Wanna Swap?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the DJ played a slow song, Dave and Carlos held their wives close in their arms and even groped their asses for a few moments. They could tell their wives were getting turned on by dressing sexily and dancing.

When the two couples slow danced close to each other, Dave looked up and Carlos asked, "Do you wanna swap?"

"Sure, buddy."

Before the ladies could say anything, their husbands took the other wife into their arms to finish the slow dance. Their bodies were pressed against each other. Lori could feel Carlos' cock pressing against her thigh and Rosa could feel Dave's rubbing against her. At first, Rosa felt uncomfortable but began to relax as the song ended. The wives knew what their husbands were up to but remained silent.

When the song ended, Carlos told Lori, "You look very sexy tonight," and Lori politely thanked him for the compliment.

Dave told Rosa, "You look so hot in that dress, every guy here is checking you out."

His comment made Rosa blush but she was flattered nonetheless.

When the couples were taking a break from dancing, sitting at the table with a drink, Dave mentioned, "When I was at the bar, I heard a couple of guys talking about you ladies."

"Oh really. What did they have to say?" Lori inquired.

"One guy was pointing out the sexy MILFs on the dance floor, pointing at you girls."

"MILF? What's a MILF?" Rosa asked.

"It's a Mother I'd Like to Fuck," Dave replied. "I told you that guys were checking you out but you don't believe me."

"That's kind of crude of them," Lori said.

"Crude but accurate," said Carlos. "Every guy in here is checking you two out."

The two couples would fast dance together with the wives flaunting their sexuality as the husbands watched every move they made. While they thought the comments about them being MILFs was crude, it was also flattering that they attracted the attention of some younger guys.

When a slow song would come on, the couples would dance with their spouses for a minute then switch again. The women began to expect this maneuver from their husbands but they were also willing participants. When the reception was coming to an end, the DJ played two slow songs.

As the couples were heading to the dance floor, Rosa looked at Lori and asked, "Do you wanna swap?"

Lori got a sly grin on her face and replied, "I don't mind if you don't?"

They then began to dance with each other's husband. The men were encouraged and took some liberties during the dance. Both men maneuvered their partner into a corner of the dance floor and then Dave slowly let his hand drift down to the top of Rosa's ass. When she didn't resist, he moved it further down. Still finding no resistance, he grabbed her ass cheek and pulled her closer to his body. Rosa could feel Dave's hard dick pressing against her and began to sway back and forth against it. She lifted her head off his chest and gave him a knowing smile.

When Carlos saw Dave's hand on his wife's ass, he did the same to Lori. She also didn't object and even pulled him closer as his erection rubbed against her thigh. Things were heating up quickly. After the songs ended, Lori and Rosa excused themselves to go to the ladies' room.

Before they went in, Lori pulled Rosa aside and said, "You do know what the guys are up to don't you?"

"Oh yeah, it's pretty obvious."

"Well, what do you think? I'm okay with whatever happens if you are."

"I think I'm ready for anything but I'm a little scared," Rosa replied.

"I'll tell you what, let's play along with them on the condition that anyone can back out at any time if they aren't comfortable. I don't mind having a little fun but your friendship is more important to me."

"Thanks, Lori. At a minimum, we can do what we did last time but I think I'm ready to go."

"Sounds good to me," Lori replied with a smile.

"That sounds like a plan to me."

While the ladies were away, Dave told Carlos, "Your wife looks hot tonight, I'd love to get her into bed."

"I'd love to get a piece of Lori too."

"Let's see if we can get the girls to go up to the room to continue the party and see where it goes," Dave replied.

"Sure, let's do it."

When the ladies came back, Dave suggested, "Do you want to go back to the room and have a few drinks?"

Rosa looked at Lori and replied, "Yeah, that sounds good."

It was fairly quiet as the two couples rode the elevator up to their suite. No one was quite sure what to say but there was certainly an expectation that things were about to get wild. The husbands didn't really have a plan, other than to continue drinking and trying to fuck each other's wives. The ladies were aware of what their husbands wanted but knew that they were in control of the situation. When they got to the hotel room, Dave made everyone a drink and put on some soft music.

As they were sitting around enjoying their drinks, Lori pushed the envelope by asking, "Okay, now what do we do?"

Carlos replied, "I don't know about you, Dave, but I wouldn't mind if the girls did a strip show for us again. It's been a while since that first one."

"You're right buddy, it has been a while."

