Wanna Meet My Dog?

Story Info
An unexpected oral adventure.
960 words
4.09
5.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having now met you in person, I can say you're adorable and as a mother of young boys, I don't apply this moniker lightly. Truly, you are sweet and respectful, clearly you had 'home training.' You love your plants like children and your dog is clearly your best friend. Adorbs...I get it.

Are we a match? Probably not, you're cute, don't get me wrong, you're just a bit underdone for my taste. But hey, call me in a few years.

So, when you asked me over to meet your dog after sushi, I had a very clear idea of how the evening would go. Much like a cool aunt, I figured I'd see your little place, scratch your pooch behind the ears and...we'd probably meet up for some day hikes or dinner now and again.

"Who's a sweetie? You're a sweetie." I've always been a person to cop-a-squat and pet a pooch.

"Would you like some water?"

"That'd be great." I take a drink and you take it from me, placing it on the counter and then placing your lips on mine, hands wrapped, touching, exploring. Holy shit, what is happening right now? Do I want it, do I like it?

My head is spinning. "Woah...give me a second."

"I'm sorry, too much? You're just so beautiful and sexy, and...I couldn't resist any longer."

"No, it's great, you're great - I was just taken a little off guard." I need to process...do I want this? ....fuck yeah, Mama needs this. It's on!

The kissing resumes. It's hot, like Skinamax in the '80's hot. Tongue, hands, body, fuck - this feels awesome.

He leads me to his bedroom and closes the door. In a blink I am on your bed, in one of the most intense and erotic make-out sessions of my life. He is awakening my body through his touch...all the obvious haunts, but add too - the inside of my elbows, the soles of my feet...my mind and soul hovering above my body vibrating - looking down on this scene. And then, poof ...my clothes fell off. As if by magic.

"I would very much like to pleasure you. I really like to eat your pussy. Would that be ok?"

Doesn't every man say this? "Sure, I'd like that."

"I would really love to make you feel amazing."

I smile, thinking, ok - let's see what the lad can do.

"May I kiss and massage your back?"

"Yes" oh, that's nice.

"May, I kiss your collarbone and breasts?"

"Yes" ...is he gonna ask...

"May I bite your nipple?"

"Yes?" ...oh shit he is. Who knew consent was such a turn on? We continue this 'access granted' dance down my body. Each "yes" increasing my desire and natural lubrication.

"May I lick inside your thighs and kiss your pussy?"

"Uh huh" ....oh fuck...that's nice.

"May I ravage you with my tongue?"

"Fuck yeah." The flood gates are open, training wheels, removed. This man may be young, but holy crap, he's got skills. Tongue, tongues?

Fuuuuuck...the first orgasm hits like a small explosion. He'd been building it for some time and I let the sonic wave wash over me. He continues, lick, suck, nibble, fuck, lick, suck....fuuuuck. Two, three, four....I can't make this shit up. How is his jaw not tired? I'm dripping in sweat, I can't imagine...shiiiit. Five...I'm gonna have to repay him soon...damn this boy is good. I haven't been this "in my body," this connected to pleasure and release in.....ever. Six?

"May I bite your ass?"

At this point, I'd give this boy anything..."Yes"

He rolls me on my side, sliding his hand over my ass cheek. Caressing, rising my desire for him. "Ow!"

I feel him smile against my skin and then soothe the offended area with licks and kisses. My knees are spread apart by his harm hands and he is again deep in my vulva. Tongue, touch, lick, suck...fuuucckkkk.

Hot damn this kid is good. My eyes have surely rolled back in my head. My body is shaking. Legs trembling, I feel like I just ran a marathon and weight-trained all at the same time. My body is tingling from my crown to my root chakra.

I'm on my back again...what's happening? He's not stopping. He's slowing. He's making love to my pussy. Cleaning my juices with his tongue, slow, deliciously intense...the waves of pleasure slowly building in me again.

He's enjoying this. Really enjoying this, he's humping the bed while eating me out. I can tell his climax is building. That's fucking hot. The act of him pleasuring me...is his kink? Fuck yeah. Lucky number seven! We cum together. Holy shit this is really hit!

He finally kisses his way back up my body. We are both truly spent. He kisses me gently, "thank you, I really loved pleasing you."

"Oh my god, thank YOU. That was incredible. Can I repay you?"

He smiles sweetly, exhausted, "This was for you, about you. Just promise you'll text me when you get home." Another tender kiss. Definitely not what I was expecting, definitely will be doing it again.

I drive home in a daze, replaying the events of the evening in my mind, images floating like the cool desert breeze through my hair with the windows down. I love the smell of the Sonoran Desert in summer. Tonight the smells twist with the scent of him still on my clothes. "Shit" ...almost missed my turn.

Pulling into my driveway I remember my promise and text him:

Home safe (kissy lips emoji). *send*

*ding* Great! Now come back. (Winky, tongue-out emoji).

Don't tempt me. Sleep well, I know I will. *send*

*ding* I know I will too. Talk tomorrow. (Kissy face emoji).

Damn...this boy may break me.