All Comments on 'Wanting: The Power of Desire Unlock'

by SorenRosseau

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Edward1970Edward1970almost 3 years ago

Good start and good first story. I hope you explore the way the protagonist can have his way while making others think there's nothing odd going on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too short and not enough framework to leave as a cliffhanger. Maybe this builds better to the next chapter? Thank you for sharing.

wobbiltywobbiltywobbiltywobbiltyalmost 3 years ago

As others have said, this is a good start. I'd recommend getting a proofreader, though, to catch the small typos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great job and especially so considering it is your first posting. Some things seemed rather vague but that might be intentional so that you can throw it in later. I can’t really add much more until I see how things u fold and what direction you have this story take and how much information you release in your next chapter. It is an excellent start and shows impressive promise and you chose a storyline that is always popular so it’s just up to you to keep everyone coming back for more. I look forward to reading your next chapter and whatever else you create in the future. Thanks for putting in the time and effort and having the drive to post your story which I am sure can be scary but don’t let anyone’s negative comments get you down (if there any) because it is the only way to grow as an author from what I have seen.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"The partial slit opened up just enough to see a giant, black stiletto heel that must have been 25 cm (10 inches) or more"

Sorry, but I had to stop there. Someone really doesn't understand how heels work. Given the ridiculous over-exxageration there (which wasn't indicated as being an exaggeration or satire), I can only guess that the protagonist has a 74-inch dick, all of the women have ZZZ-cup breasts, and they're all capable of having 3,746 orgasms per day.

Suspension of disbelief goes only so far.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

10-inch stiletto's? How anyone can think a professor would even put their entire career in jeopardy with such blatant and publicly seen violation of ALL college rules in the WORLD. I don't know. This story needs to be listed in the Scifi area of the site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous