Wanna-be Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I told her to pull my skirt open and lick my wet pussy. With her big naked tits hanging out of her blouse she got down on her knees and lapped my cunt while we did Wonder Lust. While I sang and played, I put my guitar on the back of her head and pulled her face into my crotch. The crowd was going wild for that!"

I should fucking imagine! I said to myself as our pussy leaked another dribble of warm cunt juice. I know I've said it before, but Holy shit!

Larry kissed her and I felt his long tongue swirl around inside her mouth, sparring with her tongue in an erotic battle for dominance. Apparently declaring a tie, he broke the kiss, and said, "And what happened when you got your bare-chested, cunt-lapping friend back here to your dressing room?"

"While you watched and stroked your big boner, I pulled those tight jeans off her gorgeous ass, and then I pushed my face into her marvelous muff of curly red cunt hair. She sat on the dressing table and spread her legs and I licked from one end of her pussy-lips to the other. She was mewing and rubbing the back of my head as I lapped up the juices that she'd leaked while she was eating me out on stage. Then I pushed my tongue deep into her cunt-hole, and I tongue-fucked her to a huge, gushing orgasm." Sophia looked into Larry's eyes, and finished, "Then she left, and that brings us to the here and now."

I guessed that that was how she probably always finished her foreplay fantasy to segue into actually fucking. I certainly hoped so!

Larry kissed her passionately, and then he gently pushed her into a squat in front of him. Sophia undid his belt, twisted the button from its hole, and pulled down his zipper. She spread the flaps of his pants to the sides but didn't pull them down. She reached into his snug, black jockey shorts and put her hand around his semi-engorged cock.

Another couple of surprises hit me. The first was that Larry's dick wasn't as stiff as steel. I'm sure that mine was although in the limbo of the float tank I couldn't tell. The second was that I enjoyed the feel of another guy's cock in my hand.

In my musings about transitioning to a woman, I naturally imagined being with a man afterward. I imagined giving him a blowjob, I tried to imagine the feel of his stiff cock up my newly-constructed cunt, I even thought about taking him up my virgin ass. But for whatever reason, the thought of simply holding onto his cock had never occurred to me.

As Sophia gently tugged it up over the top of his jockeys it was still a bit squishy and flexible and it seemed like she was having a bit of fun playing with it, giving him a teasing taste of his own medicine.

She turned it so it was pointing straight up and was held against his belly by the waistband of his shorts. With about an inch of his dick sticking up beyond his jockeys she leaned in and licked the sensitive cleft that was the underside of his cock-head. I knew how good that would feel from his side, but that wasn't the sensation I was getting, of course. On my tongue, I was feeling the smooth flesh, the fat ridges of his knob, and the tiny web of skin that bisected the cleft. She obviously knew what she was doing, but it was a completely new feeling to me, and it was wonderful!

He moaned as "our" tongue flicked and swirled and then Sophia leaned in a fraction farther and planted a light kiss on the bottom of his knob. The feedback from that new sensation was barely registering in my mind when she advanced farther yet, and took his whole squishy cock-head into her mouth. With her forehead pressed into his belly, she locked her lips around his cock's neck and washed every inch of it with her tongue while she sucked. She swallowed and I experienced the taste of his salty pre-cum.

As she sucked and swirled on his knob, she reached up and pulled the front of his shorts down, exposing the rest of his cock--which was finally fully engorged--and then gently lifted his testicles over the waistband before releasing the elastic to let it pull up behind his scrotum and bunch his balls up under his cock. With his fat knob still locked in her mouth, she tilted her head back to look up into his eyes.

He smiled down at her, gently caressed the underside of her chin and down her neck with the fingers of both hands, and said, "Do it! Come on, my horny little nymph, suck my cock and take it right down that pretty throat! If you want it up your cunt, take it down your throat, first."

She leaned in and took his boner into "our" mouth with teasing slowness. She would advance an inch and then pull back until she was kissing just the tip of his knob with her pursed lips. Then she'd go back in and add another inch before repeating the withdrawal.

