Wanting: The Power of Desire Unlock

Story Info
College lab accident results in mysterious abilities.
3.5k words
4.49
42.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shone bright on a spring morning on the campus of Western State University. The quad was packed with students. Some hustling to class, others hustling after each other. Following an unseasonably long and cold winter, the sun's warmth let students eschew heavy layers and coats for lighter--and much more revealing--clothing. The young men stole glances of coeds in tight tops and short shorts. The objects of their desire now hidden only by the thinnest of materials. Hormones surged in the crowd, pent up desires bubbled to the surface and gave every interaction a charge of sexual tension.

Amongst this crowd walked Eric Nilsson. Eric was a sophomore studying philosophy. He saw philosophy as the deep and noble pursuit of pure wisdom rather than a course of study likely to yield a well-paying job. Eric enjoyed pondering the deeper meanings of existence but yearned for a connection with the young coeds frolicking in the yard. Communicating with girls, especially attractive ones, had always been tough for him. He was painfully shy. His therapist called it social anxiety disorder and wanted him to try medications. Eric, however, had found the prescriptions made it difficult for him to think. He preferred exercise, and as a result, exercised daily. The typical morning included running a couple kilometers immediately after waking and in the afternoons a few times a week working with weights. He didn't want to be bulky with muscles but enjoyed the strain of pushing himself through lifting heavy things. The frequent exercise left him in excellent shape, but under his clothes he still looked ordinary. Clothes were never a priority for him so he didn't have anything fancy that accentuated his physique. Never in his life had he felt as if he stood out from the crowd of other male suitors in the eyes of the fairer sex, even if he was smarter and in better physical condition then most of them.

Lost in his thoughts on loci of power in society, but still noticing there were attractive women everywhere on the quad, Eric hopped up the grey, stone steps into the psychology department. To understand the field of philosophy fully, one needed to know how the mind and body worked, so he pursued a minor in psychology. He thoroughly enjoyed the subject, and this class, in particular, PSY 225: Human Sexuality and Gender, was his favorite. The course dealt with a variety of interesting modern theories on psychological and cultural influences on sexuality and best of all was taught by a professor that gave off an intense sexual energy. Her name was Dr. Cassandra.

Dr. Cassandra was of medium height, with brown hair showing just the faintest wisps of grey, that was always kept in a bun or ponytail. She wore thick glasses with large dark frames that frequently slipped down the bridge of her nose necessitating her to push them back up her face with a single, slender index finger. Her ancestry likely included some asian heritage and her stature was medium, with generous, if not huge breasts. It was difficult to be sure, as she always dressed like a frumpy librarian. Her outfits contained skirts that were invariably long, shirts with long sleeves buttoned way up and often covered in a sweater.

None of this gave off the impression of sex, but specific if less apparent characteristics made up for it. For one, she always wore high heels, even through the cold winters of the northern climates. These heels were so high that they seemed almost too high to be appropriate for a university setting. Walking in them made the visible parts of her calves bulge and her waist sway in a massively hypnotic fashion. What made her a secret entry on many a college boy's fantasy list though, was her voice. It was a quiet voice, but still somehow powerful. She spoke slowly, but her diction and pronunciation was precise to the point of exaggeration. She was standing near the door at the back of the lecture hall as Eric entered the room.

The doctor was also one of the preeminent researchers in the field of human sexuality. The university was world renowned as a leader in understanding sex. The psychology department besides producing some of the best academic research in the field, also had an applications lab where major breakthroughs were routinely achieved. The Applied Sexual Studies Institute was fortunate to have Dr. Cassandra as it's director. Dr. Cassandra's research focused on the electrical stimuli in the brain that controlled behavior, especially related to sex.

"Good morning Mr. Nilsson." She said with crisp diction and a warm smile spread on her thin lips covered in dark red, almost brown lipstick, matching the color of her ankle-length skirt. The partial slit opened up just enough to see a giant, black stiletto heel that must have been 25 cm (10 inches) or more.

