Wanna Bet? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers

Once I was fully naked, she turned and went over to my bed and turned the sheets down. "Sir, if you would please come here I will put you in bed and then join you." Lisa said and I hopped over there like a happy puppy. She eased me down between the sheets and then with a grin began to remove her costume.

First the apron and then the bra. I noted that her nipples were nice and hard and she skin seemed darker and flushed. She eased off her panties and I could see she was nice and wet. She stepped out of the six inch slippers and then I held up my hand.

"Keep the hat, garter, and stockings on. I enjoy how they look on you."

Lisa bowed her head and eased onto me. "Of course Sir. Whatever you desire."

Lisa straddled me over my thighs and leaned down to kiss me. It was another long slow one, and then she slowly kissed me down my chest. She looked at me and said in a heated voice "Sir, would you like to fuck me now or have me give you a blowjob first? I am very good at blowjobs, my boyfriend is very happy with them."

I grinned. "A blowjob sounds very nice Lisa. Give me your best effort, I have never had one before and I want it to be memorable." I snickered at that and thought "as if banging my Math Teacher in a Maid's Outfit didn't qualify."

I didn't do much thinking after that because my full attention was on the attention my cock was getting from Lisa's tongue. She eased down and gave my dick a full, long, slow sloppy lick and swirled her tongue around my tip. She gently teased my tip and dabbed up the bits of pre-cum with her tongue and giggled each time she did. Then she gave me another long slow lick down to my balls and then back up again. She did this several times and was about to blow on her face when she lowered her head and her soft lips closed on my cock about a third of the way down.

I felt her tongue swirl around and my eyes rolled back in my head as she eased my cock into her throat. She worked it slowly, easing it down her throat and then up again for a quick breath. Then repeat but a bit more. God, her tongue was magical I swear!

Now being a math geek you are probably thinking this was my first time in the sack. Not true. I had sex before this, with Tracy of Math Team fame actually (she was pretty cute, but much more of a geek than I was). But I had never had anything like this and Lisa didn't disappoint. I lasted a couple more licks and then I blew a full load into mouth. She didn't even break stride but gulped it down and sucked on my cock hard and long to make sure she got every last bit. When she got done, I was done.

I lay there gasping and she crawled up and looked me in the eye. "Sir, I hope you enjoyed that."

"I, holy cow! FUCK YES! That was amazing!" I was able to babble out and Lisa giggled.

She eased down next to me and began to run her red fingernails across my chest. "I am pleased to hear that Sir. Now, you are young and will recover soon. But we have all afternoon and I intend to leave you very happy with my service. Rest now and let me work you back up to trim."

I nodded and she began to kiss me and fondle me. I had never figured my prim Math Teacher to be a real bang in bed, but I was dead wrong on that. Her hands rubbed and teased and caressed me like I was a sex education dummy for hookers in training (Not sure if they have those, but seriously, I bet they do somewhere). I was soon responding and we were making out and beginning to roll around with our naked bodies rubbing each other. I had loved how the stockings looked on Lisa but I LOVED the feel of silk as she rubbed her long legs on my body.

In what I thought was record time I was hardened up nicely and Lisa smiled as she pulled me over her. "Sir, let's start with you on top. Just pound away and enjoy your servant's pussy. Please cum in me if you want, I'm on the pill. After that, I can mount you, and then, whatever you want."

I didn't need to be told twice and I pushed into her as soon as she was done speaking. Dear Lord, her pussy was heaven sent I'm telling you. It was wet and slick and my dick eased in with no issues at all. I pushed all the way in and then pulled out slowly to gauge it and then began to pound away. I was an eighteen year old teenager so my form was pretty simple. I slammed into her as fast and as hard as I could and she grunted and encouraged me along with some choice phrases such as "Fuck my pussy Sir! Fuck it raw!" and "That's it you horny stud, pound me like a slut!"