Rosa teasingly replied, "Gee, I don't know. I'm kind of tired from dancing all night. I'm not sure I'm up to do anymore. What about you Lori?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure either. I'm tired too," Lori replied with a grin on her face.

The husbands knew their wives were playing a game and wanted them to beg for a strip show so they played along until the ladies gave in. Carlos and Dave moved over to the sofa while Lori used her phone to create a playlist of songs and began to sway her hips with Rosa quick to join in. The husbands were hypnotized in anticipation of seeing their wives naked in front of each other again and hopeful it would lead to more.

Lori and Rosa were moving sexily to the music, lifting their dresses to show off their panties. When the first song ended, the wives whispered to each other and untied the tops of their dresses, letting them down to reveal their breasts. As they danced, they moved so they were dancing in front of the other husband and moving back to theirs. Before the second song ended, they took off their dresses to dance in only their panties. Dave and Carlos were transfixed by the erotic dancing of their wives. Rosa and Lori again danced in front of their friend's husband bending over to shake their asses in front of them.

After the second song ended, Lori said, "We shouldn't be the only ones to get naked."

It didn't take long for the men to strip themselves of their clothing, revealing their erect cocks before sitting back down to enjoy the rest of the show their wives were giving them.

When the third song started both ladies stripped completely naked and climbed on their husband's laps, letting them suck on their tits and fondle their bodies. Rosa and Lori were grinding their asses into their husbands' cocks, making them even hotter than they already were. After a short time, the wives got off their husband's laps and began to dance in various positions to show off their pussies, asses, and tits. Rosa and Lori stopped dancing for a few moments as they whispered to each other and ended their consultation with Rosa nodding.

When the wives resumed dancing, Lori went over to give Carlos a lap dance and Rosa went over to Dave. The men had big smiles on their faces as they realized their fantasy of fucking each other's wife was about to come true. Lori was grinding her ass into Carlos' crotch as he ran his hands over her soft, naked flesh. Rosa was rubbing her pussy along Dave's dick while he was sucking her tits. Lori then turned around so Carlos could suck her big, soft tits while groping her ass. The sexual tension in the room was out of control.

Carlos took control of the situation by lifting Lori off his lap and laying her back on the sofa, then got down on his knees spreading her legs so he could eat her pussy while fingering her. Not to be outdone, Dave flipped Rosa over and began to eat her pussy as well. Lori clutched Carlos' head while she looked over at her friend to make sure everything was okay. She saw Rosa with a look of lust in her eyes as her husband's head was buried between her best friend's legs. Rosa moaned softly then began to scream as she was about to orgasm. Knowing her friend was okay with what was happening allowed Lori to relax and she orgasmed shortly after Rosa.

Carlos didn't waste any time bringing his dick up to Lori's mouth so she could reciprocate while Rosa switched places with Dave and got on her knees to suck his dick. Lori glanced over at Dave and gave him a wink to let him know she was having fun. Dave reveled in the sight of his wife sucking his best friend's dick while Rosa was sucking him.

Carlos then held Lori's head as he fucked her mouth. His main goal was to fuck his sexy neighbor so Carlos then moved between Lori's legs, spreading them wide and taking a moment to look at her hot pussy waiting for his big dick. He then lunged forward, entering his best friend's wife's pussy, a pussy he dreamed about fucking for a few years. He placed Lori's legs over his shoulders and began to fuck her hard and fast, making her groan out loud in pleasure and begging for more. Lori's tits were bouncing in rhythm to the pounding her pussy was receiving.

By this time, Rosa was riding Dave's cock, fucking her best friend's husband. Carlos looked over at Dave smiling with Dave responding with a knowing nod. They were both okay with fucking each other's wives. Dave then flipped Rosa over fucking her with her legs over his shoulders just like Carlos was fucking his wife. The men kept looking over at their spouses getting fucked by another man without a twinge of jealousy. Dave and Carlos had been hoping, planning, and plotting for this moment for a long time and both were thrilled it was finally happening. It was obvious their wives were enjoying getting fucked by some new dick so there wouldn't be any regrets by anyone. Carlos was the first to cum in Lori's pussy with Dave not far behind, cumming deep inside Rosa.

Lori loved getting fucked by Carlos' bigger dick and Rosa liked the variety of having sex with Dave who she knew lusted after her for a long time. It was confirmation for the women that they were still sexually attractive to men after getting older and having children. Their confidence had wavered along with their sexual drive over the years. That evening also broke up the routines that their daily lives had become. It was adventurous, exciting and so naughty to swap spouses. It made them feel alive again.

