The Corruption of Lori Pt. 01

Story Info
Lori just can't help herself and Callum knows it.
1.5k words
3.84
4k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Corruption of Lori Part One

Callum stood admiring his handiwork. He walked around the woman as she undressed, scrutinizing every curve and detail of her undressing form. He was enjoying himself immensely. Lori, his new obsession was now before him and she breathed the shallowest breath and her body trembled, involuntarily. She was not cold; the room was warm and richly furnished. Callum had seemingly endless resources and some strange hold over her, which had turned Lori's life upside down.

"Now Lori, you must remember what I said." Callum flashed a predatory smile.

Lori nodded. There was no way she couldn't. As she finally pulled down her skimpy panties ( another one of Callum's additions to her lingerie drawer), She bent over and offered her naked cheeks for his viewing pleasure and then reached back to part her freshly showered buttocks and spread them to expose her anus and her trimmed pussy.

"Hmm, very nice indeed." Callum admired not only the sight but Lori's willingness to expose her intimate parts in such a way. She wasn't a fresh, eighteen-year-old with all the tone and firmness of youth. Lori had just celebrated her 49th birthday, with just a few female friends and a cheap card and bunch of petrol station flowers from her dull husband, of nearly 26 years of matrimony.

Until Callum.

Callum stepped forward and gave Lori's buttocks a playful spank, which immediately made her jump. The blow made her flesh quiver. she was always dismayed by her 'womanly' bottom, her round shapely backside had few positives, but Callum adored her arse.

It had only been six weeks since she had been introduced to him. A friend of a friend had been at a local pub with an excellent rock band. Lori, annoyed at the thought of another evening at home, went off to see them and then Callum held her attention. The evening had been hugely enjoyable. Callum had been attentive and even flirtatious. It was the next day that Lori had seen his running through the park, near her home in the suburbs. Had he moved to the area? Lori sped up her pace, and encouraged her dog, Lily to intercept and 'accident' bump into him on his circuit.

Callum noticed her immediately, and she was pleased to scrutinize the tight running leggings and form fitting shirt.

"We meet again Lori." Callum stated in a matter-of-fact way, as if their meeting was inevitable.

"Have you moved to the area?" Lori asked sweetly.

"Only in the short term, I've taken an apartment in the new condo in the town." Callum smiled and stretched his limbs while he spoke.

He made tea, in a pot, and spooned in a mix of tea leaves into it.

"A special blend. Imported from India. I am sure you will like it." Callum smiled.

The tea was delicious and Lor, accepted a packet of it. The liquid invigorated her and made her feel warm and relaxed. As they sat, in the kitchen Lori felt suddenly shivery and then, most surprisingly her loins felt tingly. She felt her nipples becoming erect. She was getting horny.

Lori caught a hint of his sweat, a strong masculine odour, something she had precious little of in the last years. Callum was not young, probably In his late forties like her but possessed a youthful vigour. He was handsome, rugged and Lori felt a twingle in the pit of her stomach as he thought what he would do to her. Alarmed at such thoughts, she stammered her goodbyes and walked away. Callum watched with faint amusement as Lori walked away, he watched as she turned and looked over her shoulder.

"Hmm." Callum sighed. He knew that all was proceeding as expected.

Lori couldn't quite shake the feelings that Callum had stirred in her. She didn't try to have sex with her husband, she wanted to indulge a fantasy with herself and Callum. She waited up later that night, after her husband had gone to bed and her sixteen years old had sauntered off to her own room, Lori snuck into the bathroom, with a towelling robe and her pocket-sized vibrator. Sitting on the edge of the bath, she could smell herself immediately, her pussy was fragrant and slippery. Her hands fumbled with the button and the little purple coloured toy vibrated at its medium setting, but Lori was already excited enough to feel her sensitive tissues reacting to the movements. She felt her wetness starting to trickle down the toy and onto her fingers, Lori had to tighten her grip to maintain the correct amount of stimulation. The sensation climbed like a rocket, the excitement was immediate, and Lori started to shudder. Her mind wandered and clouded, she thought of Callum and his masculine scent and then her own body betrayed her, and her pussy muscles clenched.

"Oh fuck!" Lori stifled her cry and clamped her free hand over mouth.

For the first time, Lori ejaculated. Warm, musky fluid sprayed out of her. With her body racked with violent shaking, the orgasm crashed as a stormy tide against a cliff. She shook and dropped her small purple friend. She slipped off the bath's rim and slid with a thud to the floor. Her mind fogged with the clenched vaginal muscles and the ebb and flow of the most powerful of orgasms. Lori shuddered and looked to the door, fearful of discovery but none came.

For the next three days, Lori was completely out of character. Aside from drinking the special tea, which she did almost three times a day, She couldn't concentrate on work, but her libido was frenzied. She took every opportunity to masturbate. Even in the office at the council, she got so excited, she took herself off to the toilet and pulled down her panties and pulled her cunt lips apart. She licked her fingers and began rubbing the swollen nub, her cunt was fragrant with her own juices and her taste grew muskier and thicker. Things were out of control but for the first time in years, she was using her cunt as it was meant to be used.

For her pleasure.

Of course, Callum knew everything. He had manipulated Lori into this situation and was soon to take full advantage of it.

Callum had done his homework and had prepared her well. They were a perfect match for Lori. She was sexually frustrated, estranged from her husband and just on the verge of her menopause. She was full of pent-up feelings and perfect for his ministrations. Perfect for his desires and what he needed to give her and himself. Most importantly to himself. He needed to unlock her potential.

Lori, completely unaware of the plans for her downfall was no longer in doubt.

With the tea artificially enhancing Lori limbic system and her sex drive spirally out of control. Lori then succumbed to the subliminal message, Callum had planted in the depths of her mind.

'Only I can satiate you.' Lori couldn't shake herself from the notion. The suggestion kept repeating in her mind, in her waking hours but even worse in her troubled sleep. As soon as she slipped into unconsciousness, Lori was consumed with a desire for sex, sex with Callum. Each night, the dream was unchanged. She would go to him, naked and he would examine her and stroke her. His hands would caress her. Callum would lift each of her full breasts and examine them carefully. He would lift them and weigh them in his hands. His thumbs would brush over the sensitive skin and especially her nipples. Instantly, she would see her them stiffen. It was if she could see herself, but as a spectator. Her experiences were an out-of-body whirl of sensation, and it was completely out of her control. All she could do was watch, as Callum shifted his attention to Lori's sex. She watched as his hand slipped down her belly and slid inquisitive fingers into the folds of her pussy. Involuntarily, she opened her legs as Callum bade her do so. Lori had kept her pubic hairs well-trimmed, refusing to give into the fashionable need to shave or wax the hair about her pubis. She liked the sensation of Callum's fingers against her hair, the light softness of her hairs was always pleasing. She could see and feel Callum caress her pubis. His hands uncalloused and gentle but hiding a sense of desire.

"Give me your sex," his voice a whisper, Lori immediately complied.

Using her own hands, she pulls open her own labia, granting him access to her vagina. Immediately, Callum's fingers search her opening. The sensations tumbled and crashed into her as fingers delved in her.

Then as always, she woke, her forehead beaded with perspiration and her pussy sopping wet.

She knew she couldn't continue like this. But part of her didn't want it to stop. She felt more alive and her need was so much greater than she ever believed.

Callum knew it too.

Soon she would come to him, but she would need to be prepared further.