Due to my youth I was able to last a bit longer and came hard in her and she shouted along with me and to be honest was likely faking it the whole way. I flopped down on her like a dead fish and she eased me over to the side and began to stroke me and fondle me again. I was so beat though I just finally passed out.

I jerked awake at 6pm and looked around. My bed was a reeking mess smelling of sex and pussy, and I was not much better.

"Well, that was fun, but all good things come to..." I trailed off on my sentence as Lisa swayed in cleaned up and dressed as a maid. She had a drink poured and a tray of finger foods.

"Sir, please have a drink and some food. You were tired out from our earlier sex, so I cleaned up and made you some food. Carbs to give you a boost and this energy drink with rum. Please drink and eat, and then we can take up where we left off."

I wasn't going to argue, so I drank the drink, ate the food, and then got frisky with my servant. We started kissing and touching and I finally said fuck it and shoved her over my bed. "I've always wanted to do it doggie style, so hold on."

Lisa smiled and said "Of course Sir!" and I went at it with gusto. This time she seemed a lot more into it, as in I don't think she was faking it (well, much anyway). I smacked into her from behind and she growled and shoved back into me with passion. I gave her a couple of smacks and she yipped a bit and then she giggled and said "Oh Sir, I'm so sorry I'm such a naughty servant! Please spank me if you feel I deserve it!"

I would have but I felt myself getting worked up so I picked up the pace and soon we were both grunting like animals. I came with another yell and she jerked on my cock a bit after and screamed into a pillow. I could feel her juices running down around my cock and I grinned. "Damn, I just made my math teacher cum like a little slut!" I thought and flopped down on top of her.

She eased me off and gave me a long kiss and then began to clean up. She was able to sort of drag me into a shower and I was able to wash the reek of sex off me. I came out and dried off and found her tidying up my room.

She turned to me and bowed. "Sir, my time is nearly up so I am cleaning up your room and putting the sheets into the laundry. After that I must go. I hope I fulfilled my obligation to you to your satisfaction."

I could only nod and I slumped down on my desk chair and watched her finish. She took the sheets and other reeking clothing into the laundry room and soon I heard the machine working. She walked back in, dressed in her original clothes. She came up to me and kissed me hard again.

"Sir, I am glad my service pleased you. Good night."

And she left.

I slept well that night I'm telling you. But Sunday I was nervous as all hell. "Holy shit! What is going to happen at school? Is she going to report me? Am I going to jail for rape?" I remember my brain going a million miles an hour until I finally said fuck it and resigned myself to see what would happen.

It was actually anti-climatic. I came into school and no cops, no calls to see the principle, nothing. Hell, I went to my AP Calc class and Ms. Roberts didn't even give me a smile. I was a bit puzzled by that. I figured I would stop by after school and see what was what. If she wanted to act like this never happened, I figured that would be fine with me. But if not, well, I wasn't sure I would mind.

I came in and she was grading some papers and she looked up and said in her teacher voice "Yes Mr. Riysom? Can I help you?"

"Uh, well, I was wondering Lisa..."

"Excuse me Mr. Riysom, but my name is Ms. Roberts. You are a student and you will not address me in such a familiar way."

I blinked at that. "Uh, okay Ms. Roberts, but what about this weekend?"

"What about it?"

"Well, we were pretty familiar. I mean, hell, you know what I mean." I managed to get out.

Ms. Lisa Roberts regarded me coolly and then said "Mr. Riysom, this weekend was merely my fulfillment of a wager that I lost. I met my obligation and that is that. Nothing more. I expect you to be a gentleman and keep it to yourself. If you are going to be a proper gambler, then you know that wagers are meant to be kept between those who wager them."

I nodded and smiled. "Yes Ma'am. I fully understand that I just wanted to make sure that is how we are doing things."

Ms. Roberts nodded and I paused at the door. She arched an eyebrow at me and I said "Uh, just wondering if you would like to make another wager?"

I was able to duck out the door before the eraser hit.

But I was not done with Ms. Lisa Roberts yet, and I decided my power or whatever it was needed some more research.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers
12