Wank It, My Mother Said Ch. 03

Story Info
Danny and his mother.
3k words
4.65
30.6k
45
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third, and final, part to this scene.

As per the previous parts, this is unedited and has had no reads-through. There will be typos and errors in the text. I apologise for that but that's how it is.

Comments and votes are disabled because I don't give a rat's arse about any of that. This is for fun.

Having said that, I hope you enjoy the scene.

GA -- Dorking, UK -- 6th October 21

***

I stared up past her swaying boobs to her face. My mother smiled at me, molten embrace around my cock, my length inside her up to my balls.

"Mm-hmm, that's you inside me," my mother sighed.

She wasn't moving beyond an almost imperceptible back-and-forth with her pelvis. My mother's gaze was full of love, friction working on my cock as she rocked, my hands on her waist.

"Shush, baby," she crooned when I opened my mouth to speak. "Not now. Not yet. Talk later," she added, closing her eyes.

I groaned when my mother eased up over my length. It felt like a silky glide, a low moan issuing from her on the upward rise.

"God, that just feels fucking divine," my mother breathed, pausing at the zenith.

She opened her eyes, grinning while squeezing the cockhead with her pussy.

"So, here we are," my mother said through the grin. "Fucking," she went on, making the word sound succulent.

I reached for her buttocks when my mother curled in to kiss me. Her breasts compressed between us, her sex sliding down over my cock again.

We kissed when she started to move, my fingers digging into her bottom, the heat of her around my girth. Tongues swirled as passion flared.

"I think I can get there again," my mother said as she rose upright. "I'm so excited, Danny. And this position... Fuck, it's in so deep."

My mother's head tilted back as she groaned delight towards the ceiling. I went for her breasts, mauling tit-flesh as my mother started to bounce, buttocks flattening against my thighs in thick, meaty slaps, grunts and moans bursting from her while the sensations worked through my dick.

"Ooh, baby," my mother squeaked as she fingered her clit. "I've missed sex," she said, staring at me through half-closed eyes. "I need a cock inside me," my mother added. "I've been wanking a lot... God, I've been going fucking mental with my toys, but nothing compares to taking a lovely, living, throbbing cock."

It shocked me to hear her say it. Despite being balls-deep inside my mother, regardless of what we'd done and what we were doing, hearing her talk about her sexual likes and desires was all very new.

"Fuck," I gasped after she said it.

"We are," my mother quipped through a smirk.

"Mum, is it safe to...?"

I nodded when she looked at me and asked: "To come inside me?"

"Uh-huh," I said on a grunt. "I don't know if I can do it for long. I mean, fuck, it's you. You're my mum and you're doing this with me."

My mother closed her eyes for a couple of seconds.

"I know," she said when she opened them again. "Incredible, isn't it, darling? Us. Together. Like this."

"I love it," I said on a rush of tender emotion and enthusiasm.

"You would. You're young. You're programmed to fuck, to give your sperm."

My mother groaned like she'd excited herself by saying it, her tongue wedged into my mouth after she curled in to kiss me again.

"Uh-huh, let me fuck you," she said after the kiss.

My mother was upright, big breasts rolling and swaying as she angled her pelvis and worked her cunt up and down my cock.

"Grab my tits," she urged. "Be firm with me, Danny. I'm very submissive. You need to learn how to handle me. Whatever you say, I'll do it, my darling."

I levered upright as best I could with her bouncing weight pinning me down, one hand going to my mother's ponytail, the other against the bed so I didn't fall back. She gasped when I tugged at her hair, a moan coming from her as I forced the kiss, my mouth moving to her nipples so I could snuffle and snort against her breasts.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come," my mother announced on a squeal of delight. "On your cock," she snarled, eyes flashing fire. "Let me fuck you. Lie down. I want to get right on this thing. Let me do it, Danny."

I fell back as my mother shifted around, her bare feet on the bed so she was squatting, body taking my length, labia clinging to the shaft as she bridged back to hold herself off the bed using both straight arms.

As she worked up and down my length, I could see it all: her meaty folds and the way her body accepted my size, tits swaying, her cries and sobs directed to the ceiling as I held her waist to keep her from slipping off my cock.

"God, fuck, I'm almost there," my mother grunted.

Our bodies were slap-thwacking together while she went at it with desperate urgency, filth and depravity spilling from her mouth as she urged us both on in a potty-mouthed torrent that sent the shocks through me again.

"Danny, just make me come," my mother groaned. "Baby, my darling, I'm going to get there! Fuck, yes, I can feel it coming!"

It wasn't anything to do with me making her come. By then, I was little more than a tool for her delight. I was laid there with my dick inside her. My other was doing the work, frantic as she fucked onto my size.

"Uh-huh, you can do it inside me, too," my mother said on a grunt.