"Good morning Dr. Cassandra. Looking forward to class this morning," came Eric's reply as he imagined a tinge of sexual energy coming from the doctor. And it wasn't just flattery for him to say so. He much enjoyed the recent discussions on various neuroses tied to society's repression of human sexuality. He himself engaged in a spirited debate the previous week with Jenn, a tall, shapely black woman with long dark hair in braids. She had sensual curves and projected an air of sexual independence. She was also brilliant and more than capable of handling her own in an argument. She was also an ardent feminist who argued that sexuality must be liberated to challenge the heteronormative, patriarchal institutions of power. Eric responded with his position, as put forth by Michel Foucault that our interpretations of sexuality are the result of dominant cultural mores and the mechanisms of power were inextricably linked to them. The two enjoyed the discussion immensely, even if it left the rest of their classmates, except for Dr. Cassandra who looked on with interest, confused. Despite being a fellow philosophy major with whom Eric shared many classes, Eric had never spoken to her outside of class. He wanted to, as her intellect as well as her figure made her very attractive and desirable, but also quite intimidating. Eric secretly hoped that more discussion could give him a way to connect with her on a non-academic level.

After class ended, Eric followed the throng of students exiting the lecture hall. All during class he was distracted, partly by watching Dr. Cassandra and her naughty-librarian vibe, but also by Jenn, whose passion was intense this week. As Jenn advocated for equality of the sexes, Eric couldn't help but admire her shapely backside. Tight black pants left little to the imagination, and no visible panty lines guaranteed she was wearing, at most, a thong. Eric preferred to think she was going commando. Thoughts of that booty kept Eric busy, and several times he had to shift his position as a partial erection made him uncomfortable.

While walking down the long hall of the old psych building, Eric heard a strange noise coming from behind the door that led to the applied science lab. The sound was a low, pulsing hum that grew steadily louder with quickening pulses. Curious at this most unusual noise, Eric opened the door. Inside was a small reception area with a desk typically managed by Claudia the receptionist. Claudia was a woman in her early 30s who just appeared to be hitting her sexual peak. Her dark hair showing just a hint of gray around the edges was always neatly parted. It was often worn down and came down to just above her shoulder. Makeup was not a high priority, but it was always stylish and complemented her round cheeks. She had put on a little weight over the years, not enough to be considered overweight, but enough to add some softness to her curves. Softness especially around her ample bosom which she very much liked to display. She was self-conscious of her aging looks with all the fresh you coeds and considered her breasts an advantage she held over most of them. Her preferred wardrobe was extremely low cut blouses and the most supportive push-up bra on the market. The result of this combo was extensive views of cleavage for anyone in the area, especially whenever she bent forward.

Secretly disappointed Claudia wasn't at her desk so he wouldn't get a peak, Eric followed the strange thrumming sound left through the reception area to the door to the lab itself. The sound got more intense as he got closer; it seemed now to be vibrating his brain. With only a slight hesitation, Eric opened the door and saw the cramped lab packed with people in white lab coats. He quickly recognized a couple professors standing near a half-dozen college students. Most of the students looked to be in grad school. And they all appeared to be female.

The group stood in a half circle around a large machine suspended over a table. The machine looked like some sort of a giant ray gun out of a sci-fi movie and it was pointed down at a table holding a rat in a cage. While Eric looked on, the humming got louder still and then, suddenly there was a sudden shriek and groan of bending metal. One of the machine's supports had twisted and was collapsing. The end of the machine swung wildly to Eric's left and then curved up sharply until it was pointing directly at him!

A blinding light obscured his vision and the pulsing vibration rattled his brain. In an instant he felt intense pressure and a sting of pain. His brain felt like it was on fire and it pulsed with electricity. With a gasp, his eyes rolled up into his head and he collapsed into blackness.

"What was he doing here?" Whispered a muffled voice nearby.

"I don't know, wasn't the door locked?" Came an anxious reply.

"Do you think he'll be okay?"

"He collapsed pretty fast!"

"We're not sure what effect this will have on the male psyche, too much testosterone. . ."

"Wait, I think he's coming around," came the slow, distinct voice of Dr. Cassandra.

Eric's eyes fluttered before opening to a crowd of faces looking down at him. Looking around he figured out he was on the floor in the lab room. Dr. Cassandra, on her knees next to him, leaned in closer to his face and he smelled the sweet, enticing scent of her perfume.