My imaginings of giving a blowjob, of sucking a cock, paled miserably compared to the reality of how Sophia was doing it. The repeated feel of the thick-ridged cock-head spreading our lips, the feel of the squishy knob against the insides of our hollowed cheeks, the sensation against our tongue of its hot skin drawn taut over rippling veins were details beyond anything I could have imagined. And then there was the wonderful musky taste mixed with the saltiness of the pre-cum that flowed freely from the tiny pee-hole. Had I been in control of Sophia, not just experiencing everything she did and felt, we would have sucked Larry's cock for a very long time.

Enjoying the feel and taste of a stiff cock in my mouth I had forgotten about the "deal" that Sophia and Larry had negotiated; taking his cock down her throat before she would get it up her cunt. On the next push forward, she kept up her end of the bargain.

I'm sure I'm not the only guy who's ever done it, but I'll admit to sticking a peeled banana in my mouth just to see how far I could take it before gagging. About four inches, tip-to-teeth, if you're interested. So, having experienced a pseudo-cock poking my throat I was steeling myself for that fully-body lurch when Larry's knob--much fatter than a banana--hit the back of our throat.

To my surprise--yet another one--there was only a tiny fraction of a second when I felt the flick of an urge to gag as Larry's stiff boner entered our throat. Sophia's "coping mechanism" was to exhale a little "Ahh," as she poked the big knob into her throat, and to do it quickly. Apparently, there is some line of gag-reflex nerve-endings at the entrance to the throat and if you can get past them quickly they have no further effect. Who knew? Once Larry's cock was in our throat I didn't feel any urge to gag at all as Sophia stuffed her partner's fat dick down our gullet until we were licking his balls, bunched up by his jockey shorts.

Larry moaned, "Oh, fuck, yes, baby!" and I felt his fingers gently massaging our neck, feeling the bulge of his boner inside our throat. I felt Sophia's pussy tingle, but it was not from the sensation of having her throat unnaturally stretched and filled by a foreign object. Apparently, the throat has no nerve endings associated with sexual stimulation at all, as I always assumed it must. Her spike in arousal was from the pleasure she knew she was giving her man. I suddenly gained a whole new level of respect for all of those wives, girlfriends, and other lovers who will willingly deep-throat their partners. It is truly a giving gesture for which there is really no corresponding reciprocal payment as there is for oral sex, for instance.

After maybe ten seconds or so of licking Larry's hairy ball sack while her throat was stuffed full of his cock Sophia pulled back and all the way off letting his glistening boner bob in front of her face in time to his rapid heartbeat. She then cradled her hand under it and drooled the phlegm that it had drawn from her throat onto it. I'd long since stopped counting the surprises, but the fact that phlegm made an excellent lube for a hand-job was quickly added to the list.

She wrapped the fingers of our left hand tightly around his hard cock--now as stiff as steel!--and began jerking him off while she fondled and massaged his bunched-up balls with her right. Surprise number whatever; I liked jerking off another guy's cock. Lord knows I'd jerked my own off countless times since discovering what an orgasm was, but this was somehow completely different. When I beat myself off the endorphin-producing sensations came from my dick, not my hand. But the heat, the rippled hardness, the fat ridge behind his knob, and even the squishiness of his fire helmet as our hand flew up and down his cock produced a reaction that would have had my own cock drooling if I could have felt it. What I did feel as Sophia squatted in front of her man with her legs spread was the coolness of the air as it evaporated the wetness that soaked her pussy and crotch, and the heat of even more arousal juice as it dribbled from our cunt. Jesus, did that felt good!

For the next several minutes, Sophia switched up between sucking Larry's cock and lavishing it with our tongue, taking it down our throat and licking his balls, and jerking him off while we looked up into his lust-filled eyes.

As he moaned his obvious approval, Larry reached down and rolled the cups of Sophia's bra down to expose our tits. The feeling of having them freed from the confines of the fabric pockets and then squashed upward by the same bunched-up material was a glorious paradox that caused our pussy to tingle. As she slid our hand up and back Larry's cock, she looked down at our lewdly-exposed tits--now devoid of any sag whatsoever--and I felt a wonderful, warm tingling sensation in our nipples, too.

Suddenly, Larry put his hands on the sides of Sophia's head and lifted her to her feet. He kissed her hard and I knew he was tasting and feeling the slobber that his cock had drawn from our throat and even that caused our pussy to buzz.

