All Comments on 'Want To Get Laid On Your Travels?'

by Munachi

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
cherries_on_snowcherries_on_snowalmost 18 years ago
Exotic sighs

Thank you for this hot how to! mmm Makes me wanna see how many frequent flyer miles I have. ;p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Useful How To

I hope this inspires people to travel. Travel helps transcend a "Us vs Them" attitude and helps forment the concept of just "Us" and make us understand we are part of a global community, not a just a national community.

Having traveled in my single days, and lived in a top destination for foreign singles visiting the US, I have participated in these kind of encounters. I think there is something about being away from home that makes everyone more willing to act naturally and for the moment, and not worry about if a hookup will have a future. I think that adds to the overall adventure of traveling. Also, perhaps too, the type of person who is adventurous enough to travel, is adventurous in other parts of their lives as well.

I have taken what I've learned from my experiences and used it in my two Resort series stores here on Lit, with more to come.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Very Good Stuff

Congratulations, Munachi. You've really done your homework on this subject and it shows. This is a very practical and thorough How To, and I hope that it will be received well by the public. Good luck in the contest.

kbatekbatealmost 18 years ago
Nice Essay

Well thought out instruction which I will probably never use.

Thank you for the read.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the Author's Hangout New Story Reviews.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

You obviously have done your homework on this article. But I'm not sure you gave a good objective from a man's standpoint. And I have found that as a man, if I take a close friend of the opposite sex along, especially to a place that she has often dreamt about, that the sex we have together in a B&B or hotel room is often a very erotic time simply out of appreciation to me for bringing her along. There are places that I enjoy simply from past experiences and to an American woman that is with me and does not have the access I enjoy, that can mean a lot as far as her appreciating me and what I am doing with her as her travelling companion. A good case in point is a visit I had one time with an old girl friend when I took her to Princess Diana's family time at Althorpe (England). She was very impressed and was very hot and wet that night in the B&B we were staying in.

In England, where I visit often, I have found that just being an American and visiting often to the same English village often gets me almost a pick of the English lasses in some pub, over a pint or two of the English lager.

One has to work on having sex on your overseas trip(s) just like you do at home.....

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonalmost 18 years ago
Well done...

A very well written and informative piece of work for the would be traveller. I can relate personally to some parts of it. Leaving is the hardest thing to do...

Bon chance mon ami!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it.. and you

Really cute. I hope I run into you in a little bar or hostel in Thailand one day.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well Done

Very well done. I did my share of backpacking around the world back in the late 1980’s and you’ve pretty much covered the issues when it comes to sex on the road, even from my perspective as a man. What’s more, I’ve also spent much of the last decade traveling around the world once again, only this time as part of my job. Despite being able to stay in nicer accommodations, most of what you say still holds true. Some comments:

1. Traveling with a sex partner really is a test of a relationship. But I’ve found that a woman I can travel well with often turns out to be someone with whom I can have a more lasting relationship back home. It tends to show whether a couple is really compatible on a more fundamental level.

2. The issue of whether a local woman from a poorer country is really interested in you or in your $$$/nationality is a big one. Fortunately, I seem to have a good instinct about this, but I’ve seen many other American and European men (and some women) get taken.

3. While I agree that “beauty is a matter of taste” and I’ve personally seen beautiful women almost everywhere, I can’t deny that some places do seem to have more than their fair share. This is one of the favorite topics of many of my co-workers to the point where I tend to tune it out. But among the countries that I’ve heard most often mentioned (and with which I generally agree) for having a high proportion of physically attractive women are Colombia, Uzbekistan, Ethiopia, and the Ukraine. Also, the general consensus seems to be that there is only one Brazil when it comes to pure sex appeal.

Saludos,

Don Viajero

damppantiesdamppantiesalmost 18 years ago
A good effort

What I liked about this How To was that it covered a very wide area and the personal touches from the author's own travels added to the feeling of genuineness. She knows what she's talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good luck in the contest

I tend to travel alot as well as several of my friends.... interesting observations.

Lizzy

ElPilaElPilaalmost 18 years ago
Serious travel literature

That's what this pearl is. I've been reading Munachi's stuff for a while and I knew she was gifted but this is Lonely Planet material. If only they had the balls to publish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
~

I loved this piece! Anything to do with travel tends to get bonus points in my eyes, and I can relate to a lot of what you've written here. Great job, and good luck in the contest. ^_^

hugo_samhugo_samalmost 18 years ago
Informative

Well thought out. Good luck in the contest

Hugo

AtrusAtrusalmost 18 years ago
Schön und wahr

Aufgrund meiner eigenen Erfahrungen kann ich Deine Wahrnehmungen und Empfehlungen nur unterschreiben - und Du hast die grössere Reiseerfahrung.

Viel Erfolg!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Did not read the story

voted 5 anyway.

smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
Electric sex toys may not travel well

As to traveling with your sex partner, my wife and I had some quite comical (after the fact) adventures trying to get a 110v massager that she likes me to use on her to work in a foreign country with 220v power. Those little adapters couldn't carry enough power. Sometimes hard to explain to people what sort of adapter you are looking for. Then the power cord broke. There is also the problem of airport luggage inspection. A woman who wants or needs mechanical assistance needs to plan carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
to be detailed!

As good as this How-To is, that topic could fill books easily! Let me pitch on one tiny little aspect only, that fills thousands of stories here in Literotica. I will never forget when I - german, male, young, and high on hormones - came the first time to the US. I should admit that my social surroundings adhered to the 68-attitudes, nobody gave another thought seeing someone else naked on a beach or in the flat-sharing community. Thinking I could expect that from our then role-model-society I ran into one surprise after the other, ranging from the most liberal and unreserved sexual behaviour to the weirdest medieval appearing reservations and practices. As reactions to my own ways of handling and talking about sexuality I got everything from applause to flogging and on not so very rare occasions I was not jailed only because I learned quick to play the conscious-stricken dumb german, not knowing how to behave in God's own country.

I have had good times with quite some US-ladies there and abroad but even to this day I could not claim that I understood the tiniest bit about how their sex-related thinking really works.

I would love to read another How-To-Get-Laid in USA and could not think of someone better to write that, than Munachi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
interesting

i travel a lot and now live in a different country. Im bit confused now with men and still want to find true love (if it somehow exists). However, being overseas for such a long time and travelling makes a person feel lonely sometimes and its hard to be that strong independent woman. I am new to sex and I miss it a lot..I really relate to your article. recently i met a cute german guy whom i really like and it was totally random..I m not used to this way of thinking of having something with a Gorgeous stranger but i made an exception that night. He is still my friend..sigh..i cant talk really with anyone so im posting it here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous