Want to Join Us, Sir?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on? You not feeling it?" Tim asked Will.

"Quite the opposite," Will admitted quietly. He seemed to blush more red than the sauna heat already had his dark complexion. "I'm already on the edge."

Tim burst out laughing and sat up from his slumped position still stroking at a moderate pace. "Dude, you are such a fucking exhibitionist! God, you're ridiculous. Remember the first time we saw each other naked skinny dipping and that non-stop boner you popped? You had to crank out two loads in like five minutes to even get it halfway down. Anytime you get naked, you're ready to blow."

"I'm part exhibitionist," Will agreed. "It's some of the reason I like to work on my body." He shook his head and gestured in my direction. "Fuck. What do you expect? Here we are, in public, there's a stranger sitting across watching me play with myself, and it's clear that he's enjoying the view." As Will finished that sentence he gave me a knowing look and his tone changed in a way that made me think he was trying to point out to Tim that he thought I was gay. I narrowed my eyes, studying him for a moment while wondering if Tim had picked up on this meaning. "Also, I haven't busted in several days," Will continued, "so this load is pretty pent up and ready for release."

"You guys do this often?" I interrupted, continuing to stroke myself slowly and trying to be sure I understood the situation. There was a lot of sexual excitement in the air, but given the sausage fest, I was surprised that one of these 'straight' guys was so turned on he could barely touch himself. A circle jerk in the locker room had been a secret fantasy of mine for years. Shouldn't I be the most turned on?

"We've been best friends and occasional jerk buddies since high school," Tim explained almost proudly. I couldn't believe how nonchalantly open he was about this. "It's a treat if the situation works out in the sauna at the end of our workouts. Love that 'bro' bond!" he exclaimed, looking at Will with a grin.

"Bros before hoes!" They both chanted simultaneously with a cadence that made me certain they'd used that line often. All three of us laughed.

"Sir," Tim began earnestly speaking to me, "we probably shouldn't take too much longer because they do come in to clean the locker room just before closing. Will and I usually time our cumshots together. Do you want to try?"

Again, electricity shot through me. Part of me still couldn't believe that this was happening. A worry of a surveillance camera flitted through my head. Too late at this point. "Uh... sure, you guys," I said, "I can go pretty much at any time now."

Tim stood up and stepped down to the bottom level of the sauna close to the rocks with Will following. They stood beside each other a foot apart. I inferred this was part of their routine from how automatically they assumed their positions. I took that as my cue and stood as well, moving down to the floor. Standing together, I could finally see that Tim was about an inch shorter than me, but that Will was several inches taller. Looking up at Will, I felt a strong, masculine presence that gave me butterflies in my stomach. What was this connection? The sauna wasn't particularly large and while we weren't touching, we were close together, only a few inches between dicks. We instinctively turned to face each other in a triangle configuration. I looked down at our cocks; together they looked like every stereotypical circle jerk pic that you've ever seen on the internet. Except this was live and happening to me! (This view is still burned into my memory.)

Tim scooped sweat from his torso and then spit into his hand and spread this mixture on his dick before beginning to really crank hard again, closing his eyes and pounding himself. I liked to watch his balls wag against his furiously stroking hand, which basically engulfed his cock completely. He would hold his breath and puff it out in explosive bursts. I could feel his breath hit my face. Will also continued his 'stroking,' if you could call it that, running his fingers lightly over his dick and barely teasing himself. Meanwhile, he rubbed his left hand up his sweaty muscular body, lightly rubbing around his nipples and then back down his hint of abs and through his trimmed pubes. His dick was SOOO hard it pointed nearly straight up by his stomach. Occasionally he would smack it and let it slap against his abs, which would splatter precum on his belly. Every time I looked at him, he was looking deep in my eyes or fixed on my cock as I jerked myself steadily.

Tim's breathing changed, becoming more rapid and loud as he pounded away. His abs were flexing as he breathed, clearly visible given his leanness. He started to huff and puff, arm muscles and pecs flexing. His pale complexion was now marred by red splotches all over his chest and neck from a combination of his effort and the sauna heat.

"Close," Tim muttered breathlessly, after one particularly long inhale, opening his eyes and looking at each of us quickly before looking down at our cocks all pointing toward each other. At that point, Will finally wrapped his hand around his own dick and started stroking, still fixed on me and matching my speed. While his nuts had been quite tight the whole time, likely because of how close he'd been, they were now basically non-existent, completely pulled up within his torso and concealed beneath his monstrosity of a dick.

