.

She levered upright, tits swaying as she pushed at my shoulder.

"Now," my mother insisted.

She pushed again as I asked: "Why?"

"Because I'm going to give you what you want," she said as I went onto my back.

My mother went to her knees and then straddled my thighs, one hand holding my erection upright.

I was staring up at her when she mushed the cockhead through her labia, her focus down on where our bodies were touching.

"I'm probably mad to let this happen," my mother said, pausing as she looked me in the eyes. "But, well, I couldn't care less anymore. You want to fuck me? All right, Danny, here it is. I'm going to sit down on this big cock. I'm going to do it and then I'm going to ride it 'til you come."

"Ah, fuck," I gasped, hands going to her tits.