He turned her around to face the full-length mirror, and holding her at the elbows he pulled our arms back behind us. With his face next to her head and staring at her reflection, he whispered into her ear, "That's how you'd like to go out on stage, isn't it, my horny little attention slut? Think of all those men and women staring at your naked tits and your stiff nipples while you rub your guitar across them. I'll bet that would make your pussy wet, wouldn't it?"

She drew in a deep breath and as she stared at our swollen and stiff nipples I could feel them pulse with the quickening beat of her heart, and she growled, "Fuck yes! My pussy would be on fucking fire!"

He let go of her arms but he kept his body pressed against hers, "trapping" them behind her back. She made no attempt to pull free while she watch him in the mirror as he took hold of the slit in her skirt and pulled it across in front of her.

"Oops!" he said, facetiously, "It seems your guitar has caught on your skirt and pulled it wide open. Now everyone can see your naked pussy, too. I'll bet they can see how wet their applause makes you. I'll bet the ones in front can even smell your sweet pussy-juice as it leaks from your shaved cunt lips."

With our mouth hanging open Sophia stared at our crudely exposed reflection and moaned, "Oh shit!" as our pussy leaked enough arousal-juice to be a small orgasm for many women.

Larry reached up with one hand and down with the other, cupping a bulging tit and our drenched pussy, respectively. At the same time, he pinched our nipple between the thumb and finger of one hand, and pushed the long index finger of his other hand up our cunt-hole.

Sophia groaned, "Oh... fuck!" as our knees buckled a bit.

I had pinched my own nipples before, of course, but that feeling was nothing like feeling Sophia's being squeezed. It was like an electric signal that lit up our entire tit and then shot the current right into our crotch. That a stiff finger was sliding up into our drooling cunt-hole at the same time the electric charge arrived would have made me say, "Oh... fuck!" too, if my body hadn't been comatose.

Holding us from collapsing by our cunt and one tit, Larry humped his rigid cock against our ass, forcing the fabric deep into our crack. He then taunted, "Oh, look! Your friend Red has joined you on stage and wants to finger-fuck your wet pussy while you play and sing. Do you think you can do that, my exhibitionist little slut? Can you play your guitar and rub your stiff nipple with it while Red strums your cunt for everyone?" He paused a second, and then with his lips touching our ear, he added, "Or do you want to fuck?"

"Fuck me, you son-of-a-bitch!" she growled as she rocked her hips to grind her pussy into his hand. "And I want Red's face right in my crotch while you shove your fat cock up my cunt! I want her to rub my clit with her tongue while you fuck me!"

He pulled her to the side so quickly that it almost caused her to trip, and then with his hand still clutching our wet pussy he forced us to bend over at the waist. "Put your hands on the dressing table!" he commanded her. "Look in the mirror, my horny exi-slut! I want you to see the look on your face that everyone is going to be watching when my cock spreads your dripping cunt-hole open!"

She complied and I was looking at the most gorgeous face that I could have imagined. Her mouth hung slightly open and her eyes drooped lazily in the almost trancelike state of arousal that Larry had her in. Her gaze shifted and we were looking and her naked, bulging tits with their dark, swollen nipples hanging down. Beyond them was her now-vacated pussy with its tuft of drenched hair.

With a flick, Sophia's skirt was pulled up and bunched onto her back. Although the fabric had been light, the feel of the air against our naked ass caused Sophia to suck in her breath. Hardly had she inhaled, when a quick movement in the mirror caused her to tighten her ass muscles a split-second before Larry's hand landed on one of our exposed cheeks.

"Oh, fuck!" she growled through clenched teeth as the snap of pain shot a direct line to our cunt. "Bastard!" she growled but made no move to pull away or to protect herself from another blow.

My wife enjoys the occasional spanking in the heated throes of passion, and she's smacked my ass from time to time, as well. I admit that I kind of enjoyed that burning sensation, but it never felt like this! This was a hot poker jammed right into my crotch!

The second one--on the other cheek--felt just as electrifying and I willed her to hold still in anticipation of more. We weren't disappointed. In quick succession half a dozen more slaps landed on alternating cheeks, but each on top of the spot where the others had landed, causing the pain--and its paradoxical pleasure counterpoint--to increase exponentially.

