Wanna Swap?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the ladies were done getting dressed, Lori asked Rosa, "Are you ready for this?"

"No, but you can text them anyway."

"Remember, 90% of being sexy is thinking you are sexy," Lori told her friend.

Lori then sent Dave a text message, "If you are ready for a surprise, come to your man cave. We'll be waiting for you."

Carlos and Dave were more than a little curious and rushed over to Dave's man cave to see what their wives had up their sleeves. Rosa and Lori's hearts were beating fast and the adrenaline was rushing through their veins as they waited for their husbands. They had a couple of drinks with dinner and another one while getting ready and did a shot of tequila as they were anxiously waiting. Rosa couldn't believe she was actually going to go through with this and almost chickened out but Lori wouldn't let her. Lori's pussy was getting wet thinking about what was about to happen. Lori and Rosa's hearts began to beat faster when they heard the front door open and footsteps approaching the man cave. The moment of truth had arrived and there was no backing out now.

When Dave and Carlos entered the man cave, they saw Lori and Rosa sitting at the bar, dressed in their sexy lingerie, music playing, sipping a mixed drink, casually talking while ignoring their husbands. Carlos and Dave stood there stunned and speechless, not believing their eyes. Lori was sitting cross-legged at the bar, showing plenty of her stocking-covered legs with her breasts pouring out of her top, her nipples barely visible through her lace bra. Rosa's small breasts could be seen through the haze of her chemise and her legs were exposed up to her ass cheeks. Their wives finally acknowledged their presence and invited them for a drink which the men gladly accepted. Their eyes were fixated on the scantily clad wives and wondering what they were up to.

Dave had to ask, "What's going on here?" as he began to rub his wife's stocking-covered leg.

"What's the matter, don't you like our outfits?" Rosa asked.

Carlos replied, "You ladies look great," as he ran his hand over Rosa's silk chemise.

"Yeah, you both look stunning," Dave added.

"We thought we'd give you an alternative to going to the strip club all the time. Do you approve?" Lori asked. "If not, we could go change."

Carlos looked at Dave who was equally surprised and smiling broadly and replied, "Heck yeah, we more than approve."

Each husband's eyes kept darting from scanning their wife's body to checking out the other lady. They openly stared at Rosa as she walked behind the bar to get them a couple of beers from the mini-fridge. When she bent over to get the cans, Carlos and Dave's eyes were fixed on her ass and they were checking out her pert little titties as she poured the beer into glasses for them.

After talking and staring for several minutes, the husbands were doubly surprised when Lori told them, "I'll be right back after this set."

Dave and Carlos couldn't believe their eyes as Lori downed another shot of Tequila then went to the area between the two sofas. The husbands grabbed their drinks and sat down on one of the sofas as Lori's hips began to sway to the music. She started by untying her wraparound, exposing her thong and ass to the men. It was a slow, sensual song and she could see and feel Carlos and Dave's eyes staring intently with every move she made. Lori was nervous at first but her confidence increased as sexual tension filled the air, especially when she saw Carlos adjusting his dick in his shorts. She felt empowered knowing another man was getting turned on by staring at her half-naked body.

Lori made sure to lean over in front of the guys to show off her cleavage and to turn around and bend over to show off and shake her ass. While her hips and ass were a little bigger after having the children, she was still in pretty decent shape. Feeling confident now, Lori even sat back and spread her legs, her pussy lips barely covered by the lace of her thong and peeking out of the sides. Lori knew Carlos was enjoying her exposure when he licked his lips while staring between her outstretched legs.

Lori took a sip of her drink after the first song ended as the guys clapped and quietly complimented her on her performance. As the second song started, Lori removed her bra. Although it was see-through, it still gave her some semblance of modesty. She could see the broad smile on her husband's face which gave her the security of knowing he wasn't jealous. Lori began to shake her tits, then lifted each one so she could lick her nipples. Her tits bounced freely as she moved around in front of the men.