She was somehow managing to stay on my cock, one hand supporting her weight against the bed while the other was busy at her vulva. My mother was angled so she didn't fall to the side, fucking down at me with robust awkwardness, her gasps and squeals ever more urgent until, with a huge bellow, she slapped her buttocks down against me in three quick bursts of violence, finally slumping down to take all of me in, fingers working her clit.

My cock slipped free when my mother fell to the side, knees clamped together, a hand trapped between her thighs. She moaned into the bed while I stared at her, my hand working my size.

My mother's orgasm continued for several more seconds, the tremors still working through her when she rolled onto her back and she opened her eyes.

"I'm gonna fuck you again," I growled while moving up to my knees.

I was wanking as I moved, my focus on my mother's face. I saw the joy flare in her expression.

"Be the man, darling," she gasped.

My mother spread her legs, folding them at the knees to offer herself.

I looked at the scarlet excitement of her core, desire a sudden rush.

"I want you to strong for me, Danny," my mother whimpered while she held herself open. "Put it in. Fuck me. Just use me."

I couldn't get into her fast enough. I was sucking in air, desperate to plug my mother's body with my size while I knee-walked in. I leaned over her body, taking my weight on one straight arm, her hand taking over from mine as I guided the bulb to her opening.

A quick movement from her and I was in, the silky sensations engulfing my cock as we groaned in unison.

"You're gorgeous," I moaned.

"Just fuck me," she urged.

I did. I went at her body with vigorous enthusiasm, the feeling a rush as love burst within.

"Oh, baby, I know," my mother said when I groaned out I loved her. "I'm your mother."

"I love you different now," I said on a gasp.

My mother was working her hips to fuck onto my cock while she smiled at me.

"Come here," she cooed. "Kiss me and show me what a lovely big boy you are."

"You said you wanted a man," I growled, going in deep and hard to make her gasp.

"Uh-huh, and that's what I've got," my mother replied.

She sandwiched my cheeks with her palms, eyes locked on my gaze.

"A beautiful, powerful man with a gorgeous cock," my mother added through her gentle smile. "We're together now, darling."

We kissed, bodies moving in rhythm, tongues slipping and writhing. I pulled away from it so I could duck in closer to suck ay my mother's nipples, cock in deep as I pushed, her gasps coming from her in short bursts.

After the kissing and suckling, I went back up on straight arms, hooking the backs of my mother's knees so I could spread her wider open, her body vulnerable to my size. She looked up at me, big tits rolling, desire showing in her eyes while she urged me to greater effort.

"Mm-hmm, use me, darling," my mother groaned.

She had a hand down at her vulva, rubbing her bean as I went at her hard and fast. Our bodies collided, her pussy squelching around my girth, the surge bubbling in my root.

"Oh my God, you're going to come," my mother gasped. "Let it go when you're ready," she said through clenched teeth.

Her eyes showed that expression that's close to hate but which meant my mother was feeling the joy. She snarled at me, showing her teeth, gasps coming from her while I continued to batter her cunt.

"Inside me, my darling," my mother urged when I was near. "Love me, use me, just fuck me," she moaned.

Then, with my eyes locked on our conjunction, my cock buttery with the lust inside my mother, I felt the rush and moaned I was there.

***

A month after our first time together, we were side-by-side in church. It was a wedding, a cousin was getting married, potentially awkward because my father and his girlfriend were also there. We were four rows back from the alter, my dad and Maisie two more behind us. My mother glanced at me from time-to-time. She smiled, secret and sly because of our secret.

"Oh, I'm ready for him," my mother murmured when I asked.

We were standing by then, watching the newly betrothed as they grinned and moved along the aisle towards the big heavy doors. I'd asked my mother if she was all right, eyes slipping into the precipitous cleavage on show. Her dress was stunning. It was moulded to her figure, showing her feminine shape, shoes with lethal heels adding inches to her height.

"So, come on," my mother said when it was clear for us to leave.

I saw my father gawking as my mother ignored him. I nodded and smiled because he expected me to, my glance shifting to his girlfriend, the woman he'd thrown my mother over for. I had an idea about moving in on Maisie, the notion quick as I thought about how it might be to bend her over and fuck her from behind. Maise had an electric body. She was slim and lithe, athletic and nimble. She was showing her legs in a dress which fell to mid-thigh, her slightly uptilted eyes on me and my mother as we passed. I winked at Maisie and saw the anxious look she shot at my dad, the knowledge I was loving my mother on a nightly basis sending a ripple of clandestine enjoyment through my core.

"I could get Maisie off him," I muttered to my mother when we were outside the church.

"Don't you fucking dare," she said, eyes flashing venom.

"Just joking," I said.

"Not funny."

"Sorry."

"I detest that smug little cunt," my mother said.

My instinct was to pull her in so I could show my contrition, not wise since we were in public and a lot of the assembly knew who we were.

Instead, I moved in close and whispered: "I love being inside you, mum. I can' wait 'til we get home and we can go to bed."