Hissing her deep breaths through clenched teeth she looked at herself in the mirror as the tears that welled in our eyes spilled over and ran down our facial-cheeks with a delicate tickle that could not have been more opposite to the searing--but wonderful--burn in our ass-cheeks.

"Pick up that cock and fuck me, you son-of-a-bitch, before I blow an orgasm without you!" she snarled at him.

After the commando performance in front of a cheering audience; the deep-throat blowjob that we gave Larry's stiff cock; talking about the fantasy of Red eating our pussy on stage; the rough pinching of our nipples; a finger up our pussy; and finally a stinging spanking on our bare ass, our pussy was so enflamed and so burning for relief that I actually wondered if that was possible; to have an orgasm while getting our ass slapped. But I wouldn't find out.

In the mirror we watched Larry slide his hand up and down his boner a couple of times and then moved in behind us. I was a little surprised that he didn't pull off his pants and shorts, but still had his stiff cock and bunched balls hanging out over the top of the stretched waistband of his jockeys. Maybe he shared a bit of exhibitionism with Sophia and he was pretending that he was about to fuck his partner on stage, as well.

Staring at our reflection, I saw Larry push his erection downward until I could see its fat, glistening cock-head behind us between our legs. He then moved in close and released it to let it slap up against Sophia's cunt. He then took hold of our hips and began to hump his thick shaft back and forth, sawing it up between our drenched and enflamed pussy-lips.

"You fucking tease!" she growled at him. "Shove that thing up my cunt!"

In defiant response, he pulled himself hard against Sophia's ass. We could see even more of his cock extend down between our legs, we could feel the fabric of his shorts against our naked and sensitized ass-cheeks, and we felt his boner forced even harder against our burning cunt. Yes, he was a fucking tease, and God, did it feel good!

As he twisted his hips, getting his cock to grind against our cunt, he said in his taunting tone, "But Red wants to suck on my fat knob before you swallow it with your cunt."

"Fuck Red!" Sophia snarled. "She's here to eat my pussy! She can go find her own cock somewhere else! That one is mine and I want it up my cunt, now!"

"Your wish is my command, my horny, possessive, little nymph," he said as he slowly drew back.

Under the spring-like upward force of his erection, Larry's cock-head stayed pressed tightly between our pussy-lips, and I felt its heavy ridge pull across our clit as he backed away. Then, without any guidance or assistance from his hands, it found the entrance to our cunt-hole and I felt our pussy-lips spread and envelope his fat knob as if in a loving kiss. He then rocked forward and with glorious, teasing slowness, he pushed his stiff cock up our yearning cunt.

I know, of course, how wonderful it feels to slide my cock into a warm, wet-velvet-glove cunt-hole, but nothing in my imagination could have prepared me for what it felt like to be on the other side of that equation.

As the tissue of our vaginal opening stretched to accept Larry's slightly-larger-than-average erection the thousands of nerve endings in its walls sent signals to the brain that under other circumstances would have been received as pain. But whatever switches were flipped and whatever signals were crossed during intense arousal, those impulses arrived as pure, off-the-charts pleasure!

Sophia closed her eyes and let out a long moan that lasted for the entire time that Larry continued his excruciatingly--yet gloriously--slow penetration into our cunt. If I could have moaned myself in my nearly-unconscious-state, I'm sure I would have.

I focused every bit of my attention on that wonderful stretch and penetration and made a rather remarkable discovery. Nearly all of the pleasure of having a fat, stiff cock pushed up our vagina was coming from the first inch or two of our cunt. I could feel his big cock-head as it progressed up our vaginal canal, but the real pleasure was coming from the ripples, vein bulges, and slight unevenness of Larry's erection as it slid through the constricted, concentrated ring of nerve endings in the entrance to our cunt-hole.

Focused as I was on the pleasure coming from the entrance to our pussy, a sudden jab of discomfort from deep inside of us startled me. Larry had "bottomed out" as his squishy knob bumped into our cervix. But he immediately backed away a fraction of an inch and Sophia rotated her hips so his knob was pressing more against the front wall of our cunt than going straight down the center. He then continued his gentle penetration and his squishy cock-head slipped past our cervix and into what I would later discover is called the "deep spot" or the "A-zone." In my Neanderthal male-ignorance I didn't even know there was such a place, but oh! I knew it then!