"Really close..." Tim updated, continuing to pound away. "Oh yeah, here it comes."

Because of his rapid jerking, it's hard to say what kind of cumshot Tim had. The passion with which he jerked himself made his load fling around the room. His "O-face" was similar to his jerking style: he squinted his eyes closed and grimaced, looking as if he were in some state between pleasure and pain.

Will began to point his cock a bit lower, I think trying to aim for the ground. However, because of how hard he was and how upright his boner stood, he could only get his dick perpendicular to the ground. "Oh fuck," Will moaned. My eyes darted to his face; his gaze was still locked with mine, his mouth opening and head tilting back slightly. "This has been a long time coming and it's gonna be huge. Oh. My. FUCKING. GO-AHH" He couldn't even finish the word. Tim and I looked down at his dick as he thrust it out from his body and watched it erupt. Because of our proximity and my standing basically across from him, plus his dick being so hard he couldn't point it below perpendicular, Will's load ended up spewing straight on my belly and in my pubes in long strands.

"Holy fucking shit, Will! I can't believe you just did that!" Tim laughed, shaking his deflating dick and patting his stomach with glee. He pointed at the messy situation on me and stared with an open mouth, shaking his head in disbelief.

The sight and feeling of Will's load hitting my stomach, which almost felt cool in the heat of the sauna, was enough to push me over the edge. With a low moan, I came quickly in a few ropes that, with either my experience or age, I was able to land cleanly between the three of us on the floor. When I looked up, Will was still looking straight in my eyes, holding his dick along his body, concealing the head. It didn't seem ready to deflate at all.

Whether by imagination, an automatic timer, or a worker beginning a nightly routine, through the small sauna window it appeared that the lights outside dimmed momentarily. My eyes went to the clock— 15 minutes before closing time. Perhaps the gym attendant was getting ready to clean the locker room. This seemed to spur Tim into action.

"I'm gonna hit the shower quickly, Will. You coming with?" Tim asked, looking at Will who still seemed reluctant to break his gaze with me.

"Yeah..." Will said, trailing off.

"Nice to meet you, sir," Tim said politely nodding to me. He grabbed his boxers and held them in front of his deflating dick. He opened the sauna door and scooped up his towel off the locker room bench just outside as the door shut and blocked my view. Will wrapped his dick in his boxer briefs— it still didn't seem at all like it was getting softer— and then stepped out of the sauna as well, turning to look back at me over his shoulder as the door shut, biting his lip and narrowing his eyes. Just as the door shut my gaze flickered to his luscious and muscular ass, which I hadn't yet been able to admire.

I felt lightheaded from the heat of the sauna and snapped out of my daze, dick still in hand. I glanced at the clock and saw that I'd been in the sauna for 22 minutes, so I'd made my goal, but I couldn't take any more of the heat. I pulled my boxer briefs on with sticky difficulty between the sweat and load that Will had shot on me; they looked like a Jackson Pollock painting. I stepped outside, covering my still half hard bulge and mess with my hands in case there was an employee. Luckily, if the lights had flickered, it wasn't clear why— there was no gym staff around. I heard Will and Tim start their showers. Meanwhile I bolted quickly to my locker, pulling out and on my shorts, t-shirt, and hoodie and rushing to dress, not an easy task considering how sweaty I still was. I hurried out of the gym, passing the front desk attendant who was standing by the door about to lock it.

"Hope you had a great workout!" he chimed, sounding robotically cheerful despite his obvious tiredness.

Stepping through the door, the frigid air hit my face and legs and I felt like I was only beginning to come out of the trance of what had just happened. I wondered if the steam that I could see rising off my arms was from just the heat in the sauna, or also from the the unbelievable, once in a lifetime experience. I lived only a ninety second drive from the gym and was already planning to jerk off again as soon as I walked through my front door, my nose buried in my red boxer briefs mixed with my sweat and Will's load.

————

I returned to the gym regularly after this, but the Friday evening time when I'd met Tim and Will didn't coincide with my work schedule for the next few weeks. Then COVID hit and the gyms closed. I have no idea if Will or Tim are even still living in this area, but I've been fantasizing if I might see them sometime late night when I restart my membership. I wonder if they'd even act like they recognized me. I've jerked off to this memory sooooo many times over the pandemic and like to think at least one of them has too.

12