"Mm, God yes," my mother breathed. "Aren't we wicked? Our affair? Don't you love committing incest with me?"

"I'd do it now," I said as my cock thickened and grew. "I've got a hard-on."

"We could go and have a filthy, quick little fuck in the loos," my mother murmured. Her breath wafted across my cheek as desire ballooned. "I could take my knickers off and turn around. You could hold my hips and fuck me from behind."

My mother chuckled when I closed my eyes, cheeks ballooning as I sighed through the lust surging within.

My mother shook her head when I gasped: "Oh, yes please."

"Too risky, darling," she said. "I mean, here?" She said it and gestured with the sweep of a hand, adding: "If we got caught...?"

"It'd be hot," I said, the image in my head.

I could see my mother with her skirt p to her waist, tits scooped free as she swivelled around to look back at me, my hands on her hips, cock working in-and-out of her body.

"I'd fucking love to do that with you," I added on what was almost a groan.

"Hmm, well, I'm not saying we won't do it ever," my mother said as she looked into my eyes. She shrugged, eyes showing mischief. "But when we're somewhere neutral. Somewhere where it won't matter. Maybe if we went away on a holiday together," she finished.

I was about to say how much I loved the idea of a holiday with her when my father approached.

My mother's face went tight, tone icy when she said: "What do you want, Jeff?"

I was watching my father's face and saw his focus dip into my mother's cleavage.

Jealousy curdled my guts.

I wanted to slap the smug smirk off his face when he dragged his eyes to her face.

"Just saying hello," he said, glancing my way. "Hiya, Danny," he added.

"Yeah," I said as I fantasised about telling him I was fucking his former wife.

My father nodded and set his focus back on my mother.

She looked at him with a haughty look of disdain when he asked: "Brought Danny as your plus-one?"

"As you can see," my mother said.

My father shrugged. "No boyfriend?"

"That's none of your business," my mother said.

My father's smirk turned sly.

"Just asking," he said. "Being polite. Passing the time of day."

"You're fishing, Jeff."

I saw him pull a face, an expression so false and lacking in sincerity t was laughable. He shoved his hands into his pockets and tried boyish charm, a gesture I'd seen him use a few times in my life.

"I still care, Annette," he said.

"Bollocks," my mother said through a dry, sarcastic chuckle. "You ran off with your tart. High, tight tits and a twat as juicy as a peach, I bet."

The look on his face was priceless, eyes wide, mouth agape as he stared at my mother for a couple of seconds before he looked at me.

"Annette," my father said.

"Danny's grown up," my mother said as she reached for my arm. "He's not shocked by what I just said."

"Mum's got a boyfriend," I said, blurting it out.

I felt her squeeze my arm.

"He's busy today," I added, ignoring the pressure. "So I said I'd go with her instead."

My mother squeezed my arm again, less tight that time.

"None of your business," my mother said when dad asked who the boyfriend was.

He shrugged and pulled a face.

"Not surprised," he said. "You're looking very good."

My father's focus dipped into the front of my mother's dress again.

"It's what happens when the husband fucks off," my mother told him through a sneer. "Ex-wife gets a grip. Diet, exercise, lots and lots and really good sex..."

My father looked uncomfortable as he looked at me again.

"Jesus, Annette," he said. "Danny's standing right next to you."

"So what? He knows I'm getting fucked. We live in the same house..."

I could have said I was sleeping in what had been his bed. Next to the gorgeous woman who'd been his wife. I wanted to say it, was close to saying: "I know because I'm the one fucking her all the time," but, of course, I didn't.

"Fucking hell, Annie," my father gasped.

"Don't call me Annie," my mother snapped.

"You're still bitter," my father sneered.

My mother blurted a laugh, a sound of incredulity as she smirked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, Jeff, darling," she drawled, voice dripping sarcasm at the endearment. "I'm well on the way to being over you. You hurt me, you absolute fucking arsehole," she breathed. "But, now? Well, sweetheart, let me assure you I don't think about you much at all. We had some years. Some fun. But, well, you've got your lovely little fuck-puppet to play with; I've got a man with a lovely big cock."

She squeezed my arm again as she said it, my dad's mouth hanging open as he gawked.

"I'm getting all the lovely sex I need. Better and more satisfying than the last few years with you. Oh, you were wonderful in your prime," my mother said, contempt in her tone. "Mm, but, well, you're slowing down a bit now. You should try to keep fit yourself. You wouldn't want Maisie fucking off with some good-looking bugger, would you, Jeff?"

"Bitch," my father spat.

"Up yours," my mother said.

She let go of my arm and sauntered away, hips swaying as her heels pecked at the heavy, ancient flagstone path leading to the lych-gate.

"Uh, well, I suppose I'll see you later," I said as my father watched her go.

Then I went after my mother, wondering if I could get her to take her knickers off so I could fuck into her from behind as we risked discovery while we rutted together in the obscenity of a public toilet.