My First Blowjob

Story Info
First blow job times 3.
1.1k words
4.25
24.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This started my freshman year of college, I was very naive and inexperienced sexually speaking do to a very strict upbringing. Wanting to get away from my parents I attended a Christian College quite a ways from home. I had turned 18 in the previous January and the only sexual experiences I had were heavy petting and kissing, nothing at all, not that I didn't want just never stepped outside the rules for fear of punishment.

My older step-brother and his friends came to town and were skiing at a nearby resort. They set up shop in a dive motel up the road and after class on Friday I went to go hang out with them for the night.

When I arrived the 5 of them were laying around watching TV and drinking beer. I said hello to my brother and asked them how the skiing was, they went on for the next hour discussing how the snow was, tricks they did and girls they met on the slopes. I knew them all from High School as they were seniors when I was a freshman. They asked if I wanted a drink and of course I took it. I hated the taste so downed it quickly and we continued hanging out. The night continued, pizza arrived and we continued to drink and enjoy the evening.

They were getting bored and wanted to go to the bar but no way I could pull that off so said I would call it a night and head back to the dorm. My brothers best friend Rusty would have none of that and said they should just hang in the room and play some games and drink. After much discussion my step brother and another friend left to "look for pussy" as they said while the other 3 of us played cards and drank.

After a while they were getting bored with the game and said we should up the ante by playing strip poker to which I flat out refused so they flipped on the TV and looked for something to watch. Rusty found the pay per view porn and turned that on, I had never seen porn and while interested said I should head home before that started up. He said they would give me a ride in a few minutes while selected a gang bang movie to start up, I protested but they told me to quit being a prude so I sat quietly thinking how weird it was for guys to watch the porn together.

The action started right away with the girl being led into a room with a bunch of naked guys stoking their cocks waiting to fuck the girl. I was getting wet from watching but headed to the bathroom to avoid watching the movie. When I came out, the guys all had their cocks out and were stroking them while watching the porno, I was mesmerized and sat quietly not knowing what to do. Do I run away from this or see where it goes, quite frankly they all had nice cocks and I was drunk and horny so I chose the latter settling back into a chair in the corner.

Rusty asked if I ever had sex and I replied no way, nor would I until I got married - good church girl answer. Rusty asked if I had ever seen a cock, I said not seen but felt some through pants, he came over stroking his cock and asked me if I wanted to touch it. I reached out and started rubbing it like he was prior to that, everyone was watching to us now versus the movie and I was nervous and excited at the same time.

He asked if I liked stroking his cock and said I can give him a blowjob if I wanted to, I had never done that so would not even know where to start so I declined. They all started teasing me, calling me a prude and lesbian for not wanting to fuck them all.

Finally I said fine, I would suck his cock if they would shut up about it. I didn't know what to do and actually started blowing on it, which brought out roars of laughter. No you don't blow you suck he said, you take it in your mouth and suck on it like the porno girl they were watching.

I took him in my mouth, and slowing starting sucking and stroking him at the same time, the others gathered around and were intently watching us which made me so wet my pussy was dripping. I continued for a short while before he came in my mouth, not knowing what to do I swallowed it down which made them all cheer.

He stepped back and the other 2 of them stepped forward asking for a turn, by this point I was beyond caring and started sucking the one guy while stroking the other with my hand. Rusty pulled my tits out of my top and started licking and sucking on the nipples while I continued sucking his friends cocks.

Within minutes the one in my mouth came and his friend shot cum all over my face getting some in my eye. I said I needed to go clean up and headed to the bathroom with a mouthful of cum and my face dripping cum. I was scared to come back out after as I was so embarrassed and scared they may try and fuck me when I came out.

After a few minutes I came back out and they all had put away there cocks and were acting like nothing happened, so weird. Rusty offered me a drink and said they all enjoyed what I did very much. The porno had ended and things returned to normal, I said I had to get home and Rusty popped up and offered a ride, we drove across town in silence and when we arrived he leaned over to kiss me, like the end of a date. I responded by kissing back and we started to make out, he pushed back my seat and put his hands down my pants, I was soaked and he pulled his hand out and licked it off saying how good I tasted. I was surprised and turned on my this and moaned loudly as he kissed me with my juices still on his tongue.

He was hard again and pushed my head down to suck his cock again which I gladly did until he came in my mouth before leaning back and telling me I should get into the dorm before curfew.

With a mouth full of cum and a very wet pussy I walked up to my dorm as he drove away. I loved being the center of attention and sucking cocks and pleasing them so much I had to masturbate when I got to my room, cumming harder than I ever have in my life.