In between the second and third song, Lori took another gulp of her drink then looked over at Rosa and gave her a wink. She knew Rosa was getting nervous as her turn to dance was approaching. As the third song started, Lori got right in front of Carlos, bent over, and slowly peeled down her thong, revealing her asshole and trimmed pussy to her neighbor. She then walked around a bit before sitting back on a coffee table and spreading her legs for her husband, at first, and then turned so Carlos could get a better view. The husbands were almost drooling by this time. Lori's bikini tan lines only served to highlight her white ass, tits, and pussy.

Dave was proud that his wife was being so bold. He knew how much Carlos enjoyed looking at her nude pictures and seeing Lori in her bikini and now Dave's best friend was getting a close-up, X-rated performance by his wife. Having another man sexually desire his wife only made her that much more desirable to him.

By the end of the third song, Lori's pussy was on fire and she gathered her clothing and began to get dressed but Dave said, "You don't have to put those on," but Lori knew she and Rosa had more plans for that evening but did leave off the wraparound.

Rosa then took a shot of Tequila and a gulp of her drink and moved to the middle of the room. She was nervously shaking a bit and excited at the same time. Her pussy got wet watching her best friend do her striptease. Rosa was always self-conscious about the size of her tits but there is no way she could back out now. As the music began to play, Rosa closed her eyes and started to sway her hips.

Carlos and Dave were now more relaxed themselves and began to make comments such as, "That's it, baby, shake that ass," or "Damn, you look good, honey."

The longer Rosa danced, the more relaxed she became. She lifted her chemise to show off her black lace thong and tight, little ass. As the second song began, Rosa teased Dave and Carlos by slowly lifting her chemise to just below her tits, making them beg for her to take it off. She flashed her tits a couple of times before stripping off the chemise completely. Rosa felt sexy dancing mostly naked in front of her husband and their neighbor.

When the third song came on, Rosa copied Lori's move and bent over in front of Dave, and slowly peeled down her thong to expose her asshole and pussy to him. It felt so naughty and slutty to be blatantly exposing herself like that but it also excited her. She sat back and spread her legs for Dave and then her husband. She then turned around and got on all fours to expose herself further. Rosa began to move her hips like she was riding a cock. Just before the last song ended, she turned around to spread her legs again for the guys.

There was no doubt the men were sporting hard-ons at that point. Rosa got dressed and joined Lori at the bar, enticing their husbands to join them. There was pure lust in the men's eyes and a fire burning in the wives' pussies. They tried to grab and fondle their wives but the women resisted, further teasing their husbands.

Lori then told them, "If you want more you'll have to pay $100 for a lap dance."

Dave said, "$100?"

Rosa replied, "That's what it will cost or we can go get dressed."

Carlos said, "You gals drive a hard bargain," and he and Dave agreed on the price.

Lori grabbed Dave's hand while Rosa took Carlos' and led their husbands over to the sofas. The men couldn't believe their luck that evening. They loved the newfound sexuality of their wives and enjoyed it even more that they were doing it in front of another man.

As the music began to play, both women stripped down to their thongs and straddled their husbands, feeding them their breasts. They then turned around to grind their asses into their crotches, feeling their erections underneath their shorts. Midway through the song, the ladies removed their thongs and posed in various positions for Carlos and Dave. While their main focus was on their wives, Dave and Carlos kept glancing over to take peeks at their friend's naked wife.

When the next song came on, Dave couldn't take any more teasing and had Lori sit down on the sofa with her legs spread. Before she knew what was happening, he pulled her to the edge of the cushion, got down on his knees, and started to eat her pussy. This was more than Lori planned for and she half-heartedly tried to stop her husband but her pussy was damp and on fire. Besides, it felt so good, so despite her mild protestations, Dave continued his oral assault on his wife's pussy. Not to be outdone, Carlos did the same to Rosa. Lori was the first to cum and Dave quickly undressed and brought his raging hard cock up to Lori's lips. While she was sucking her husband's dick, Lori heard Rosa cum, screaming out loud as she orgasmed. Neither Rosa nor Lori anticipated things spinning out of control like this. They imagined everyone would retreat to their own bedrooms after the striptease acts.

When Dave withdrew his dick from Lori's mouth he moved between her legs, threw them up over his shoulders, and began to fuck her hard. Lori couldn't believe she was having sex in front of their best friends but she also found it exciting. She looked to her side to see Rosa blowing Carlos who, indeed, had an above-average-sized cock and was looking back at her getting fucked by Dave. It turned her on, even more, to have Carlos seeing her having sex with Dave.

Lori looked over at Rosa when she heard Rosa moaning loudly and saw Carlos plunging his dick into his wife. Rosa and Lori's idea to add some spark into their sex lives worked and it worked better than they anticipated. Dave and Carlos were so turned on they didn't care who saw them fucking their wives and the wives were too turned on to stop them.

When Dave had Lori get on all fours facing their friends, Carlos did the same with Rosa. The wives could now see the look of lust on each other's faces as they got fucked by their husbands. Dave was spanking Lori's ass and tugging on her hair as her tits flopped back and forth to the hard fucking she was getting. Rosa was almost screaming as Carlos plunged in and out of her.

While Dave and Carlos were watching each other fucking their wives, they couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have sex with each other's wives. Lori and Rosa were wondering what it would be like to get fucked by the other husband but no one said anything out of fear of ruining the moment if one person got jealous with a full-on wife swap. If one person got jealous it would ruin the furious fuck fest that was taking place and ruin a long-time friendship. Lori came again from rubbing her clit while being watched having sex and Rosa had a vaginal orgasm from Carlos' big dick.

The orgasms from the wives triggered more excitement from the husbands. Dave was the first to cum and clutched Lori's ass, lunged deep into her, and let loose a huge load of cum. Carlos wasn't far behind and shot his load into Rosa. Dave presented his dick to Lori's mouth and she licked him clean. This prompted Carlos to have Rosa follow suit.

Once everyone recovered from their orgasms, Rosa got embarrassed and wanted to leave. As she was changing into her regular clothing, Rosa assured Lori she wasn't mad but was drunk and tired. After they left, Dave and Lori stayed in the man cave and fucked again with Dave telling her how turned on he was from what they just did with their neighbors. Lori confessed that she enjoyed it more than she thought, and even enjoyed the unexpected soft swing with their best friends. They fucked again the next morning before the kids got home.

When Lori and Rosa talked the next day, Rosa admitted she had more fun than she thought she would and enjoyed fucking in the same room with Lori and Dave. She admitted she was also embarrassed and didn't know if she could face Dave again but Lori reassured her that she shouldn't be self-conscious about what happened. Rosa told her that she and Carlos fucked again when they got home too and only had time for a morning quickie because the kids got up early.

Carlos and Dave also talked among themselves the next day and both said they were stunned by their wives' surprise but both found it an extreme turn-on to not only see the other wife dancing naked but to watch them fucking next to each other.

Carlos then told Dave, "I want to ask you a question about last night but I don't want you to think I'm weird or something."

"No problem, buddy. What's the question?"

"When we were having sex last night, did you wonder what it would be like to fuck my wife?"

"Come on, Carlos, you know the answer to that question. You know I was thinking about fucking your wife. You must have been thinking about doing the same thing with Lori."

"Oh yeah, that's why I asked. Is that something you would ever consider, Dave? I don't think it would have bothered me if I saw you fucking Rosa."

"I could definitely get into a wife swap but I'm not so sure how our wives would feel about that. It crossed my mind but I didn't want to press our luck last night."

Carlos laughed and replied, "I was thinking the same thing. It must have taken them a lot of courage to go that far. I didn't want to ruin getting some of the best sex we've had in a long time."

"Me either, man. I'm getting hard just thinking about it."

They agreed they would drop some hints to their wives about the idea of a full swap but noting they had to be careful as they were hopeful of seeing them do a striptease and a soft swing again.

Later that night when the kids were in bed and after a couple of drinks, Carlos talked more in-depth with Rosa about the events of the night before. Rosa admitted that thinking about the previous night and what they had done, made her pussy wet most of the day and she couldn't wait to have sex with Carlos again. She was quick to remind him not to expect that every weekend but it did add some spice to their routine lives.

Carlos now felt confident to ask Rosa, "Did you wonder what it might be like to fuck Dave last night? I can almost guarantee it crossed his mind about having sex with you."

"In the heat of the passion, it may have crossed my mind but I don't think I could ever do it though. I would never cheat on you."

"First of all, it isn't cheating if I'm with you and when everyone is naked and having sex."

Carlos brought up the fact that Dave had probably thought about fucking her. He didn't say a word about him wanting to fuck Lori, of course. He did notice that Rosa seemed to get more turned on when he talked about her sucking and fucking Dave. Carlos dodged a question about whether he thought about having sex with Lori by telling his wife he would never do anything unless she approved. His non-answer told Rosa he had thought about having sex with her best friend.

Dave had a similar conversation with Lori about Carlos wondering what it would be like to fuck her. She admitted it crossed her mind, especially after seeing his big dick but Lori said a lot of things were going through her head while stripping and having sex, like stripping in a club in front of a crowd. Lori quickly stated she could never strip publicly but it triggered a fantasy. She also would never, ever do anything that would ruin her relationship with Rosa.

Over the ensuing weeks, the husbands continued to discuss the possibility of swapping partners. Dave and Carlos let each other see more pictures of their wives in various states of dress and undress and talking about their desire to fuck the other's wife. The challenge was getting the wives to agree to their desires.

Lori and Rosa also mentioned their husbands seem like they wanted to try swapping. Both agreed they wouldn't want to jeopardize their friendship by having sex with the other's husband but were intrigued by the idea but weren't sure about going through with it.

Carlos and Dave would drop what they thought were subtle hints about another strip show with or without swapping but it was difficult to pull off between work, kids, soccer, PTA, and family obligations. When they were invited to a common friend's wedding, the ladies figured they were being set up when their husbands suggested getting a two-bedroom suite at the hotel where the reception was being held. The husbands rationalized getting the hotel room by saying they wouldn't have to worry about drinking and driving and it would be nice to get away from the kids for a night. Rosa and Lori reluctantly agreed to the arrangement. The ladies knew what their husbands wanted from them and it had been a while since their striptease which everyone enjoyed. Just because they agreed to the sleeping arrangements doesn't mean they agreed to anything else and they made that clear to Carlos and Dave but the men were hopeful anyway.

Before the wedding, Rosa and Lori went shopping for new outfits to wear. After going to several stores and trying on numerous dresses, Rosa settled on a red halter mini dress that was cut higher on one side than the other allowing her to show off plenty of her legs. It also hugged every curve of her petite body. Lori chose a traditional backless little black dress with a deep V-neck. She could adjust the spaghetti straps to reveal as much cleavage as she wished and it was short enough to show off her long, slender legs. They went all out buying matching heels, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces. If the guys wanted another strip show, it was going to cost them.

On numerous occasions, Lori and Rosa discussed the possibility of giving in to their husbands' fantasies by swapping partners and finally decided to play it by ear and see what happens. While neither one would pursue acting on the idea, they were also open to new adventures, especially after seeing the improvement in their sex lives from the soft swap.

When they checked into the hotel room, they were pleasantly surprised by its size. It had two separate bedrooms with their own bathrooms, a large sitting area with a sofa and loveseat, TV and it had a small kitchenette. It looked like it was meant for business travelers that were in town for extended stays but was available on the weekend. The couples brought alcohol and mixers to start the party early.

It was nice for everyone to get dressed up for the wedding. The husbands looked handsome in their suits and ties and their eyes almost popped out of their heads when they saw their wives. Carlos and Dave told Rosa and Lori how great they looked and even suggested being late to the reception so they could have a quickie round of sex but the ladies spent too much time on their hair and makeup to ruin it. The men would have to wait. Besides, the women planned on teasing them for the entire evening first. Lori made sure her dress showed plenty of her ample cleavage while Rosa's dress was the shortest she's ever worn.

Lori and Rosa turned a lot of heads at the wedding reception. They looked good and they knew it. A confident woman is a sexy woman. Things were pretty normal during dinner but when the DJ started playing the dance music for the attendees, that's when things began to heat up. Carlos and Dave knew that their wives got hornier when they danced and were more than happy to dance with them most of the time. When the guys would take a break to get their drinks refilled, Lori and Rosa stayed out on the dance floor enjoying the admiring stares from the men in the crowd. Lori's braless breasts were bouncing as she danced and Rosa's skirt rose to just below her ass when she raised her arms while shaking her butt in rhythm to the music.