Wanna Bet?

Story Info
A great way to teach your boy toy not to gamble recklessly.
2.1k words
4.28
3.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustmeN
JustmeN
5 Followers

Wanna bet?

He knew it would be a bad idea. But he made the bet. And he lost. And he had to pay.

Not that he could see himself pay up.

The blindfold was too well positioned for that.

Along with the ropes that held him stretched out spread eagle, that blindfold was the only thing he was wearing.

Unless you counted a throbbing hardon.

Her fingertips were lightly toying with the head of his shaft. Then the touch was gone.

He felt rather than heard her lean over him. Her breath and her voice registered softly and simultaneously on his ear. "Frustrated?"

"Yes." He said through clenched jaws.

"Excellent." She breathed.

Her fingers lightly traced a line down the length of his leg as she walked away.

He told himself to relax.

Then he heard the vacuum. She was cleaning the house. SERIOUSLY?

So much for relaxing.

After a while he heard the vacuum stop. He braced for more teasing. The sound resumed from a different room.

He focused on deep breathing and willed himself to be calm.

He finally felt himself go flaccid. 90 seconds later the vacuum stopped again. He waited.

Silence. Anticipation brought him halfway back to erect. The floor creaked and he surged to full attention.

Damn. She didn't even DO anything yet!

She giggled. "I don't even have to touch you. Purrrfect."

He waited as his pulse throbbed in his cock. What was she doing now?

The vacuum started again in another room.

Damn! She was mind fucking him!

He started doing an oil change in his mind. Going through each step of the process. Distantly, he noted that he was feeling the desired result by the time he torqued off the old oil filter.

Suddenly the bed moved as she climbed up and straddled his chest. The skirt was a nice touch. She knew he liked her in it. Even with no view he found himself visualizing her sitting on him with her backside to his face and her feet in his armpits. She was stroking the inside of his thighs. Where did she come from? The vacuum was still on!

He was horny again, and no closer to relief than when she first tied him up.

After playing with his balls for a couple minutes that felt much longer than that, she left him alone again.

He tried to get back to his oil change but visions of her bottom kept getting in the way.

He sighed in frustration...which was after all what she was driving for.

When the vacuum finally stopped again he forced himself to map out the house and the directions and distances she had been working from. She should be done vacuuming.

He heard her walking into the room. She was clearly making no effort to be subtle and he bit the tip of his tongue to prevent her mere presence from doing the job for her. He was still partly hard anyway.

Fingertips played with the head of his shaft again. Only a few seconds but it was enough. He was aching again.

And she stopped.

And she left the room.

Why not. She had him right where she wanted him. Literally.

He listened. No sound reached his ears. Was she sneaking back? Or had she faked leaving and was now standing there watching him suffer?

The vacuum cleaner came on again, distant! Where? The garage! While he was lying here in this predicament she was vacuuming the cars!

After a few minutes quiet returned.

He waited. Time passed. The sting was finally fading when she entered the room again.

He heard a soft sound. Above and in front of him. Again. With the third time he realized she had the long duster and was dusting the ceiling fan.

The final blade was swiped.

He waited.

The touch was so light he almost didn't feel it at first. She was using the duster to tickle up and down his package. From the tip to the sack and back.

He found himself panting and tried to stop. Instead she stopped.

Involuntarily his back arched. She chuckled evilly. "Want more?"

"Yesss!" He hissed.

"I'm not surprised." She said airily as she padded from the room, leaving him alone again.

Never should have bet. Never going to happen again. Never... he heard the washing machine start filling up. Really...

He heard a sound from the doorway. She was just checking on him. His lonely erection was throbbing nicely and he heard her move on down the hall.

He waited a few more minutes then heard the dishwasher start up.

She had to be running out of things to do pretty soon.

As if on cue he heard a whisper of sound as she crossed the room. She mounted the bed again. Straddling him, facing away again. But instead of his chest this time she planted her bum on his face. The denim skirt separated those globes from his mouth and nose. Her fingers traced his ribs.

Found his sensitive nipples and stroked lightly.

He moaned.

"Oh! Does it hurt?" She asked with feigned sympathy, then raised up to her knees to let him answer.

"Yes it hurts." He groaned. "Good." She said brightly. "It's supposed to hurt." A rustle of fabric and when she settled back on her throne the skirt was hiked up out of the way so only her tiny silky panties were between her split and his face. Bare ass cheeks rested against his own cheeks. "Now let's make it hurt worse." She added in a singsong voice.

She was playing with his nipples again and he was sure his cock had to be bouncing with his pounding pulse.

He moaned again and she felt the vibration against her buttocks and chuckled wickedly.

"Yeah, that's worse already isn't it. Wait until you see how it feels in an hour!"

His whimper of misery drew another evil laugh and a wiggle of her rump.

He lost all track of time. It seemed like hours but he knew it wasn't. He was so frustrated that he couldn't think straight and she just kept adding fuel to the fire in expert fashion.

She was merciless.

When she finally got off him and left it was even worse. He was so horny now that he was desperate for stimulation even if it was deliberate torture.

When he heard the dryer turn on he had some frame of reference for time passed. The washer had finished. But his tormentress clearly didn't intend for him to finish.

When she returned he heard a rustle of clothing, a zipper, more rustling. When she climbed back onto him there was only bare flesh on bare flesh. But now she was sitting on his chest again. Her forward lean steepened until her breasts brushed the upper side of his dick. She cupped his sack in one hand and rocked from side to side so that her unfettered boobs swayed back and forth against him.

"Oh please!" He whimpered. She laughed. "Oh yes! Beg some more! I LIKE it!"

She slid her bottom up his chest until her tits were resting on his belly and her mouth sucked the head of his cock in. Her tongue swirled against the upper side, carefully avoiding the sensitive ridge on the underside. In desperation he bucked his hips. But she rose up with his shaft, expertly avoiding the touch he needed. She chuckled again. "You want an orgasm already?"

"PLEASE!" He pleaded. She slid her naked crotch onto his face. "Get to work then."

He stuck out his tongue and she shifted until her sensitive C spot was against it. He licked repeatedly. She gave an appreciative moan. Encouraged, he worked faster, flicking up and down. Her moans became more audible, gaining authority. Hoping to earn a quid pro quo, he persisted. He was rewarded by her hips pressing down hard against him, increasing the pressure of his strokes. Her moans rose to full throated panting as she climaxed. He knew better than to slack off. In less than a minute she came again, even harder. His jaws ached, and he lost steam but kept working. After another minute or so she slid back until her seat was his forehead. Every breath took in the scent of her sex.

He was still aching, of course.

"You were right." She said breathily. "That was a great idea. But I need something deeper!"

From feel alone he knew that she rolled off and turned to face him. "Yes!" He pled softly.

But she didn't move to mount him as he had hoped. "Glad you agree." She said.

He heard her nightstand drawer open and close softly. Realizing her intentions, he groaned in misery as she lay against his side, breast pressed against his rib cage.

He heard the muted buzz of vibration turning on and then the gasp of pleasure as the dildo slid home. Right where he so desperately needed to be.

Her mouth covered his. Her tongue forced its way past his lips. She was asserting dominance. Demanding his submission. He relaxed. Surrendered.

Gave her free reign in his mouth. Accepted her tongue manipulating his own. Tickling the roof of his mouth. Their combined saliva pooling in the back of his throat. Meanwhile her hand busily fucked her vagina with the toy. As she approached orgasm her nasal breathing was again transformed into moaning pants.

It drove him wild.

And she knew it.

He knew the moment she climaxed. Her invasion of his mouth and her breathing breathing both ramped up steeply, peaked for a long moment, then settled down again.

He felt her change up her tempo, and perhaps her angle, slowing. Savoring the sensations.

Her mouth broke contact with his, but hovered just above. Open. The tip of her tongue touching his. Her breath coming in warm, moist puffs.

He was momentarily overwhelmed by the need for relief and he strained against his bonds, desperate to touch himself. It was useless, and she gave an amused sigh. "No no no." She breathed against his mouth. "Only I get to have fun. You're a bad boy. You need punishing."

He groaned. She began cresting another wave of pleasure. Her breathing built up again, but silently this time. Like a bellows heating a forge. He lay still, submissive. Accepting. Because it was the best chance to get her to have pity.

Eventually.

As her body shuddered with ecstasy her drool dribbled into his mouth, cementing her dominance.

When the second climax was passed, she switched hands on her joystick. Shifted her thigh across his middle, just below his package. Her cheek rested on his chest.

His frustration was starting to wax and wane, but never died away entirely.

It was several minutes before she went into her next orgasm, but this one seemed to last forever. Or maybe it was a series of orgasms rolling over her back to back. It made little difference to her suffering prop.

At the height of her delight, her mouth moved to his nipple, ratcheting up his unfulfilled desire.

Her chuckle answered his whimper.

Again he pulled helplessly against the ropes.

When she finished this time, she propped herself up on an elbow.

He heard her turn down the vibration on her toy. Her other toy, that is. She let it rest in place then, but still gently humming. Having boiled over repeatedly, she now let her sex simmer on the back burner for a while.

Unfortunately for him, this freed up both her hands. She began playing with both of his nipples simultaneously. He convulsed. She knew so well how to torture him.

"So have we learned our lesson? Do we understand that gambling is wrong?"

He jumped at the opening. "Yes! Never again! Ever!"

She rolled over to her drawer again, then turned back to him. "Good. It's been a productive day. I cleaned the house and cars and furthered your education."

He heard the cap snap open on the bottle. A stream of lube dribbled over his cock. Then her hand stroked him, spreading the slick fluid evenly and sending waves of pleasure through him.

Then she stopped.

"Uuunhh!" He gasped frantically.

"We're done with the instructional portion of our day. From now on I torment you for entertainment only."

"But why the lube?" He wailed plaintively.

"So you know how easy it would be for either of us to jack you off. So easy. You will never be more than twenty or thirty seconds away from relief. But you can't do it. And I won't do it. Not until I get bored. "

He moaned again as she pressed her tit into his mouth.

"And I don't think I will get bored before midnight. But no worries! The sun will be going down in a few hours. "

JustmeN
JustmeN
5 Followers