"Are you okay Eric?" She inquired, an apprehensive note of concern in her voice.

"I...I...I think so," he replied after a few seconds, the fog in his brain quickly fading. He tried to sit up but Dr. Cassandra's held him firmly in place.

"Please don't get up, we're calling an ambulance."

Out of the corner of his view he saw Claudia appear, ending a call on her Iphone.

"It's on it's way," she said rapidly to Dr. Cassandra.

Eric smiled as he admired Claudia's chest. From the angle on the ground he could just see the bottom of her breasts, but could tell that the tight, dark red blouse was exceedingly low cut, even for Claudia.

"I wish she would bend over so I get a better view," he rather absentmindedly thought to himself. As soon as it happened, she stepped closer and got down on her hands and knees just above his head. Suddenly his nose was almost inside her open blouse. The mounds of flesh were pushed together by the bra and were tantalizing. Eric even got the impression Claudia was arching her back to push her breasts even closer to his face.

"Claudia what are you doing?" Dr. Cassandra exclaimed in surprise.

"I don't know," a puzzled look came over Claudia's face and she stammered, "I guess I wanted to see if he was okay."

"Well move back, you're likely to smother the poor boy."

She sat back on her knees, her hand rubbing her forehead in confusion. Eric couldn't help notice that she was wearing a black skirt. It was professional in appearance, but sitting on her knees had pushed the hemline up a bit, and from his angle on the floor, Eric could see just a hint of her inner thigh between her knees.

"If she spread her knees a little bit, I'd have a great view up her skirt. . ." thought Eric, still fighting back some lingering fogginess. Almost instantly, Claudia leaned back, resting her lucious backside onto her heels. Imperceptible to the audience in the room, her knees shifted a couple inches further apart, pulling her form-fitting black skirt taught.

Eric's eyes widened and he inhaled sharply. His face, about six inches from the knees of this woman, looked directly up her skirt. There was just enough light for him to see the bright red panties underneath. They were sheer, almost see through, obviously a thong. Eric could see very little evidence of hair, he also saw that the panties appeared to be a little damp. He admired the view as he felt his blood rushing through his body. His penis especially seemed to be coming alive.

All at once, the pulsing headache rocked him from the view. He gasped audibly and shut his eyes tight. The crowd closed in a bit to see what was happening.

"Oh, no," exclaimed Cassandra, "it's happening again. Claudia, quick, let's find him some space, somewhere more comfortable. . .My office, let's help him to the couch. Everyone back up, please. Give us room"

With help from these two seductively attractive women, Eric got to his feet. He put his arms around their shoulders and with them taking some of the load on each side Eric shuffled off toward the office adjacent to the workspace, apparently Cassandra's.

As he walked, Eric's head lolled from side to side. The perspective gave him tremendous, alternative views of each woman's cleavage. His head pounded, but he still managed to imagine what it would look like if Claudia's breast popped from it's covers. The thought had barely left his head when Claudia's right hand went to her bosom and with a quick flick, pulled open her blouse and bra cup. Eric couldn't believe it. He was staring at a plump, round, perfectly-shaped bag of flesh. At the tip, now visible was a small, pink areola. It was clearly very hard and very sensitive. The headache intensified further, but Eric couldn't' look away.

A few seconds later he felt himself being lowered onto a couch in a small, but tidy office. It was dim, the only light from the open door to the lab, and the light partly obscured by the closed window blinds. Cassandra, using her perfect diction, asked Claudia to stay and watch Eric while she went to see where the ambulance was. Cassandra failed to notice Claudia's exposed teat but shut the door as she hurriedly left.

Eric's head continued to pound, but lustful thoughts burst through into his consciousness. He managed to think about Claudia taking her top off completely and almost immediately she was doing so. She peeled the tight blouse over her head and once it was off, she reached behind her back and deftly unclasped the push-up bra. As it fell away, Eric saw the magnificent breasts drop into view. He was shocked; they were all natural! The commonly believed gossip was that Claudia had some work done following a recent divorce. Eric was ecstatic the rumors were false. These were the real deal, glorious globes, squishy, and bouncy.

Claudia's face held a puzzled, but ultimately devious and thrilled look on it's face. Her lips parted slightly and the edge of her tongue spread some moisture on them. She was feeling hungry.

The throbbing became almost unbearable now, Eric thought how he wanted to feel Claudia's lips on his cock.With deliberate energy, Claudia firmly seized Eric's belt buckle and jeans. She unfastened the belt and undid his pants. Pulling down on the elastic of the boxers sent Eric's manhood springing forward. His cock felt harder and bigger than it ever had in his life. It also ached in a way he had never felt. And, as the ache increased, so did his pounding headache. It was getting impossible to think. He shut his eyes trying to make it all stop when suddenly he felt the warm and wet smoothness of a tongue gently touch the tip of his penis. Surges of pleasure raced to his brain; the pleasure centers there exploded.

He felt lips engulf his penis head and move down his shaft slowly. Claudia slurped hungrily as she eased back and then went forward, each effort taking in more and more of Eric's engorged cock. It felt amazing, it was indescribable. Claudia continued sucking and slurping, now taking in almost the entire length of Eric's shaft. His headache cleared a little and Eric opened his eyes admiring this sexy beast working his cock like a pro. He leaned forward and managed to massage one of her breasts, one of the mounds of sheer perfection. Startled by the surprise, he heard, or rather felt through his cock as Claudia gasped and then shuddered. She looked up at Eric who looked her in the eyes.

Cup my balls and deepthroat my cock! Eric shouted in his mind. Claudia grasped him by the balls and gave a gentle squeeze and tug. While he enjoyed this feeling, Claudia engulfed his cock and it hit the back of her throat. A wave of intense pleasure cascaded over Eric's body as her throat muscles clenched down on his cock head. She continued gagging on his girth, her lips now down to the base of his cock. He shivered, spasmed, and before he could offer even the common courtesy of a head's up, his cock erupted with semen.

Claudia spluttered, her eyes went wide. She sat up in a jolt; her face a mask of surprise and horror. She started to say something but words failed her. Looking down, she realized she was topless. She jumped up off the couch trying to cover her breasts with her hands. The large orgs were too much for her to palm and under different circumstances, it would have looked humorous.

Eric looked at her, confused just as she was, but now his brain felt clear and pain free. "It's okay," he started to say, but the words never made it to his lips. "You have nothing to be afraid of, this was amazing!"

The response from Claudia was instantaneous. Eric saw her body relax as the tension evaporated. Her hands fell from her bosom to her sides. Her face remained a confused knot, but now at least the terror was gone.

"W-W-What just happened?" She finally stammered. "I couldn't control myself, but I didn't want to. . .It felt sooo good." Before Eric could respond, the office door flung open and there stood Dr. Cassandra, a shocked look upon her face.

"What is happening here!" She exclaimed with her still crip enunciation as she looked from Claudia to Eric. Claudia's hands flew back up to cover her breasts and she gave a yelp of surprise. She started to reach for the blouse she had flung on the floor.

Eric sat up on the couch, "It's okay, Dr. Cassandra, nothing's wrong. Please close the door so I can explain." Cassandra turned and closed the door, almost absentmindedly. As she turned back she started to say, "Eric, tell me there's an explanation. . . "

"I just thought about Claudia's breasts and. . ." Eric trailed off as the faintest hint of a headache reappeared. Without trying, the thought "I wish you were naked" popped into his head. Cassandra stopped. Immediately she dropped her lab coat to the ground. With nimble fingers she deftly undid the many buttons on her blouse until it fell away too. Next, she made quick work of the zipper on the back of her skirt. She started to step out of her high heels which caused Eric to start, "No!" Cassandra looked up at him midway through taking off a heel. "leave the heels on," Eric said quickly. "I like it, and I think it turns you on."

Cassandra smiled deviously and slipped the shoe back on her heel. She stood up and undid her bra, while nowhere near the size and plumpness of Claudia's, Cassandra's breasts were beautiful and full. Standing at attention with a pertness other women in their forties would have killed for. The final bit of clothing, the small white pair of panties quickly fell to the ground. In its place, a small strip of hair above the vagina was the only thing left in its place. Claudia was dumbfounded. She looked from Cassandra to Eric with her mouth open, trying to figure out what was happening. Eric smiled, though a mild throbbing was back in his temples.

12