For the men, they were able to satisfy their most basic sexual instincts and have sex with another woman without cheating or the jealousy it would normally bring. Not only did they have their wife's permission to screw another woman but their wives were right there next to them getting fucked too. Maybe it was that they were sharing an intimate moment with their spouses or maybe it was being able to fuck another woman without the guilt or worry of getting caught but it was strangely exciting for the husbands to witness their wives having sex with another man. They all shared the experience together.

Now that the sexual activity was over, there was an awkward silence in the room. Dave broke the silence by offering to make drinks for everyone with Carlos offering to assist. Rosa and Lori used the time to go to the bathroom and clean the cum from their pussies. When they returned, stiff drinks were waiting for them. The four of them had spent a lot of time with each other over the years and only one other time were they all naked but here they were, not being shy about their collective nudity.

Carlos and Dave made sure they gave their wives a big hug and kiss, telling them how beautiful and sexy they were and thanking them for an exciting night. Lori and Rosa quietly admitted that it was fun. Everyone seemed fine with what had happened between them with no hint of jealousy from anyone. With everyone feeling comfortable, a sexual tension crept back into the room. As they sat or walked around the suite naked and drinking, Dave and Carlos' cocks were beginning to stir.

Lori was the first to notice the growing excitement of the husbands, "It looks like you guys aren't done for the night."

"Hey, it's not our fault, we're here with two sexy women," Dave said with Carlos quickly agreeing.

Lori decided to have some fun with the men and said, "I don't know about you, Rosa, but I'm a little tired. Maybe we should leave the guys alone so they can jerk off."

"Yeah, I was thinking about going to bed too," Rosa said with a smile.

The ladies made their husbands plead with them a while before they agreed to a second round. It was Carlos that suggested that they slow dance naked after putting on some soft music. He put out his hand for Lori. She looked over at Rosa for her permission and her friend nodded her approval, so Lori took Carlos' hand and they began to slow dance. Dave took Rosa's hand and guided her to the center of the room and began to dance with her.

Without their clothes to inhibit their excitement or fondling, the ladies quickly felt hard cocks pressing against their bodies. The men were kissing them and freely groping every part of their bodies. Lori was stroking Carlos while he finger fucked her with one hand, groped her ass with the other, and sucked her round, luscious breasts when he wasn't kissing her. Dave was fingering Rosa and playing with her clit with his thumb. Rosa was so hot, she came to an orgasm from Dave's digital manipulations.

Rosa then got down on her knees and began blowing Dave, deep throating his dick. Dave would throat fuck her for several seconds, holding her head firmly between his hands as he thrust his dick into Rosa's mouth. Carlos led Lori over to the sofa and had her get on her knees between his legs so she could suck his dick while he fondled her tits. After several minutes, they switched places and Carlos licked Lori's clit until she came. He then had her turn around so he could fuck her from behind. Dave brought Rosa over to the loveseat with her facing Lori. In this position, everyone was facing each other as they fucked. This seemed to be a favorite position for all of them.

Carlos could see the look of pleasure on his wife's face as his best friend fucked her and Dave could see the lustful look on Lori's face as she enjoyed the larger cock of their neighbor. Carlos remembered how Dave told him Lori liked it when he got rough and began to tug on her hair while slapping her ass as he fucked her hard and fast.

Lori began to cry out, "Oh fuck me hard, Carlos. Fuck me."

Now that the men had cum once already, they were able to last a very long time, allowing both couples to fuck in a variety of positions. Lori came while riding Carlos and Rosa came again while Dave fucked her in the missionary position.

Rosa was almost screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," as she came.

It was Dave who came first this time with Carlos able to hold out for several more minutes before he came in Lori's pussy for the second time that night. Afterward, both ladies proclaimed that the night was over. Everyone was exhausted by that time anyway and the couples retreated to their separate bedrooms for the night.

The next morning, they ordered room service for breakfast seeing everyone was still tired and hungover from the night before. It also gave them a chance to talk privately about the night before. They all agreed it was a lot of fun but the ladies made it clear not to expect them to swap partners regularly. It was fun to break out of the routine and be a little naughty but it wasn't something they wanted to do all the time. Dave and Carlos understood but they also figured that it probably wasn't the last time the four of them would get together sexually. It turned out the men were right. The four of them would get together for a bit of sexual fun every four or five months.

No one in the PTA or at soccer would ever suspect that the two friendly couples had an exciting sex life of occasionally swapping partners. It was a secret the friendly neighbors were determined to keep among themselves.