Wanna-be Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia grunted, "Oh, fuck, baby! Yeah! Right there!" as Larry's knob pressed and stimulated nerve endings that were actually connected to her clit several inches away. I was now feeling intense pleasure sensations from both ends of our cunt at the same time. It was so far beyond anything that I had ever experienced with my cock, even while giving myself a good slippery knob-jerk with one hand and squeezing my balls with the other.

If all of that sounds rather objective and analytical in retrospect, it's because I'm an engineer and that's what I do. But trust me, that is not how I was thinking about it at the time! I was getting fucked and I loved it!

Larry made a bunch of short, quick strokes with his cock-head right in the "zone" and the root of his boner stuffing and spreading our cunt-hole's entrance. He then pulled all the way out, almost as slowly as he'd gone in. The extraction felt just as wonderful as the penetration, but then there was the sudden and disappointing emptiness. That didn't last long, however.

He rubbed his knob up and down through our pussy-lips and then plugged it into our cunt, but not more than an inch or two, stretching that super-sensitive ring of pleasure-nerves and holding it stretched. He then began to jerk off the exposed length of his cock, smacking our drenched pussy with his fist on each forward stroke, and pulling up and back on his dick with each backstroke, causing his fat cock-head to squish around and further stimulate those already-enflamed nerve endings.

Laying her left forearm across the dressing table, Sophia supported herself on one elbow and reached back with her right hand, and started to rub our clit. At the same time, Larry reached under her, took a firm pinch on one of our nipples, and began pulling down on it, stretching our hanging tit into a cone. I had never experienced so many--or such intense--pleasurable sensations at one time in my life!

As Sophia rapidly swished her fingers across our soaked pussy, strumming our clit with each pass, she moaned, "Do my g-spot, baby! Fuck your fat cock-head against my spot and make me cum all over you!"

Larry went from pulling down on our tit to cupping it in his big hand and lifting us into a nearly standing position as he continued to pinch and roll our nipple between his fingers. He pushed his cock deeper into our cunt--now rotated so his knob was forced even harder against its front wall.

The pulling stretch that the new position put into our cunt's opening was glorious but went off the charts when the feeling of his fat cock-head pressing hard into our g-spot was added to it.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Sophia growled. "Right there! Fuck me right there!" I couldn't have agreed more!

With short, fast inch-or-two strokes, Larry fucked our cunt while he pinched and pulled on both nipples and Sophia ground her finger into our clit, effectively squishing it against his knob as it jabbed into our cunt wall.

Suddenly, there was an electric tingle throughout our whole body that felt like one of those sparking ball things shooting sparks in all directions from our cunt. Seemingly, every muscle in our body stiffened, our cunt contracted around Larry's cock, and I experienced Sophia's orgasm.

As the first gush of cunt-juice forced its way past Larry's boner, Sophia mashed her finger against her clit and wiggled it in tiny circles. She clenched her teeth, screwed her eyes tightly closed, and growled some indistinct primal noises as her cunt spasmed time after time, almost as if it was trying to force Larry's invading erection back out. But as he kept it jammed hard against the inner wall of Sophia's pussy, she continued to grind her clit, and her cunt kept gushing. If Larry hadn't been holding us upright by our tits and didn't have his cock plugged into our cunt, I think our knees would have buckled and we'd have collapsed to the floor. Forgive me for repeating myself, but, Holy shit!

Inevitably, those fantastic spasms and gushes began to taper off, but happily, they didn't take Sophia's arousal with them. She pulled away from Larry's cock, turned around, and planted a steaming kiss on his mouth that included sucking lips, dancing tongues, and even clacking teeth. When she broke the kiss she looked intently him in the eyes, and demanded, "Fuck my mouth, baby! I want to feel your hot cum fill my mouth! I want to taste every drop of your thick sperm as it slides down my throat!"

If I could have, I'd have raised my hand up out of the tank and yelled, "Me too! Me too!"

She went to her knees and without using her hands she took his cock-head in our mouth and sucked while she swirled our tongue all over its spongy surface. I was happy to feel a cock in my mouth again, but what really thrilled me was that I was tasting Sophia's pussy juice on it. I'd tasted pussy juice before, of course, but that this was "mine" seemed to make it all the better.

Sophia slid her mouth down Larry's cock, apparently enjoying the taste of her own cum as much as I was, and then she started to bob quickly while she followed her lips up and back with our fingers and thumb wrapped around his slippery boner.

There were a few throat jabs thrown into the blowjob, and then Larry began to breathe more quickly and to make deep groaning sounds. Recognizing the unmistakable signs, Sophia pulled off and let go of Larry's cock, and told him, "Jerk off in my mouth, baby! Fill me up with your hot splooge!"

With our mouth wide open and looking up at his determined face, Larry began to beat off his stiff cock just the way I probably would have been if I wasn't nearly paralyzed in a float tank.

It didn't take him long before the grunts, groans, and breaths were coming in rapid succession and it was obvious to all concerned that his orgasm was seconds away.

Sophia reached up and firmly massaged his balls and he hammered his cock and five seconds later he held it still and let out a deep growl as a thick string of pure white jism shot from his pee-hole into our mouth.

The feel of that first hot jet hitting our tongue was amazing and it was followed by three more squirts before he went back to jerking off to pull the rest of his built-up sperm out of his balls. Sophia clamped our lips over his cock-head and sucked as he beat his boner, lightly smacking her mouth with each fast stroke. With her mouth closed, Sophia was able to swallow and I got my first taste of another guy's cum.

I'd tasted my own cum after jerking off, of course, and I'd swapped my jism with my wife after blowing a load in her mouth, and I'd eaten a hot cream-pie from her cunt, but this was completely different.

The taste was similar to my own, if a little more salty and with maybe a slight smoky note, but what really had my attention was the feel. Our lips were locked around his thick head-ridge and they were getting slapped over and over as his fat, squishy knob throbbed in our mouth with each new squirt of cum that he pumped and we sucked from his cock. Sliding her tongue over his cock-head and even into his pee-hole as he came, she would collect a number of squirts before swallowing so we could savor the taste.

I don't know how long he'd been saving up that ejaculation or if after-show sex with Sophia always got his balls percolating like that, but we swallowed three more times before Larry finally had to pull his post-orgasm-sensitized cock-head from our mouth.

Sophia licked our lips and swirled her tongue around inside our mouth to gather up any residual cum as she stood up. She then pressed our open lips against his and pushed our tongue into his mouth along with the remnants of his jism.

Then, as he sucked on our tongue, the lights went out and I found myself once again drifting in a black void. If my voice had worked I'd have been shouting, "No! No! No!"

***

While Dr. Lane helped me from the float tank Dr. Ward held a warm robe to dry and cover my shivering naked body. As I threaded my arms into the sleeves, Ward said to me, "I'd like you to sit with us so we can record your recollections, your impressions, and your thoughts as quickly as we can, Rich. Many people who've had this kind of mental-and-body transference--and yours was extraordinary based on the readings from all of your sensors--will begin to experience a mild to severe migraine headache within a half-hour or so, and it will dull or even erase many of the memories."

"Well, that sucks!" I said, vaguely recalling something about a headache from one of our discussions. "I want to remember that for the rest of my life! Yes, let's get it recorded so I can at least relive it as a fantasy."

End

Please take a minute or two to rate this story and to leave me a comment.

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!

Love,

Casey