All Comments on 'Want to Join Us, Sir?'

by MattThrowaway

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
leo_thedirewolfleo_thedirewolfabout 3 years ago

Haha, poor will. He must die every time he gets to jerk off with his oblivious slow-in-the-head friend. He was so turned on by another gay guy. Too bad you didn't get the chance to help him. Would you be able to resist cheating on your husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was ready to fall to y knees and do what needed to be done. Great story

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks anonymous for reading and commenting!

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Sedgee for reading and commenting. If I could redo this moment in life, I absolutely would, whether or not I could go further. If it’d just been me and Will without Tim around… well who knows where that might’ve ended. I think a couple years out from the event, it’s unlikely our paths would cross again. But, maybe I should try to fantasize that out and add a follow up story?

sicpup72sicpup72almost 2 years ago

Great story. I just shot a huge load after reading it.

Thanks

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much sicpup72 for reading and commenting! Glad you enjoyed 😉

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this story. It got me so hard I had to go on-line and find some guys to jerk-off with. Within a few minutes, I was jerking with 3 other guys who all had massive rock-hard cocks. I couldn’t believe how hard they got me as they encouraged me to pump my cock and blow my load. When one of them leaned forward to suck his own cock, i couldn’t believe it. I almost came there and then but managed to hold on until he shot his load all over his own face. That did it for me and the other 2 guys and we shot our loads all over the place sending big ropes of hot white cum flying into the air. Thanks again for getting me into this.

MattThrowawayMattThrowaway11 months agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous for reading and commenting! I’m so glad you liked this story and got off to it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous